The little palace maid was im...

By ksjreverie

title: 小宫女泄露心声后被修罗场了 author: 冰与柠檬 link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3209967 Luo Jin became the... More

intro
1-5
6-10
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-40
41-45
46-50
51-56
57-61
62-end
extra

11-15

1.8K 22 0
By ksjreverie

Xia Wenxian unfolded the map of an isolated city

, and everyone was numb. "Ten cities? You might as well destroy us in Xiyuan."

Jiang Mo shook his head and said, "Impossible."

Chai Heng didn't expect him to agree to everything. Encircling ten cities in one breath only leaves room for bargaining. Getting half of it is acceptable.

"The value of the prince is much higher than these cities. After all, he is the prince of a country. There are only a few cities. How can they be compared to the prince?" "

This is not fair." Jiang Mo pushed the map aside and folded his arms. , "Ten cities, hundreds of thousands of people, and countless fertile fields. It's not fair to exchange for one person, so... we won't exchange."

Chai Heng raised his eyebrows, "That's the prince! His life is worse than that of thousands of people." They are all valuable, so you won't lose in this transaction."

Jiang Mo pondered for a while and said: "No matter how important the prince is, he is still a person, and it is only fair to exchange one person for another. I have a person in my hand, and I want to exchange him for the prince."

Chai Heng couldn't help but laugh, "The person we have is the prince! Could it be that...you captured my eldest brother?"

Jiang Mo shook his head, "That's not true. Your prince is very strong and it is indeed difficult to catch him. But I think This person may be worth no less than a prince."

He said slowly: "This person's name...is He Wenqian!"

As soon as the name was said, Chai Heng and He Xiao stood up at the same time.

"Who are you talking about?"

Luo Jin remembered that He Wenqian was He Xiao's father, and he used to be a world-famous general. After being captured in a battle, Dongyuan Kingdom thought he was dead, but his body could not be found anywhere. But in fact, he did not die, he was just captured by the Xiyuan Kingdom and held for ten years.

"He Wenqian," Jiang Mo repeated, "I think he is worth trading for the crown prince, right?"

He Xiao's voice trembled, "It's impossible...my father...died on the battlefield ten years ago. Although The body was not found, but we found fragments of his sword and armor. He...he..."

Jiang Mo said: "He is not dead, he was just captured. We wanted to get some useful information from him. , but he would rather die than talk about it, and we have no choice. Of course we can't put him back, and he couldn't bear to kill him, so he kept him locked up."

Chai Heng thought deeply for a while and asked: "Are you sure he is really not dead?"

"This is his thing," Jiang Mo handed something to He Xiao. "Since you are his son, you should be able to recognize it."

He Xiao took the thing with trembling hands.

It was a wood-carved knife, with rough edges and a faint smell of fresh wood. It was obviously newly carved.

"We have never treated him harshly. We will try our best to satisfy him with what he wants. General He likes to make wood carvings. This is a small wooden knife he carved recently. I took it over when I came." Chai Heng saw He

Xiao With the look on his face, he knew without asking that this was indeed done by He Wenqian himself.

He took a deep breath and said: "Okay, I agree to the exchange!"

He Xiao raised his head and said in shock: "Your Highness...this...this requires His Majesty's consent."

Chai Heng shook his head and said: "No need, Father. When you sent me here, you gave me full authority to handle this matter, so I have the power to decide how to exchange it." "

But... Your Majesty wants the city! You can't do it because of your family affairs..."

Chai Heng said slowly: "General He's affairs are not family affairs, but state affairs! In my opinion, General He is more important than ten... no, a hundred cities." "Your

Highness..." He Xiao no longer knew what to say. .

Jiang Mo said: "Your Highness is right. General He has great military exploits and a reputation far and wide. He is much more useful than a prince who has failed to accomplish anything but has failed a lot. You have earned this deal."

Minister Xiyuan: "... Chai

Heng: "..."

[The second prince performed so handsomely today! ]

[I can't tell that he still has such courage. He Xiao was so moved that he couldn't speak. 】

【If I were He Xiao, I would be loyal to the Chai family all my life for this matter, without any second thoughts! ]

[Jiang Mo, please stop talking. Who dares to answer your words? Who taught you to talk like this? ]

Chai Heng's decision just now was somewhat impulsive, but upon hearing this voice, his determination suddenly became extremely firm.

