Mudhal Mudhalaai Mayangugiren

Autorstwa Rishnas_diary

Sithara Raghuvaran, a 21 year old girl who is broken, scared and struggling hard to get used to the new world... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

1.4K 209 105
Autorstwa Rishnas_diary

High court, Chennai!!

"Solunga Mr. Aravind, do you want to add anything? Judge asked Aravind after hearing two sides of arguments..

Aravind: No your honor.. already I've explained everything from my side.. ena porutha vara factories and industrialists namma naatuku evlo mukkiyamo adha vida farmers and their farming lands are important.. no matter how rich, influenced persons we are without them we are nothing.. so it's our responsibility to protect our farmers.. avanga nalla iruntha matum tha namma nalla iruka mudiyum.. that's all your honor.. I'm leaving it in your hands..

(with that he bowed before the judge and moved to his place while Judge started reading the verdict..)

Judge: With the given facts and evidences that provided here, the court declares that Mr. Vadivel is proved guilty of farming land encroachment and criminal intimidation as well as assaulting women with abusive words and gestures. He is condemned to prison for 6 months under IPC section 447 and he also sentenced with a fine of 5 lakhs and 6 months of non bailable imprisonment under IPC section 506 and 509. The court also declares that the fine amount of 5 lakh needs to be handover to the victim's family as a compensation. Police department needs to take care of the verdict with immediate action.. the court is adjourned..

(The judge stood from his place and walked out while Badhri hugged Aravind who has a satisfactory smile on his face..)

Badhri: congratulations machaa.. another mile stone in your career da..

Aravind: thanks.. sari nee poi Madasamy ayyava bathrama courtku veliya kutitu vanthuru.. na poi inspectora paathutu vanthura..

(Badhri nodded and both left from there.. after meeting inspector Aravind came towards out but stopped hearing Vadivel who called him.. Aravind turned with a calm face while Vadivel controlled his anger and walked towards him with a smirk..)

Vadivel: enna thambi sonna mariye avan nelatha kaapathi kuduthutinga..

Aravindh: I never go back on my words.. anything you want say.. quicka solunga, I have work to take care..

Vadivel: porunga thambi.. enna avasaram ipathana aarambichiruku.. epdiyo nenacha mari ena jailuku anupitinga.. andha vayasanavanuku 5 latcham vangi kuduthutinga.. ithoda ellam mudinjithunu nenaikathinga 6 maasam thana non bailable adhuku apram epdi veliya varanumnu enaku theriyum..

Aravind: andha periyavarayum avaru nelathayum unala onum panna mudiyathu..

Vadivel: ayyioo thambi.. andha kelavana na maranthey ara mani neram aaguthu.. avan enna panuvan paavam irunthutu pottum.. aana enoda pagai ellam inime ungaloda tha.. evlo azhaga pesuringa courtla, andha vaaya kilichi inime court pakkame vara mudiyatha alavuku pannala en peru Vadivel ila..

Police: yov.. enna yaa.. court la ninnutu oru vakeelaye meratitu iruka.. ithuku enna dhandana theriyuma..

Vadivel: enaku epdinga theriyum.. na enna vakeela.. enaku therinjathu ellam adi, othai, vettu, kuththu.. ithula ethavathu kelunga.. ila vendam.. konja naal la than neegale paaka poringale.. enna thambi.. adhu vara nalla irunthukonga.. yena na veliya vantha apram neega irukave maatinga.. (hearing him Aravind smiled simply..)

"Take care.." with that he moved from there making Vadivel fuming in anger..

(Soon he reached the entrance and saw Badhri stood with an elderly man in the opposite tea shop.. he went towards them, seeing him Madasamy kept the tea glass on the near by bench and hugged him with tears..)

Aravind: ayya.. enna ithu kolandha mari aluthukitu..

Madasamy: ila thambi.. neega engaluku evlo periya uthavi pannirukinga theriyuma.. enoda indha 50 acre nelam tha enga urla pathi peruku soru potutu iruku.. adha elanthuruvomonu bayanthutu iruntha nerathula kadavul mari vanthu engalayum enga nelathaiyum kaapathi kuduthurukinga.. neega matum ila unga vamsame romba nalla irukum thambi.. ungaluku kaimaara ena kudukurathune therila.. ungaluku fees aavathu ethavathu tharanum.. enna venumnu sollunga..

Aravind: (smiled) fees aa adha kuduthutingale.. ipa sonningale enoda vamsame nallarukumnu andha aashirvadhatha vida enna periya feesa na vangida mudiyum.. enaku ungaloda indha vaartha pothum.. fees ellam kuduthu ena veli aal aakathinga..

Madasamy: nanga itha epavum marakka maatom.. romba nandri thambi..

Aravind: paravala.. thirupi ethavathu prachanana enaku oru call pannunga.. adhutha nimisham na anga vanthu nippen.. Badhri ivara bathrama uruku bus eththi vituru, na office kelambura.. ayya na vara pathu poitu vanga..

Madasamy: thambi.. neram kedaikum bothu veetuku kandipa varanum.. na vara thambi.. (Aravind nodded at him with a smile and they left from there..)

(Aravind leaned back on his seat, tapping the steering frustratingly as he got caught in the trafic for the past ten minutes.. suddenly he straightened himself looking a beautiful butterfly that came from nowhere and sat on the steering.. he sighed and about to tap that butterfly but stopped hearing a whisper..)

