Hotel of the hazbin crimson k...

By Theswankyseal

Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Now thats entertainment!
One bizzare reunion.
A date with the radio demon
The three V's
One's passione
Updated bio
Updated harem
Members of passione
Overture
A message
Radio killed the video star
Scrambled eggs
Masquerade
Dad beat dad
Hello Rosie!
The show must go on! (S1 Finale)
Exorc-stential crisis
A stream of success
Guardian angel
Snake in the grass
To take a stand
An uneasy alliance
Miss Morningstar
Ain't that niffty?

Welcome to heaven

1.7K 45 36
By Theswankyseal

The episode begins with Vaggie and Charlie in their room. Charlie is packing clothes into a suitcase while Vaggie sits on the bed looking troubled because Charlie is overpacking a lot of things to the point she has a closet sized suitcase a guitar case two extra large suitcase luggage and a small handbag.

Charlie: Ok I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket flak jacket and rain jacket wait does it rain in heaven?

Vaggie: Charlie you're only going to heaven for a few hours.

Charlie: Vaggie we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Vaggie: Yeah I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that...thing.

Charlie: What thing?

Vaggie: Oh ummm it's....Y/N he's sick. He uhhh has.... alcohol poisoning yeah!

Charlie: (Gasp) Really!?

On que Y/N walks in with a duffel bag filled with clothes and other essentials.

Vaggie: Oh......shit.

Y/N: Alright girls I've packed my stuff and I'm ready to-

Charlie hugs Y/N tightly and Y/N stands there confused.

Y/N: Charlie?

Charlie: Oh my gosh Y/N are you okay!? Vaggie told me you were sick!

Y/N:.........I am?

Charlie: Yeah she told me you had alcohol poisoning.

Y/N: Alcohol poisoning....Charlie I've not touched any booze in weeks I'm completely sober.

Charlie: You are? But vaggie said-

Charlie looks at vaggie who has a look of defeat.

Vaggie:.....I'm such a bad liar.

Charlie takes Vaggie's hand.

Charlie: Vaggie you're my partner, I need you and Y/N there with me.

Vaggie: (sighs) Fine.

Charlie: Yes!!

Y/N: Just chill babe everything will be fine trust me.

Charlie hugs and kisses Vaggie's cheek and then Y/N's cheek. The scene then changes to the main hotel room as Angel Dust stumbles into the lounge with exhaustion.

Angel Dust: Oh fuck.

Niffty pokes her head out of a plant pot with a feather duster before coming down to see her.

Niffty: You look messy! What happened to you?

Angel Dust: It's who happened to me and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH! Then again he was more....polite and he didn't lay a hand on me. You should have seen the state of him too! Man Y/N fucked him up no wonder why he's scared of him.

While Angel is explaining this she pulls her hands back to straighten her backside with crackles of bone being popped. She collapses on the couch to rest or sleep for the night. Charlie Y/N and Vaggie come into the scene with Vaggie holding two luggage suitcase with all of a sudden the wall explodes freaking Angel out of the couch. Angel gets annoyed that it's the second or third time the same wall that was fixed was blown up again.

Y/N: Oh what now?

Angel Dust: Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!

An female outline appears from the red smoke in the now destroyed hole in the wall holding a bomb in her hands.

Cherri Bomb: What up hoes? (laughs)

Angel Dust hears the laughter and immediately gets up from the couch with excitement.

Angel Dust: Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see baby!

Cherri Bomb: Angie ya bitch! You been texting me depressing shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!

Cherri senses Charlie coming up behind her and gives the bomb to Charlie.

Cherri Bomb: Here hold this.

Charlie freaks out and plays hot potato with the bomb.

Charlie: Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Charlie tosses the bomb back and forth in her hands until Vaggie takes it and passes it to Y/N.

Y/N: This bitch empty.......YEET!

Y/n throws the bomb out of the broken wall and the bomb explodes.

Cherri bomb: Nice catch cutie!

Y/N: Thanks!

Cherri bomb: Soooo angel this is the hunk you were talking about! (Whistle) I can see why!

Angel dust: I know right? You should see him under the sheets.

Cherri bomb: Mmmm maybe I can get in on some the action sometime. Here.

Cherri hands Y/N a piece of paper with her number on it.

Cherri bomb: Call me sometime will ya hottie?

Y/N: Will do ms dynamite.

Vaggie and Charlie look at Cherri with a jealous expression.

Angel Dust: Anyway I love seein' ya Cherri but I'm too tired. I need to pass out.

Angel tries falling back down onto the couch but Cherri catches and pulls her up.

Cherri Bomb: You can sleep when you're double dead fuckhead! Come on what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration a re-

Charlie: Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea! Hi! (shakes Cherri's hand) Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's friends! Agh! She never brings anyone around.

Cherri Bomb: (snorts) Wonder why.

Charlie: Yeah me too. Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard I think they deserve to have a little fun.

Cherri Bomb: W-w-wait they?

Charlie waves over to Husk doppio and Niffty. Husk doesn't seem to care much and doppio waves back but Niffty is shaking so fast that shaking rattling sounds can be heard from her body.

Charlie: Yeah! Hi everyone! Angel and hee friend are taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!

Cherri mistakes Charlie's suggestion and tries to make her understand.

Cherri Bomb: Wait I'm only here for Ange-

Charlie hands Cherri Bomb a large stack of money.

Cherri Bomb: Ooh! Never mind, Let's GO!

Y/N: Ah yes....bribery.

Charlie: Make sure they have the best time tonight! Anyway the portal to heaven should be opening right about...

Just as Charlie predicted the portal to heaven opens in the middle of the lounge.

Charlie: Now!

Y/N: Here we go!

Charlie grabs Y/N and Vaggie with both arms and throws them into the portal and as she steps a foot inside she turns back to the guests and workers with Cherri Bomb, waving them goodbye for the day.

Charlie: Bye!!

Charlie enters the portal and vanishes on the spot just before Sir Pentious walks by with a drink in his mouth. He notices Cherri Bomb and spits out his drink in shock

Sir Pentious: Well! If it isn't my arch nemesis! Have you come to meet your fate in battle Cherri Bomb?