At least, she agreed with him. No matter what the outcome would be after returning, he would have the courage to face it.

"So, how to exchange?" Chai Heng asked.

Jiang Mo said: "Exchange is impossible in Shacheng. Even if the exchange is successful, you have two masters here and it will be easy to snatch the person back. So... I propose to exchange in front of the two armies!" As soon

as he said this, Xia Wenxian was the first to object, "No! This matter was originally done in secret. If the exchange was made openly in front of the two armies, wouldn't everyone know about it?" [

This Jiang Mo is very calculating. He just wants Jiang Ge to do it. Isn't it embarrassing? 】

【Hearing him speak so bluntly, I thought he had no scheming and it was me who was hasty. ]

[In this way, the prince's prestige will inevitably be damaged, and he will have more opportunities to compete for the heirloom. ]

[The princes of Xiyuan Kingdom are really difficult, and Jiang Ge is also very difficult. He is actually not incompetent. In the novel, he is quite powerful and ruthless. If I hadn't reported the news to Chai Heng, he wouldn't have been arrested. ]

Chai Heng has never underestimated Jiang Mo, and he will not underestimate him now.

He agreed to this exchange. General He was captured on the battlefield. He would rather die than surrender. He suffered for ten years. If he was exchanged, he would be respected by others. But the prince is different. He was easily captured by the enemy because of his lust. How will he see anyone in the future if this kind of thing spreads?

But his thoughts were more complicated. He thought that if Jiang Ge's power was further weakened because of this, his younger brothers, including Jiang Mo, would definitely covet the position of crown prince. Xiyuan Kingdom will inevitably have internal strife, which will be of great benefit to Dongyuan Kingdom.

Jiang Mo glanced at Xia Wenxian, "What? Does the Prime Minister have a better way?"

Xia Wenxian thought for a long time before saying: "Let the people from Dongyuan Kingdom send His Royal Highness the Crown Prince to Tancheng, and we will send General He to Weicheng."

Jiang Mo looked at him with a look that looked like an idiot, "Tancheng and Weicheng are thousands of miles apart. We sent people there, how do we know if they have sent people there? What if they don't send people and detain us? What to do?"

Xia Wenxian was anxious, "Then...just..."

Why didn't he understand that if it was a private and secret exchange, then the number of people could not be large. But when there are few people, the two masters He Xiao and Yue Qinghai can do whatever they want and directly rob people.

Only when the two armies were in front of the formation and both sides had strong strength, He Xiao and Yue Qinghai were unable to play their role. No matter how strong these two people are, even if they can deal with dozens or even hundreds of people with one person, they are still powerless against thousands of troops.

Chai Heng spread his hands, "Why don't we exchange in Shacheng? I promise a fair exchange and won't rob anyone."

Xia Wenxian's eyes lit up, "He promises not to rob anyone!"

Jiang Mo: "..."

He crossed his arms . , said calmly: "Be embarrassed or lose your life, you can help him choose! Or... you can tell others when you go back, just say that the prince was arrested for inquiring about information in the enemy country."

Xia Wenxian had hope in his heart, "...The Fifth Highness will say the same thing, right?"

Jiang Mo nodded and said: "Although I don't like lying, I can still lie once for the sake of the reputation of the prince. I will definitely tell him People say that the prince was definitely arrested because he was caught spying on the enemy's country. It was not because he was lustful and had a secret meeting with the beauty. He is not lustful at all, and the child in the beauty's belly is not his." Xia Wenxian: "...

"

Xia Wenxian I went out for a small meeting with several ministers from Xiyuan, and it took a long time before I came back.

They obviously didn't have a better solution. Xia Wenxian finally gritted his teeth and said, "Then... His Majesty the Fifth Prince will decide."

Jiang Mo sighed, "I am the one who should decide in the first place, right?"

Xia Wenxian: "... Chen Panic."

When Xia Wenxian came here, he thought he could take charge of everything. He didn't take Jiang Mo seriously, let alone Jiang Yan. He only has Prince Jiang Ge in his eyes, and the purpose of coming here is to rescue Jiang Ge at all costs.

