# ππ€ππ˜ πƒπ€πƒπƒπ˜- 𝐒𝐔𝐆...

By M2touchyy

β™‘οΈŽπˆπ π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but t... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ γƒŸβ˜…
π’πŸ~𝟎𝟏
π’πŸ~𝟎𝟐
π’πŸ~πŸŽπŸ‘
π’πŸ~πŸŽπŸ’
π’πŸ~πŸŽπŸ“
π’πŸ~πŸŽπŸ”
π’πŸ~πŸŽπŸ–
π’πŸ~πŸŽπŸ—
π’πŸ~𝟏𝟎
π’πŸ~𝟏𝟏
π’πŸ~𝟏𝟐
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ‘
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ’
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ“
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ”
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ•
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ–
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ—
π’πŸ~𝟐𝟎
π’πŸ~𝟐𝟏
π’πŸ~𝟐𝟐
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ‘
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ’
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ“
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ”
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ•
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ–
π’πŸ~πŸπŸ—
π’πŸ~πŸ‘πŸŽ
π’πŸ~πŸ‘πŸ
π’πŸ~πŸ‘πŸ
π’πŸ~πŸ‘πŸ‘-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π„ππƒβ£οΈŽ
ππŽππ”π’ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏

π’πŸ~πŸŽπŸ•

2.8K 64 20
By M2touchyy

WEDNESDAY
OCTOBER 11TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JACKSON RESIDENCE
1:38PM

LEILANI had been thinking about ddot's suggestion all day and night—she was thinking about taking it. she felt bad that ddot couldn't wake up and immediately go see his son whenever he wanted unless he had him for the weekend—so even if leilani wasn't completely sure that's what she wanted to do, she had an idea.

leilani grabbed her phone off her bed as keimeir was peacefully sleeping in his crib, keimeir had ate, and leilani just got finished giving him a bath—so he would be sleep for a couple of hours if leilani got lucky. lani opened her bedroom door gently before exiting, she then closed to door as she made her way into the living room—leilani sat down in the couch as she raised one leg up.

"let me call him." leilani said as she unlocked her phone going to ddot's contact—ddot had finally answered on the fourth ring. "hello?" ddot asked as he sat down onto the chair. "where are you?" leilani asked as she heard voices in the background. "i'm at the studio lani, what's wrong?" ddot asked as leilani smirked a bit, hearing ddot sound concerned for her made her get butterflies in her stomach.

"nothing i was just gonna tell you my thoughts about your suggestion." leilani said as ddot hummed listening—"you want to?" ddot asked as leilani sighed lowly. "i was just thinking this." leilani paused as ddot was waiting for her to finish. "how about i stay over there for atleast a week, and i'll let you know how i feel about it." leilani said as ddot hummed—"that's a good idea." ddot said as leilani nodded.

"i'll come tomorrow, i'm supposed to be going over kj's house today." leilani said as ddot mumbled an okay—"but i need you to drop me off." leilani said letting out a small laugh. she didn't own a car—she figured she didn't need one since ddot usually drove her around everywhere, plus she didn't know how to drive yet. "ight." ddot said laughing aswell—"hold on notti wanna say hi." ddot said as leilani quickly pressed the facetime button.

"notti!" leilani said excitedly as notti popped up into the camera—"lani i miss you." notti said smiling as ddot side eyed them both. "i miss you too, can you come over kj's house with me?!" leilani said as notti nodded eagerly—"if he come in coming too." ddot said rolling his eyes as leilani and notti both smacked their teeth.

"boy move around!" leilani said as her and notti laughed—"yall buggin." ddot said as dd then came into the camera. "hey lani" dd said waving as leilani waved back—"ddot please come pick me up! i wanna go over there now." leilani said as ddot just laughed. "alright i'll come, be ready in 10." ddot said as leilani nodded quickly. ddot then hung up as leilani hurriedly got off the couch going into her bedroom.

leilani was already showered thankfully—so all she needed to do was get dressed. leilani pulled out a black skirt before grabbing a cropped white shirt—it was warm outside today, so the cropped shirt it was. leilani then went towards her door as she opened it before going over to keimeir's room—leilani opened the door to keimeir's room as she quickly grabbed a white shirt before grabbing black pants. leilani loved matching herself with keimeir.

eventually leilani went back inside her room as she sat the clothes down onto her bed—she was gonna try her best to get keimeir dressed without waking him up. leilani stood infront of keimeir's crib as she lowered herself before gently picking keimeir up—keimeir squirmed a bit before cuddling up to his mothers chest. lani coo'd as she then laid keimeir gently onto the bed.

leilani successfully got keimeir dressed without him waking up—and that's when she heard a knock at the door. leilani lifted keimeir back onto her chest as she walked over to the front door—leilani opened the door seeing ddot standing there. he was about to speak but he noticed keimeir sleeping.

