Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤

59 1 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Ten:
A New Spiritual Age
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Both Jinora and Furry-Foot land inside the library of Wan Shi Tong's. Mesmerized about the amount of books Wan Shi Tong flew by and landed explaining about the last human, Professor Zei, who said the same thing and died inside the library.

Wan Shi Tong: I see that you have some knowledge of the past, so you should know that humans are no longer allowed in my library. Get out.

Feeling the intimidation Furry-Foot flew back hiding behind a pillar while Jinora stayed put.

Jinora: I thought anyone could come in if they brought you some new knowledge?

Wan Shi Tong: Those are the old rules. Besides, what has a little girl got to teach Wan Shi Tong, he who knows ten thousand things?

Jinora: Well, since you've been down in the Spirit World, the humans have invented radio. folds her arms smugly

Wan Shi Tong: Yes, I am well aware of the radio.

Jinora: But do you know how it works?

Wan Shi Tong: Of course I do! There is a box, and inside the box, there is a tiny man who sings and plays musical instruments.

Speaking in fact, Jinora began to explain how the radio works.

Jinora: Actually, when we speak, our voices produce sound waves. Radio takes those sound waves and converts them into electromagnetic energy that is transmitted through the spectrum-

Annoyed by the given correct information he stopped her seeing he was given the wrong kind of information from the Knowledge Seeker.

Jinora: My grandfather was the Avatar, and I came to the Spirit World with the new Avatar and my friend to find the spirit portals. I would think that you'd wanna help me.

Wan Shi Tong: You came with the Avatar, hm? Well, why didn't you say so! Fine, you may look around. But don't break anything- I'll know. soars off into the skies

Jinora: Come on, Furry-Foot, we gotta hurry!

Every spirit around began to change color but also shape rapidly. Iroh saw this as did Korra who held the bird close to her seeing things change around.

Iroh: Y/N, please calm down..

Y/N glanced up still having a guilty look staring at Iroh then around. Did he care what happened? No.

Y/N: Excuse me... I need to be alone. Change back everyone....

With that simple word everyone's color and body changed as he left. Iroh however, could sense his guilt, his anger, everything. He reminded him of Azula but yet he had more control in some of actions. He still had a stable mindset but he worries how long that mindset would rip apart.

Korra: This isn't like Y/N... when he escaped prison and came back from the South, he started to act a bit odd. Including that feeling...

Iroh: I know Korra... I know..

As Jinora tried to find the portals for Korra she read parts of the book of how Wan imprisoned his first lover along Vaatu. As well, the Harmonic Convergence is the only thing strong enough to break free for Vaatu.

Unalaq: Leaving so soon? When Wan Shi Tong told me he had a visitor, I had to see it with my own eyes. I can't believe Tenzin sent his daughter here instead of coming himself - what kind of a father is he?

Unalaq spoke, showing himself with his hands behind his back with Wan Shi Tong beside him.

Jinora: Better than you. Wan Shi Tong, how can you be helping him?

Wan Shi Tong: Unalaq has proven to be a true friend to the spirits - unlike the Avatar and that friend you spoke of.

Jinora: Why would you wanna help Vaatu escape? He'll destroy everything!

Unalaq: Don't believe everything you read. Why don't you come with me, so you can do some firsthand research?

Soon enough, when Jinora was stepping back from Unalaq, the stepforward Furr-Foot changed color and shape into a dark spirit and held Jinora's shoulders causing her to flinch.

Jinora: Furry-Foot ...?

Just as Korra was about to venture Y/N appeared having a cool aura and calmer expression a smile showing on his face.

Y/N: Sorry about that... I didn't realize what happened.

Korra: Y/N! It's okay, we just to take this bird to his home and we'll meet Jinora!

Y/N nodded as he held her hand. When he looked back at Iroh he gave a comforting smile. A smile he couldn't shake off.

Iroh: It was good to meet you both. Come visit me again - in this life, or the next.