Sir Pentious doesn't notice one of Charlie's discarded luggage in his way and ends up tripping over while Cherri Bomb doesn't seem to mind about him.

Cherri Bomb: Apparently I'm going out with Angel and I gotta drag your sorry asses along.

Cherri Bomb takes out a piece of gum and starts chewing. Sir Pentious hears her well, and is flustered by Cherri's suggestion. He immediately goes over to her and seemed nervous while Cherri faces him and blows a bubble.

Sir Pentious: Oh oh you and me are going out like for fun? I...I didn't think this would ever happen. What-What do I do? What-What do I wear?

Sir Pentious grabs Cherri's shoulder for suggestion, but she doesn't like Sir Pentious touching her and grabs his claw to the point it seemed like she's crushing it.

Cherri Bomb: Don't fuckin' touch me ya munted dickhead and I've already got my eye on Y/N so get it out of ya head.

And with that Cherri leaves behind the flustering Sir pentious.

Sir pentious: WHAT!? She only just met him!? Why is he so popular with the females!? What does he have that I don't?

Doppio places his hand on Pentious's shoulder.

Doppio: The rizz pentious.....the rizz.

The scene cuts right into the golden gates of heaven where Charlie Y/N and Vaggie are shown to be outside as the portal closes behind them.

Y/N: Well here we are the golden gates of heaven itself.

Charlie: Vaggie look at this place! It's so clean! Isn't that amazing?

Vaggie: (sarcastically) Yup super cool. Heaven. Wow.

Charlie Y/N and Vaggie approach the front desk where St.Peter pops up from behind his desk.

St. Peter: Hiya! Welcome to Heaven! Can I get your name please?

Charlie: Oh! Uhm uh Charlie Morningstar!

Peter opens the book of reservations that are supposed to be a list of names they've cataloging for those who are to enter heaven.

St. Peter: Charlie Morningstar hmm.......i'm not seeing you on my list here that's so odd.

Charlie: Uh uhm my dad got me this meeting, so maybe...

St. Peter: Oh Dad! Okay!

Charlie: Try Lucifer...Morning... star?

St. Peter: Oh, fuck! Yeah hoooo, hehe. Yikes am I right? Are you sure you're in the right place? Because I think you might be a little lost.

Peter nervously flies down from the desk to Charlie and Vaggie. Vaggie is unamused of St. Peter crossing her arms in disappointment.

Vaggie: Oh here we go.

Y/N: My guy we were invited here.

Charlie: Yes exactly...we're-we're here for a meeting.

Just then high above the four of them Sera and Emily suddenly appear in their angelic forms before turning into their humanoid forms as they land in front of Charlie Y/N and Vaggie.

Sera: St. Peter. We can take it from here. Greetings daughter of the Morningstar. I am Sera the high seraphim of heaven. You are gifted to be here.

Emily is super excited to see outsiders from Heaven that she squeals and comes forward to greet them.

Emily: (squeals) Hi! I'm Emily the other seraphim though you can call me Em! Emmy, E, whatever you want, I go by whatever.

She then notices Y/N and gets all flustered.

Emily: (Blush) Oh....h-hi there it's nice to meet you i-ive never met a human before.

Y/N: It's great to meet you and Sera too. It's both a pleasure and an honour to be here.

Y/N shakes Emily's and Sera's hand Emily turns beat red and Sera gives him a gentle smile.

Sera: My how polite you are. Are you sure your ment to be in hell?

Emily: (blush) Yeah you seem super nice! (And really cute) (Giggles) Welcome to Heaven!

Peter flies overhead to get the gates open and starts to sing "Welcome to Heaven". The gates open to reveal to Charlie Y/N and the unamused Vaggie the world of heaven a beautiful clean paradise that is the complete opposite of hell. Even the Angels looked completely different than the demons.

St. Peter: Dearly beloved it is my pleasure to say onto thee...♫ Welcome to Heaven, oh oh! ♫

St. Peter: ♫ Where the virtuous reside, 24/7 oh oh! ♫

♫ People are happy that they died cause here we got no worries got no burglaries no strife. It's the perfect afterlife! Welcome to heaven oh oh! ♫

St. Peter flies amongst many advertisements in Heaven.

♫ Check out our sick decor! The spirits leaven oh! ♫

♫ Please keep your brimstone off the floor we've got the best and brightest the politest of the lot. ♫

St. Peter poses with lots of other angels.

♫ And ev-ery-one is hot! ♫

Emily: ♫ Gosh I'm so pleased to show some outsiders around. After you see our realm, you'll never wanna go back down! ♫

Sera: ♫ Of course it is just temporary I'm sorry you can't stay. ♫

Emily and St. Peter grab hands and fly up together before falling back down and posing with some other angels.

St. Peter and Emily: ♫ Cause every single day in heaven is a happy day! Welcome to Heaven! ♫

St. Peter: ♫Yeah!♫

Charlie Y/N Vaggie and Emily run hurriedly unexpectedly passing Adam, who is drinking a soda and Lute who had her helmet off.

(Damn she's such a bad bitch though!)

They both immediately pause as they see Charlie Y/N and Vaggie.

Adam: Holy fucking shit balls, am I seeing who I think I'm seeing?

Lute: What is she doing here? How did they even get up here?

Adam: Who cares? I'm handling this shit right now.

Adam goes to challenge Charlie Y/N and Vaggie but Lute stops him.

Lute: Wait! You want to start a fight on the promenade in front of everyone?

Adam: Better than waiting for the fucking extermination!

Lute immediately grabs Adam by his collar and pulls him to shush him harshly.

Lute: SHHH. Sir what was the Seraphim's one rule?

Adam: Uuughhh, "No one but the exorcists can know about the exterminations". I know fine. (Slurps drink) Don't fucking shush me bitch.

Just before they can settle this Sera suddenly appears behind them both teleporting them to an office-like building with just one sway of her wings. The light goes white on the screen before reappearing to show Adam and Lute being confronted by a stern Sera.