"cmon." leilani said as she made sure she had her phone—the two then exited the apartment going down to the elevator. leilani laid keimeir in her arms as the two then headed to the car—ddot opened the door to the backseat as leilani got in with the sleeping keimeir. leilani strapped keimeir up into his car seat as ddot then got in. the two then quickly started making their way to the studio.

HARLEM NEW YORK
STUDIO
1:55PM

ddot grabbed keimeir out of his car seat as the work baby started babbling to his father—"cmon papa." ddot said smiling at his son as he opened the studio door for leilani. "thank you." leilani said as ddot nodded his head. ddot and leilani walked into the studio and all eyes were on them. "hey yall! i missed yall." leilani said to everybody as they ran up to her.

"where you been lani." keem said hugging the girl as quan did the same—"i been busy i'm sorry yall." leilani said as the boys then went up to ddot almost immediately playing with the smiling keimeir—"he so adorable." quan said cooing at keimeir as 83, jay, edot, and dee all came up besides him. "is this keimeir i'm lookin at?" edot said as ddot handed him the baby.

"yall all over my son, yall scaring him." ddot said as everybody laughed along with some side eyes—"you the only one scaring him with them big ass hands." dee said as edot slapped his shoulder. "don't be cussing around my nephew." edot said as 83 nodded. "meir meir." jay said playing with keimeir as roscoe and bbg then came.

"keimeir." bbg said going up to the baby as him and roscoe started playing with him—edot then handed keimeir to bbg as him, roscoe, dee, and quan started talking to the baby. "dang yall just passing my baby around." leilani said as they laughed. dd and notti then came around the corner almost immediately going up to leilani.

"i missed yall!" leilani said hugging both of them as they hugged back tightly—"it's been to long." dd said pulling away as he looked in the corner of his eye seeing keimeir giggling with the boys—"kj!" dd said excitedly as they all made way for dd. "give me my nephew." dd said as bbg handed him to dd—"ight now." bbg said as they laughed.

dd was now hugging keimeir tightly as notti then went up to him—"my hearty." notti said as dd let him hold keimeir. "is my brother here y'all?" leilani asked as they all shook their head no. "he said he couldn't make it today." roscoe said as leilani nodded—"lani ya sister se-" dee said as jay almost immediately punched him in the chest not even letting him finish his sentence.

"that's my girlfriend dick." jay said as they all laughed at dee wincing—"my bad gang, i forgot." dee said as they all laughed again. "well i'm finna be going now yall, i missed yall tho!" leilani said as they all started complaining—"you just got here." quan said as leilani nodded laughing.

"i knowww, but i'm supposed to be going over kj's house." leilani as they nodded understanding—"say bye to kj!" leilani said as she heard loud bye's coming from each boy. leilani just looked at ddot who was smiling at the people he considered friends, he loved how much they loved his son.

"alright bye ya, cmon dd and notti." ddot said as they came from behind ddot with keimeir in their arms—the five of them walked to ddot's car as ddot and notti strapped keimeir in. leilani and the boys all sat in the backseat as they left ddot to fend for himself in the front.

"yall all dayroom, lani come sit in the front." ddot said in a bored while turning his head back—"uh i'm cool." leilani said as her and the boys laughed, even keimeir giggled. "get up here or we gon sit here." ddot said crossing his arms as leilani rolled her eyes before groaning loudly—"okay crybaby." leilani said as dd let her out the car.

dd was still snickering as leilani side eyed him—she then opened the car door to the passenger seat as she slid in. "yall good?" ddot asked the two boys as they said yea in unison. "make sure my son strapped in please." ddot said as notti quickly checked for him. "you good pull off." dd said as ddot then nodded—ddot quickly pulled off as they were now making their way to kj's home.

KJ JACKSON RESIDENCE
2:22PM

ddot got out the car as notti, dd, and leilani followed—leilani went to the backseat as she unstrapped keimeir. leilani lifted keimeir out of his car seat as she laid him onto her chest. "cmon yall." ddot said as all five of the walked up to kj's porch. notti knocked on the door as brooklyn opened it a couple seconds later.

"hi guys!" brooklyn said excitedly as she hugged everybody—"keimeir!" brooklyn said excitedly as she played with kj's little fingers. "kj's in the kitchen." brooklyn said as they all walked into the house. "i missed you sis." leilani said handing keimeir to his father—ddot and the rest of the boys went to where brooklyn pointed. they saw kj standing in the kitchen eating some lays.

"yooo" kj said dabbing up the boys before his eyes landed on keimeir—"meir meir." kj said cooing at the baby as keimeir giggled loudly. "ian gon lie in mad hit." ddot said yawning as dd held his hands out for keimeir—"you can go sleep in the guest room." kj said shrugging as ddot nodded.

ddot then followed to where kj pointed as dd and notti just continued their conversation—"i missed you too!" brooklyn said excitedly, she hadn't seen her bestfriend in a couple of weeks—"we got so much to catch up on." leilani said as brooklyn nodded. "wanna go to the room?" brooklyn asked as leilani nodded quickly.

