little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

By makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... More

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[season four]

[12] ━━━ so cold

208 4 0
By makexaxwish

           ━━━forty eight━━━

              ━━━so cold━━━

                           °•✿•°

a year eariler inside the martin's residence, in lydia martin's bedroom, where the red head was seen coming inside, she was met by aurora de lune, who was already sitting on her bed, the martin girl smiling at her, going towards her bed.

"okay, so, i was talking to this guy–––he's a little older, but, i swear he's hot." lydia gushed.

aurora frowns confusingly at her best friend. "just now?"

"yes, just now!" lydia softly laughs.

"lydia...there wasn't anyone there." aurora strangely stares at her.

"rory...yes, there was." lydia giggles.

"would i lie to you? lydia–––." aurora seemed to be concerned about her right now.

lydia seemed ultimately scared at the moment, which the sixteen year old alpha picked up on.

"lydia, you don't have to be afraid." aurora softly assures.

lydia hugs the blonde, aurora softly smiling, hugging her back.

"promise, to never leave me, alone."

"i'll always be here–––by your side." aurora softly promised.

                           °•✿•°

inside the argent's apartment chris argent was seen standing in a room, him hearing the sounds of footsteps nearing towards him, him looking at the reflection on the window, seeing vanessa montgomery.

"i appreciate the concern, but you don't have to stay." argent sighs out softly.

argent, seeing that she wasn't making any attempt to leave, turns to look at her.

"i'll be alright, i've dealt with this before, i have a capacity and...an ability to compartmentalize my emotions." argent assures.

vanessa scoffs inaudibly. "you do, but not me."

"you're a hunter, you have these fighting skills, but not me, all i have are these visions and i can't even cast a spell properly, only telekinesis, i can't fight like a natural human and when i do see bad things happening to someone–––i can't help them-." vanessa tearfully vented out her frustration.

"you tried what you could do, one can't change the course of destiny." argent assures.

"i'm upset about allison, but–––there's someone else that i need to change the ending of." vanessa says determined.

argent seemed confused by the girl's statement. "...who are you talking about, vanessa?"

                           °•✿•°

inside malia tate's coyote den the omegas were still there in a hide out, the twins seemed to be doing a lot more better than before.

"should be fine in a couple of hours–––unless, who tried to kill you, will find you." derek says.

"lydia's with scott, we need to go." aiden impatiently says.

"you're gonna try and convince her to go with you?" derek raised a brow at him.

"i'm gonna try and convince her to run and hide like any sane person would do." aiden says in an obvious tone.

"and danny?" derek looks over at ethan.

"allison is dead and stiles is dying, what do you think?" ethan glumly asks.

"isaac?" derek looks over at the blonde.

"i would never make him leave." aurora says.

"and that's what makes you different from them, but the thing is that isaac would gladly leave anyone for you, remember him saying that he'll leave scott and everyone else for you? in return hoping you'll do the same?" derek reminds.

"I can't abandon anyone, derek, i just–––i just don't know what to do." aurora says conflicted.

"all i know is that lydia won't leave." derek looks over at aiden.

"because of stiles?" aiden asks.

"because of scott." derek states.

"you've been trying to find a way into his pack, trying to earn his trust, trying to fight for him, but, you've been doing it the wrong way, you don't fight for the leader, you fight for the leader's cause." derek informs.

aiden confusingly stares at derek. "what cause?"

"his friends–––his family, all scott has ever done was fight for keeping them safe-." aurora was saying.

"and even you." derek says to her.

aurora stares at him in confusion. "me?"

"deucalion wanted you with him, but scott wanted to keep you here, because he cares about you." derek states.

"i know that..." aurora sighs out.

"and since you two want to be in his pack, want redemption? fight for what he wants!" derek urges.

                           °•✿•°

at the high school void stiles was standing in front derek hale, the onis behind void stiles.

void stiles, seeing a box in the older werewolf's hand, smirked at him. "did you bring us a present?"

"i brought you three." derek glares at the dark kitsune.

void smirks, seeing the twins standing on the left side of derek, while aurora stood on his right side.

"i've heard of an alpha pack, derek, but not a pack of former alphas, it's a little sad, isn't it?" void taunts.

"i can easily kick you ass just with much of alpha power, watch it, freak show." aurora angrily sneers.

aurora's eyes glowed a bright blue color, her fangs escaping, rage clear in her eyes.

void scoffs in amusement. "cute."

                           °•✿•°

the nogitsune and his oni disappears confusing the omegas, the omegas running through the school, looking for the pack, added more to their confusion as they saw no sight of them.

"where the hell are they? they're supposed to be here, i know it!" aurora's voice echoed through the school halls.

"the jeep's still here, they have to be somewhere." aiden seemed confused.

"school! they're somewhere in the school." derek quickly says.

the group then soon found the box, the onis all surrounding the omegas.

"someone, get on the box! get on the box!" derek shouts loudly.

aiden lowly growls, his eyes glowing an icy blue color, fangs protruding from his mouth, glaring at the onis.

"i hate ninjas." aiden ferociously growls.

as the group tried their best to fight back, they seemed to still be too little in numbers, aiden seeing as they were loosing, seemed frustrated.

"we can't do this! we can't beat them!" aiden shouts in frustration.

"take the box! we'll hold them off!" ethan shouts, seeing isaac had joined them in.

derek roars ferociously taking a hold of an oni's throat, throwing him at high speed.

an oni took a hold of aurora's throat, her gasping in surprise, heavily breathing out.

isaac's blue eyes widened in horror. "rory!"

aurora angrily glowed her blue eyes, grabbing onto the oni's arm, throwing him over her, her bending slightly, making him land on his back.