So he dared to openly oppose Jiang Mo's idea, but at present, it seemed that there was really no better solution, unless he could also find two peerless masters to suppress the situation. But it is difficult to invite the other three people among the five masters. Even if he tries his best to invite at most one of them, it is absolutely impossible to invite two of them at the same time.

He Xiao could just stay here. He really couldn't figure out why Yue Qinghai got involved. Wasn't he always neutral and not caring about the court's affairs? What method did Chai Heng use to invite this great god?

Chai Heng glanced at Yue Qinghai who was sitting beside him, and saw that he looked absent-minded, with his head lowered as if he was thinking about something.

But he is useful as long as he sits here, and it is fortunate that he is here. Although no one took advantage of the exchange of hostages this time, the prince in Xiyuan was discredited in front of the army, which was still a gain for Dongyuan.

The two countries discussed the time and place of the exchange in detail, and finally decided it would be three days later, at the original border of Qingjiang where both sides were stationed.

After the negotiation ended, the convoys of the two countries left Shacheng.

Chai Heng thanked Yue Qinghai, "Thank you, Mr. Yue, for your help. I won't bother you anymore."

In front of the armies of both sides, there was really no need for Yue Qinghai to sit aside.

Yue Qinghai glared at him, "Isn't it right?"

"Well..." Chai Heng smiled dryly, "I'm just afraid that sir will be too tired."

"Huh, am I the kind of person who will be out of breath after taking only two steps? ? Do you want to compare with me?"

"Um... sir, you misunderstood."

Chai Heng looked at Luo Jin helplessly, but she didn't show the slightest surprise.

Although he was also curious about Yue Qinghai's past, he knew that this was not what he should ask, so he did not ask. At present, Yue Qinghai is unwilling to leave, and Luo Jin knows the reason for this.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

After two days in a lonely city

, Luo Jin followed Chai Heng to the military camp in Qingjiangyuan.

This is the junction of the two countries. Unlike Shacheng, this is an endless plain with a broad view. When Luo Jin came here, he heard that many battles had been fought here, and it was not empty talk that loyal bones were buried everywhere in Qingjiang.

The general guarding here is named Qiu Xue. Luo Jin has seen this name in novels. Although it has no sense of existence, it was when she saw this name that she realized that this world is different from the ancient world she lived in. Yes, this is not an ancient worldview in which men are superior to women. There is no strict difference between women and men. Women can also join the army and become generals.

The subsequent plot also mentioned the empress of a foreign country. The status of men and women here mainly depends on personal strength and family status.

Qiu Xue's father is also a general. She has been fond of practicing martial arts since she was a child. Her martial arts skills are extremely high. She has become a general by virtue of her own ability and is deeply loved by the soldiers.

That night, Qiu Xue arranged for Chai Heng and He Xiao to stay in the men's camp, and asked Luo Jin to stay with her in the women's camp.

"Are you... His Highness's sweetheart?" Qiu Xue asked.

Luo Jin, who was drinking tea, choked, "How come you... couldn't I stay with him based on my personal strength?"

Qiu Xue smiled and said: "If you really had personal strength, would you still be a palace maid? After all, you are still a palace maid. Female officer, right?"

Luo Jin: "What you said... makes sense, but I'm really not anyone's crush, I'm a mascot!"

Qiu Xue laughed, "Well, a mascot is a mascot, so that's it. It's useful. Do you need someone to take care of you mascot? Do you want me to find someone to get you hot water?"

"No, I can do it myself."

Luo Jin went to the barracks to get hot water to wash up, and then stayed in the room Qiu Xue arranged for her. fell asleep inside.

Early the next morning, Luo Jin was awakened by the sound of drills in the military camp. It's not yet dawn, Qiu Xue is already practicing slashing with the soldiers. She is wearing armor, majestic, and her every move is heroic. Her momentum is not inferior to that of He Xiao.

This was Luo Jin's first time seeing a real female general. Unlike the fragile one in the TV series, Qiu Xue gave her the impression that she was a real strong person who could kill an enemy with one strike on the battlefield.