"Heyy.." when he turned to his right, his heart fluttered for the first time looking a girl who blinked her eyes innocently looking the butterfly.. her eyes sparkled seeing the butterfly which made his heart beat raised.. he smiled unknowingly seeing her infectious smile that spreads an unknown joy inside his heart.. she jumped her eyebrow looking between him and the steeing while he understood that she is asking for the butterfly..

"Butterfly.." without his knowledge he mouthed looking her while she shook her head vigorously..

"Thaa.." she again mouthed and stretched her hand slowly while he shook his head as no for which she pouted cutely made his heart did a summer sault inside his chest.. he gulped looking the soft and pinky lips but turned his gaze hearing a voice..

"Sithu.. kaiya ulla vei.." Lekha pulled Sithara's hands inside the auto and made her sat straight.. after few seconds, he took the butterfly in his hand and slowly turned to the nearby auto and saw Sithara was looking him already.. seeing the butterfly in his hand she smiled while his heart melted at her bubbly innocent doe eyes that pleading for the butterfly.. he blinked his eyes looking her while as if heard him, she stretched her hand and tried to get that from his hand..

(a sudden shivers ran through his body when her fingers touched him, he gulped hard and removed his hands from the butterfly as she got that from him and threw it on the sky making him widened his eyes.. when he turned to her, she shrugged casually and waved her hands at him as her auto started move from there.. that's when he realised that the road before him was cleared already and he has to move from there.. he immediately started the car with a sigh and looked the auto which passed his car for one last time before drove from there..)

(It was around 7 pm, Aravind was in his cabin while his junior Aakash knocked his door and came inside with a file in his hand..)

Aakash: sir.. indha case nalaiku 2nd hearing vishnuva anupatuma or naney attend pannata.. (Aravind got the case file and went through the papers..) nalaiku ungalukum ethuvum meeting ila and hearingsum ethum ila.. so na indha case attend pannata..

Aravind: indha case inum namma pakkam strong aagala.. so nalaiku Vishnu attend pannatum, courtla inum 10 days time kekka sollu adhuku apram nee take over panniko.. 3rd hearing la case mudiyanum or else this will be your last case..

Aakash: mudinjirum sir.. (he assured him hiding his fear for which Aravind nodded at him..)

Aravind: sari.. time aachi inum kelambala..

Aakash: avlotha sir.. kelambita, itha inform pannatha vantha.. ellarum kelambitanga sir.. files room lock pannita, key.. (he placed the key on the table..) ok sir.. bye.. (Aravind nodded at him and he left from there..)

(After few minutes, Aravind packed his belongings and moved out of the room while his phone rang.. he locked the door in one hand and other hand swiped the call..)

Aravind: sollu da..

Badhri: Aravind.. (Aravind stopped and straightened himself hearing Badhri's voice which is filled with a guilt.. this is not new for Aravind to hear his voice like this, so he guessed what might come next..)

Aravind: sollu..

Badhri: Macha adhu..

Aravind: paravala sollu..

Badhri: Macha.. inaiku veetla function.. (Aravind frowned while his hand unlocked the door again..)

Aravind: enna function?

Badhri: Aravind.. ungita munadiye sollanumnu tha irun..

Aravind: enna function..

Badhri: Suryaku engagement.. (Badhri heard nothing for a minute from the other side.. he looked his phone back to check whether the call was cut but sighed when he found Aravind was in call.. Badhri could feel the pain as it was his best friend's engagement and he was not invited for that.. more than that what killed Badhri was he called Aravind to ask him not to come home until the function get over.. he gulped and about to speak but stopped hearing Aravind..)

Aravind: sari ok.. na office la stay pannikira.. nee paru..

Badhri: dei.. adhu ila da.. inaiku paati, thatha urla irunthu vanthurukanga.. una paakanumnu sonnaga.. (Badhri's heart clenched when he heard a sad chuckle from the other side..)

Aravind: night function mudinja apram message pannu.. (with that he cut the call before Badhri replied and went inside the cabin with a rage and threw the things in his hand that scattered on the floor while he stumbled on the couch and broke down into the tears..)

**************************************

Hi all,

Here is the next chapter.. please give a read and comment your opinion.. please tell me whether the story is boring or draggy.. coz comments are very less nowadays which lead me to think in the negative way.. story backla poguthondra mari feel aaguthu.. as I said earlier your votes and comments alone my motivation.. please let me know your view about this..

P.S: Guys oru genuine doubt ipalam enoda stories bore adikutha.. enoda writing style ungaluku pudikalaya.. oru mari demotivatinga iruku.. commentsum suthama ila.. so let me know what's your opinion.. don't know why feeling very low nowadays.. give me some positivity🫠🫶

Thankyou🤍

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

342K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...
129K 13.4K 78
An emotional Love story of Aadhavan and Sandhya❤️ Hi all, Tried a new story.. Give it a read and comment your opinion about this.. Thankyou🤍
881K 86.8K 158
Arjun and shalini tie the knot in an arranged marriage. what surprises does the life has for them . How do they find their love for each other ? or W...
335K 22K 50
#ashaangi . . this is purely fiction..... the characters in the story are real....but the story is entirely fictional. This is an ashaangi story. Ca...