♤The Sting♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Six:
The Sting

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

[New front picture of the elements]

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Someone has attacked the Southern Water Tribe Cultural Center. All the evidence points to Northern sympathizers, but Mako suspects there's more to this case. Meanwhile, Varrick has cast Bolin as the hero of his newest mover. Asami has also ventured into business with Varrick, and a shipment of her mecha tanks is on its way to help the South in its war against Unalaq.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
It was the middle of the night on the lone ship. The captain notices three flashing red lights being thrown onto the deck before exploding. A similar device is thrown to the wall behind the captain, but he manages to jump off onto the deck before the device explodes.

Captain: We're under attack!

Just then 4 waterbenders appeared and began to ambush the ship, making the other abandon the ship as it was left on fire. The Captain knew this would not end well with Varrick as his own ship got attacked and the supplies just burned away.

Back at the South, at the Southern Portal which has been fortified with a surrounding wall and watchtowers. The twins were standing outside the portal as they were waiting for their father.

Eska: Where is he?

Desna: Father said he would meet us at this location. He'll be here.

Just the moment Desna said that, Unalaq came out the portal surprising them both.

Desna: Were you just in the Spirit World?

Unalaq: Never mind that. Where is the Avatar?

Eska: She was within our grasp until a dark spirit attacked her.

Desna: They’re out of control.

Added as he wasn’t wrong. A lot of the spirits have been getting out of hand.

Unalaq: What about him? Did you find him anywhere or was he with her?