While Qiu Xue was resting, Luo Jin ran over and handed her a cup of tea, "Sister, drink tea, thank you for your hard work!" Qiu Xue

took the tea and raised the corners of her lips, "You don't have to please me. After today, you and I will not If we meet again, I'm just being ordered to take care of you."

Luo Jin sat down next to her and said with a smile: "I'm not trying to please you, I just feel very friendly, like a real sister. I don't have a sister. I'm always very envious when I have a sister."

Qiu Xue picked up the tea and drank it all in one gulp, then stood up and said with a smile: "You are really lovable."

"Let's go!" Qiu Xue pointed in the direction of Wu Xue, "Take you with me Go see the horses."

"I...I don't know how to ride a horse." Luo Jin stood up.

"It doesn't matter, this is His Highness the Second Prince's favorite horse. It has an extremely docile temperament. Even if you don't know how to ride a horse, you don't have to worry as long as you sit on it." Qiu Xue brought Luo Jin to the crotch, turned a few corners, and found the innermost horse. It is a pure white horse, and the groom is carefully inspecting the saddle.

Qiuxue patted the white horse's head gently, and the white horse lowered its head meekly, looking very well-behaved.

"The Second Highness never lets anyone touch his horse," Qiu Xue took the white horse, "He is very kind to you. Let's try riding on it." "

I..." Luo Jin still didn't dare.

Qiu Xue came over and held Luo Jin's arm, "Don't worry, I'm here."

Luo Jin gained some confidence, held Qiu Xue's arm, and climbed onto the horse with the stirrups.

Qiu Xue couldn't help laughing at the side, "Your posture... haha..."

"Sister, stop laughing..."

"Hahahaha..."

Qiu Xue also turned over on a black horse and turned to Luo Jin Said: "Just stay with me, let's go! It's time."

Luo Jin lightly touched the reins, and the white horse walked forward obediently, which was easier than her riding a bicycle.

Qiu Xue's army has been assembled. Tens of thousands of soldiers are wearing armor. The silver light reflects a huge light curtain in the sun. Luo Jin is so shaken that he can't open his eyes at a glance.

The direction of the army's advance was to the border area five miles away. Chai Heng and He Xiao were already waiting there with their men. Next to He Xiao stood a dejected Jiang Ge.

After not seeing each other for a few days, Jiang Ge looked much haggard and unshaven, looking very decadent.

The army stopped a hundred meters away from the border, and Dongyuan's army gathered on the other side of the border at about the same time.

Luo Jin followed He Xiao's gaze and recognized He Wenqian at a glance.

He Wenqian looks like he is in his fifties, his hair is all white. He is dressed in commoner clothes and his face is pale, but he is not in bad spirits.

Xia Wenxian stood beside He Wenqian. Jiang Mo was arranged to a place far away. Obviously, he did not want Jiang Mo to interfere in this matter.

Jiang Mo was wearing a suit of armor today, and he still had the expressionless look on his face, as if he didn't care about anything around him, and didn't even look at Jiang Ge.

Luo Jin's location was some distance away from Chai Heng and He Xiao. She saw He Xiao leading Jiang Ge to the middle of the military formations of both sides, and Xia Wenxian also asked someone to lead He Wenqian towards them.

The total number of troops on both sides was nearly 100,000, but the entire scene was silent, not even a cough could be heard.

Qiu Xue's expression was solemn. She placed her hand on the sword and stared in the direction of He Xiao, as if she was ready to fight at any time. Although there was a high probability that the fight would not actually start, she was still prepared.

Luo Jin was watching the exchange in the middle of the field intently. Suddenly, the white horse she was riding suddenly jumped forward and rushed towards the Dongyuan Army's camp like crazy.

Luo Jin was caught off guard, subconsciously grabbed the reins, and was led by the white horse to rush out towards the Dongyuan Army's formation.

The two armies were only two hundred meters apart, and at the speed of the white horse, it only took a few seconds.

The Dongyuan Army was on full alert. When they saw an enemy suddenly rushing towards them, they immediately put up their shields and raised their spears to meet the galloping white horse.

Luo Jin was completely unable to control the white horse. Seeing the spear getting closer and closer in front of her, she felt fear and closed her eyes.