Sera: You should listen to your lieutenant Adam.

Adam turns around and looks at Sera with shock.

Adam: Fuck! Sera! You can't sneak up on a guy like that jeez.

Lute: Your highness forgive me but what are the hell-spawn and the human doing here?

Sera: Well you failed to control the demon's unrest, and now Lucifer is involved setting up an audience for his misguided daughter. I never would have agreed to your...'yearly activities' if I thought it would bring trouble to our doorstep. Keeping heaven safe was my only reason for allowing it.

Adam: What do you want from me? I'm just one guy.

Sera: I want you to do whatever you need to do to keep this problem from getting any worse. Are we clear?

Adam: Yeah. Got it. But that human is trouble he has one of those.....stand thingies.

????: Leave the boy to me Adam.

Adam hears a voice and turns around. Upon seeing the figure he stiffens up and looses his voice.

Vaggie Y/N and Charlie are shown in their hotel room Vaggie putting their big tons of luggage down as Charlie sits on the bed excitedly.

Charlie: Okay I love Heaven! Vaggie did you see the ice cream shop? They had sprinkles made of rainbows!

Vaggie: Those are just rainbow sprinkles.

Charlie: Emily's going to take me to a zoo where all the animals are actually soft! You coming?

Vaggie: Uh I need a break. But hug a koala for me.

Y/N: Same need to get adjusted to my surroundings.

Charlie: O.M.G! Can you imagine an actual koala? see you two later!

Charlie zips right out of the door, leaving Vaggie alone with Y/N.

Y/N: Geez the amount of energy drinks she must have drunk to have energy like that.

Vaggie lays on the bed and sighs but there is a knock on the door a second later. Y/N looks at vaggie who answers it revealing Adam barging right in to greet her.

Adam: Hey there Vag-asaurus!

Vaggie: Charlie will be back soon, you need to get out now.

Y/N: Yeah get lost fuck face!

Adam: Ohhhh heyyy nice to see you too human been a hot minute!

Adam enters the room Lute behind him

Y/N: (Looks at lute) So that's what you look like without the helmet? Damn I'd say your better off without it your hella hot!

Lute: (Blush) Flattery will earn you nothing human.

Y/N: (Smirks) Oh yeah? So what's with the blush on your face?

Lute: (Goes red) S-Shut up!

Vaggie: Y/N!?

Y/N: Sorry sorry couldn't help myself.

????: So.......this is the man I've heard so much about.

A voice is heard behind Adam who moves to the side. Lute salutes the figure in respect and Vaggie's eyes widen in shock and disbelief. Y/N felt on edge by the divine presence coming from this one man. The camera slowly pans upto the man slowly revealing his identity. This figure wore a clean and sophisticated priest robe and held a religious cross in his hand and he has a silver/white colour hair and hazel eyes.

Vaggie: Oh no............

Lute: Father pucci.... (Bows)

Adam: Hey uhhh boss-man! W-what are ya doing here?

Father pucci: I came here to greet our guests of course it wouldn't be polite to turn my back on such an important meeting.

Y/N: Who.....are you?

Father pucci: My name is father pucci a well respected denizen of heaven and a true believer of god and divinity itself.

Y/N: You think real highly about yourself don't you? Well it would be rude to not introduce myself. The names Y/N employee of the hazbin hotel.

Father pucci: Ahhh yes your the person I've heard much about. I was surprised that stand users are not just restricted to the gates of heaven.

Y/N: So there are stands user in heaven too?

Father pucci: Why yes-

Father pucci summons his stand without warning and Y/N summons king crimson in retaliation.

Whitesnake

Stats:

Destructive Power: ?

Speed: D

Range: ?

Persistence: A

Precision: ?

Development potential: ?

Whitesnake: Your looking at one.

For a moment there was a standoff between pucci and Y/N both emitted thier aura causing the ground beneath them to crack. Lute and vaggie hold their breath in anticipation while Adam watched eating a bowl of popcorn enjoying the show.

Father pucci: Ahhh there it is your stand. King crimson was it?

Y/N: Yep......what's your stands name?

Father pucci: Whitesnake. I can assure you that it holds a great amount of power.

King crimson: Ditto priest ditto.

The tension lasts for a few more moments until pucci calls back his stand. Seconds later Y/N does the same.

Father pucci: I would like to show you around heaven young L/N and have you bare witness the fruits of our utopia.

Y/N: Hmmm sounds good but I'm not leaving vaggie with him. (Points to Adam)

Vaggie: It's alright Y/N you can go.

Y/N: Vaggie are you damn sure you want me to leave you alone..... with Adam of all people?

Vaggie: Yes Y/N..... it'll be fine.

Y/N:......(Sigh) If you say so.

Father pucci: Come our tour begins in earnest.

Y/N follows pucci to the door but before he leaves he gives Adam a warning.

Y/N: You harm her in any way..... I'll turn heaven into hell.

Y/N leaves leaving Adam a bit nervous.

Adam: Urgh that's shit went from  zero to a hundred real quick.

Vaggie: Whatever you want from me or Charlie Adam your not getting it so leave.

Adam: I'm not looking for the blonde babe. I'm looking for you.

Vaggie: Why?

Adam: Maybe cuz you left the band you tried for a solo career or I guess it's more of a... troo!

Vaggie: I don't know what you're talking about.

Adam: Do you really think I wouldn't recognize one of my top girls just cuz you're out of uniform?

Vaggie immediately grows pale when she realizes how Adam has never forgotten her. A flashback cuts to show a past extermination. Exorcists come flying down with swords and spears as they hunt and kill every demon they find. Screams can be heard as many demons are being massacred by the angels. An Exorcist flies down and kills a demon before taking her helmet off revealing it to be Vaggie with shorter hair.

Adam: You were on the front lines, I wouldn't forget a bad bitch like you. It's why I named you after the best thing ever. Vagina.

Cuts back to the present with the annoyed Vaggie.

Vaggie: Actually, it's pronounced Vaggie.

