My Darling | Alastor x Reader

By hooman_does_cosplay

"(Y/N), you are here today in front of the angelic council to discuss your placement in Heaven." Sera's voice... More

Art Credits
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Author's Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven
Author's Note
Chapter Twelve
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Fourteen

1.9K 83 24
By hooman_does_cosplay

Everyone's focus shifts over to Sir Pentious as he falls off his seat and begins to slither over to Cherri Bomb.

"Ahh... HEY, WOW!!!! Hey, so... I see the club has a sex room, so I was thinking, maybe you'd want to, uhmm... do a... sssSEX with me?"

As Sir Pentious says this I immediately cover my face with my hands from second hand embarrassment.

Charlie has a horrified look on her face and I nudge her. She glances at me and drops the expression as we all continue to watch.

Cherri snorts at his remark. "I'm sorry, why would we have sex?" He stutters over his words but eventually gets out a response.

"Uh... uhm... because I'm having sex with everyone here!" He laughs briefly before being grabbed by many people from the club.

They all cheer, before dragging Sir Pentious towards the 'sex room'. Many sets of eyes are visible inside. "Wait!" Sir Pentious screams as he gets grabbed inside.

Thankfully we continue to watch Cherri bomb and not whatever is now happening in the room Sir Pentious got dragged into.

Cherri, Angel, Husk, and Niffty are all sitting together as Cherri turns towards Angel. "You know, we can do this fucking shit every fuckin' night! You don't have to spend all your off hours "working on yourself", you little bitch."

Husk sighs out annoyed by Cherri's comment. "The hotel isn't a problem in his life, it's—" Angel interrupts him, finishing his sentence. "Valentino."

"Exactly. So why don't you—" Husk gets interrupted again as Angel's face looks annoyed.

"No, Valentino." Angel says again now pointing towards Val at the other end of the club. He then sighs and stands up. "Let's get the fuck out of here, okay?"

His eyes then glance around their table and realize there's someone missing other than the obvious Sir Pentious. "Where's Niffty?"

Not a second later they all notice Niffty running towards Valentino and his table. "Bad boy!" She giggles while continuing to run.

"Excuse me! Pardon me! Get out of my way!" Angel tumbles onto the platform and grabs Niffty, who is still running in midair as Angel holds her.

My eyes widened in surprise from how much Angel is actually prioritizing Niffty's safety today. Maybe rehabilitation could actually work eventually.

Charlie is swaying happily at Angel's behavior and it's clear she's happy some of her lessons stuck in his mind.

Valentino's eyes widen as he sees Angel. "Holy shit, Angel Dust? What are you doing here, baby? You didn't get enough dick today?"

"Funny." Angels deadpans as he continues to try and grab Niffty. "Who's this chiquita? You bringing me fresh meat?"

Niffty bites at Valentino with no hesitation after his comment and Valentino yelps. "I just want a taste." She giggles.

"Weird, but there's a kink for that, I'm sure!" Angel finally grabs her and stands up. "Fuck off, Val."

"Excuse me?" Val asks, completely offended, not expecting Angel to ever stand up to him.

Angel stands his ground and repeats himself. "I said fuck off! I may have to put up with your bullshit, but you ain't fuckin' with any of my friends!"

Valentino summons his red smoke chain and grabs Angel with it, pulling him close. "You forget who you're talking to? I own you, bitch."

"Yeah, you do, in the studio. And you can do anything you want to me there, just like our deal says. But out here, I get to do what I want. So once again... Fuck. Off!" Valentino smacks Angel, sending him tumbling to the side as Val walks closer.

I gasp slightly as Val hits Angel. It's always been clear that Angel got treated like that but to actually see it is still shocking.

I glance towards Charlie as she her grimace slightly but there's a twinge of satisfaction in her eyes seeing Angel finally stand up for himself.

"Enjoy the rest of your night, bitch, because I'm going to enjoy making you pay for it tomorrow." Val gives him a dirty glare before sitting back down at his table.

Angel stands up and walks back to his friends as Cherri speaks. "Fuckin' dickhead..."

"Fuck it. It was worth it." Angel says, shrugging the interaction off. Husk smiles and puts a hand on Angel's back as they walk off.

"Way to go, kid." Angel gives Husk a smile for his comment and Husk gives him one right back.

As we all observe Husk and Angel I can see Val still. Niffty appears behind Val and tears off a part of his fur. "Ow! What the fuck?!"

