SERENDIPITY 「KJB」

By DaeyeoLION

"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity... More

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30 #FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1 : JUNG LEIA
SPECIAL CHAPTER #2 : HONG JOOCHAN & JANG AYA
SPECIAL CHAPTER #3 : KIM JIBEOM
SPECIAL CHAPTER #4 : CHOI SUNGYOON
SPECIAL CHAPTER #5 : THE LETTERS
SPECIAL CHAPTER #6 : KIM DONGHYUN & HA CHAERIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #8 : KIM AREUM
Epilogue

SPECIAL CHAPTER #7 : BONG JAEHYUN & KIM HANNI

13 7 0
By DaeyeoLION

Song suggestion while reading :
"That Feeling" - Seungmin, Jaehyun & Donghyun (Golden Child)

Hanni's storytelling
At 12:30 a.m., Hanni slowly opens the main door of her family's apartment. She tries as silently as possible because she doesn't wanna wake anyone in her house up. She silently wears her slippers just to get out of the house to meet Jaehyun.

"I'm sorry.. for meeting you up at this hour" Jaehyun apologises when Hanni comes to see her.

"It's okay! I actually like to meet like this hehe.." Hanni says in a slow voice. Jaehyun giggles.

"What are you doing? Am I disturbing you?" Jaehyun asks.

"Oh no.. I'm just having a little break after studying" Hanni says. Jaehyun pats on Hanni's head. Hanni is a hardworking student. She'll be having her final exams in a couple days. It's the last subject's exam that she'll take before she ends her degree life.

"Why are you wanting to meet me at this hour, babe?" Hanni asks.

"Oh.. actually.." Jaehyun takes out a rose that he hides behind his back and he gives it to Hanni.

"Ahhh thank you! But why it is so sudden, babe?" Hanni takes the rose with a happy smile. Jaehyun smiles.

"I have to work tomorrow.. and I won't be able to be there on your last paper" Jaehyun says.

"Where are you headed to?" Hanni asks. Suddenly, someone opens the main door. Both Jaehyun and Hanni are shocked to see the person who opens the main door is Hanni's father.

"Wasn't I tell you to stop sneaking out, Kim Hanni?" Hanni's father looks deep into Hanni's eyes.

"A-Appa.. I-.. I.." Hanni looks down.

"I'm the one who called for her, ahjussi. I'm the one to be blamed.." Jaehyun says. Hanni looks at Jaehyun. Hanni's father sighs.

"Jaehyun, you know Hanni is going to have finals in a few days, right? Can you wait for a while to meet her, at least? I want her to focus on her study. After the exams, you can meet whenever you want, I won't be mad.." Hanni's father expresses his disappointment.

"I know.. but.. this is the only time I have.." Jaehyun says.

"Where are you going?" Hanni's father asks.

"I'm going to Lisbon, Portugal tomorrow.. for work.." Jaehyun says.

"How long?" Hanni's father asks.

"A week.." Jaehyun says. Hanni's father sighs.

"Fine. Please make it quick. It's getting late" Hanni's father says. Both Jaehyun and Hanni smile. They are thanking Hanni's father for allowing them to meet even for a short time. Hanni's father nods and he gets into the house.

"Phew what a close call.." Jaehyun says. Hanni laughs.

"He really likes you, I can say. If my brother does the same, he'll nag" Hanni says. Jaehyun giggles.

"Make sure to bring me some souvenirs" Hanni says. Jaehyun nods.

"I'd bring the castle for you if I can" Jaehyun says. Hanni smiles.

"I just wanna see you even for a while. I feel happy that I got to see you. Oh you should probably go inside now. It's getting late" Jaehyun says. Hanni nods. She hugs Jaehyun.

"Take care of yourself, babe. Don't flirt with other blue-eyed girls there" Hanni says. Jaehyun laughs.

"I won't! I only love you! Take care too, hun. Good luck with your final" Jaehyun says.

* * *

A week has passed. Hanni has ended her final about 5 days ago. During her free time, she's just staying home, helping her mother with the house chores.

RING! RING!

Suddenly Hanni's phone rings. She smiles. The call is coming from Jaehyun.

