Stolitz Oneshots

Von Paytonkish

So this story is my first ever on Wattpad. I usually just read but I just decided to do it because why not? P... Mehr

Not a chapter (Plz read first)
1: The way I feel inside
2: Goooooood mooooooooooorning!!
3: 🍪 Baking cookies 🍪
4: Sick day 🤒
5: Nightmares 💀
Not a chapter (thanks) 💖
6: Just me and my wife
Not a chapter: MEMES & Fanart 🦉👿
Not a chapter
7: ✨Under the stars ✨
8: Drunk
9: After Ozzie's
10: Hospital visit
11: 🌿Playdate 🎠
12: 💞Horse-riding date🐎
13: ???
14: 🎇Happy new years! 🎇
15: 💜💖Valentines Day Special!💖💜
17: The full moon daydream 🌕💭
18: The full moon conversation 🌕
19: 💤~Sleepy boi~💕
20: ~Bad day~
21: 🎶House Of Asmodeus🎶
Not a chapter: MEMES!
22: 💔 Until the seven hells collapse 💔
23: Rumbling nights⚡
24: Texting
25: ~Hey Jealousy~
26: ✨FAMILY PICNIC IN THE STARS✨
27: ✨Our first night✨
28:🦉 Swapped species 😈
29: Hidden scars
30: Interrupted date
MEMES :)
31: Scars
32: Laundry
33: Hellish affliction
34: First time
35: Talk
HELLUVA BOSS: SEASON TWO TRAILER (LVL UP 2024)
36: Date night
Obsessing over the trailer (Mostly Stolitz)
Obsessing over the trailer (It's all Stolitz) Prt:2
STOLAS! BLITZ! WTF???
37: 💌Love letter💌
The Full Moon, Apology Tour, & Sinsmas theories
Apology tour & Sinsmas theories
C.H.E.R.U.B.S
Idfktbh
Interesting book choice, Stolas
A meme waiting to happen
Asmodean crystal?
THEY NEED A ROSIE FOR GOD SAKE
38: Morning after
Im so fckin srry
the level of full moon cope the fandom has reached
39: ~Crystal Cavern~
40: ~Comfort~

16: 💔Out of love💖

357 7 62
Von Paytonkish

(As always the art never belongs to me. Credit goes to respected owners, I literally just found these on Google lol) *Btw Stolas and Blitz have been dating for a while in this chapter*
The emoji's mean nothing at all... yeah totally I promise :3

Blitz's POV: 

     I closed the door to my office with a big smile as I walked over to my desk and got out the finishing paperwork for the client we just finished a job for. The job was actually really fun and it wasn't too hard. As I got the papers out I felt a buzz in my pocket and pulled out my phone to see it was from Stolas. 

Phone POV: 

Hey Blitz, I know you're at work right now and probably busy, but when you get the time to read this I just need you to know that I think we need to talk about something tonight. 

End of phone POV:

Strange, he didn't call me by my normal nickname he has for me. Whatever, I'm probably just overlooking things. 

Phone POV:

Sur theng Stols. everetheng alrite?

Yes, I just think there is something important we need to discuss.

K sownds gud, luv u. 

End of phone POV: 

Once I texted him that I love him I expected a message back but he just left me on read. He didn't even start texting again. Just left me on read. 

Did I do something stupid again? Is he mad at me? He said there was something important to discuss, what the fuck could that mean?

"Uhm sir?" Moxxie spoke as he slightly opened my door. 

"What?" I asked. 

"We have another client waiting for you." He responded. 

"Okay, just give me a minute, I need to finish the rest of this paperwork. For now just learn who the target is and figure out how much he's paying. I should be done by then." I waved him off while pulling out a pen and looked at the papers. 

"Alright. Also Loona wanted to tell you something sir." Moxxie included. 

"Okay let her in then." I said, still not looking up while shooing Moxxie away. I heard Loona walk in so I looked up from my papers to see her leaning in the doorway with her phone. 

"Did you need something Loony?" I asked. 

"Nah, but Octavia texted me earlier to let you know her dad has been acting a little... off? Like kind of weird." Loona said reading the text then looking at me. 

Okay what the fuck is up with Stolas? 

