Moody (KaySun One-Shot)

By wattpasisit

These are all just one-shots that can be read seperately! 1. Suna goes to Kaya and finds him in a bad mood.. ... More

1. Moody..
3. Angry
4. Attitude
5. First time
6. Mavi
7. Just that..
8. We're okay

2. Tired

819 16 1
By wattpasisit

Okay well, I'm a slut for KaySun, I admit it. Still not a pro of writing this shit, it's always better in my head so feedback is welcome <3 Don't forget to give me a follow on twitter, because I'm gonna write some heavy things I'll never put out, but you could send me a private message and maybe I'll give it to you haha.

You had been waiting for Kaya to come home from work all day, your anticipation growing with each passing minute. As you heard the sound of footsteps coming the way of your room, your heart skipped a beat, body tingling with excitement at the thought of finally being alone with him after he had been so busy with work the last couple of months.

As Kaya entered the room, you couldn't help but admire the way he looked, his tiredness only adding to his rugged charm. With a mischievous glint in your eyes, you moved closer to him, movements slow and deliberate as you began to seduce him.

"Hey there," you said, your voice dripping with desire as you reached out to trace your fingers along his jawline. "Rough day at work?"

Kaya nodded, his exhaustion evident in his eyes as he leaned into your touch. "Yeah, it was a long one," he admitted, his voice tinged with fatigue.

You smiled sympathetically, your fingers trailing down his chest as you moved closer to him. "Well, I know just the thing to help you unwind," you whispered, your breath hot against his ear as you pressed herself against him.

Without a word, you pressed your lips against Kaya's, your hands wandering over his body as you pulled him closer. You could feel the tension building between the both of you, the heat of your desire igniting a fire that threatened to consume you both.

As your kisses grew more passionate, you felt Kaya's hands grip your waist, pulling you closer until you were straddling him. With a soft moan, you pressed herself against his growing erection, feeling the heat of his arousal through his pants.

You grab his face to make him still while kissing them, then you use your waist to move yourself up and down his dick.

Earning a moan into your mouth, he pulls back, "Oh fuck me." Kaya moves your thighs to make you move faster. "Needy much?" You smile.

"You started it." He looks at you with need and a bit annoyed.

"You moved me, plus it's not like you mind." Feeling his stiff pants.

"Yeah yeah, enough." He kisses you again to shut you up. Grabbing your ass to make himself in control, shifting you up and down. Then, he comes down hard on your ass, whimpering in his mouth.

He pulls away and smirks, "Somebody likes getting spanked."Kaya then kisses your neck down to your chest.

"Can we take this off?" tugging at your shirt. You lift it up and left in a bra, "This too?" he asks.

"Mhm.. yeah" you said in response. He unclipped with one hand. He kisses your chest, leaving some marks along the way. Making to your breasts, sucking on them, you start moaning.

You, for sure, felt a smirk, the guy loves making you moan. He licks your stomach to your chest.

"I need you, my love. Really bad, is that okay?" Kaya asking to take you after months of no intimacy, something you weren't used to.You nod.

Kaya shakes his head, "Use your words, baby."

"Yes."Kaya flips you over, laying on your back and starts unbuttoning your pants, pushing them down and you kick them off.

"Pretty blue panties, my favorite." He observes, then kissing your thighs then moving up to your breasts.

"Wanna know what I think?" He whispers seductively in your ear, "I think you've been wanting this, wanting me to take you all day, Hm?" "Looking at me the whole week, I know you thought of this so often. Tell me, did you get off on the thought of us when I was at work?"

You look into his eyes, slight embarrassment, you nod honestly. Kaya grabs you by the neck, stunned by the movement but not enough to physically harm you.

"So dirty, and to think you're innocent. You like this, don't you? Me choking you?" Feeling his hand push aside your panties just enough to finger your slit. You whimpered when he pulled it out and Kaya licks his finger,

"So damn wet, and so sweet. You enjoy this as much as me, baby." He moves his hand and kisses your cheek then your lips.He moves down to your covered clit and you feel his body heat.

