Silence

By 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels ab... More

IMPORTANT INFO
CHARECTERS
HOUSE AND ROOMS
TATTOOS
PROLOGUE
1- Police?
2- Say What Now?
3- Silent
4- Dinner
5- Mall?
6- Suspicious
7- Old Friend
8- Need for Peace
9- Rain
10- Fight
11- Mission
12- Secrets
13- Purpose
Extended family
14- A Little Crazy
15- Drink
16- lectures
17- Girls Day
18- Tired
19- Fragile
20- Caught
21- Care
22- Help
23- Fire
24- Listen
25- Shoot
26- Threat
27- Attitude
28- Bet
30- Girlfriend?
31- Dove
32- Ruthless
33- Why?
34- Killed Her
35- Escape
36- Ice Cream
37- Five Days (1)
38- Five Days (2)
39- Four Days

29- Date

20.3K 512 197
By 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

Song~ Or Nah - Ty Dolla $ign
!Smut warning!

It's currently 6:47 and I just finished my hair.

Nikolaos said to dress casual so I picked out a black fitted crop top with some grey sweats. I threw on my white Nike Air Forces and put on some silver jewelry. I straightened my hair and now it's time to walk down the street to meet Nikolaos over there.

I grab my black crossover bag and put my AirPods and my phone in it.

I head out of my room and begin to make my way downstairs. I pass by the kitchen to see Matteo with six cookies on a plate.

He has his phone set on a stop watch.

What the hell?

"What are you doing?" I voice out as I enter the kitchen.

Matteo jumps in his seat spinning around to see me. He places a hand on his chest, "shit Diovanna, you scared me." He exclaims still breathing heavily.

"No shit, what are you doing?" I ask. He smiles at me.

He brings the cookies towards me. "I'm trying to see how long it will take me to shove six cookies in my mouth AND finish the six cookies." He tells me with a grin, emphasizing the and.

I chuckle while looking at him amusingly. "Matteo?" I say. He hums in response. "Don't ever change." I tell him honestly.

He nods. "Never." He states.

"Good, well I have to get going. I hope your cookie challenge goes well." I begin to walk out the kitchen.

"Where you going!" Matteo shouts from the kitchen.

"To a friend's house!" I shout back.

"BE SAFE!"

"I WILL!"

I walk out the door gaining weird looks from Paul and Randy at the shouting. I smile at them and they smile back.

I exit the gates and make my way down the street. I notice Nikolaos's black Lamborghini huracan parked on the side of the road and Nikolaos looking at his phone.

I speed up my walk and he must have heard my footsteps as he turns his head to look at me. He gives me a smile. "Thought you weren't coming." He mutters as I make it to where he is standing.

"No, Matteo was going to shove six cookies in his mouth and time how fast he could do it. I wanted to know what he was doing." I laugh slightly at the thought of Matteo. Nik joins me in laughing at the thought of him shoving a bunch of cookies in his mouth.

I take a chance to look at Nikolaos and notice he is wearing some grey sweats and a black compression shirt that displays his defined abs very well.

Holy shi-

"Are you checking me out?" Nikolaos's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I look back up at his face only to see him smirking down at me.

"Yes, yes I was." I tell him honestly.

He lets out a low chuckle. "Are you done staring yet όμορφο κορίτσι?" He questions.

I smirk, "not yet." I say taking one last glance at his abs. "Okay now I'm done." I mutter looking back up at his eyes.

He shakes his head amusingly at me. His hand comes to my lower back leading me to the passenger seat of his car.

His touch causing something in my stomach to flutter.

He opens the passenger side door and helps me in. When I'm all settled in my seat, he closes the door and makes his way to the drivers seat.

I connect my phone to his car and start going through my play lists, deciding on what to listen to.

Nikolaos hops in the car. He looks over at me and my phone. "I- you know what? Never mind, just play some good music." He mutters as he turns the car ignition on.

I start playing Rich Baby Daddy by Drake. I look over to Nik with a smile playing on my face. He shakes his head disapprovingly at me but his smile tells me something different.

When the chorus hits I bust out singing the lyrics. "Bend that ass over!" I sing. Nik looks over at me and smiles

But what I didn't expect was for him to sing with me when the next lyrics hit. "Let that coochie breathe!" We shout.

We both look at each other before busting out laughing. Nik laughs as he keeps his eyes on the road so we don't crash.