Adam: Hmmmmm no. Anyway you sure fucked up didn't you?

Cuts to a flashback of the extermination. As exorcists kills a demon a demon child is running away while being chased by Vaggie as an exorcist. The child runs into an alleyway where he reaches a dead end. He turns and starts crying where he is prepared to meet his demise. However Vaggie hesitates, seeing the innocent child right before her eyes crying in fear. She reconsiders her decision.

Vaggie: (whispering) Go run. Now!

The child flees from Vaggie right before Lute's shadow appears behind her. Vaggie realizes she has been spotted before Lute stabs her eye out. Vaggie screams in pain her eye falls before Lute steps on it. She steps on Vaggie.

Lute: Sinful filth like you has no place in heaven.

Lute brings up Vaggie's head and rips her wings off. Vaggie pants as she watched Adam appear before her in a shadow silhouette before Lute throws her discarded wings away and sword before she and Adam leave. The scene then changes to Vaggie stumbling down an alleyway now with only one eye. She collapses against a dumpster before Charlie, in the past spots her. She puts a bandage over her missing eye and Vaggie smiles. Charlie smiles back.

Adam: To think someone as worthless as you landed Lilith's little hottie and a powerful stand user. 'Grats on that I guess.

Lute: Their love is vile and blasphemous. And what demon magic did you cast on him to seduce such a man?

Vaggie: What's the matter? Jealous bitch?

Lute: As if!?

Adam: it's hot as fuck though. But I wonder what your bitch and your man-bitch would think if they found out you are actually one of us hmmm?

Vaggie: What do you want?

Adam: Simple you work for me again and at the hearing, you're gonna help me shut this kindergarten snowflake bullshit down for good.

Vaggie: Never!

Adam: Oh yeah you know, that's totally cool. I guess I'll just tell little miss butterflies and rainbows and mister king crimson that they've been fucking someone who's killed thousands of their people. I'm sure your relationship will be fine. See you in court!

Adam and Lute leaves the room, Vaggie is scared.

Y/N and wander the grounds of heaven Y/N watches in curiosity as the angels went by thier day. They sat in clean cafes and lush green parks chatting and laughing. Birds fly and sang adding an angelic sensation to this holy serenity.

Father pucci: In all my years of serving god both in the spiritual and mortal plain I have dedicated myself into using my stand for all that is good. To protect the innocent to bring order and peace to create a harmonious society.

Y/N: Yeah I'm the stark opposite. When I was alive I used king crimson for my own gain. I killed robbed the whole shabang.

Father pucci: And tell me does the guilt of such crimes stand of your shoulders?

Y/N: Yeah I'll admit I feel terrible for the shit I did. The people I hurt the money I stole the family's I tore apart. Guess that's why I'm helping Charlie with her whole gimmick of redemption.

Father pucci: Perhaps.........or maybe you are only becoming more violent and more power hungry.

Y/N: Huh the hell you mean by that?!

Father pucci: Nothing...... nothing at all.

Y/N glares at pucci and soon they arrive at thier last location. It was a grand chapel standing high above the clouds.

Father pucci: And we have arrived at my personal favourite location....the chapel of faith.

They walk inside where hundreds of angels were sitting down holding thier hands together praying to the being that granted them entrance into the holy land.

Y/N: Woah......

Father pucci: The chapel of faith a monument that god himself created. So we could all get even closer to our lord and saviour himself to be blessed by his ethereal presence

Y/N: It must mean a lot to you.

Father pucci: It does.....to all of us.

Y/N looked around him gazing at her beautiful carvings in the window. A bright holy light shone through a window that overlooked the praying angels. Y/N squinted and looked at the light and to his suprise thier was an all too familiar item being held in the light by an altar.

Y/N: Is that what I think it is? No that shouldn't be impossible it's.....

Y/N: A stand arrow!?

Father pucci: Not just any stand arrow. This one was infused with gods very blood and essence enchanting the arrow into a divine relic.

Y/N: Apart from the design what makes this one so different?

Father pucci: It is said if that a user pierces himself with that arrow that users stand will evolve to a being that could rival even the most powerful demons and angels. God himself never gave the arrow a name but I have dubbed it for him. A name that suits such an item......the requiem arrow.

Y/N stared at the requiem arrow he felt the divine energy from the arrow enter him he and king crimson felt empowered if what pucci said was true who knows what king crimson will become if he pierces himself with the arrow.

Father pucci: Come...the meeting is soon to start.

Pucci walks away and Y/N looks at the requiem arrow for a few more seconds before he grins a dark evil smirk.

Y/N: Oh I am coming back for you.

The scene transitions to an angelic courtroom where Y/N Charlie and Vaggie are sat down. Adam walks to his seat with Lute and pucci watches from a stand.

Charlie: Oh no not him again!

Adam flies up and sits down beside Lute.

Adam: What up baby? Saw that you went to my manager. Low blow Karen.

Sera: We are gathered here today to determine whether or not a soul in Hell can be redeemed into the heavenly realm via means of this "Hazbin Hotel". Princess Morningstar?

Charlie: (sigh) Thank you, Seraphim. (clears throat) Webster's dictionary defines redemption as-

Adam: Objection lame and unoriginal.

Y/N: Objection! Shut the fuck up you ain't phoenix wright.

Sera: Sustained. No further dictionary references please.

Charlie: Right ok uh uh...uhhmmmm...

Charlie shuffles through multiple cards, all which have various dictionary references on.

Adam: If you have actual evidence then show it already.

Charlie: We have a patron right now who is making incredible progress!

Adam: Who?

Charlie: Angel Dust.

Adam: Oh yeah the porn demon. She's totally worth being redeemed.

Charlie: Well if you know so much, what do you think it takes to get into heaven?

Adam: Uhmm...w-well...Uhh...

Sera: Is everything ok Adam?

Adam: Give me a fucking minute, ok? (mutters)

Adam scrawls something down on a golden piece of paper before teleporting it over to Vaggie.

Vaggie: "Act selfless, don't steal, stick it to the man". Are you fucking serious?