"Hey babe!" Hanni answers the phone call.

"Hey! What are you doing now?" Jaehyun asks.

"I'm just finished with the house chores! How are you? Have you landed?" Hanni asks.

"Yep! A few hours ago!" Jaehyun says.

"Ahh I see!" Hanni says.

"Are you free now? I wanna meet you" Jaehyun says.

"Yes I am!" Hanni says.

"Okay! I'll arrive in 20 minutes!" Jaehyun says. Hanni smiles widely.

"See you, babe!" Hanni says. They hang up the call and Hanni runs to her bedroom to get ready.

* * *

Jaehyun and Hanni are having their 'first date' after Jaehyun returns to Korea. They're having some fun together, visiting popular cafes and having good meals.

"How's Lisbon?" Hanni asks while they both are having their lunches.

"Great! The buildings are really iconic! The cultural landscape of the city is so unique! Don't mention about the people. They're seriously nice! Oh I gotta visit—" Jaehyun can't stop talking about his experience in Lisbon, Portugal. He's very much loving all the majestic scenery of Lisbon. Hanni smiles while hearing all Jaehyun's stories.

"I'm happy that you enjoyed your time there" Hanni says.

"I'm gotta bring you there someday. You must see it by yourself" Jaehyun says. Hanni smiles.

"I'm wondering. Is there any other place you wanna go with me? I mean, the first place you would like to visit with me..?" Jaehyun asks.

"Hmm.. I wanna visit Greece, honestly. They have many great places and landmarks that contain thousands history!" Hanni says.

"Oh so you loved historical places?" Jaehyun asks.

"Not really but I wanna visit all the 7 wonders of the world" Hanni says.

"Ahh so Rome must be your first destination you wanna go with me?" Jaehyun asks.

"Yes! Have you been there?" Hanni asks.

"Not yet. But gotta put it in my list now hehe" Jaehyun says. Hanni nods.

"Why do you ask, babe?" Hanni asks.

"I'm just curious.. because we never travel only both of us together. Serendipity isn't counted" Jaehyun says.

"Oh.. that's right" Hanni says. After they succeed Serendipity, not even once they traveled together as a partner. Jaehyun has always busy with his work and Hanni is always busy with her studies. Thus, Hanni has strict parents too. The first time they knew Hanni joined Serendipity, they were extremely mad about it. However when Hanni succeeded and they had met Jaehyun, they started to 'accept' the relationship, but she must have to study well too. Hanni agreed. Jaehyun promised to help Hanni to achieve her dreams too. Now Hanni has finally ended her study life. She's estimated to graduate in 2 months, after her final results come out. She's really hoping that she passes and she graduates, so she can find a good job and build her future.

* * *

On the next day, Jaehyun invites Hanni to have a picnic at Han River. Hanni tells Jaehyun that she has to bring her younger brother, Kim Hansol, too because no one can take care of him, so Jaehyun agrees. Hansol is actually 8 years younger than Hanni & Jaehyun. Hanni is actually feeling guilty towards Jaehyun, because Jaehyun is a free-minded man. He is a man with a cheerful smile. He loves to go out especially to have a date with Hanni but Hanni has strict parents. Most of the time, the plan gets interrupted because of Hanni's strict parents. She feels guilty as Jaehyun always tries to get together but.. it's hard to explain. Like today, it should've been only picnic date but it becomes a casual meeting as Hanni's brother is together with them. Jaehyun is actually never mind that. He claims that he can get to know Hanni's brother better because he rarely gets to meet him. Hanni's brother is a shy person. He's a quiet kid that will only talk to people who know. Jaehyun does say that he's okay with any conditions as long as he gets to spend time with Hanni.

"I bring cheesecake, bibimbap, fresh fruits, crackers and snacks!" Hanni says as she unpacks her food basket.

"Wow! The cheesecake looks so delicious! The bibimbap too! Did you make it?" Jaehyun asks.

"Hansol made the cheesecake! I made the bibimbap!" Hanni says. Jaehyun looks amazed.

"Wow! You're really talented, Hansol!" Jaehyun compliments Hansol. Hanni looks at Hansol with a bright smile. Hansol smiles shyly when Jaehyun compliments him.

