Don't look at her, just don't...

By ElisabethEhh

Scarlett was rich, Regina was popular. What happens when they eventually cross paths at Northshore high? Is R... More

Strut
Babe
Blair baby
Ruin you
You get me so-
Dream
Both hands
Project
Be patient
Blush
Edge
Opinions
Drink up baby
End them
Dig a grave, murder a bitch
It's a surprise
Love
Pink
Lights Camera Action
Mile high club
Official
Bagels
six, seven... eight
Spiral
Together

Make me

1.7K 74 15
By ElisabethEhh

"Alright, what are we planning on doing with this project? Any inspiration since you went to such a luxurious private school in New York" Regina huffed with an annoyed look on her face.

The girl had lied awake the entire night. Something about yesterday's events just wouldn't let her sleep and she was furious about it. Never had someone been able to take up so much space in her mind and have such an effect on her, especially a girl.

Regina noticed how it made her feel, every time Scarlett would make one of her sexual remarks the blonde's mind would just go blank. This had never happened to her and she was irritated, to say the least.

"Jezus, what happened to you? Did you even sleep last night?" Scarlett asked.

"No, I didn't. Now shut up" Her response was snappy and blunt.

"Make me"

Regina stayed silent, recognizing the feeling she had been thinking about all night. Her mind went blank, a weird tingle appeared in her stomach. It made her loathe the redhead even more than she already did.

"Too busy fucking some guy?" The blonde choked on her breath for a second.

"Excuse you!?"

Scarlett let out a laugh caused by the blonde's reaction. She really should stop with these remarks but it was just too entertaining not to make them. "Just a guess"

"Why would you even think about that, that's just straight-up disgusting" Regina scolded.

Scarlett huffed. "Baby you wish I was thinking about you like that"

"Ladies!?" The teacher signed, trying to get the two silent.

"Okay for real now. We have to prepare a whole gym class in less than a week. How are we planning on doing this" The redhead muttered but Regina was once again absent-minded.

Scarlett decided to let it be for the time remaining. She wasn't planning on wasting any attention on the blonde. Class ended soon enough and without a word the redhead was long gone. The Blonde, on the contrary, lingered around a little longer. She couldn't figure out why Scarlett managed to get on her nerves so easily. She was so indifferent, and that made Regina her blood boil. The sexually tinted comment, which had started to almost sound like flirting, in combination with the spiteful sneers struck a nasty nerve.

Lunchtime had come around quickly and it was time for the blonde to handle the less indifferent new student. She had quickly regretted her decision to invite Cady to their table. At first, Regina thought this school year wouldn't be too much to handle, but as soon as Scarlett came around her thoughts changed.

Having to tame a girl is one thing, but then trying to save the other one from social suicide is a whole different thing. On the other side, there's always the possibility of turning Cady against Scarlett in some kind of way, and then making Cady take Scarlett down with a little help from Regina.

Cady would be easy to manipulate, right?

Regina was sat at the plastic table, just like any other day. Today was Wednesday, so every single one of the plastics was wearing pink. Regina was wearing a pink lace corset top along with a pair of hot pink pantaloons. It fit her perfectly, Cady on the other hand...

As soon as Regina saw the small girl walk in, only one word popped into her head.

Mess

Cady was wearing a pair of blue jeans, which looked too big to be on her body, along with a white top covered by a hot pink spenser. And the shoes, we haven't even begun to talk about the shoes, they were appalling...

Gretchen, who was sat next to Regina noticed the little girl's presence and gave her a little wave motioning for her to join the three girls.

"Hey guys," Cady said quietly.

"So..." The brunette started. "Before you join, we have a few rules that you have to follow"

Regina her mind wandered off in the meantime, trying to find any sign of the richer girl. She was nowhere to be seen.

"You can't wear tank tops two days in a row, and you can only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week" This didn't sound too difficult for Cady, which gave her hope.

"So I guess you chose today" This made Regina snicker, but she quickly covered it up with a cough. "Oh, and we only wear sweats or track pants on Fridays. If you break any of these rules, you can't sit with us. Oh and I mean not just you, like any of us. Like for instance, if I was wearing sweatpants today. I would sit over there"

Gretchen pointed at Damian and Janis, whom Cady had met, quickly before having even met Regina or Scarlett. They were kind to her, Cady didn't really understand why they would be taken as an example.

"With the art freaks" This was said just above a whisper, almost as if Gretchen was scared to mention their rude nickname. Cady had decided to just go along with everything. "That seems fair..."

Regina raised her head in question. "That Scarlett girl, where is she? I haven't seen her at all throughout lunch?" The other plastics just shrugged their shoulder, Karen not even knowing who she was anymore. Cady though, had caught a glimpse of the other redhead.

"I just saw her, she was walking towards the gymnasium. Maybe she's over there?"

The blonde thought for a bit before standing up.