Adam: Uh yeah. Sure got me here didn't it? (laughs nervously) Right Sera?

Sera: He was the first human soul in heaven...

Y/N: So he got a fast pass into heaven so what? At least my friends are earning thier way into heaven

Charlie: Yeah! I bet Angel is doing all of those things right now!

Adam: Then let's fucking see it bruh!

A spying orb appears in the middle of the courtroom.

Charlie: Your honor may I present exhibit A.

Scene transitions to the nightclub Angel dust and co are at

Cherri Bomb: Woo! Isn't this place the fucking best?

Husk: I'll admit "Consent" is a good name for a sex club.

Sir Pentious: Niffty dear what are you doing?

Niffty: I'm sweeping! Ugh look how icky it is in here!

Sir Pentious: That's because we're at a club dear.

Niffty: Oh! I thought the hotel looked different! (giggles)

Doppio: Well enjoy ourselves. I just need to make sure I don't go overboard.

Sir Pentious leans over to Cherri Bomb.

Sir Pentious: Ms Bomb I-I'd like to buy you a drink.

Cherri Bomb: Why? Didn't you say we're arch rivals? And didn't I tell you I prefer Y/N more?

Sir Pentious: Uhm...uhh... because I'm buying everyone a drink!

Crowd: Free drinks! I love alcohol!

Angel Dust: Good I need a drink after today. You know Val, he's into this waterboarding shit now I don't know it's a kink.

Cherri Bomb: Angel enough with the Val talk. He already ruined your whole day don't let him ruin your night too. (holds out pills) Here take one of these and you won't be worrying about nothing.

Husk: Here we go.

Cherri Bomb: Oh look! The drunk sobered up long enough to judge us.

Husk: I ain't the one trying to get into heaven. Look you want to fuck up all your progress? Be my guest. I just... (sighs) I just thought you were better than that.

Cherri Bomb: Thanks Captain Buzzkill. Come on Angie let's get fucked up! It's been too long!

Angel Dust: I uhh... I don't know, it's been a long night and I don't need to go too wild.

Husk: (approvingly) Hmm.

Doppio: Yeah good thinking angel.

Cherri Bomb: Come on bitch. If you've really been working that hard you deserve a little R and R, some THC, or maybe PCP with DMT. Aw fuck it let's see where the night takes us, huh?

Sir Pentious slithers back into frame.

Angel Dust: I.. I guess?

Sir Pentious: Cherri I bought you a shot. B-because I bought everyone another shot! Hooray!

Crowd: Yeah! Another drink! I love alcohol!

Angel Dust: (drinks shot) ah... Fuck it let's do it.

Husk: (sighs) let's just roll with it doppio.

Doppio: Yeah good idea.

back to the courtroom.....

Adam: Heavenly people what more do you need to see? The porn star chose a night of debauchery. That's not a soul worthy of being in heaven!

Charlie: Uhm objection! Are you really telling me you've never had a drink with friends at the end of a hard day?

Adam: Uh we don't have hard days? It's fucking Heaven bitch. You seriously gonna sit there and pretend like this behavior is ok?

Charlie: (growls)

Y/N: But fucking some drummer chick isn't?

The crowd gasps and looks at Adam.
Lute let's out a small laugh before going back to a stern face. Adam growls at Y/N and Charlie laughs.

Sera: Adam is this true!?

Adam: No it's all fucking lies you've got noooo proof.

Y/N: Actually-

Y/N takes a tape recorder from his pocket and shows it to the crowd.

Y/N: I put a tape recorder in my pocket before we had our little meeting in hell. (To the crowd) Let's rewind on a certain part shall we?

Y/N rewinds the tape and plays a part of the conversation.

Adam: So I was playing this gig and for some fucking reason this virtue chick was digging on the drummer and it's like do you know who I am? I'm fucking Adam. I'm the original dick!" All dicks descend from me. You think you want drummer dick?
No way! I'm the Dick fucking master! So anyway, then we fucked and it was awesome.

The angels were appalled and pucci glared towards Adam who tried desperately to come up with an excuse. Lute was surprised by how cunning Y/N could be.

Charlie: Ohhhhh your in trouble!

Emily: He really did that?

Y/N: That sounds like a bit of lust to me and if I remember correctly lust is a sin. What say you Adam?

Adam: Uhhhehehheee (to Vaggie) What do you think?

Vaggie: I-I-i have to go the bathroom!

Vaggie rushes out of the courtroom.

Y/N: Really? Now of all times?

Charlie: What? Vaggie, can you hold it?! (Groan) Angel will make good decisions, come on! We have to keep watching! Please?

Sera: (sighs) Yeah I don't know.

Emily: Yeah let's give her a chance.

Y/N: She's got a good heart Sera.

Sera: Very well the court will allow it.

Charlie: Fuck yes! I mean... heh... thank you.

The scene transitions back to the club where the gang have had multiple drinks.

Cherri Bomb: Round 12, motherfuckers! Heels are coming off!

Angel Dust: Ho ho yeah! Keep 'em comin'! Come on, right here! Come right here to mommy.

Sir Pentious: Oh it's wonderful to have friends! (chuckles)

Niffty: Everything's spinny! (giggles)

Doppio: Oiiiiii josuke I'm really drunk now josuke!

Angel Dust: Ha I think you're done, tiny.

Niffty: No! Gimme gimme gimme!

Cherri Bomb: Oh come on bitch! She can handle a little more!

Angel Dust: She's like 10 pounds soaking wet and-oh shit where'd she go?

Niffty is shoving other patrons' drinks into a sack.

Guys: Hey! Fuck!

Niffty: Dirty dirty! Make it clean!

Angel Dust: Damn it Niffty. Sorry fellas here next one's on me. Niffty? Shit!

Niffty's was now digging through a supply closet.

Niffty: Chlorine... Bleach...

Cherri Bomb: Angie the fuck you doin'? You're supposed to be relaxing not playing nanny!

Angel Dust: Look she ain't used to this scene I-I just dont want her to end up in the gutter like I used to.