Korra nodded.

Y/N: Unlikely...

When they walked and Korra looked behind he was far from where they were just now. Y/N was confused seeing they only walked a step.

Y/N: I guess being in the spirit like this is oddly different compared to when those spirits took me...

Korra: I'm not afraid of you. You're not scary! You just look that way. I have light inside! It's okay, you can be my friends. My name is Korra, and I'm taking this dragon bird home!

The moment she spoke, having light and peace the sun shone brightly turning the dark spirits back to light spirits. Korra asked for assistants for the creature they did. Y/N sitting behind Korra holding her tiny body as she held onto the dragon-bird in her arms.

When she placed the small dragon-bird in its nest it transformed into a gigantic phoenix-like bird landing on the edge of the mountain. Y/N's widened seeing what happened. He placed his hand on his chest feeling guilt rise once more but he killed that feeling not wanting anything to happen.

But the moment he looked up he saw that Korra transformed back to her actual grown self.

Y/N: Your back!

Korra: Yeah, I am. Now let's get Jinora.

Korra: That's where Vaatu is.

Y/N: The Tree of Time...

Vaatu: So you've returned, Raava. The Harmonic Convergence is coming soon, and this time, I'm going to wipe you out for good. Welcome back my dear Y/N...

Not understand how he knew about Y/N but she stood in front of him with determination written on her face not showing an ounce of fear.

Korra: I think you've said that before, Vaatu. But I'm here to close the portal. You're not getting out. Right Y/N?

Vaatu: You might want to reconsider- that is if you want to save your friend.

Unalaq appears, levitating Jinora in front of him, and encircling her with purple water. Jinora's body slowly changes its color to purple.

Y/N's widened seeing what was happening. As well as the dark spirits from earlier appeared once more. But when Y/N looked at them they stepped back, shocking Korra.

Y/N: Give me Jinora...

Unalaq: Open the portal and maybe I will.

Y/N's fist tightened as his negative aura began to feed the spirits. Inside the tree Vaatu chuckled silently, sensing his anger. He definitely is his past Y/N reincarnation.

Y/N: Cut the crap! I said— Give. Me. Jinora!!

Shocking both relatives, the three dark spirits jumped Unalaq, making him drop Jinora as he ran after picking her up.

Y/N: Jinora, I'm sorry... but I need you to wake up.. Korra will follow after she gets the portal to open..

Without questioning Jinora woke up, scaring Tenzin and the other two from the living world.

Y/N: Open the portal Korra!

Korra: What! But I need to clos—

Y/N: Trust me!

She did. When she opened the portal Vaatu's Tree lit up. He then yelled at her to wake up "promising" he'll follow.

Korra was unsure, she didn't like this plan but he saved her countless times and he saved Jinora in the nick of time. She did as she was told. When Korra left as well, Unalaq knocked him out smirking but a spirit from before rescued him taking him somewhere else.

Vaatu: Oh Y/N... you almost make me feel bad for what's to come.

In the living world, Tenzin was glad Jinroa was saved. A promise kept by the man himself. Korra woke soon after making the others glad.

Korra: Is Y/N up?

Kya: No.. I thought he followed you two.

Korra and Jinora looked at Y/N who was still meditating and not waking up.

Korra: Y/N...

Tenzin picked up the Y/N bridal style as he told everyone that he needs to take to his mother in hopes of waking up and keeping his body safe. But how were they going to break this to Amane?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 455 51
This is a Korra x Reader. (Y/n) is the owner of a flower shop in republic city. She is a non bender who was living a normal boring life and she was...
39.2K 1.6K 17
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜...
133K 3K 26
Being the daughter of the current Fire Lord, and the future Fire Lord has its ups and downs. People adoring you and getting away with things that you...
18.6K 459 36
Bolin x Male reader (College au) I do not own any of these characters from LOK or A:TLA. This is simply for enjoyment and fun. Hope you enjoy. Part...