"Uhm, alright then. Thanks Loony." I said and furrowed my eyebrows together as she walked out and closed my door. I tried not to think about it too much as I finished the paperwork and walked out of my office to see the client leaving and Moxxie with a handful of new paperwork for me. 

Great. 

"So? Who's the target?" I asked. 

"Apparently it's her dad who fucked up her life in so many... awful ways that she tried not to go into too much detail but, we got the address and a picture of what he looks like." Millie explained. 

"How much is she paying?" I asked taking the papers from Moxxie and setting them on the desk next to me. 

"About $300 to $500 sir." Moxxie explained. 

"Ooh we're gettin some moolah with this one. Alright then let's get goin, Loony could you make us the-" But I was interrupted by Loona already making the portal. "Oh, thanks. Now let's go lick some ass!" I exclaimed before running through the portal. 

Hopefully this job will be enough to distract me. 

(~T i m e s k i p ~)

(One fun murder time later)

We stumbled through the portal to the office covered in blood everywhere. Once Loona closed the portal I texted the client that the job was successful and she could come by tomorrow to drop off the money. Afterwards I sent everyone home and locked up the place. On the way to my apartment with Loona in the van with me I decided I should probably clean up before going to Stolas's. 

So I took a quick shower and hopped in my van once again and drove to Stolas's palace. As I drove at a faster rate then the speed limit said to go, my mind swarmed with things I could've done wrong. I don't remember doing anything really stupid. Maybe I'm overreacting. He probably just wants to talk about certain positions in bed or something. Yeah, maybe. 

After I pulled into the fancy round driveway I made my way to the doors instead of his balcony and walked to his room feeling a bit more panicked now than before for some reason. Once I reached his bedroom door I raised my hand to knock on it but froze in hesitation. After a long while of hesitating to knock, I finally brought myself to do so and waited in anticipation to hear Stolas's voice. 

"Come in." I heard him say. So I did. He was at his desk working on what seemed like some paperwork, so I walked over quietly and waited for him to turn around. But he didn't. 

"Um, Stolas. You said you needed to talk to me about something earlier?" I asked. He stopped writing and turned in his chair to look at me. 

"Oh, yes I did." He said and walked over to the edge of the bed and patted a spot beside him. I walked over and sat next to him and waited anxiously to hear him say what he wanted to say. I swear to Satan if it's something little and I got so worked up about it I'm gonna set his feathers on fire. 

"So, what's up?" I asked sitting criss cross and facing him. He only looked at me with an unreadable expression. His expression then turned slightly sad as he spoke. 

"Well, Uhm, there is no easy way to say this Blitz." He said shakily. 

"Well just say it exactly how it is then." I replied. Stolas inhaled deeply and looked at me with pure sadness and guilt in his eyes. 

"I- I have fallen out of love with you... Blitz." He spoke, each word felt like a stab to the heart. I had to take a moment to realize that what he just said was real. Every part of it. He meant this and there was no denying it. I almost forgot how to breathe as my eyes widened. 

"Wait... are you, saying that you don't... you don't love me anymore?" I asked, my voice almost cracking at each word. Stolas looked me dead in the eyes and nodded slowly. 

"I am truly sorry Blitz, I just- I've felt like I just don't love you the way I always would. And this isn't sudden or just happened today. I've felt like this for a good month or two. I think we need to split Blitz." He stated. 

"Did I- did I do something wrong? Did I do something stupid again?" I asked, my voice rising in fear and sadness. 

"No, no it's not you. It's not your fault. It could never be you. It's just me. I just don't think we're compatible anymore." Stolas said. I fought with every fiber in my being to not let myself cry or even seem a little sad. Was he really just in it for the fucking this whole time and now he's lost interest? 

No. No we've been... were dating long enough to know that it wasn't for that. He loves... did love me and now he's moved on. How could I have been so stupid to let myself fall in love again and let myself get hurt all over again. 

"But... but why? I mean, I still love you... can we try to figure something out?" I asked before I could stop myself. 

"Seriously? I mean you already ruined my life enough while we only did the moon meetups for the grimoire. Now you think you love me and we should stay together for your sake?" He asked, his voice getting louder and my surroundings becoming a blur. 

"What? No I-" 

"You hurt me in ways I can't heal from. You lied to me so many times about so many things!" Stolas said standing up now and towering over me. 