Cherri Bomb: Pfft WHATEVER, NERD just catch up when you're done!

Niffty: (laughing)

Angel picks Niffty up.

Angel Dust: STOP!! You can't take tha-GOD Niff why you being such a mess?!

Niffty: I'm the mess...?.....WAAAAAAAAAAH!

Niffty starts to cry.

Angel Dust: Oh oh shit! Hey hey hey calm down....It's fine. Shh.. Hey you wanna play with the kitty?

Niffty: yeah...

Angel puts Niffty on Husk's head while she giggles about it.

Husk: The fuck is this?

Angel Dust: She's wasted just go with it.

Husk: Really? Ugh get the...

Scene changes to Sir Pentious falling off his ass and slithering over to Cherri Bomb.

Sir Pentious: Ahh... HEY, WOW!!!! Hey, so... I see the club has a sex room so I was thinking maybe you'd want to uhmm... do a... sssSEX with me?

Cherri: (snort) I'm sorry, why would we have sex?

Sir Pentious: Uh... uhm... because I'm having sex with everyone here! (laughs)

Crowd cheers before dragging Sir Pentious towards the 'sex room'. Many sets of eyes are visible inside

Sir Pentious: Wait! (screams)

Cherri: You know we can do this fucking shit every fucking night! You don't have to spend all your off hours "working on yourself" you little bitch.

Husk: The hotel isn't a problem in her life, it's-

Angel Dust: Valentino.

Husk: Exactly. So why don't you-

Angel Dust: No Valentino.

Camera pans to Valentino at a large sofa-bench talking with some female demons. He had a new pair of glasses and a hat but he only had one wing after Y/N ripped it off.

Valentino: Yeah I'm here all the time they know me. You're gorgeous do you need a job? How many dicks can you suck? I could make you a star...

Angel Dust: Let's get the fuck out of here okay? ...Where's Niffty?

Valentino: OK yeah bring me another drink or I'll fucking kill you.

Niffty is seen running towards Valentino

Niffty: Bad boy! (giggles)

Valentino: Yeah a star. Porn star. Ok yep bring me another or I'll fucking kill you! I said I'll fucking kill you and I will.

Angel Dust: Excuse me! Pardon me! Get out of my way!

Angel tumbles onto the platform and grabs Niffty who is still running in midair as Angel holds her.

Valentino: Holy shit Angel Dust? What are you doing here, baby? You didn't get enough dick today?

Angel Dust: Funny.

Valentino: Who's this chiquita? You bringing me fresh meat?

Niffty bites at Valentino and Valentino yelps.

Valentino: Oi!

Niffty: I just want a taste.

Valentino: Weird but there's a kink for that I'm sure!

Angel stands up still holding Niffty.

Angel Dust: Fuck off Val.

Valentino: Excuse me?

Angel Dust: I said fuck off! I may have to put up with your bullshit, but you ain't fucking with any of my friends!

Valentino summons his red smoke chain and grabs Angel with it pulling her close.

Valentino: You forget who you're talking to? I own you bitch.

Angel Dust: Yeah you do in the studio. And you can do anything you want to me there just like our deal says. But out here, I get to do what I want. So once again FUCK. OFF!!

Valentino goes to slap angel.

Angel dust: Go on hit me! I'll go straight to Y/N if you do and who knows? Maybe he'll rip the other wing off this time!

Valentino: W-wha...N-NO NOT HIM N-NOT AGAIN!

Valentino screams and runs out of the club.

Angel dust: Yeah thought so bitch....thanks Y/N.

Cherri: Fucking dickhead...

Angel stands up and walks back to her friends.

Angel Dust: Fuck it. It was worth it.

Husk smiles and puts a hand on Angel's back as they walk off.

Husk: Way to go kid.

Doppio: Wooooo yeah tell that pansy to ffffuck off!

Doppio collapses into Husks arms.

Cherri: Did you just call these cunts your friends? Thought that was my job.

Angel Dust: There's room for everyone and ya know... you could come crash with us too.

Cherri: Okay look Angie, I'm glad this hotel shit is working for you but you know me bitch, I'm doin' just fine! In fact I'm gonna fuck the next guy I see okay? But if you need me you know where to find me yeah?

Sir Pentious: (panting) is Cherri still here?

Cherri walks into the sex room with another demon.

Sir pentious: Damnit!

Scene transitions back to the angelic courtroom.

Y/N: Nice going angel!

Charlie: See! She did everything on your checklist! She was selfless she stopped Niffty from stealing and she stuck it to that moth man!

Adam: Uhhh... well uh... then why isn't she here then? Hm?

Father pucci: Your honour if I may interrupt I would like to bring forth exhibit B......(Points to Y/N) Him.

Sera: What?

Y/N: Me? Why me?

Father pucci: Because you have stood by ms Morningstars side long before the pornstar. So what greater example for this so called redemption is there then you?

Y/N: W-well....shit wasn't expecting the spotlight to be put on me.

Charlie: You can do it Y/N I know you can.

Y/N: (Breaths) Alright.....I got this.
......so you want to know why I believe in this redemption program that Charlie has set up?

Adam: No not really.

Y/N: No one's asking you fuck-nut.

Adam scowls at Y/N.

Y/N: Well I'll admit that I......I did a lot of terrible before I died long before I even got my stand.

An orb appears showing Y/N's past and the crimes he committed.

Y/N: I killed...... robbed.....lied.... stole....I blackmailed innocent people-

The orb shows Y/N killing a man with a gun infront of his family before taking his wallet and running off. Emily was shocked that Y/N could do such a thing.

Y/N: I deserved my fate in hell without a doubt. I committed every damn sin known to god.

Adam: Oh yeah so someone like you could be redeemed as if! I bet you fucked a prozzie the moment you dropped into hell.

Charlie: NO HE DIDN'T HE SAVED MY LIFE!

The orb showed Y/N using king crimson on the thugs that tried to sexually assault Charlie when Y/N first arrived to hell.

Charlie: HE WAS THERE FOR ME AT MY LOWEST POINT!