"do yall got keimeir? he already has a room in here, so if he falls asleep just lay him in there." leilani said as dd and notti nodded—"ight, we gotta go in a few but we can talk." notti said to kj as he nodded. "let's go sit down." kj said as the boys nodded. leilani followed brooklyn upstairs as she opened the door—brooklyn said her and leilani on the bed as she quickly started speaking.

"so how have you been with everything?" brooklyn asked laying back onto the bed as leilani sighed loudly—"i've been handling it good i guess, i'm just really tired." leilani said as brooklyn nodded understanding. being a mom was hard, but leilani wouldn't change it for the world.

"you think it's hard co-parenting with your ex?" brooklyn asked leilani as she shook her head no—"we have our moments, but he's such a good father to kj." leilani said as brooklyn nodded. "he seems like it, he looks like he takes care of both of yall good." brooklyn said as leilani nodded. "he does and i couldn't be more greatful." leilani said a brooklyn smiled at her bestfriend. she knew her long enough to know that leilani missed ddot dearly.

"you miss him?" brooklyn asked rubbing leilani's back slightly—"i do, i really do brooklyn." leilani said in a saddened tone. she didn't take her and ddot's breakup lightly—she missed the boy more than ever, co-parenting wasn't easy. and it made her realize that maybe ddot's offer wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

"you staying the night?" brooklyn asked leilani as she nodded—"alright, you know where the guest rooms are right?" brooklyn said as leilani nodded again. "alright i'll let you sleep, i love you leilani." brooklyn said hugging the girl.

"see you ina few." leilani said standing up—kj then walked into the room while stretching. "dd and notti left?" leilani said as kj nodded—"kj sleep?" leilani as kj nodded again. "alright i'm taking a nap yall." leilani said hugging her brother before she exited the room.

leilani walked across the hall as she opened the door to a random guest room—brooklyn and kj had 5 rooms when it was only the two of them. leilani didn't understand, but who was she to judge. leilani walked into the room as she almost immediately laid down onto the bed face first—but she felt a body causing her to yelp loudly and hop off the bed.

ddot groaned loudly as he felt something fall onto him—"yo who is that?" ddot said with a raspy voice while sitting up as leilani scratched behind her head awkwardly. "lani?" ddot asked squinting his eyes as leilani just stood there—"my bad gang i dead ain't know you was in here." leilani said crossing her arms as ddot groaned throwing his head back.

"just say you wanted to sleep with me." ddot said rolling his eyes before looking at leilani as leilani smacked her lips quickly—"nobody wanna sleep with...you.." leilani emphased as ddot quickly mugged her. "man what? we got a whole ass kid together you smokin pipe." ddot said as he smirked at the girl—and boy was leilani getting red and hot very quickly.

leilani just shrugged as she then climbed into the bed—"scoot over." leilani said pushing ddot's leg as he made a face at her. "excuse you? i was here first." ddot said as leilani just laughed at him. "i didn't ask all that, now scoot over nigga." leilani said as ddot just smacked his lips—leilani was telling him to move out of a bed he was in first.

"it's all these guest rooms yet you wanna sleep in the one i'm in." ddot said looking at leilani with his eyebrows raised—"i already said i ain't know you was in here, now shut up i'm tired." leilani said as ddot threw his head back in mug—"i'll really deck you right now stop playing with me." ddot said grabbing leilani by her hair and pulling her close to his chest.

"let me go nigga." leilani said yanked herself out of his grip before she punched him in his chest causing ddot to wince—"now scoot over." leilani said as ddot moved his legs so leilani could get comfortable. "want a night night kiss?" leilani said puckering her lips as ddot mugged her. she then laughed loudly before making herself comfortable.

"now goodnight." leilani said as she curled up into a ball—ddot just watched the girl with a stank face. leilani could manage to go to sleep in less than five minutes—ddot just watched and listened to the girl peacefully snore as he shook his head—he wanted to scoot closer how they used to sleep, but he had to fight it back. him and leilani weren't together anymore.

ddot just eventually closed his eyes before dozing off right next to the sleeping leilani.

WELL GUESS WHAT IM JPPP 😝😝
hey yall! how yall like da chapter ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 81 7
πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π€π„ was a girl who was healing from her mother's passing. when she met 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 from moving to New York from Baltimore, she had few frie...
65.6K 1.5K 35
❝ woke up surprised, am i really alive? i was trying to die last night, i survived suicide last night, ❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 after a failed attempt at...
128K 2.8K 36
β™‘οΈŽ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡| A 16 year old who's disrespectful and bossy--Most popular girl in school at that--but she meets her match when a boy named David...
7.7K 297 6
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 π™©π™π™€π™¨π™š π™–π™žπ™§π™₯𝙀𝙙𝙨..