Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

By Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 16

384 16 4
By Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

  Me: Ahh, the tour was very fun.  Thanks Baltimore.

  Baltimore: You're welcome.

  Villar: I didn't expect this base to have such a futuristic design, in our world our bases were something simple, but elegant, here they look like a trip to the moon.

  Baltimore: Don't exaggerate, although it is a good book.  We literally stole all the construction and design technology from the sirens during the wars, with the only difference that instead of black we used happier and more colorful colors.

  Villar: I see, so the sirens build their buildings that way.

  Baltimore: Yes, but as I said before, they use intimidating designs and colors, we have polished that and changed the color.

  Villar became thoughtful, imagining what an enemy base would be like. Although we were in one, the problem was that it was night and we couldn't see anything of the base.

  Baltimore: Here you have the keys to the rooms that belonged to my fleet, since they will not be occupied for a while, you can use it until you are assigned a room of your own, it will be a while before you are enrolled in the Azur ID Lane and be put into service.

  Me: Understood, One more thing, how is the pay?

  Baltimore: The pay is the same as minimum wage, but if you want to earn more, you will have to eliminate enemies, the more enemies you kill, the more they pay you.

  Villar: How do you know who eliminated more than the others?

  Baltimore: That's easy, our mental cubes are practically our record, when you go through the truth cube, there you will see how many enemies you defeated in a single day or in the mission you went on, so it is impossible to deceive us.

  Villar: Ahhh, that explains a lot of things.

  Baltimore: Well, I have to go, there are some letters I have to send, my sisters must be very sad about my disappearance and I don't want them to be worried.

  We nod and I enter my room... or rather, we enter.

  Me: Hey Villar, why did you come in with me?

  Villar: What's wrong with me wanting to spend time with a Kohai?

  Me: But I am the superior officer.

  Villar: Come on, friend, let's spend time together. How many missions have we been on together during that war that never escalated?  Although thinking about it... your personality is different...

  Me: Different?  In what?

  Villar: When we were in our world... you always cursed yourself for your cruel destiny and you spoke to me with a voice as cold as the arctic, you always said that you wanted to end your suffering, but now... I see a very different Grau, positive, assertive, cheerful and very skilled... you are... you are like the commander...

  Just then she approaches me and I involuntarily retreat while she blushes.

  Me: What's wrong?

  Villar: (giggles) Ohohoho, wow, wow, wow... I didn't expect that.

  Me: (Doubts) Wait what?

  Villar: Are you the admiral?  ~Right?~

  Me: (Stuttering) No... I don't know anything about what you're talking about, friend, I'm Admiral Grau, so...

  At that she silences me by putting her finger on my lips.

  Villar: Don't worry, I won't say anything, you're the admiral, I was surprised to discover that you're the admiral... but... How did this happen?  How come you became the flagship of our navy?

  Me: I don't know, out of nowhere I appeared here with this body in this world.

  Villar: I see... What do you think if we take a bath together?

  Me: (Shock) What?

  Villar: Come on, why the shame?  Are you a princess?  We've already bathed before.

  Me: It's not that I am one, the problem is the context in which we are.  Me an aircraft carrier bathing with a destroyer, they could call me a pedophile.

  Villar: Who?  If you have forgotten, I am 49 years old, I have the figure of a 20-year-old woman, my height is the same as you and my breasts are as big as yours, I don't see anything as a pedophile.

  Me: Ok, if you insist, I have no objection then.

  So we went in to bathe together, we undressed and put our clothes in the washing machine so that it could wash our clothes while we bathed.

  Me: How did you appear in this world?  I never asked you.

  Villar: Did you forget?  In our first meeting I told you what happened to me, but if you want I'll tell you again: I honestly don't remember very well what happened, I remember that the last thing I was on one of my normal patrols when I encountered the Axis enemy and we had a fight, I vaguely remember that I managed to escape from the fight and then I was here, I was surprised that I now had a human body.  I don't know what happened to my crew or what happened to the enemy, my memories are just hazy.  It feels like something or someone sealed my last memories before appearing here.