The orb shows Y/N comforting Charlie after she called her mother.

Charlie: HE RISKED HIS LIFE FOR US! HE ALMOST DIED FOR HIS BROTHER!

The orb shows the fight between Y/N and vox then Y/N and risotto. Everyone was shocked by how powerful Y/N was and of the wounds he took during the fight.

Charlie: HE'S A SAINT TO ME TO EVERYONE AT THE HOTEL SO DON'T YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM YOU DICK!

Y/N was touched by Charlie's words he never knew that she held him in such high regard and had such love and compassion for him.

Y/N: Charlie.......

CLAP!

CLAP!

CLAP!

Father pucci: Well said miss Morningstar well said. Truly a heartfelt speech about our friend here. He has done much to atone for his past sins it seems.

Y/N: Yeah I care about my friends I'll happily kill for them I'll die for them.

Father pucci: I'm sure you would but.......your lover here does not know of your.....true intentions.

Y/N eyes widen there's no way he could know of his other persona could he?

Lute: True intentions?

Adam: This is about to get juicyyyyyy!

Charlie: Y/N? What does he mean by-

Sera: Pucci what are you leading us towards?

Father pucci: As much as our friend here claims to have changed his ways he infact has only become more bloodthirsty!

The orb shows Y/N killing off Luca and then of him ripping off vox's arm.

Father pucci: He does not only show brutality but a secret desire for power!

Y/N: (Shit shit shit! He's gonna blow my cover!)

Father pucci: And to prove this to you I present.....exhibit C.

Pucci plays on one last major gamble and plays the video passione sent to Adam with the dead exorcist.

Lute: (Whispers) What is he doing?!

Adam: No no let him cook.

Father pucci: This was an "INNOCENT" angel that strayed from heaven and was mercilessly slaughtered as was another by demon kind. This footage was sent to us as a provocation! A declaration of war! Now all of you please watch and listen to what these monsters have sent us.

The orb plays the video but the word "Exorcist" was censored out.

???: So this is an BEEP!? This cowardly little pawn is responsible for thousands of BEEP per year? I expected more.

"Angel": Do you realise what the fuck your doing!? My friends will bring hell upon you all!

????: Good. I'm counting on it and your death will serve as the ultimate provocation. (Turns to cioccolata) Kill him and make sure it's nice and slow.

Cioccolata: (Grins maniacally) It would be my up most pleasure.

Everyone watches as cioccolata tortures the "angel" with pleasure and satisfaction. Charlie gasps with horror and Y/N grew nervous summoning king crimsons fists ready to destroy the orb.

Father pucci: A despicable act on an innocent soul. Now I want you all to pay close attention and listen to the mysterious man's voice....

Pucci rewinds the clip.

????: Kill him and make sure it's nice and slow.

The mysterious persons voice sounded like Y/N but it was more deep.

Father pucci: DOESN'T THAT VOICE-

Charlie: Wait.....that sounds like-

Lute: (No....it can't be!)

The orb then shows a clip of Y/N summoning king crimson.

Y/N: KING CRIMSON!

Father pucci: SOUND FAMILIAR!?

Y/N: ENOUGH!

Y/N smashes the orb to everyone's suprise minus pucci.

Y/N: I think....... we've heard enough father pucci.

Father pucci:.........Very well.

Y/N: Let's focus on angel and why she isn't in heaven!

Emily: Yeah.....why isn't she here?

The angels observing the court all murmur together.

Charlie: Wait...none of you know what gets someone into heaven?

Sera: This questioning stops now We know when a soul arrives we know when they pass divine judgment it is our job to ensure these souls are safe.

Emily: ♫ But she was right Sera ♫

♫ She showed us a soul can improve ♫

Emily flies up and shows the orb with the scene of Angel defying Valentino.

♫ She saw the light Sera ♫

♫Checked all the boxes that you said would ♫

Emily flies with the orb and asks the other angels observing the court.

♫ Prove a person deserves a second chance ♫

♫Now we turn our backs no second glance?♫

Sera: ♫ It's not as simple as you think ♫

Emily flies back up to Sera who takes her hands.

♫ Not everything is spelled in ink ♫

The camera turns back down to Vaggie Y/N and Charlie.

Charlie: ♫ It's not fair Sera ♫

Vaggie steps forward and puts a hand on Charlie's shoulder.

Vaggie: ♫ Careful Charlie keep a cool head ♫

Charlie pulls away and looks at Sera.

Charlie: ♫ No! Don't you care Sera?♫

Y/N:♫ That just because someone is dead♫

♫ It doesn't mean they can't resolve to change their ways ♫

The orb shows multiple images of Angel and the others.

Charlie: ♫ Turn the page ♫

♫ Escape infernal blaze ♫

Sera: ♫ I'm sure you wish it could be so ♫

♫ But there's a lot that you don't know ♫

Camera turns to Lute and Adam's seat abruptly.

Lute: ♫What are we even talkin' about?♫

♫ Some crack-whore who fucked up already?♫

♫She blew her shot like the cocks in her mouth♫

Lute stands up and puts her Exorcist mask on.

♫This discussion is senseless and petty♫

Both Adam and Lute fly up in front of Charlie, before flying over to and landing on the orb.

Lute and Adam: ♫There's no question to be posed♫

♫She's unholy, case closed♫

♫Did you forget that "Hell is forever"?♫

Adam: ♫A man only lives once♫

♫We'll see you in one month♫

Adam flies off of the orb and gets closer to Charlie who briefly turns into her full demon form.

♫Gotta say I can't wait to♫

Sera: Adam..

Adam: ♫Come down and exterminate you!♫

Emily: Wait!

Adam: Shit!

Emily: ♫What are you saying? ♫

♫Let me get this straight♫

Emily flies down and lands in front of the orb staring sadly.

♫You go down there and kill those poor souls?♫

Charlie: ♫You didn't know?♫

Y/N: ♫ You didn't know ♫

Adam: Whoops!

Lute: ♫Guess the cat's out of the bag♫

Adam: ♫What's the big deal?♫

Emily looks up at Sera.