When we finally sober up, I rest my head against the window. My knee bounces up and down in both anticipation and nervousness.

What if I mess up my first date?

What if I say something akward?

I don't even know what he planned for the date!

A warm, rough hand makes its way to my thigh. I glance over at Nik only to see him already looking at me.

"Relax." He tells me softly. "It's not like I'm taking you somewhere to try and kill you or anything." He adds with a chuckle while rubbing small circles on my inner thigh.

I lightly chuckle at his sentence.

I lick my seemingly dry lips and glance down at his hand resting on my inner thigh, occasionally rubbing circles or squeezing lightly.

His hand moves slightly higher on my thigh but before anything could be said he pulls into a driveway.

I glance around only to see a beautiful White House.

But there are no other houses around, just this one.

I feel Nik take his hand off my thigh and I immediately miss the warmth his touch brought me.

He hops out the drivers seat and rounds the car to open my door. "Let's go όμορφο κορίτσι." He murmurs taking my hand and helping me out of the car.

"Where are we?" I finally ask.

He sends me a smile. A smile that makes my insides do flips. "I recalled you saying that you had never been to the beach but always wanted to go, correct?" I nod.

"Well, I happen to have a beach house so, you could go whenever you wanted." He explains to me. My lips part slightly in surprise before a huge smile grows on my face.

"Thank you!" I exclaim wrapping my arms around his torso. He was surprised at first- so was I, I hate physical touch. But with him, it's different, it feels different- he eventually replicated my actions of the hug. 

I pull back from the hug. "Come on." I tell him walking towards the house. He chuckles slightly but complies nonetheless. I hear mutter something along the lines of 'so bossy' under his breath so I send him a harsh glare and he presses his lips in to a thin line.

Thats right, I got the power.

I nod in satisfaction and continue to walk to the front door.

Nikolaos takes a key out his pocket and unlocks the door.

And holy moly I internally gasp at the inside. It's beautiful. With an open floor plan and white tiles covering the kitchen counter.
(A/N: pictures will be at the end of the chapter)

"You like it?" Nikolaos asks, a knowing smirk resting on his face. Yes, yes I do like it.

I scoff. "It's nice, not my style though." I mutter just to spite him. Nikolaos clicks his tongue while shaking his head disapprovingly. "I don't like liars όμορφο κορίτσι." He states walking closer to me.

"I'm not lying." I tell him. Thats a lie.

He chuckles darkly backing me up against the nearby counter. "Oh yeah?" He asks lowly. Looking up at him, our faces so close.

He moves his face closer to my ear. "Do you know what I do to liars?" He questions. I can't form any words so I just shake my head. "I punish them, do you want to be punished?" He asks.

And for some odd fucking reason, his words cause my thighs clench together as heat pools in my panties.

His voice does something to me, but as curious as I am about his punishment, I shake my head no.

He smirks at me. "That's what I thought pretty girl, let's go to the beach." He tells me looking at me. He glances at my thighs and then looks back up at me with a knowing glint.

I clear my throat pushing off the counter and taking his outstretched hand. He leads us to the back door of the beach house. We go down a set of stairs, I can hear waves crashing.

I had never been able to go to a beach, but from what I've heard, it's beautiful and the sound of the water is calming.

We make it down the stairs and a smile spreads on my face. I go to walk on the sand but Nikolaos softly pulls me back to him.

"Might want to take off your shoes όμορφο κορίτσι." He tells me with a soft smile playing on his face. He begins taking off his shoes and I shrug doing the same.

When we're both barefoot I make my way to the sand. I start walking on the sand and this shit is weird. "This feels weird." I mutter to Nik as I continue walking in the sand.

He laughs slightly. "It's sand Dio, come on. You want to check out the water?" He asks still smiling at me.

I nod. I grab his hand and practically drag him to the water since he walks so damn slow.

The second I'm close to the water I drop his hand and run straight into it. I don't care about my clothes- they'll dry- I just want to mess around at the beach.

"Dio!" Nik shouts amusingly.

Nik moves closer but makes no move to step into the water. I move closer slightly and he looks at me skeptically. Before he can say or do anything, I take a bunch of water and splash him with it.

His clothes are now all wet.

Nik looks at me slightly shocked before his face settles into a glare.