"Stolas wait please." I didn't mean for it to sound like it's just about me. I didn't meant to sound selfish, I do care about his feelings. 

"No, I'm done Blitz. And I think you need to leave now." He said getting louder and my surroundings became less of what is was. 

"I didn't mean, I just-" I stuttered out while getting off the bed and walking backwards slowly as Stolas looked more terrifying. What the fuck is wrong why is he so angry? 

"Think about someone other than yourself for once Blitz" His voice echoed throughout my head as he leaned down and gripped my horns tightly and picked me up. 

"Ow, fuck! Stolas what the fuck is wrong with you let me go!" I yelled. He threw me against the wall and I fell hard to the floor. 

(~This is all a dream~)

I jerked awake, panicked and panted hard for a second. My whole body was tense as I realized that it was a dream. Coming to the conclusion of that made me more awake, but not completely. Things started to come into focus as I became more aware of my surroundings, and the fact I was awake. I felt more upset and anxious as I pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my tail around myself. 

"It was all just a stupid fucking dream." I thought as tears brimmed my eyes. I burrowed my face into my knees and held my legs closer to me as I wrapped my tail tighter. 

"Blitzy are you okay?" I heard Stolas ask in a concerned voice as I felt the bed shift and he sat up next to me. I slowly brought my face up and looked at him with watery eyes and tears still rolling down my face. 

"No." I said quietly. 

"Well what happened?" He asked me and turned on one of the side table lamps. 

"It's just, I had a stupid dream is all." I said and tried to dry my tears and stop crying. As I was trying to do so he stopped me and held my hand that was drying my tears. 

"Blitzy, I don't mind if you cry in front of me. Do you want to talk about your nightmare?" Stolas asked as he gently let go of my hand. I only looked at him for a moment trying to recall all of my fucked up dream. I unwrapped myself with my tail and wrapped my arms instead around Stolas and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and caressed the side of my face while resting his chin on my horn. 

"Stolas..." I mumbled quietly, saying his name with a hint of sadness in my voice. He held me comfortably in his lap as small tears spilled from my eyes slowly. 

"Yes darling?" I heard him say in a soft yet comforting voice, making me feel safe. 

"Do you love me?" I asked shakily almost afraid to ask the question at all. 

"Yes of course I do, where is this coming from?" Stolas asked and kissed my head. 

"My fucking dream was just... I, it doesn't matter. It was just a dream. A dumb dream." I said as my tears got Stolas's feathers wet. "Shit sorry." I said trying to dry his feathers. 

"It's fine, I don't mind. Yes of course I love you, I love you more than I often tell you because it's so hard to describe it. I could never not love you." He said comfortingly as he stroked my horns. 

"Are you sure there's nothing about me that isn't good enough for you." I asked fearful for the answer. 

"No. I love everything about you, even your faults. You are the only one I love and ever could love. You may not be perfect, but you're perfect for me. Whatever happened in your dream was just that. It isn't real or true." He said soothingly. 

This made me smile slightly and hug him a little tighter, pressing my face into his chest more. We stayed in this position for a little longer before I started getting tired again. 

"Stolas, I'm getting tired." I mumbled quietly, not loosening my grip around him. 

"Alright, then let's get back to sleep." He responded and turned off the light before laying down next with me. 

"Stolas?" I mumbled sleepily while wrapping my tail around his. 

"Yes Blitzy?" He asked.

"I love you. You know that right?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. And I love you too." He said and kissed my cheek as I slept against him with a slight smile. 

Stolas don't cry! You will be the best toothless vampire! 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.8K 581 16
WARNING: This story is rated 18+ for adult content as well as a few triggers. Reader discretion is advised. Also, there will be a few scenes where th...
1.3K 22 6
this can be as Goofy or as Suicidal as you fucking want it to be, to The straightest of Straights, to the most gayest as it can. I'm very bored, and...
243K 2.5K 31
Since my last book was deleted, I'm making another one Fucking thanks Wattpad This time, I'll be more discreet about the images, since I got 3 or mor...
18.4K 288 24
This is my first time making a story so I'm trying to figure things out so sorry if it's bad! 1st in #Valentino -11/18/22