Emily: ♫ Sera tell me that you didn't know ♫

Sera: ♫I thought since I'm older♫

♫ It's my load to shoulder ♫

Emily: No!

Sera flies down to Emily and takes her hands.

Sera: ♫ You have to listen ♫

♫ It was such a hard decision ♫

♫ I wanted to save you the anguish it takes to ♫

Sera takes Emily's hand and forces a smile the fire from the orb reflecting in her eyes.

♫ Do what was required ♫

Emily: ♫To think that I admired you♫

Emily tugs out of Sera's grip and flies upwards.

♫ Well I don't need your condescension ♫

♫ I'm not a child to protect ♫

Emily turns in the air and questions Sera directly.

♫ Was talk of virtue just pretension? ♫

♫ Was I too naïve to expect you ♫

♫ To heed the morals you're purveying? ♫

Charlie: ♫ That's what the fuck We've been saying! ♫

Y/N: ♫ That's what the fuck We've been saying! ♫

Both Charlie and Emily fly onto the orb as the camera spins.

Charlie and Emily: ♫If Hell is forever then Heaven must be a lie!♫

Sera: Emily!

Charlie and Emily: ♫ If angels can do whatever and remain in the sky ♫

Emily and Charlie fly off the orb and move out of the way showing an Exorcist murdering a demon.

♫ The rules are shades of gray when you don't do as you say ♫

♫ When you make the wretched suffer just to kill them again ♫

The members of the court are shown to be horrified while pucci remained composed.

Charlie: ♫ I was told not to trust in angels ♫

Adam walks nearer to Vaggie.

Adam: ♫ By her? ♫

Y/N: What?

Lute leans on Vaggie's shoulder.

Lute: ♫ Ha! She should know ♫

Vaggie walks over to Charlie and Y/N an takes thier hands.

Vaggie: ♫ We should go ♫

Y/N: ♫ Yes maybe so ♫

Charlie: ♫ No! Don't you see? ♫

♫ We've come so close ♫

The camera cuts to an above view showing the angels all talking together and Emily refusing to listen to Sera.

♫ Look at them fighting they're at each other's throats ♫

Adam: ♫ Don't you act all high and mighty♫

♫ Did you ever think your little girlfriend might be a liar? ♫

Adam walks through the gap between Charlie Y/N and Vaggie and approaches the orb.

Vaggie: ♫ Don't Adam please! ♫

Adam: ♫ What's the fuss? ♫

♫Why hide the fact that you're an angel♫

Adam sinisterly turns while Lute grabs Vaggie and pulls her over to them.

♫Just like us?♫

The orb shows Vaggie in the past as an exorcist a shadow falling over the darkened courtroom as she spreads her wings.

Y/N:No.......fucking...... way.... vaggie is a-

Charlie falls to her knees in disbelief as Vaggie runs to her and Emily settles back by Sera.

Sera: I'm sorry... but this court finds that there is no evidence souls in Hell can be redeemed.

Adam: Oh FUCK, YES!! I WIN!!! SUCK IT BITCHES. You better save the date cunts, 'cause we're coming to your hotel FIRST.

Y/N: YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'LL KILL YOU!

Adam snaps his fingers reopening the portal to hell.

Charlie: What... NO!! You can't-

Vaggie: You... Mother fu-

Charlie and Vaggie scream as they are transported back to Hell through the portal but Y/N struggles against the pull of the portal.

Emily: Y/N NO!

Y/N: I'll be ready to slaughter your exorcists dogs Adam I'll show you how much of a devil I can beeee!

Y/N gives in and is sucked into the portal

Emily: Charlie!! Y/N!! Don't give up on this! I'll figure something out I promise!

Sera: That wasn't called for Adam.

Adam: Yeah, But did you see the looks on their fucking faces, it was.. d-d-...... Sorry....

The court Adam and Lute fly away.

Emily: Extermination...of human souls!? Demon or not there is NO reason to be doing this.

Sera: They were uprising Emily. It is my position as the head Seraphim to protect our people at all costs. And it's your position to keep them happy and joyful.

Sera leans forward putting her hands on Emily's shoulders.

Emily: How can I bring joy when I now know we are bringing misery to thousands of innocent people?

Sera: Heaven needs us Emily. Everyone looks to us... and we can't doubt ourselves or worry about the fates of demons when we have our own souls to protect. Please.... if you start to question... you could end up like Lucifer. FALLEN. I couldn't bear to see you suffer that fate, so please, let me worry about this ok?

Sera kisses Emily's forehead

Sera: I'm sorry.

Emily puts a hand on Adam's list gently.

Father pucci: Sera care for a quick conversation? It's of dire importance.

Sera: Please make it quick pucci.

Father pucci: It's that boy Y/N. I fear he's soon to become a threat not just to hell but to heaven as well.

Sera: What makes you say that?

Father pucci: His stand is powerful even more powerful then mine. If he was to gain hells allegiance he could stage an attack on heaven. He is hiding something something dark and sinister.

Sera: What do you suggest father?

Father pucci: I will prepare my belongings and once I'm ready I will head down into hell and expose Y/N's true intentions and put a stop to him.

Sera: That is incredibly dangerous pucci!

Father pucci: I know but by god's will it must be done.

Pucci walks away and Emily holds her hands to her heart in a silent prayer.

Emily: God save you Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800 35 13
{SPOILERS FOR BOOKS 1 & 2} * PLEASE READ BOOKS 1 & 2 BEFORE PROCEEDING TO DESCRIPTION * * ALRIGHT HERE WE GO.... After getting rid of Hayden and marr...
1.3K 26 9
Hey, welcome to my second fanfic! This one is going to be about Hazbin Hotel, but you're in it! I figured I'd start to make this since Vizziepop is g...
254 15 8
You've been in Hell for about 10 years now, and your life turned around once you saw the "Hazbin Hotel" on the news. When there you create deep frien...
180K 3.2K 26
Imagine being as nice as possible throughout your whole life and then, after one bad accident, find yourself in the place meant for the most evil and...