Betrothed To The Alpha

By mss_amalee

Hannah Jefferson, the daughter of the Alpha of the silver pack, feels unfulfilled in her life. She yearns to... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51

CHAPTER 29

387 12 1
By mss_amalee

She glides out of bed with a deliberate, tantalizing sway in her step, each movement stirring an inferno of desire within me. Her touch ignites a wildfire as she stands before me, her nails tracing a scorching path down my chest until they halt at my waist. In an electrifying surge of boldness, she slips her hand into my pants, sending a jolt of pleasure coursing through me.

"Someone's hard already," she purrs, her teasing words laced with a potent allure as she teases me through my boxers.

I seize her hands, locking eyes with her in a desperate attempt to halt her actions before we do something she will regret tomorrow morning. "Wait..." I manage to choke out, my voice thick with longing, but she silences my protest with a seductive stroke, sending waves of ecstasy crashing over me.

"Don't worry, mate. I will take care of you tonight," she reassures me, her voice a sultry whisper as she lowers herself to her knees, her fingers deftly working the buttons of my pants. I watch in rapt fascination as she kneels before me, my pulse racing with anticipation, utterly captivated by the intoxicating sight of her on her knees and the raw desire in her eyes.

She skillfully takes my dick into her mouth, engulfing me entirely with a practiced ease that leaves me gasping for air. I grasp her hair tightly, my fingers entwining in the silky strands as a guttural groan tears from my throat.

"Fuck!" I cry out, overwhelmed by the intensity of sensation as she works her mouth over my dick with a fervent eagerness. Her tongue traces every curve of my dick, her lips moving with a practiced finesse that sends shivers coursing through me. With a daring plunge, she takes me deep into the warmth of her throat, eliciting a moan of pleasure from deep within me.

"Hannah," I moan, my eyes fluttering closed as waves of pleasure wash over me.

"Do you like that?" she murmurs softly, her gaze locking with mine as she peers up at me through her long lashes, a sight that fills me with an overwhelming sense of adoration.

Before I can respond, she resumes her ministrations, her mouth working tirelessly to bring me to the brink of release. But just as I feel myself teetering on the edge, I gently push her back, a surge of determination flooding through me.

"Is something wrong?" she asks, confusion clouding her features.

"No," I reply, lifting her effortlessly off the ground. "I want to cum inside of you," I declare, a primal desire burning within me.

I spin her around and bend her over, positioning her perfect ass in the air. I bury myself deep within her, savoring the exquisite sensation of having my dick buried in her warm pussy.

"Alex," she breathes out, her voice filled with desire.

"Perfect as always," I reply, my grip tightening on her waist as I begin to move within her, the rhythm building with each thrust.

Hannah's moans echo in the room, a symphony of pleasure intermingling with the sound of our bodies colliding. I fist hair hard as I thrust hard into her harder and faster. My other hand digs into her waist. I can feel my release approaching, but I hold back, waiting for her to cum before I release my seed into her.

A few more thrusts and she does, moaning my name loudly into the walls of the room,

filling my chest with pride, knowing I was the only man who could bring her such release.

With a final thrust, I let go, my cum spilling into her warm pussy. I pull out and lift her up, turning her to face me, the intensity of our gazes locking.

"Are you up for another round?" I inquire, my breath ragged with exertion.

"Yes, mate," she replies, her eyes blazing with desire as she eagerly accepts my invitation.

I guide her to the bed and take her a few more times before we finally drift off to sleep in each other's arms. But a lingering thought crosses my mind as sleep begins to claim me. I hope that Hannah won't wake up regretting tonight because I certainly won't.

HANNAH

My eyes slowly flutter open, and I find myself surrounded by the elegant unfamiliarity of the hotel suite. Beside me lies Alex, his raven hair strewn across the pillows, his warm sandalwood scent filling my nostrils. I gaze at him, admiring how peaceful and innocent he looks in sleep - a stark contrast to the beast he was when he took me multiple times last night.

Giving him one final longing look, I turn away and begin scanning the room for my discarded clothes, anxious to make my escape before emotions get complicated. I spot my blouse across the room and move to slide from silken sheets when Alex' hand grasps mine.

"Where are you going?" he asks, voice raspy with sleep, rubbing his eyes in that adorably boyish way that makes my heart twist.

"To get dressed," I reply evenly, extricating my hand and wrapping the sheet around myself as I climb from the bed.

"You're just leaving like that?" Hurt cracks through his morning gruffness.

I shrug noncommittally, though my pounding heart betrays my calm facade. Does he think we're just magically back together because we had sex?

"Come home with me," Alex suggests, his unguarded hope surprising me, confirming he's misunderstood where we stand.

"Alex..." I begin, but he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry, Hannah. I don't know if I ever said it outright, but I am so sorry for what happened." His words seem saturated with remorse.

I swallow hard, his unexpected apology taking me off guard. I stare into his green eyes and see the sincerity - but it's not enough to heal the deep wounds or rebuild shattered trust.