All I thought in my mind was that even if I wasn't the protagonist, I wouldn't be... so unlucky! Why did all the bad things happen to her?

The moment she approached the Xiyuan Army, her waist suddenly tightened and her body flew up.

When her feet finally landed, she opened her eyes and found that she was standing in front of the Xiyuan Army's formation. Looking back, she saw that the white horse had been pierced by countless long penises and fell to the ground bleeding.

Jiang Mo let go of his arm from her waist and frowned slightly, "What's going on with you?"

"That horse... suddenly..." Luo Jin pointed at the white horse nervously and stammered, "I can't ride a horse. ...It...it..."

Chai Heng immediately rushed over on his horse when he saw the accident. He jumped off the horse and looked at Luo Jin nervously, "Are you...ok?" "

I...seem... Still alive." Luo Jin looked down at his body and found that he was indeed not injured.

"How could my horse..." Chai Heng's face still showed some unconcealable panic, "Did you do anything? Did you pull its reins randomly, or..." "

No, I didn't even move. Move." Luo Jin said, "I was just sitting there without even touching the reins, and it suddenly ran out. I couldn't even pull it back." "

How could that happen..."

Jiang Mo walked to the white horse. He glanced at the corpse, walked back and said, "The horse was tampered with. If it weren't for this... mascot girl riding it and rushing right in front of me, I'm afraid..."

Chai Heng's face changed color.

If he was riding this horse, then he was the one who had just been caught off guard and rushed into the enemy camp!

The Xiyuan Army has been trained to directly raise their spears to fight in this situation. The incident happened so suddenly that even if the general saw it, it was too late to stop him. He might have met the same fate as the white horse at this time.

Jiang Mo's voice was cold, "If that's the case, the two armies will start a war right now, right?"

Chai Heng lowered his head and said nothing, his mood was complicated.

By mistake, Luo Jin saved him again.

Qiu Xue also rushed over. She was only paying attention to what was going on at He Xiao's side, but by the time she discovered it, it was already too late.

She jumped off the horse and knelt down to plead guilty: "Your Highness, this is the fault of the last general. I am willing to accept the punishment!"

Chai Heng frowned and said: "Go back and check the groom...and everyone who has touched my horse. There must be some in the military camp." He sneaked into Xinzuo."

"Yes!"

Jiang Mo shook his head and said, "I'm afraid

he has run away a long time ago." Qiu Xue gritted her teeth and said, "Even if he runs away, I will chase him to the ends of the earth to catch him. It won't bother you, Your Highness." Don't bother!"

"Let's go! This is not a place to stay for a long time." Chai Heng said.

In addition, in front of the Xiyuan Army Formation, a prince of Dongyuan Kingdom and General Dongyuan would not be able to stay for a long time.

Jiang Mo said nothing and watched them leave.

[Just now...Jiang Mo saved me, right? ]

[He seems to be quite strong, although I didn't see clearly. ]

[Jiang Ge's strength is greatly reduced now. Jiang Mo shouldn't... die in the decisive battle on New Year's Eve, right? ]

[ I hope he can survive. 】

Jiang Mo's pupils suddenly tightened.

This voice...

The

exchange ceremony was not affected. He Xiao took He Wenqian back and handed Jiang Ge to Xia Wenxian. Both sides retreated, returned to their own ranks, and withdrew their troops.

He Xiao sent He Wenqian back to the military camp and came to visit Luo Jin. He also saw what just happened, but he couldn't get out to check.

"I'm fine, I'm fine!" Luo Jin stretched out his arms, "Look, I'm not injured."

Qiu Xue walked in at this time, lowered her head when she saw He Xiao and said, "I have neglected my duty and let that groom run away. Let people chase you."

She turned to Luo Jin again, "I'm sorry, I didn't take good care of you."

Luo Jin waved his hand, "I'm fine, you don't need to make a fuss. Isn't this good? No one was harmed. It was a good thing!"

Qiu Xue shook her head, "After all, I was derelict in my duty and almost made a big mistake."

Luo Jin crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows: "You have apologized eight hundred times. What's the matter, do you want me to comfort you in turn? Then I'm too miserable, right? If you have the time, why not... treat me to something delicious?"

Qiu Xue was startled, then smiled, "Okay!"