Me: (Thoughtful) Hmmm, I see, something similar happened to me, I don't remember very well what happened... but I remember very vaguely that when I was in my world I suffered a cardiac arrest...

  Villar: (surprised) Did you die from unemployment?  Wow, that sounded really loud.

  Me: Then when I was in the afterlife I remember that I saw a girl standing in front of me and there was an intense light that prevented me from seeing her or recognizing any faction of her. I don't remember the words she said to me, but they were words of resentment and gonna.

  Villar: Was the voice cold?

  Me: I don't know, I just don't remember what she told me, but all I know, she cursed me, surely that was the reason I was reincarnated as a woman.

  Villar: Yare, yare, I see that you will never have your first time...

  Me: (Annoyance) Urusaiwa.

  Villar: Hahahaha, but if you want, I can do you that favor, after all you were the one who saved most of us for which we are grateful.

  Me: Don't bother me, I don't resort to easy things, you know?  I'm the kind of gentleman who wants to experience love, I want to fall in love and stuff, first we have to start with a date, you know?

  Villar: (smiles) Well, I accept, say date, time and place.

  Me: How about the next day off?  I think with this war it will be impossible to have a date.

  Villar: You're right.

  After bathing, we dressed in underwear since we left our clothes on our ships.

  [GRAU UNDERWEAR]

  [VILLAR UNDERWEAR]

  When we left the bathroom we realized that it was already late.

  Me: Wow, time flies so quickly.

  Then I try to lie down on the bed and my friend stops me.

  Villar: While we're here, why don't we do something that two girls would do alone in a room, in their underwear late at night?

  I quickly understand what she means, it's a very cool event in animes where two or more pretty girls do that...

  Me: (Evil giggles) Okay, but don't think I'll be passive about it.

  Villar: Well... we'll see about that later when I completely dominate you.

  And then we grabbed our pillows and threw it at our rival and then we held each other with pillows.

  Me: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!

  Villar: DUMP! MUDA! MUDA!MUDA! MUDA!

  The fight continued to the rhythm of the music It only this way by Metal Gear Rising, then Villar knocked me down by surprise, I didn't expect anything less from a girl as agile as her, then she sits on top of me and starts hitting me with the pillow in the face.

  Villar: Don't mess with this destroyer!  You dies!  Go dead!  Die damn trash!

  And then she gently punches me in the face.

  Me: Ite... you have defeated me.

  Villar: (Celebrating) Yey!  I mastered the beast!

  Just then someone opens the door using a master key.

  Baltimore: What's going on?  Why do you hear screams?  Ah!

  Just then Baltimore enters the room and she has a master key.

  Me: (WTF NIGGA?)

  We just stared blankly at Baltimore who started to blush like a tomato.

  Baltimore: What are you doing at this hour!?  I can hear yours screams!

  Villar: We are playing senator and Raiden, do you want to join us?

  Baltimore: (Blushing) I'm not going to participate in a lesbian threesome!  This is not of God!

  Then she runs away.

  Me: Hey!  Close the door!

  Villar: What is a threesome?

  Me: No idea, we were just playing, isn't that done at a sleepover?

  Villar: Yes, I don't understand why she is upset.

  Me: Surely it's because of the noise we make, should we do something more relaxed?

  I take out a set of cards.

  Villar: Poker?

  Me: I do.

  Then we played poker until 2200 hours, then we went to sleep, clearly Villar went to her room since both of us weren't going to get into bed.

  TO BE CONTINUE.............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.3K 15
You were on Captain America's side of the Civil War. In result of that, you were locked up with the rest of the team who fought with him. When you ar...
24.1K 483 6
(A/N: I just finished watching so I'm a spider so what and I read a similar story on here so I'm making one) (Y/N) (L/N) was a normal highschool girl...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.4K 76 8
An artist find their self in body of someone else, after living for their entire life in such restricted place with people who can't try open minded...