𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 |...

By moonnfics

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame... More

Hi!
1 - Wrong Account = New Friend
2 - Fair Share
3 - Virtual Hug
4 - New Boss
5 - First Impression = Very Bad
6 - Hormonal Teenager
7 - TaeRa
8 - Immune
9 - Guilt
10 - Fight
11 - Realisation and Apologies
12 - Birthday
13 - EunGguk
14 - Promise
15 - Confusion
16 - Siblings
17 - Insomnia
18 - Cure
19 - If You Were Straight
20 - Realisation
21 - Feelings
22 - Family
23 - Seniors
24 - Stalker
25 - Realisation Pt 2
26 - Decisions Are Made
27 - Wrong Timings
28 - Sticky Situation
29 - Betrayal
30 - Her POV
32 - Making up
33 - First Date
34 - First BJ
35 - Tattoos and Piercings
36 - Movie Date(?)
37 - Future
38 - Truth or Dare
39 - Confessions
40 - Tease

31 - His POV

99 11 1
By moonnfics

Jimin pov

"FUCK, FUCK FUCK!"

I screamed as soon as I entered the practice room after coming from her office.

I kicked the speaker that was next to me in the practice room which only hurt my ankle but that didn't stop me from kicking the desk next where the monitor was kept.

"Jimin! What are you doing?" I heard Jin hyung from somewhere but that seemed to be too far that I ignored it, however when I was about to kick the mirror next, I was pulled back by a hand that wrapped around my waist.

"Jimin! The fuck is wrong with you? What happened?" I heard Jin hyung from right behind me now as I was panting hard for breath.

"I fucked up! I fucked up my own happiness! All because of my stupid decisions, my own assumptions!" I yelled, breathing hard.

"What did you do?" he asked, his voice softer now as he turned me around and faced me.

"I- I hurt her hyung," I said and a sob finally ripped through me, "I am an idiot, I hurt the woman I like- and she- she hates me now," I sobbed, hugging him and hiding my face in his neck, "and it's all my fault."

"Let it all out, Jimin-ah," he sighed, caressing my back softly.

I did, I cried and cried until my throat dried out and no more tears came.

"Now," Jin hyung pulled away, "tell me what happened? What got our Jiminie crying like this?" he asked, softly combing his fingers through my hair and pulling the hair back from my forehead.

And I told him everything that happened from that beach house to now, how I started talking to Hyejin noona as Jiho from my secret instagram account to now, her finding it out while me and Ggukie were talking. I also told him about confessing to her and her ex-girlfriend coming back last week.

"Well... you made a mistake, she trusted you and you betrayed her, I can't say anything about that, but if you want you could go and talk to her after she calms down a bit and apologise to her and make her believe that you really do feel guilty and would never break her trust again."

"But- but she told me it's over, she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore," I said, sobbing. "People say a lot of things they don't mean in anger, Jimin-ah, you know that more than anyone else, what if she didn't actually mean it? It's better if you both have a talk once both of you have calmed down."

I slowly nodded, understanding only half of it as my mind was a mess.

"Now, let's go home, shall we?" he asked, I shook my head, "I wanna dance for some time," I mumbled. "No, Jimin-ah, in this state if you start dancing you won't stop," hyung said.

"N-no, I will come home in an hour," I tried, "you won't, Jiminie, I know you and none of our members are here in the building other than us now, all are home, so I can't have anyone to check on you either, come home," he said and wrapped his fingers around my wrist dragging me to a corner where I kept my bag he picked it up with his bag and left the room, dragging me with him.

I gave up and let him drag me to the car that was waiting for Jin hyung. I laid my head on his shoulder throughout the ride, my mind felt like it was filled with thoughts but blank at the same time.

"Have something to eat and you can go to the mirror room and dance for some time, okay?" Jin hyung said as we entered the dorm.

The mirror was built for us to practise when we are home, we don't mostly use it as we all collectively agreed on avoiding work when we are home but sometimes it does help to release stress for me.

If I start dancing when I am stressed I never stop until my body gives up on me, so the members usually bring me home and don't leave me alone in Hybe when I am very stressed. If I am home someone would come keep checking on me so that I don't overwork myself.