I shriek and start running down the beach with Nikolaos close behind me. I make a U-turn and start running back to the way the beach house is.

Nikolaos is right behind me so I run straight into the water. He didn't want to go in the water, right? But to no avail he must have said 'fuck it' because he followed right after me.

His hands snake around my waist, pulling me to his chest.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispers huskily in my ear.

I don't respond. A shiver goes down my spine as I take a sharp breath. I lean my head back to look at him, my head resting on his chest.

I take a good look at his features. A defined jawline, beautiful forest green eyes, he's built like a damn Greek god.

He tilts his head downwards at me, his gaze flickering to my lips and then back to my eyes. He looks like he is trying to hold himself back, like he's waiting for my permission to kiss me.

"Kiss me" I tell him, and before I could blink, he turns me around and smashes his lips onto mine. 

The sensation of his lips on mine causing heat to pool between my legs. My arms wrap around his neck while his hands roam my waist- pulling me closer.

His tongue sweeps the seam of my lips before invading my mouth, igniting a low fire inside of me. I moan slightly into the kiss as our tongues fight for dominance.

He of course wins- fucking bi-.

He pulls back slightly from the kiss. "I'm definitely never letting you go." He mumbles going back to kissing me.

Now this time I pull back slightly. "You can keep me." I tell him before pulling him back into the kiss.

He taps my thigh twice signaling me to jump. I do just that and wrap my legs around his waist- not breaking the kiss.

He carries me like I weigh nothing. I've never been happier to know that the house is only a couple feet away and not a drive away.

I don't even know when we made it back to the beach house- to engrossed in our kiss- but now Nikolaos has me pinned against the wall.

His tongue roams my mouth as my hands run through his hair, pulling softly every now and then. I can feel the arousal pooling in my panties causing me to try and clench my thighs together.

However my legs are wrapped around his waist preventing me from doing so. He smirks pulling away from the kiss. 

I breathe heavily. He takes us down the hallway and lightly kicks open the door before closing it behind us.

I tug his hair slightly and pull him back into a kiss. He sits on the bed with me situated on his lap.

A shudder riles through my body as his hands roam all over my body before landing under my shirt. He's never touched my bare back before but I arch into it, pressing my chest against his. Scar tissue is always more sensitive, but the way his touch feels is unholy.

Nikolaos lets out a low groan as I roll my hips on to his, the dampness between my thighs only growing.

"Can I take this off όμορφο κορίτσι?" He asks slightly tugging on my shirt.

"Yeah." I answer breathlessly.

He slides my top off of me, exposing my tanned skin. A shiver rolls through my body as his eyes travel down my torso. His large hands trailing down my chest and stomach, touching me everywhere. Every inch of my body burning with both heat and desire.

As his hands continue to touch my body, my hands find their way to his hair, tugging his head back before returning our lips back together.

He moves, flipping me onto my back on the bed. He pulls back from the kiss and starts kissing down my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses until he meets the valley of my breasts- occasionally biting softly.

Definitely going to have hickeys tomorrow.

"What are you doing?" I mumble, the feeling of his mouth on me causing a shudder through my body.

"Θέλω να σε δοκιμάσω, do you understand that?" He licks his lips.
[I want to taste you]

But he doesn't let me utter a word before he unclasps my bra exposing my hardened nipples.

He looks back up at me, his eyes glowing with lust. "Can I taste you baby?" He asks huskily.

I nod unable to form words. His eyes glow pleased, my pussy throbbing with an ache I need him to fill.

His gaze never leaves mine as he takes my nipple in his mouth. I feel his tongue swirl around- nipping and biting slightly. My back arches at the sensation.

"Nikolaos." I gasp, his name rolling off my tongue in a mere whisper.

His eyes darken when his name leaves my mouth. He focuses his attention onto my other nipple giving it equal pleasure as the other one.

I'm a mess, panting and whimpering as he works his mouth on my body- my hands lost in his hair, tugging him closer.

He pulls my joggers down, making my eyes shoot open in shock and close my legs shut. He trails kisses down my stomach and to my hips. Curving his hands against the shape of my ass, he slides his hands between the apex of my thighs, pulling them apart. Wetness pools between my legs and I can't stop it.

He pulls off his shirt in a swift motion tossing it somewhere in the room. I trail my gaze down his bare torso, his defined abs being a blessing to my eyes. However, my eyes travel lower- to his trousers, his cock straining large against the fabric.

