𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄, colby brock

Bởi -kaywritess

❝ char is going to do the estes method in here, and- ❞ ❝ i'm sorry, char is going to be doing what now? ❞ ꒰ �... Xem Thêm

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄
↳ 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗌
↳ 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌
↳ 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗒
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐈 ... 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝟢𝟢𝟣, 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝟢𝟢𝟤, 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗄
𝟢𝟢𝟥, 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖻𝗒?
𝟢𝟢𝟦, 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍
𝟢𝟢𝟨, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍?
𝟢𝟢𝟩, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗓𝗉𝖺𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗅
𝟢𝟢𝟪, 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁
𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝗌𝗉𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉
𝟢𝟣𝟣, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝟢𝟣𝟤, 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝟢𝟣𝟥, 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗋𝗂𝖻𝖾𝖽
𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗈
𝟢𝟣𝟧, 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝟢𝟣𝟨, 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒
𝟢𝟣𝟩, 𝗀𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝟢𝟣𝟪, 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐈𝐈 ... 𝗆𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾
𝟢𝟣𝟫, 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻
𝟢𝟤𝟢, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌
𝟢𝟤𝟣, 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋?

𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇' 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

2.1K 65 3
Bởi -kaywritess

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄   /   𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾.
chapter ten, blushin' all the way home
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 && 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆

WHEN CHARLOTTE WOKE UP in the morning, she nearly had a heart attack. It felt like last night was a fever dream, and when her eyes opened to a very dainty hotel room, her heart skipped a beat.

Memories from the night before came back to her like a tsunami, and she was immediately glad she was leaving Nevada. As much as she enjoyed the company of the two ghost hunters, she was ecstatic to be sleeping her own bed tonight without any ghosts.

She rolled our of bed to see Olivia already packing up her stuff. "Morning."

Liv looks over her shoulder at her sister. "Oh, hey. I packed our bags. We're supposed to check out in an hour, but I thought you might want to sleep for a little longer."

Charlotte nods with a slight yawn. She most definitely did, especially because she didn't make it to bed until close to two in the morning, and she couldn't fully fall asleep until nearly four. It was nine in the morning.

Charlotte rolled out of bed, heading into the bathroom to fix herself up and then get changed into some comfortable clothes, considering she would be confined to a car for majority of the day.

After one last sweep of the room, Charlotte and Olivia head down to the lobby.

Charlotte wheels her suitcase through the doorway with her phone and a bottled water in her free hand. She yawns and pulls her hood atop her head while Olivia follow behind. Her head swivels to the side when a door creaks open.

For a moment, she feared the door had opened by itself, but when she looked, she realized it was just Colby. She let out a relieved sigh to see him with a suitcase, walking out of his room.

"Hey." she greets groggily. "Good morning."

Walking over to them, he smiles gently. "You guys headed down to the lobby?"

Olivia nods closes the hotel room door behind her. "Amanda and Mackie are already down there."

Colby nods and points over his shoulder to Sam's hotel door. "I'm gonna grab Sam, and we'll meet you guys down there." Charlotte and Olivia nod in response, spinning on their heels to the elevator.

In the lobby, Amanda and Mackie are gathered near the piano, waiting patiently for everyone. Charlotte and Olivia wave while they walk across the room to them. "Sam and Colby should be down here pretty soon."

Amanda and Mackie turn their attention to their phones, scrolling through them while Charlotte pads across the floor. Her feet gravitate toward the grand piano residing in the corner, and she immediately takes a seat.

Her passion for music started with a piano. When Charlotte was younger, she begged her parents to get her into piano lessons and quickly grew to love it. For her thirteenth birthday, they bought one for their home, and Charlotte practically lived on the stool. It was her very own heaven.

Her fingers brushed across the keys. It clearly hadn't been used in a while, considering it was collecting dust, but she began to play it anyway.

She played a few chords, attempting to get the right tune and pace before she started whispering the lyrics. Slowly, her eyes fluttered shut and her conscious floated into away as she got lost in the soft rhythm of tune.