"I will be right back. She and I have this project going on for PE and I need some information. She has been pushing everything to me and I am absolutely sick of it" She spoke up, annoyance lingered in her voice.

"You don't like Scarlett very much, do you?" Cady asked her to which Regina rolled her eyes.

Cady would do anything to make the plastics like her, so it was no surprise when she said "Well maybe I can talk to her? I'll try to figure out why she doesn't want to work with you?" Regina almost shed a tear because of her innocence, that would for sure get her into trouble at some point.

"Okay Cady, I'm going to give you some advice here. Scarlett, sorry honey, but Scarlett doesn't want to have to do anything with you like... with these types of clothes. But, we can change that" Regina paused, turning to her so-called friends for approval, which they obliged to, nodding their heads eagerly.

"Come to my house after school. I wanna give you some shoes. Scarlett is someone who cares deeply about fashion. She wears designer clothes, something that she wishes to see in other people as well. And one way to make her like you is by dressing well. That way, you can figure out why she doesn't like me, and you can even try to make friends with her. She seems very nice" It pained Regina to call the redhead nice, but it was the only way to lead Cady on the right path.

"Now, I'm going to try to find that bitch and get her to fucking help me. Do not call me, do not text me, simply do not even try to get to me because this will get on my nerves" And with that, the blonde strutted out of the cafeteria and towards the gymnasium.

Little did the plastics know what the blonde was really up to.

Reality is, during these few days, three days to be exact, Scarletts comments got into the blonde's head more and more. Every little thing would play on repeat and Regina could not get rid of it. She had been wondering why the entire time, but slowly it began to make some kind of sense. And she had to just let it out.

She pushed the door open and did a quick scan around the big hall. No one was there, except for one person.

Bingo

There the woman stood, hair up in a messy bun and not wearing anything more than some tight-ass gym shorts and a sports bra. Regina felt the familiar tingle.

"Fuck it..." she mumbled, quick on her feet towards Scarlett.

As soon as she reached the redhead, time couldn't be turned back and decisions were made. Whatever risky thing that regina had in mind was out in the open now.

Regina grabbed Scarlett by her throat and pushed the girl against the closest wall.

"What- Gina what-" Scarlett tried to stammer but she was soon cut off by a hand on her mouth.

"Shut up, you talk too much" Regina answered in a low husk. She removed her hand and placed it on the redheads chest.

And with that their lips met each other in a hungry kiss. Scarlett first resisted but as soon as she felt Regina her body get closer to her own she was a goner.

Scarlett had no idea what was going on but she knew she would savor every minute of it.
She groaned as she felt Regina her hips grind against her own.

The blonde started to kiss down Scarlett's jawline, slowly to her neck where she sucked down hard. Regina made sure to leave a mark in the process as she heard Scarlett fight back a moan at the sensation.

"Struggling to stay quite already baby?" Regina teased, she knew she had the redhead wrapped around her little finger and she would take advantage of it as long as she could.

"Oh shut up, you know I could flip the tables with a snap of my finger" Scarlett's voice was low and raspy, Regina would be lying if she said she wasn't melting from it. "Now kiss me again baby"

Scarlett tried to get Regina's face closer but the blonde denied. "Nha ah ah, not so fast baby" now it was the redheads turn to melt, her heart and mind racing.

"What are you doing Regina" Scarlett asked.

"I figured since you like making snarky comments so much I would act on it. Doesn't seem like you have anything against that, do you now?"

Scarlett stayed silent. Regina raised an eyebrow.

"Words baby, use your words" the blonde stepped a foot closer, her body once again pressed against the other girl. Scarlett thought for a second before regaining her confidence.

"Well, since I'm the one making comments, why don't I make them come true hm? Now be quite because that's how I like to see you" And with that Scarlett once again closed the gap between the two and flipped them over. Regina tried to stay quite but it was nearly impossible for her, Scarlett had decided to play a cheeky little game and press her knee a little further into the girl.

"Oh fuck you" Regina mumbled as she flipped them over once again, grabbing Scarlett by the throat. "One more move and your neck will be bruised black purple and green babygirl" The redhead shifted her eyes from Regina her piercing blue eyes to her now smudged red lips.

"Maybe that's how I like it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short little chapter for you guys but geez something happened!!!

Little two horny fuckers, how do you think this will unpack!?! Let me know in the comments.

Make sure to like and vote!

By babes🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 885 17
I was only meant to drive her around, I didn't know she'd drive me crazy. -RR-
158K 4.1K 34
Let's try this again! Imagines of Reneè Rapp and characters she plays.
17K 495 11
You are y/n heron, Cady Herons twin sister, you are very different from your sister, you are a lot more aware of the world outside Kenya before your...
17.1K 1.2K 30
Scarlett Walker holds broken things where her heart is - Mark has nothing but warmth and an odd fascination for a girl that was seemingly too far for...