"Oh! I bring sandwiches. It's.. it's not as good as your cooking but.. I promise it won't give you food poisoning at least.." Jaehyun takes out a container that contains some sandwiches he made. Both Hanni and Hansol laugh.

"I brought some colas too.. sorry I wanna bring wines but Hansol is still underage so.." Jaehyun says. Hanni nods.

"It's okay! Thank you for being understanding!" Hanni says.

All of them are having fun with the picnic. They get to talk to each other about their lives, they get to jokes about everything, share foods and play some board games prepared by Jaehyun. Jaehyun gets along with Hansol pretty well when Hansol becomes a very chatty boy after Jaehyun initiates the conversation. Hanni is really shocked to see Hansol's reaction towards Jaehyun but of course, she's grateful afterall.

Before they return home, Jaehyun and Hansol are playing frisbee with each other while Hanni is just watching them from afar. Hanni records some videos and pictures for her own memories. She smiles. Jaehyun is an only child in his family but he knows to treat others comfortably. The most 'touching' moment is Jaehyun even treating Hansol like his own brother so Hanni is really grateful for that. He knows Jaehyun is being genuine with his feelings.

*   *   *

A month later, Jaehyun and Hanni get to spend their time together after they both gain Hanni parents's trusts. Despite Jaehyun's pack schedule, he'll always looking forward to Hanni the first time he gets back from working. Unexpectedly, Hansol helps Hanni to convince their parents so Hanni has always gets the "permission" to go on dates with Jaehyun. Indeed Hansol is helping her to get along together with Jaehyun.

While having a coffee date together, Jaehyun tells Hanni that he needs to return to Wisconsin for some family's issues. He tells Hanni that he'll be there approximately a month so he might not be able to come to Hanni's graduation next month.

"I'm so sorry.. I wasn't able to be on your last paper and now I can't be on your graduation day.." Jaehyun says. Hanni puts a smile. It's okay, it's beyond your control, right? Don't think about it too much. With you or not during that day, I'll still be able to graduate anyway. You can watch me online" Hanni says. Jaehyun holds Hanni's hand.

"I'm so sorry. I promise, I'll treat you later, okay?" Jaehyun says. Hanni nods. Hanni is really easy to persuade, but she's actually kind of sulky too..

*   *   *

The day of Jaehyun's return to the United States has arrived. Hanni can't make her time to meet him at the airport because the departure time too early in the morning. Hence, Hanni is still not having her driving license so she can't come. Jaehyun understands that. He doesn't really mind anyway. Jaehyun leaves Hanni with a message before he departs.

Captain Kevin Bong :
Good morning, sweetheart!
I'll be departing to the USA in a few minutes so I'm taking this time to leave you a morning wish that you can read when you wake up. I hope you're still sleeping by the time I sent this! Because you shouldn't sleep late!
May your day be as radiant as your smile, and may my love wrap around you like a warm embrace until we're together again. Have a wonderful day, my dear, and know that you're always in my thoughts. I'll be counting down the moments until we're reunited in Seoul. Love you endlessly.

Jaehyun sends the message before he walks to the departure gate to get to the designated airplane.

*   *   *

Hanni wakes up in the morning. She smiles when she reads Jaehyun's message to her. Hanni replies.

Kim Hanni :
You must be in the airplane now, don't you? Love you so much Kev! Don't forget to text me when you arrived!

Hanni smiles and she gets up from her bed to start her day.

*   *   *

In the evening, Jaehyun calls Hanni's phone to inform her that he arrived in the Wisconsin.

"Hey hun" Jaehyun greets Hanni.

"Hey Kev! You arrived?" Hanni asks.

"Yeah.. currently searching for the keys to enter my parents' house.." Jaehyun says. Hanni laughs.

"What? Why don't you just tell them that you arrived?" Hanni says.

"I don't wanna wake them up. Hence, I didn't tell them that I returned today hahaha" Jaehyun says. Hanni laughs.

"What time is there?" Hanni asks.

"3 a.m.. it's around 6pm there in Korea right?" Jaehyun asks.

"Yeah.. hun you probably need to tell them. It's late there.." Hanni says.