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Kunshan Yushang

Early the next morning, Chai Heng's motorcade returned to Weicheng with He Wenqian.

There was no rush and no tasks along the way, so everyone felt much more relaxed. Chai Heng had already sent someone to send a message back about the situation in advance, but he was a little uneasy, fearing that he would be punished for his own actions when he returned.

Yue Qinghai left on his own after the hostage exchange, and Luo Jin ignored him. This man is a villain in the novel. He is very difficult to deal with because of his strong martial arts skills. It is not easy to use his past to control him. But she knew that she could only control it for a while, but it would not last long.

In the plot of the novel, Yue Qinghai lost his family in a famine when he was young and was adopted by a kind-hearted farmer couple. However, he killed his adoptive parents when he was twelve years old. Later he fled to the military camp and served as a soldier under the general. He has extremely high martial arts talent, is invincible on the battlefield, and is highly valued by the general.

However, when the general's eldest daughter, who had become a noble concubine at that time, went home to visit relatives, his bestiality came out and he did an animal thing to her. The general was so angry that he chased him all over the city and issued a reward. However, in order to protect the daughter's honor, the reason for the reward was stated to be murder and robbery.

Yue Qinghai lived in seclusion for a long time after escaping from the military camp. He practiced martial arts diligently, and his martial arts improved by leaps and bounds. When he came out again, his name had changed, and his appearance had also changed a lot. No one would compare the fugitive Han Erniu and He connected.

After that, he followed the decent people in the world and did some good deeds to punish rape and eradicate evil, and gradually accumulated fame.

At the current time of the plot, Yue Qinghai is still a good person in everyone's heart. He is currently keeping a low profile and is not considered a treacherous person.

In the novel, he only revealed his evil true face in the later stages and went on a killing spree. In the early stage, he was basically just a casual character, and he didn't really do anything harmful.

And the imperial concubine whom he defiled back then was the biological mother of the sixth prince.

Yue Qinghai always felt that the sixth prince was his son, and Luo Jin guessed that he assassinated the prince to pave the way for his biological son.

It's just that the prince was not captured in the novel, but the plot of assassinating the prince did not exist.

The male protagonist of the novel is He Xiao. He only fought against the Xiyuan Kingdom a few times in the early stages of the novel. During this period, he explained some of the plot of the Xiyuan Kingdom. But the map was changed later, and He Yuan soon went to fight with the Hanyuan Kingdom. The people from the Xiyuan Kingdom never appeared again, and Luo Jin only knew the plots related to He Xiao's several battles.

The most talked about story in the novel is about the Yeyuan Kingdom where the heroine Feng Lingruo lives. Unfortunately, Luo Jin was not born in the Yeyuan Kingdom, so this plot knowledge is of no use to her.

She just hoped that Yue Qinghai would continue his troubles in Xiyuan and not come to Dongyuan. It's best to be killed by He Xiao as soon as possible, so that many innocent people can be saved.

Although she didn't want Jiang Mo to die, her knowledge was too limited and there was really nothing she could do to help.

...

The team rested several times in various places along the way. When they encountered a bustling town, Chai Heng also allowed the guards to buy some specialties to bring to his family. The guards were naturally delighted. Everyone bought something and put it on the carriage to take back.

When Luo Jin passed by a jewelry store, he bought a bud for the princess. It was made of a special kind of local ruby. It had naturally formed phoenix-shaped patterns on it, which was very special. But the price was quite special, almost a thousand taels, and Luo Jin felt distressed for a long time before gritting his teeth and buying it.

Although she felt that the princess might not like it, she still wanted to give it to her.

After almost half a month, the convoy finally returned to Weicheng.

Chai Heng went to see the emperor and asked Luo Jin to be sent back to Lihua Palace.

"Given it to me?" Chai Jing smiled and took the Bu Yao. She took out the Bu Yao from her hair in front of the mirror and replaced it with the new one given by Luo Jin. "It's so beautiful and has good taste!"

She took out a large stack of silver. Ticket, "My second brother asked me to give it to you."

Luo Jin's eyes suddenly lit up, and he took it and counted it, "Five thousand taels, this... so much?"