Kaya hovers over your needed spot, teasing you. "Enough pl-ease." You barely make out. Kaya moves your panties to the side, "Please what? Tell me, sweet girl."

"Touch.. me, make me cum." You panted out, you start trying to buck your hips.

"Where are your manners, Suna." Kaya says, now using his pointer finger to open your folds and tease you slowly.

"Okay, I'm sor-ry, please please touch me, please?" You whimpered out, needing more, fast.

Kaya licked up your slit and swirled his tongue at your clit.

"Oh my- wow." You moaned, new sensations. He licks at your clit, you grab his hair and push him closer. "Kaya, Kaya, oh god!" You shove your head back into the pillows, then he sticks his tongue in your hole.

"So sweet, addicting." He sticks a finger inside, he groans at the sight. Pumping his finger in and out then licks them in front of you. "I could do this forever, I need to everyday. Seeing your face and eyes roll back.." Kaya adjusts and palms his dick, it's getting painful. You look back at him looking doe eyed, rubbing himself through his pants. "You could've had this awhile ago. Fingering me, tasting me, me sucking you off."

You get up and shove his hand back, putting it to his mouth. You start palming his dick through his pants, he needs you. Buttoning his pants and left in his boxers. "What did I do to deserve such a beautiful wife?" Kaya whispers.You take out his dick, licking at his precum. Salty, you only pay attention to his tip. "My god Suna. You look so good, so pretty." Kaya pushes back your hair and plays with it.

You moaned into his tip. He groans. "Please sweet girl, take me farther?" He gently brushes your neck with his hand. You take him to his base with your mouth and hand, moving them together. "Fuck me, you're gonna ruin me, Suna." Kaya looks down at you and lets you in control until he pushes you back. "I need you. I need to feel you." Kaya looks at you in your eyes.

"Please, I want you inside. Take me." You plead back. He takes of your panties and his boxers. Pulling your body to the edge of the bed. Kaya rubs the tip against your slit.

"I'm gonna go slow, because it's been a while, okay? You tell me if it gets too much?"You nod your head, Kaya starts entering himself.

He puts his head against yours, looking deep into each others eyes. You can't look anymore, shutting your eyes tight while you're wincing. "I know, my love. I know, I'm so sorry baby. You're doing so good." He reassures, going in. Feeling so full, you see there's more to go, how the fuck did this ever fit. Pleasure with pain, Kaya finally fits in.

You squirm around him wanting him to move, "Move please, I need more."

Kaya slowly paces himself in and out. Pain is now pleasure, why haven't you guys done this faster sooner? "Oh my god, you're perfect for me. So tight, so fucking wet." Kaya moans.

Your mouth spilling curses and whimpers. He pushes down on your lower stomach, now you're on the edge. "Baby you're tightening around me, it feels too good. I'm not gonna last if you do that, please."

"I'm so so close, oh god. Please don't stop." You plead.

"Cum with me." Kaya makes out.

He quickens the pace and rubs your clit now, making you cum harder. Shaking, he starts finishing inside you, feeling him fill you. Kaya isn't stopping, he's still rubbing your clit, you can't help but scream.

"Fuck! Please please stop, too- too much oh fuck me!" You cry.

"Ride it out baby." He replies. You feel another orgasm creep up, feeling the same knot. "I'm about to come again." You scream.

Kaya quickly pulls out, "Let me taste your cum baby, cum in my mouth." He licks at your hole and circles your clit. He hums in your pussy, sending you over the edge.

Shaking, screaming, overstimulation, so much bliss. Chanting Kaya's name like he's your god, and you're in his church. He kisses your slit, "You did so good, taste so good."

Sweat pills on his back, seeing scratch marks. Must've been from when he was taking you. You smile lazily, then Kaya walks to grab a towel and cleans you up.

"Let's shower now?" Kaya sticks out his hand. You take up his offer, taking his hand.

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 117 9
'I long for you in your absence, and in your presence, just the same- endlessly' Fanfiction Serkan Bolat, the cold and harsh but a fierce Captain in...
135K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
10.2K 263 15
a halal love story of a gentleman a good looking and hardworking doctor and here comes a women who's kinda lazy '-' and she doesn't talk a lot she is...