"It's okay.. I'm.. I'm just need.. to find a fake rock around here.. ah where it is.. it's hard to find in the dark.." Jaehyun says. His heavy breathing is clearly being heard from the phone. Hanni is just giggling.

"Where is it.. where is the place I used to put the fake rock when I was a kid?..." Jaehyun nags himself.

"Probably around the vase? Or any places you like to be at when you were kids?" Hanni asks.

"Not the vase, it's too obvious. Hmm.. when I was a kid... I like to play with... my toys.. near the pool.. oh wait let me check that one around the pool.." Jaehyun says. He walks towards the pool and begins to find any fake rocks he even put before. While searching for it around the bench at the pool,

"Yes! I found it!" Jaehyun says. It's located under the bench.

"Now go inside! It's probably cold outside!" Hanni says.

"Yeah I'm in now. Ahh it feels so good to be back.." Jaehyun says. Hanni giggles.

"You should probably rest now. You must be tired.." Hanni says.

"Oh yeah.. even though I had jet lag now but I feel a bit tired after a long journey.." Jaehyun says.

"As you should rest now. Let's talk again later" Hanni says.

"Okay hun. Take care as always" Jaehyun says.

"You too, Kev. Send my regards to your parents" Hanni says.

"Yeah likewise! Good evening, hun!" Jaehyun says.

"Good night, Kev" Hanni says. They both hang up the call. Hanni smiles. Even though they aren't be able to see each other for a month now, but at least, Jaehyun is happy with his family, right?

*   *   *

Another month has passed. Next week is the graduation of Hanni. Hanni passed her final exam and she's eligible to have a graduation. She is so excited. Finally, after a few years spent for studying, she's finally going to graduate. Sooner, she'll be starting a new era of her life; a working life. She acknowledges that working life is not as easy as she might think, but she should have been able to get through everything, right?

"Appa, I'm going to university, to take my convocations robe. I'm going with my friend.." Hanni says.

"Okay, take care" Hanni's father says. Hanni's father is just watching his daughter get ready to go out until she's gone from his sight.

Hanni's mom walks to the living room with a cup of tea for Hanni's father.

"I can't believe that our daughter is now a big girl" Hanni's mother says. Hanni's father nods to agree with his wife. Soon, maybe she'll have her own life, she'll eventually move out from the house to chase her dreams; why everything feels so much faster than it should be?

*   *   *

DING! DONG!

The door bell's ringing.

"Who's there?" Hanni's father asks while pressing the door bell's monitor button.

"Oh ahjussi. It's me, Jaehyun" Hearing that name, Hanni's father runs to the main door and opens the door straightaway. Hanni's father happily greets him. Jaehyun is not a foreign name to them anymore. He's happy to welcome Jaehyun anytime to his property.

*   *   *

Jaehyun's storytelling
"When did you landed? I heard from Hanni that you were coming back to Wisconsin for a month?" Hanni's father asks. Jaehyun comes to Hanni's parent's house with his parents. Jaehyun's parents flew miles away from the United States because they wanted to spend their time with Jaehyun for a month in Korea.

"Oh we landed a few hours ago. I didn't tell Hanni because I wanted to make a surprise for her.. please don't tell Hanni that we came.." Jaehyun says.

"Ah I see. Sure!" Hanni's father says while inviting the Bongs to have their drinks that have been prepared by Hanni's mom. Hanni's parents then have some chats with Jaehyun's parents. Jaehyun's parents are very friendly with Hanni's parents. The first time Jaehyun's parents met Hanni's parents was when they succeeded Serendipity, Jaehyun's mom didn't even know to speak Korean. It was because her mother is a pure American with no mixed-blooded descent. But after a while, Jaehyun's mom is now can understand and speak Korean fluently, so it makes the bonds between Hanni's parents and Jaehyun's parents even stronger. They become good friends in an instant.

"Ahjussi, actually.. we have our own reasons to come here today.." Jaehyun says.

"What are the reasons?" Hanni's father asks.

"Next week is Hanni's graduation, right? I wanna ask if I can come to see her graduation too.." Jaehyun asks. Hanni's parents giggle.