Niffty juts giggles manically. "For my collection!" I giggle along as well, causing Charlie to nudge me this time.

"Did you just call these cunts your friends? Thought that was my job." Cherri says trying to lighten the mood. "There's room for everyone, and ya know... you could come crash with us too." Angel suggests causing her to laugh.

"Okay, look, Angie, I'm glad this hotel shit is workin' for you, but you know me, bitch, I'm doin' just fine! In fact, I'm gonna fuck the next guy I see, okay? But if you need me, you know where to find me, yeah?"

Cherri pats Angel on the shoulder before walking away finding another demon to pull into a room.

Sir Pentious then appears panting and I wince. "Is Cherri still here?" He notices her retreating figure and sighs. "Damnit."

─── ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ ───

Sera signals Adam to pause the spying orb. "See! He did everything on your checklist! He was selfless, he stopped Niffty from stealing and he stuck it to that moth man!" Charlie exclaims happily.

I smirk seeing Adam fumble over his words trying to figure out the best way to retort back. "Uhhh... well, uh... then why isn't he here then? Hm?"

Emily then speaks up with confusion lacing her voice. "Yeah, why isn't he here?" The rest of the angels observing the court all murmur together.

Charlie looks around at them all murmuring and becomes confused. "Wait... none of you know what gets someone into Heaven?"

I smirk more. "Nope, they never have known. Isn't that right Sera?" I say the last part looking up at the seraphim.

"This questioning stops now. We know when a soul arrives, we know when they pass divine judgment, it is our job to ensure these souls are safe." Sera responds while giving me a harsh glare.

Emily flies down towards the spying orb as she begins to question Heaven and if souls really can be redeemed.

Some point during Emily's speech Vaggie makes her way back into the room just as Charlie's temper begins to rise.

"Careful Charlie, keep a cool head." Vaggie puts a hand on her shoulder but Charlie just shrugs it off.

Lute and Adam then join in the argument and my eyes widen as I realize how much Adam just fucked up.

"A man only lives once, we'll see you in one month. Gotta say I can't wait to come down and exterminate you." Sera immediately glares at him as Emily's eyes begin to shake with doubt and sadness.

I begin to laugh quietly. "Someone fucked up." I hum out as Lute and Adam process what he just said.

"Wait, what are you saying? Let me get this straight. You go down there and kill those poor souls?" Emily questions as Charlie can't believe the other angels didn't know they did this.

I'm fascinated by watching Emily's mind spiral with all this new information and it makes me wonder if she'll become a fallen angel now.

That's technically how I became one. Kind of. I was snooping around in places and documents I shouldn't have been causing Sera to look into my own file. The rest is pretty self explanatory on how I fell.

Adam then tries to turn the conversation around by putting all of the attention onto Vaggie and I sigh.

"Don't Adam please." Vaggie tries to persuade Adam to not say anything but he just laughs at her in response.

"What's the fuss? Why hide the fact that you're an angel just like us." He shows clips of Vaggie during her time as an exterminator on the spying glass and she grimaces.

Charlie falls to her knees in disbelief as Adam shows her that Vaggie used to be one of the exterminators.

Vaggie runs to her in hopes of comforting her, at least a little bit, and Emily settles back next to Sera, clearly sad.

Sera inhales as she tries to keep her composure. After getting everyone's attention she speaks. "I'm sorry but this court finds that there is no evidence souls in Hell can be redeemed."

"Oh, FUCK, YES!! I WIN!!! SUCK IT BITCHES. You better save the date cunts, 'cause we're coming to your hotel FIRST." Adam fist pumps the air as he gloats.

He then snaps his fingers, reopening the portal to Hell. "What? No You can't-" Charlie begins to say as Vaggie starts to curse Adam out. "You... Mother fu-"

Charlie and Vaggie scream as they are transported back to Hell through the portal as Emily calls out to Charlie. "Charlie! Don't give up on this! I'll figure something out, I promise!"

Since I was standing a bit farther away from the portal it didn't suck me in so I just stared at all the angels in the courtroom. "Well... as much fun as it was to be back here." I gesture around the room before continuing.

"Fuck all of you, with the exception of Emily of course." I give the young seraphim a smile as I flip the rest of them off.

I then walk towards the portal and walk into it causing me to get transported back to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...
932K 26.3K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...
106K 2.9K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
35.4K 1.1K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...