"After talking about a heavy reward, these don't count. Duo, my brother told you about you when he wrote the letter." Chai Jing suddenly stretched out her hand to take Luo Jin's arm, her eyes bright, "Fortunately you are here." "

Hehe... I didn't do anything either. What."

[I have been unlucky along the way, I almost died several times... Wuwu...]

[You should check the almanac next time you go out, no matter whether it is accurate or not. ]

[Fortunately, I survived, five thousand taels is enough for retirement hehe...]

[Retire, retire! ]

Chai Jing asked Luo Jin to go back to rest, then got up and went to Chaoqian Hall.

Chai Heng was still talking to the emperor in the palace, and the eunuch Wei Eunuch was guarding the door. When Chai Jing saw her eldest brother, Prince Chai Qi, waiting at the door, she quickly ran over.

"Brother!" Chai Jing pulled Chai Qi's shirt and twisted it slightly, "Did you bring me any gifts when we went out to play?"

Chai Qi sighed and said, "Go out to play? Do you think I have time to play? Really? Look at my big dark circles!"

Chai Jing came closer and took a closer look, "It's really... By the way, my father said that you went to investigate a corruption case. It's not easy to investigate, right?"

"Of course it's not easy to investigate. , those corrupt officials have been in the local area for more than ten years, and their power is not small. Some people even jumped over the wall to assassinate me... Fortunately, everything was fine, and they came back just after the case was concluded." Chai Qi yawned, his face full. She was so tired, "I didn't even sleep well in the carriage. I got off the carriage and went to the palace. I haven't taken a shower for several days."

Upon hearing this, Chai Jing immediately let go of her hand, took two steps back, and covered her nose.

Chai Qi: "..."

At this time, Eunuch Wei came over and said, "Your Majesty, please send His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and His Highness the Princess to enter the palace!"

Chai Jing and Chai Qi followed Eunuch Wei into the Hall of Chaoqian.

Chai Jing saw Chai Heng standing aside, winked at him, and asked him with her eyes the result of the Shacheng errand. After all, her dearest brother, she was very concerned about Chai Heng's affairs.

Chai Heng nodded slightly, indicating that she didn't have to worry, and Chai Jing felt relieved.

"I heard from Heng'er about the exchange of the prince. He did a good job and was decisive in dealing with things. He has the same style as when I was young. If it were up to me to decide, I would definitely choose to exchange General He. Whether it is to win people's hearts, You are still sincere, Heng'er's move really wins my heart! You deserve the award!"

Chai Jing took the opportunity to help speak: "Second brother also captured Liu Shu from Qijie Hall! The number one figure in Qijie Hall! Although he is nothing None of them were recruited, but his apprentice surrendered on the first day, and he did recruit a lot of news about the Seven Realms Hall, which is also a great achievement, Father!" "

Reward!" The emperor slapped the table, "Heavy reward! Yes. ...Let me think about what to reward?"

"How about making me a king?" Chai Jing suggested with a smile.

"Qi'er did a good job this time. There are so many officials implicated in this corruption case. It's rare to be able to handle all of them without getting involved. He deserves the award." The emperor suddenly changed the subject, "What's the award?"

"There is no need to reward me for my duties." Chai Qi bowed.

"That's true... Then I'll reward you with three days' rest at home. Go ahead! Take a good bath and you'll feel better..."

"Thank you, Father!" Chai Qi turned and left.

Chai Jing scratched her head and exchanged a look with Chai Heng.

The prince was only rewarded with three days' rest for handling such a big case. How could he have the nerve to ask for the title of king for this small amount of credit?

Obviously the emperor suddenly changed the topic for this reason. These two people are not ignorant people, and of course they will not mention the matter of being crowned king again.

"By the way, Qi Deguang's house in Weicheng has been confiscated by others. He is indeed greedy. There are countless treasures in the house, a total of 700,000 taels of silver! I have collected them all into the treasury." The emperor turned to Chai Heng, "Heng If you have made a meritorious service this time, I will reward you with Qi Deguang's house. That house is big and the interior is very beautiful. The back garden is bigger than my imperial garden."

Although Chai Heng was not very satisfied, he only Being able to do this, she bowed and said: "Thank you, Father!"