"Jaehyun, you don't have to ask our permission on that. You may come anytime you want. You may visit her anywhere you like" Hanni's mom says. Hanni's father nods to agree.

"Glad to hear that.." Jaehyun says.

"Another reason?" Hanni's father asks.

"I want to confess.. in front of you both with my parents as the witnesses.. I like Kim Hanni.." Jaehyun says. Both parents hear to Jaehyun's confession.

"So I wanna ask your permission.. I wanna marry Kim Hanni.. I wanna take her as my wife" Jaehyun says. Both Jaehyun's parents nod, supporting their son's decision. Jaehyun's mom takes out a box of diamond rings and she shows it to Hanni's parents.

"We're coming to propose your daughter for our one and only son" Jaehyun's mom says. Both Hanni's parents are looking at each other. At the same time, Hansol is coming to the scene to join the family meeting with the Bongs.

*   *   *

Hanni's father looks deep into Jaehyun's eyes.

"Have you think about this before?" Hanni's father asks.

"Yes I have. I've been thinking about this for some months. I wanna propose to her but I wanna respect her boundaries too. But as we're almost coming to our 30s, I don't wanna wait any longer. I wanna take this relationship to the next level.." Jaehyun convinces. Hanni's family members are looking at each other. 'Discussing' to one another by only eyes gestures.

"Can we.. discuss about this for a while?" Hanni's parents say. Jaehyun nods. Hanni's parents and Hansol then get up and go to one of the rooms to discuss about that matter.

After a few minutes, they come back. Hanni's father exhales a small sigh.

"Jaehyun.. you and Hanni.. have been together for almost 2 years, right?" Hanni's father asks.

"Yes we have.." Jaehyun replies.

"We.. we have.. already considered you as our own son.. but we can't give the answer now as Hanni is not here.." Hanni's father says. Jaehyun nods.

"I understand that.." Jaehyun says.

"We want only the best for our children, especially Hanni because she's our one and only daughter.. so we'll let her to choose her own life path. Maybe you should ask her by yourself.." Hanni's father says. Jaehyun looks at him.

"Every decision Hanni will make, and if it will bring joy to her life, we'll accept it with open hearts. Hanni's decision is our decisions too.." Hanni's father says. Hanni's mom and Hansol nod with a wide smile. Does this mean, Hanni's parents approve it?

"Does that mean.. I.. I can propose to her?" Jaehyun asks. Hanni's family members nod.

"But promise me.. you'll take care of her better than we did for her. Love her with all of your hearts. Cherish her with all your might" Hanni's father says. Jaehyun gets up and he bows to Hanni's parents.

"Thank you so much, Hanni's father.. mother.. Hansol.. I promise that I'll take care of her well.. thank you so much.." Jaehyun says. Everyone smiles.

* * *

Hanni's storytelling
The day has come! Today is the day of her graduation day! Hanni is finally graduating! She's so delighted to be receiving her own scroll today. Another lovely day for her, she'll be 'moving up' to a new chapter of her life sooner. Hanni invites all of her family and Serendipity friends to celebrate her graduation. All Serendipity members are coming except for Joochan, Jibeom and Jaehyun. Joochan doesn't get to attend since he's still serving in military while Jibeom is currently having a working trip to Taiwan. Therefore, Aya and Minseo come to celebrate Hanni on behalf of Joochan, and Leia comes on behalf of Jibeom. She doesn't bring Areum along because Areum is going to school that day. Jaehyun isn't there too because he says that he's still in Wisconsin.

Hanni is currently taking photographs with her family, while other Serendipity members are talking to each other about their lives.

"Noona, let's take your solo picture with your scroll" Hansol says.

"Okay. Is this pose fine?" Hanni asks. Hansol is giving her directions to pose for her solo photo. Hansol is laughing while taking Hanni's pictures.

"Why are you laughing?! What's the funny thing?" Hanni asks.

"Nothing! Hahaa keep posing" Hansol says. All Serendipity members are laughing too but Hanni doesn't get to turn her back because Hansol is keep taking her pictures.

"What's the matter, guys?" Hanni asks the Serendipity members.

"Nothing! You just.. look cute!" Chaerin says. All Serendipity members nod. Hanni doesn't believe them.