Before she could even register, applause was being heard all around her. She jumped and her eyes sprang open to see the group and her sister standing around her. Her cheeks flushed immediately and she stood from the piano. "Please, stop."

"That was insane," Sam says while he holds the camera up.

Charlotte moves her face away, immediately wanting to get out of view. He took it as a sign and nobody spoke about it anymore.

Everyone gathered outside the hotel's doors, lingering in the breeze while Sam held up the camera. The boys went through the outro before Sam clicked off the camera and everyone got ready to head their separate ways.

"How bad was it, really?" questioned Sam while Charlotte and Olivia packed their suitcases into the trunk of Olivia's car.

Charlotte tilted her head to the side for a moment. She looked him dead in the eyes and said, "terrifying" before slamming the trunk closed.

"So you're not coming on the channel for another one?"

Charlotte chuckles lightly, shaking her head. "Not anytime soon."

Sam laughed. "Well, either way, thanks for coming. I think people are really going to like this one."

"I hope so," Liv pipes up. "Otherwise I nearly pissed my pants for nothing."

The two ghost hunters laughed, each of them moving to give the girls a quick hug and say goodbye.

Charlotte smiled at Colby when she pulled away. "Thanks for having us, even if it was totally terrifying."

He laughed gently. "No problem. But we didn't traumatize you too much, did we?"

Charlotte shakes her head. "Oh, no. I'll definitely have nightmares for weeks... but it was worth it. It was... a once in a lifetime experience."

Colby's lips slowly spread upwards into a smile and Charlotte's heart warms, her own turning up. "That's really great to hear. It was really great meeting you and Liv, finally."

Charlotte nods. "You guys too."

"And, uh... I know you don't want any of us to mention it, but what you played in there was really amazing. It was... well, you're extremely talented."

There it was again. She was blushing again. It was almost like anytime he spoke to her or even looked at her she blushed. He had some sort of effect on her and she couldn't quite place it.

When Charlotte smiles at him, his stomach does backflips like never before. He can feel his heart beating faster and faster just from her small smile. "I, uh... thanks."

Colby nods once in response and turns toward Olivia, giving her a small goodbye when she walks over. Then, the two Madden girls climb in their car and speed down the road.

Charlotte is curled in a ball in her chair with her headphones on, humming softly to the music that flooded her ears.

She couldn't have been paying any less attention to the songs, though. All she was focused on was the pale blue eyes staring back at her in her wirlwind of a mind.

Charlotte couldn't quite place her finger on it, but something about him pulled her in. He was... enchanting. Charlotte truly was enchanted when she met him.

His delicate compliment to her caused her cheeks to hear up and never once—not for the four and half hours back to LA, did they ever cool down.

charlieandthechocolatefactory 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 !

♥ liked by taylorswiftsbiggestfan, therealjjmaybank and others

charlieandthechocolatefactory   blushin' all the way home 🫠

view all comments...

therealjjmaybank OHHHH????
taylorswiftsbiggestfan she's in
lOvVvVeEeE
charlieandthechocolatefactory
i WILL block you.
taylorswiftsbiggestfan 😢

taylorswiftsbiggestfan    CHARLOTTE'S IN HER LOVER ERA
charlieandthechocolatefactory
forever in my rep era 🐍🐍
therealjjmaybank sorry, the old
charlotte can't come to the phone right
now. why? oh.... CUZ SHES DEAD
charlieandthechocolatefactory
  PERIOD

fan526 WHAT???
charlieandthechocolatefactory
HOW DID YOU FIND ME???
therealjjmaybank fans are fbi
agents in disguise i swear

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.3K 95 27
Colby Brock, YouTube and Vine sensation, falls into a heap of sadness after his breakup with Shea Elyse. Which leads him to turn to alcohol. Y/N a ne...
17K 446 34
Lexi gets invited to a paranormal ghost hunt with the one and only Sam and Colby. But before the tour even finishes Lexi already is being targeted...
63.4K 1.1K 44
Where a small town girl with a ghost hunting youtube page and her best friend, take a trip to the Queen Mary with two small town boys from Kansas and...