I take a steeling breath. "I'm not coming home with you. I'll see you at the engagement ceremony as agreed." I hurriedly gather my clothes, eager to escape before my traitorous heart crumbles.

Ignoring the hurt in his eyes, I disappear into the bathroom, shedding the sheet and dressing in record time. Clutching my purse, I slip from the suite before my longing for what we lost overwhelms me.

Stepping out of the hotel, I receive a text from an unknown number. "Hey, it's Kiley. I'm checking to see if you got home safe?" the text reads. My brows furrow in confusion. Why would she be concerned about my whereabouts?

Another text pings, this time from Hillary, asking if I'm okay. My confusion deepens. Is there something I'm missing?

Then it hits me like a ton of bricks. I flashback to the moments of drunken honesty, where I spilled everything that's been going on.

"I still can't believe Alex chooses Alice over me," I say, bitterness evident in my voice as I take a long swig of my drink, pouring out my heart to Jason.

"When the rogues capture us and force him to pick one of us, I'm sure he will choose me. I am his mate now, not her!" I slam my fist down in drunken anger, the alcohol fueling my emotions.

Jason shakes his head. "I know, it makes no sense. Why would he pick his ex?"

"Because Alice always gets everything!" I blurt out, the alcohol loosening my tongue.

"Everyone always chooses perfect, pretty Alice. Little miss perfect alpha daughter who gets all the guys and opportunities," I continue, rolling my eyes dramatically.

"Meanwhile, I'm the one who's suffering! The rogues torture and beat me, but does anyone care? No, it's always about Alice and her needs," I rant bitterly.

Jason interjects, staring at me with a sympathetic look. "You're right; you've been through so much. What Alex did is so unfair."

"But I'm used to it by now," I sigh heavily before taking another big gulp of my drink. "No one ever takes my side. I'm just the pathetic alpha's daughter who got tossed aside again for perfect Alice."

I bury my head in my arms as fresh tears fall. "Alex crushed me by picking her. He didn't even hesitate to throw me away. I really thought we had something, but I guess I'll always be second best."

The alcohol fails to numb the agony of being chosen over Alice. Alex' betrayal shatters my heart.

"I just...I don't understand," I mumble out loud, taking another swig from my drink.

"I'm so sorry, Hannah. What Alex did was terrible. I can't imagine what you are going through right now," Hillary says, surprising me. I had forgotten she and Kiley were here with Jason and me.

Kiley nods, her usually judgmental eyes now soft. "You deserve better than that. Don't let him get away with this."

Their supportive words take me by surprise. After being hostile all night, now they are on my side, giving me advice after overhearing me complain to Jason.

The alcohol is making it hard to focus, but their changed demeanor doesn't go unnoticed. For once, someone is seeing things from my perspective.

I give a weak, drunk smile. "Thanks, guys. I needed to hear that."

With their reassurance, maybe I can find the courage to stand up to Alex. Their sympathy is a small comfort amidst the heartbreak I am feeling.

I reply to Kiley and Hillary, assuring them that I'm fine and making plans to hang out with them another day. Just then, I receive a call from Jason and pick up.

"Hey, Hannah, how are you doing?" Jason's voice comes through the phone.

"Good, you?"

"I'm glad to hear it. So, how was your night?" Jason inquires, likely trying to gauge my mood.

"Fine," I reply, my cheeks heating up because Jason knows exactly what happened. When Alex called, Jason informed me that he had sent a video of me dancing to Alex, and he was probably going to shit about it. He asked me if he should pick, and I said he shouldn't, but he then explained that he needed to, as Alex, being his future alpha, would likely have his head if he didn't. Just then, an idea formed in my mind on how to kill two birds with one stone. I had been yearning for Alex's touch and comfort since we had been apart, and I decided to use last night to my advantage to finally get it. So, I went to that hotel and asked Jason to send him the address.

"Just fine? I trust my best friend. You must've had a great time," Jason teases, and I can't help but cringe at the memory.

"Jason! Stop," I exclaim, my cheeks burning even hotter at the thought.

"Don't mind me. I just want to bring a smile to your face once again," he says warmly.

"Thanks," I murmur, grateful for his attempt to lighten the mood.

"You're welcome. And I remember what you said about Alice last night. Be careful with her. From everything you said, I wouldn't put it past her to try something before the engagement ceremony," Jason warns.

"Don't worry, I will. Thanks for reminding me," I respond, feeling a sense of gratitude or his concern.

"Anytime, Hannah. Take good care of yourself."

As we hang up, I feel grateful for a friend like Jason. Despite the turbulence in my personal life lately, knowing I have his steadfast friendship lifts my spirits and renews my hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 824 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
80.6K 5.9K 63
Book 6 of The Regal Eclipse Pack Series This book contains spoilers for Alpha King's Missing Mate (Book 1) The Alpha King's Slave (Book 2) The Beta's...