"Noona, come here. Look at these pictures. Are all fine?" Hansol says. He shows Hanni all of the pictures. As usual, Hansol is Hanni's best 'photographer'. He's really good at taking photos. Hanni scrolls all the pictures Hansol takes of her, until several latest pictures shows that a familiar figure 'photobombing' her picture. A figure of her boyfriend, Bong Jaehyun. Hanni turns her back to see if Jaehyun is really present or Hansol is just teasing her. As soon as she turns her back, she's shocked to see that Jaehyun is really standing behind her, with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Kev!!" Hanni hugs Jaehyun. Jaehyun laughs. He hugs Hanni's back.

"When did you come back?!!" Hanni asks. Hanni is happy to see Jaehyun is back. Jaehyun's parents walk near them too. He brings his family too!

"Last week hehe.." Jaehyun says. Hanni is shocked. She hits Jaehyun's arm.

"Why don't you tell me that?! You said last night you were still in Wisconsin!" Hanni says.

"Hahaha I wanna make a surprise!" Jaehyun says. Hanni rolls her eyes. Jaehyun laughs.

"Here! Happy graduation!" Jaehyun gives a bouquet of flowers for Hanni. Hanni accepts it with a wide smile.

"Thank you" Hanni says.

"There's a card there. Read it now" Jaehyun says.

"Oh? Okay.." Hanni takes out the card from the bouquet and she begins to read it out loud as Jaehyun asks to.

"In your eyes, I've found my home, my happiness, and my heart's truest desire. With every beat of my heart, I am reminded of the love we share. As I look into your eyes, I see my future shining bright. Will you make all my tomorrows as wonderful as today by saying 'Yes' to forever with me?

Let's make it official and journey through life together as husband and wife. Will you.. marry.. me?"

As soon as Hanni finishes reading the card, she looks at Jaehyun straightaway. She's shocked to see that Jaehyun is kneeling on one knee in front of her, showing her a box containing a diamond ring in it.

"Kev.." Hanni is stunned.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time. I think.. now is the perfect time to confess.." Jaehyun says. Hanni looks at her parents. Her parents smile widely. Hanni somehow can sense that her parents are agreeing with any decision she's about to make.

"Kim Hanni... will you marry me?" Jaehyun asks. All Serendipity members are recording the moments.

"Yes, I will" Hanni replies. Everyone cheers. Jaehyun smiles widely. He hugs Hanni. Hanni hugs Jaehyun back. Both parents are delighted. They hug each others in gratitude. All Serendipity members are hugging Jaehyun and Hanni.

"Congratulations!" They congratulate Jaehyun and Hanni. Finally, this is the eternal success of Serendipity! All couples are getting married!

* * *

Jaehyun soars through the boundless skies, his heart racing with anticipation as he guides his plane through the clouds. For years, he has been a constant presence in Hanni's life, even if it meant stealing moments together in secret, between flights and her demanding studies.

With their blessing secured, Jaehyun set his sights on the grand finale—the moment he had been dreaming of since the day they first met. On the morning of Hanni's graduation, Jaehyun stands nervously at the back of the bustling auditorium, his heart pounding in rhythm with the applause, eagerly waiting to meet her.

As Hanni emerges, radiant in her cap and gown, Jaehyun feels a rush of emotions wash over him. With trembling hands, he makes his way to Hanni, his eyes never leaving hers. In front of their friends, family, and the entire graduating class, Jaehyun drops to one knee, a ring glimmering in the palm of his hand.

Tears glistened in Hanni's eyes as she nods, her heart overflowing with love and joy. In that moment, surrounded by the ones they cherish most, Jaehyun and Hanni seal their love with a promise to soar together, forever intertwines in a journey of love and adventure.

"I love you, my Captain Kevin" Hanni says.

"I love you more, hun" Jaehyun replies.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
21.3K 610 76
**Boys and girls compete in the first co-ed competition to become an idol in a coveted new K-pop Group.** Beom Giovanna, with her two million Instagr...
428K 23.3K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
4K 194 16
Genre: Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Angst Your name on this unique planet is Chang Y/N, a professional fighter pilot player who trains in the Skystrike Academy to...