Holy shit.

He brings me slightly closer to the edge of the bed, kneeling before me. His fingers curl around the waistband of my thong, pulling them down my legs, exposing me fully bare to him.

My minds in a daze, my mind full of needy lust and all I can think about is how wet I feel between my thighs. He's looking at me, really looking, and I'm writhing underneath him.

"You look so beautiful like this." He whispers. "How could someone ever be this beautiful? My eyes must be seeing incorrect." He mutters.

"Should I be offended?" I rasp, my mind cloudy.

"καθόλου." He tells me lowering his head and kissing my stomach, then lower to my navel on my pubic bone, and to my inner thigh.
[not at all]

I go to say something but am stopped as a gasp leaves my lips when Nikolaos drags his finger down my wet slit. He raises on of my legs, throwing it over his shoulder.

"You're so wet for me όμορφο κορίτσι." He rasps. I watch with my mouth slightly parted as he lifts his finger to his lips, and licks all of my essence off his finger.
[pretty girl]

He looks at me with a grin. "You taste so fucking good όμορφο κορίτσι." He tells me going back down where I feel him lick up my entrance, an unholy sound leaving my mouth as my back arches off the bed.

He plunges his tongue inside my pussy, licking my sensitive clit which makes my back arch even more. My tits bounce at the movement. He reach's out with one of his hands, feeling and rolling the bud of my nipple between his fingers. He grips my ass, bringing me closer to his mouth. My hands are in his hair keeping him in place as he strokes me inside with his tongue.

"Nikolaos." I moan as he works his tongue inside of me.

"Yes, όμορφο κορίτσι?" He murmurs between my thighs.

He flicks his tongue against my clit before gently nipping at it with his teeth. I let out a whimper at the wonderful sensation. His entire face is fucking my wet pussy and I love it.

His head pressed firmly against my thighs, scared he'll pull away and leave me aching. He flicks my clit causing me to moan and cry out as he simultaneously laps me up with his tongue, probably sensing the peak of my orgasm coming.

He pries my legs away, spreading and pinning them open before he sinks a finger into my pussy, knuckle deep. I buck my hips but his other hand keeps my hips pinned to the bed, allowing no room for movement. He licks my pussy, pumping his finger in and out of me then adding another, before curling it inside of me.

"Come for me baby." He rasps. "I want you cumming all over my face." He tells me, his head still between my thighs.

Every time he thrust his tongue inside of me, I shake and grind harder against his face. I hear him chuckle in dark satisfaction, but I pay no mind- to lost in the pleasure.

My fingers curl tightly around his hair strands as I continuously moans his name, With one hand I feel him touch, tease, and play with my nipples, whilst his other hand touches and sinks into my pussy, his fingers causing me to cry out his name and fall apart right before him.

That sends me over the edge.

"I-Im c-coming." I whimper out gripping the bed sheets panting.

I tip my head back, eyes fluttering, and my mouth opens in a gasp. My eyes roll back as I cry out cumming all over his hand.

I breathe heavily staring up at the ceiling before sitting up on my elbows. I look at Nikolaos to see him smirking at me, however I pause when my gaze falls to his lips.

My release is all over his lips. I watch as he slowly swipes his tongue across his lips, cleaning me off of him.

Holy shit, that was hot.

I feel my cheeks heat up before I brush a single tear escaping the corner of my eye.

"You look so fucking hot like this," he tells me in a low voice.

I close my eyes, exhaustion hitting me slightly.

Nikolaos takes my chin in a soft grip. Opening my eyes, I look up at him. His silver chain dangling over me. "Oh sweetheart, we're not done yet." He whispers in a husky voice.

Oh gosh.

~~~

A/N: okay yall this is a pretty long chapter, 3377 words. This was my first time writing smut, sooo, if it's horrible lmk.

Also- writing smut is definitely not the same as reading it. I definitely gave myself the ick 😭.

Second- I am like a total virgin, like I've only kissed a couple people. So, idrk how people like it during sex😭😭 even if I love reading smut.

Lol I hope yall enjoy.

Bye hoes.

Ps. Beach house pictures~~>

(How I saw the beach scene)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.8K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
215K 4.1K 44
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
3.1M 80.7K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
1.3M 28.2K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...