"Here," Jin hyung placed a bowl in front of me filled with fruits that I like. It only reminded me of the times Hyejin noona would force me to have fruit salad for dinner, she took so much care of me while I betrayed her like this.

"Eat, Jimin-ah," Jin hyung sighed. I ate piece by piece, taking my time and zoning out for most of it.

After that Jin hyung left me to dance, I only knew that I entered the room and turned on the music, after I started to move with the music, nothing else mattered.

The fact that I was the reason that we aren't together angers me so much. I am the reason that we both are hurt now, if I properly told her the truth the first day, this wouldn't be happening. I feel so guilty for hurting her, to make her feel like I betrayed her.

My muscles started to ache, that registered somewhere in my mind but that didn't stop me, song after song played and I kept moving. It helped me get my mind off things and that's all that mattered.

I only stopped when Hoseok hyung walked in and stopped the music, "Jimin-ah, you have been here for 3 hours, come out," his voice was stern as he narrowed his eyes on me.

I was panting for breath, bending down with my hands on my knees, only now I felt my body aching everywhere. "We have a recording in a week and we can't afford you having a muscle cramp or something, since Tae isn't home Yoongi hyung is ready with your oil to give you your massage, go to him and after that go to your room and sleep," he stated, too used to all this. I simply nodded and tried taking a step forward, but my feet were aching so much from being on my feet for 3 hours straight that I wasn't able to even walk.

I heard Hobi hyung sigh before he walked towards me and wrapped an arm around my waist, helping me walk. "Why are you making yourself suffer like this, Jimin-ah," his voice was soft now.

"Don't I deserve this," I bitterly chuckled, he groaned at that.

"Hey, hyung, are you okay?" Jeongguk was standing at the door of the room, wearing a worried expression, "should I carry you?" he asked, "please, do, Ggukie," Hobi hyung said and the next second Jeongguk was by my side, lifting me in his arms as I wrapped my arm around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Where to, princess?" Jeongguk asked, which made me weakly smile, "to Yoongi hyung, peasant," I mumbled, snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes. It felt nice to be in his arms. Tae and Ggukie like to carry me around like this for fun and I always felt safe in their arms.

"Oh look, our group's princess is here," I heard Yoongi hyung's voice and opened my eyes, "shut up you grumpy grandpa," I grumbled as Jeongguk placed me on hyung's bed.

It's Taehyung who usually massages me whenever I dance because of stress and when he does that we both would talk and I would feel so much better by the end of the massage. He gives the best massage as he has been doing this ever since he was 12 to his grandmother.

Yoongi started talking as he applied the oil on my legs and started massaging from my feet, "if this rapping doesn't work out for you, consider massaging, hyung," I joked an hour later, feeling so much better. I didn't think of noona until then but when I remembered why I was here in the first place, the guilt was back.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi hyung asked, noticing my mood drop. "You all are here taking care of me but she is there all alone and she should be the one receiving all this care, I made the mistake and she is suffering."

"Should I punch you then?" he asked, "I guess you should, don't I deserve it?" He looked shocked as if he didn't expect me to agree to it. "Well, I will contact a boxer tomorrow for you, so you better sleep and rest well to get the punches tomorrow," he said as if he really meant it, "and we will send it to noona so that she would look at it and laugh so that she would feel better."

"She would laugh at it?" I asked with wide eyes, "what do you think?" he asked flatly, "uh... I don't know... she isn't someone who would want someone to get hurt... I guess," I mumbled.

"Exactly, she wouldn't want you to think you deserve a punch either, yeah, you lied to her, but make sure to not do it again, make her forgive you instead of mopping around like this," he said.

"Oh."

I updated chapter 30 also today, so make sure to read that if you haven't!

Happy reading! 💖

Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 79.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
2.5K 154 7
[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** From nerd turned playboy, Park Jimin never knew what the term love was. For t...
423 55 12
"You are my wife." "So what?! You don't own me." || To Natasha Darner, Park Jimin is her ex-best friend who fled the country and left her. Now, ten y...
27.6K 1.3K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...