Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤

71 0 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Eleven:
Night of a Thousand Stars
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Y/N told Korra to open the Northern portal and trapped himself in the Spirit World but saved the two young girls. Back in Republic City, everybody loves Varrick's Nuktuk movers. Everybody, that is, except Mako, whose pursuit of Varrick has landed him in the slammer. And in the Southern Water Tribe, Unalaq's army is nearing victory in the Civil War, but Tonraq isn't about to give up without a fight. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Oogi flies toward the Eastern Air Temple carrying Korra, Jinora, Tenzin, Bumi, Kya, and Y/N's spiritless body. Ikki is laughing and riding on an air scooter near Pema and Meelo as Oogi comes in for a landing.

Meelo: Dad's back.

Pema walked over to greet the group but sensed everyone in a gloomy state.

Pema: Where's Jinora?

Jinora popped up giving Pema a sense of relief but one person wasn't present.

Pema: Okay.. but where's Y/N? He's usually giving the first greeting despite those gloomy faces.

Tenzin raised his spiritless body, shocking not only Pema but also the other two young airbenders. Pema ran over as did the others seeing his body looking so lifeless.

Tenzin: His spirit is trapped in the Spirit World, but he's going to be alright.

Pema: How could this happen?

Jinora: It was my fault mom.. He saved me after Unalaq took me. He also saved Korra but his body.. It's stuck there and I'm not too sure how he'll handle being in the spirit world..

Jinora held his hand as did Korra as everyone gave a worried face.

Back in Republic City, it showed Mako sitting in his cell slouching, not believing what happened last night with him and Amane.

Song: You've got a visitor.

Bolin entered the cell greeting him with a smile. Usually Amane was near at times but this time he wasn't.

Mako: Hey. What's with the fancy duds?

Bolin: I'm on my way to the big finale for "Nuktuk: Hero of the South." Yeah, everyone's gonna be there except for, you know, you ... because you're in jail and stuff.

Mako: annoyed Thanks for the reminder.

Bolin: Hey, I brought you something. I thought this would brighten up your new place.

Bolin pulled out a poster giving it to Mako who slowly took it in his hands.

Bolin: Read the inscription.

Mako: "Dear Mako, Nuktuk says, 'Keep smiling.' Did you come by just to give me a poster?

Feeling mocked by this quote given by his younger brother who quickly defend himself by denying such an act.

Bolin: No, I came by to give you my sincere, heartfelt words of encouragement. I know our lives have been moving in two different directions, but I want you to know that I will always be there for you. We are brothers, after all, even if one of us is a member of high society and the other one is a criminal.

Mako: I am not a criminal! Tell Amane, he should've told you what went down last night Bolin!

Bolin: Of course he did. He was upset and Asami went to calm him down. But you are in jail and well that's where criminals live...

Mako: Defensively I was set up! Varrick knew I had figured out he was hiring gangsters to pose as Northern soldiers to get Republic City to join the war. That's why he had me arrested.

Bolin: Ah, I see what you're doing. You're going for the insanity defense. Smart.

Mako: No! I'm trying to tell you that Varrick isn't what he seems. Where's Asami? She'll listen to me.

Bolin: I asked her to come, but she said it was too hard for her. You being in jail like this reminds her of her dad. Amane was about to convince her but sadly that man gave in like a puppy to her and comforted her.

Feeling his eye twitch, he rolled his eyes at him.

Bolin: brightly Okay, gotta run, but I'll be back tomorrow. And I am gonna get you the best attorney fame and fortune can buy.

Mako: Bolin, wait. If my theory about Varrick is right, something might go down tonight at your premiere. Promise me you'll keep your eyes peeled.

Bolin nodded as he knocked on the cell door twice making the guard open and letting him out. He then exited the room.

Outside of the pro-bending Arena was a large poster of Bolin dressed as Nutuk who held Ginger in his arms both posing in their characters.