"exhausting." aurora tiredly rolls her eyes.

the oni was seen jumping on his feet swiftly, getting ready to attack the werewolf, but an arrow was seen soaring through the air, settling right at the oni's chest, making him die on the spot.

"wh-what was that?" derek asks in shock.

"silver." argent says, coming towards the wolves.

"isaac, take the box!" derek then shouts at the beta.

"get the arrow, someone get the arrow, it's the last one!" aiden panics.

aiden then saw an anxious aurora stumbling to where the arrow was, aiden sighing out.

"aiden!" ethan shouts in panic and horror, seeing an oni behind him.

before aiden could do anything, the sword was seen being impaled into his back, sticking out of his chest, the steiner falling to his knees, coughing out blood.

ethan rushing to his twin, him holding onto him, tears in his eyes.

"aiden!" aurora screams in pain.

"rory! no! the arrow!" isaac tried to alarm her.

aurora released the arrow, isaac then noticed an oni coming at her from behind, a sword in his hand, isaac then grabbed onto his girlfriend from behind, turning her around, pulling her away from the attacks.

"isaac." aurora tearfully whispers.

"it's okay, i know-." isaac reassures her, holding onto her face.

"isaac." aurora shoves isaac to the ground.

an oni went to shove the blade into isaac but the oni was seen stumbling because of aurora protecting isaac.

aurora fought with the oni, but another oni came from behind her, isaac noticing this, went to try and stop the oni, but ended up getting shove aside.

"rory!" isaac screams in panic.

aurora felt the oni that she was fighting with, turning her around, the other shoving the blade into her chest, creating a open wound in her chest.

"aurora!" lydia screeches, from where her and the others were.

stiles holding onto the martin, lydia weakly holding onto stiles.

"rory?" stiles whispers anxiously.

"no! aurora!" isaac's blue eyes widened, his eyes glossed with tears.

isaac rushed towards aurora, taking a hold of her, before she could fall.

"does it hurt you as much as it hurts me?" aiden coughed.

"aiden!" lydia screams out, tightening her grip on stiles.

ethan nodded sadly, a devasted look on his face, knowing his brother would be gone.

"deja vu." aurora whispers.

aurora remembers how isaac had held her just like this when she had first laid her eyes on the oni, how cold they made her.

"shh, don't say anything." isaac teared up.

isaac frowns in confusion, seeing as he couldn't feel any of her pain.

"wh-what is happening? why can't i take your pain?" isaac nervously stammers.

"i don't feel it, all i feel is just–––just so cold–––i feel so cold, i just–––i just w-want to sleep." aurora whispers tiredly.

isaac held onto aurora, keeping her even more close to him, her head resting against his, him keeping one of his hand gently against her head.

"it's okay, sleep–––i'll be right here, right here with you." isaac whispers softly.

aurora's eyes closed, her body temperature becoming so cold, the coldest that a person could ever become.

lydia had rushed in to see a terrible sight, there was her boyfriend, her dead boyfriend in the arms of his devasted brother.

then–––her eyes looked at something that made her devasted.

...there was the dead body of her best friend, being held in a completely destroyed isaac lahey.

lydia can't believe she has lost much in forty-eight hours.

lydia then quickly turns around, her going into stiles' arms, breaking down.

                           °•✿•°

at the high school vanessa montgomery was seen standing by her locker, her rocking her head against her locker, her eyes closed, just overcomed with the utmost guilt.

"it isn't your fault, you know? you couldn't have stopped it, i don't blame you and allison and rory were my best friends, and aiden was my boyfriend." lydia assures softly.

vanessa slowly opened her eyes, looking at the martin.

"tell that to my subconscious." vanessa says depressingly.

"your subconscious is being a bitch." lydia states.

"it isn't your fault, only mines, it was my mother that brought that thing here and now your friends are gone." kira says in guilt, going up to them.

"if i hear another negative comment from the both of you, i'll strangle you two!" lydia says frustrated.

malia tate, who has now joined the school, was seen walking behind coach.

"and i'm still the new girl." kira sighs out.

"not so sure about that." lydia says, gesturing over to malia.

malia smiles at lydia, who gave her a small wave with a polite smile, kira looking at her.

malia's eyes then looking at the dark haired witch with a smile, vanessa giving her a smile in return.

"you don't have anything to worry about." vanessa shrugs at the kitsune.

                           °•✿•°

at the de lune's residence isaac lahey sat on the bed that belonged to aurora de lune, him looking at the picture of him and her, his fingers caressing the picture, a sad look in his blue eyes.

sylvester de lune walked through the halls of the house, green eyes showing no emotions, him recalling that one dreadful line that isaac lahey had told him.

"rory's dead..."

"why'd you have to leave me, here, alone? god! i don't even know how i'll be able to begin my next morning without you." isaac whispers painfully.

isaac stares at the picture for a while, then slowly placed it down.

a fair skinned hand was seen touching his knuckles, the lahey, feeling like a loving spark flew through his body, made him slightly jump.

only with one person he feels this way, no one else.

isaac knew he was missing aurora, so he thought it's because of her lingering in his memory.

nearby the pillow, a fresh sight of aurora de lune was seen lovingly staring at a devasted isaac.

"i miss you too, i love you."

                           °•✿•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5K 61
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
25.7K 596 47
-If you ever try to change me, I'll hunt you and everyone else you love. -You know we won't stop trying to bring you back. Especially Scott. -That'...
7.6K 300 66
'they're not werewolves, then what the hell are they?' a raven haired man pondered as he stared at two teens from afar. a buzzcut teen then teasingly...
7.5K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...