As they were announcing what was happening inside the arena Amane was feeling anxious about what was happening. He wasn't sure why, but felt something bad happen to Y/N. Asami sensed his uneasiness and held his hand.

Asami: Hey, everything okay? Now you seem tense.

Amane: I don't know. I just feel like something bad happened to Y/N.

Asami smiled seeing his older brother's instinct take over. She held his face gently, showing his face to her.

Asami: Y/N will be okay. During my meeting with him, he's a very capable man all on his own.

Amane: I know.. But this feeling Asami, I just can't shake it off.

Asami: I'll help in whatever I can. Trust me.

She then kissed his lips gently making him smile as he kissed her forehead.

Bolin: You're still going to tell Y/N about this... right? Cause—

Amane: Shut it Bolin.

Bolin nodded as he sat down in his chair as Varrick began to speak to the audience about making his first ever mover.

Soon enough the mover began to play as the lights dim so it wouldn't bother anyone at the moment. However, while everyone was distracted a few waterbenders pulled up alongside the arena and the three soldiers began to climb up to the arena.

Lu: Licking the cake Mmm. I like to eat the top of the Varri-cake first.

Gang: I just try to shove the whole thing in my mouth at once.

Just like he said, Gang started to stuff the whole varri-cake into his mouth all at once, making Lu laugh at his partner.

Lu: I love our job.

They turn and see the four soldiers in the window. The soldiers knock the detectives out and bind and gag them in a locker, leaving the icing and saliva from their Varri-cake on the floor.

"Nuk-no!"

Nuktuk ran over to Juji, picking him up in his arms.

"You can't die Juji! Not on my watch!"

"It's okay, Nuktuk. At least ... I got to be coughs your friend."

Juji licks Nuktuk's fingers before dying. Roh-Tan then begins to cry.

"Juji!"

Bolin sadly exits the booth making both teens turn to each and soon follow him to the balcony where Bolin was leaning.

Asami: Are you okay? It seems like this mover is really getting to you.

Amane: You do know Juji's not really dead?

Bolin: Of course I know. Juji's fine. He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the Earth. Oops. Spoiler. Sorry.

Amane waved his hand to Bolin showing he didn't mind the spoiler about the mover. He was just concerned about his friend.

Asami: Then what's wrong?

Bolin: I guess I just miss my friends. Everything is going so well for me, but it feels empty without everyone around. Korra's gone, Y/N's missing Mako's in jail, you're doing ... business-lady stuff with Amane. Team Avatar's fallen apart...

Bolin hung his head low, upsetting Amane and Asami.

Asami: I know. Things have changed too much since we first met. Why don't you come back in and finish watching the mover with us?

Amane: Actually, you go ahead first, Asami. I'll stay here with Bolin for another minute.

Asami nodded as she kissed his cheek leaving them both alone. But soon Amane caught sight of a boat tapping Bolin on his shoulder pointing at the boat.

Bolin: That's weird.

Both Amane and Bolin entered the arena checking for clues about the previous people who were in the boat. But soon Amane nearly slipped but Bolin caught in just in time seeing a varri-cake dropped earlier by Lu.

They soon heard banging from one of the lockers making them both go to it, opening it seeing both grown adults gagged and shoved inside a locker. Amane wanted to laugh seeing the situation they were in until Bolin pulled down the rope.

Gang: They're after the president!

Bolin and Amane gasps at the revelation from Gang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.4K 52
∞ Y/n and Korra are best friends! And have been for many years, until life changes and y/n leaves, they eventually meet again but it's different, how...
52.8K 1.3K 25
Koza has no family, or so he thinks. The young man has a style of bending completely foreign to the world and thinks himself a monster for possessing...
177K 8.7K 84
❝𝑲𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎.❞ ✧ in which a girl's l...
132K 3K 26
Being the daughter of the current Fire Lord, and the future Fire Lord has its ups and downs. People adoring you and getting away with things that you...