Chai Jing said with a smile: "What about me, Father? I also have a reward, right? Can I also give my son a big house? I have long been tired of living in the palace... "

The emperor rolled his eyes at her, "What's your merit? Are you here to ask for a reward?"

"I...I helped my father protect the child in Qin Huaying's belly!" Chai Jing felt guilty.

Sure enough, the emperor said disdainfully, "You have the nerve to mention such a trivial matter? Where can I stay cool?"

Chai Jing quit, "My father is partial! I have not made great achievements because my father did not give me a chance." ! I have no use for any of my skills! If you leave the corruption case to me, I can also find out!"

The emperor snorted, "Okay, I will give you something to do so that you don't have to spend all day long. You just go around causing trouble when you have nothing to do."

Chai Jing said in surprise: "What's the matter? Is it an investigation or an assassination? It's better to be a big problem that several groups of people can't solve. Leave it to me and I'll solve it all! Let's do it! Father, look at my methods!"

The emperor couldn't help but smile, "You...well, I will now appoint you as the chief music envoy of Yulefang, responsible for all matters of the musicfang. The eighteenth day of next month It is the Empress Dowager's seventieth birthday, and there must not be any mistakes in the orchestra's presentation of music."

Chai Jing frowned, "What is there to manage in the orchestra? You have talent but little use..."

"I say you have high ambitions and low abilities! Take care of the orchestra first and then talk about it. ! If it goes well, I will consider giving you a more important errand."

Chai Jing had no choice but to nod, "Okay, let's go to Lefang first... By the way, since I am the Chief of Music, then the Deputy Chief Can you let me decide by myself?"

"Yes, you can decide."

"Thank you, Father!"

...

As soon as Luo Jin hid the money, she heard Aunt Zhao calling her, saying that the princess was looking for her. Luo Jin didn't waste any time and immediately entered the princess's bedroom.

"This princess has just asked you for an official position," Chai Jing said with a straight face, "You must work hard and not let me down!"

Luo Jin felt happy when he heard the word "official position", "I... ...This slave has become an official? Really? Is there an establishment? How many ranks?"

"The establishment... Yes, it must be. It's the ninth rank, if I remember correctly."

[Is that the establishment? ]

[I failed to pass the public examination for several years in my previous life, but I didn't expect to get it here! ]

[Ashore! Great! ]

Chai Jing couldn't understand what she was talking about, but he just knew that she seemed very happy.

"Your Highness, what exactly do slaves do?" Luo Jin asked.

Chai Jing discovered early on that Luo Jin was not used to calling herself "slave" like other palace maids. She had never cared about it before, and she would never care about it in the future.

She put on a serious look and said, "From now on, I will be a female official. There is no need to call myself 'servant'. In front of this princess... no, this official, I can just call myself 'subordinate'." Luo Jin was startled, "

I... Official? Is the princess also going to be an official?"

Chai Jing raised her chin proudly, "Yes, I am now the Chief Music Envoy of Yulefang! You are my subordinate, Deputy Chief of Music Envoy!"

Luo Jin's face changed slightly.

【Yulefang! Chen Changmo is the piano master of Yulefang! ]

[Is this bad relationship about to begin? ]

[No, we must not let the princess fall in love with that scumbag Chen Changmo! 】

No pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Previous chapter: Next chapter:

xbanxia.com 

Kunshan Yu Sui

Chai Jing tried hard to restrain herself so that she didn't behave abnormally. She picked up the tea on the table and pretended to drink tea to calm herself down.

She had heard the name "Chen Changmo" in Luo Jin's voice before. It turned out that this man was in Yulefang.

[Why does Your Majesty want the princess to be the music envoy? Strange...]

[The old emperor is a man, and all his actions cannot be without purpose. Chen Changmo was Han Yuan's creation. The emperor must have felt that there was something wrong with Lefang, so he sent the princess to investigate. ]

[But the emperor never imagined that he would involve his daughter in this move! 】

Luo Jin took a deep breath, making himself look calm, and said, "The official is a little curious, where did the former Si Leshi go? Why was he suddenly replaced by Si Leshi?"

Chai Jing frowned, "This ...I haven't thought about it, I have to go find Big Brother tomorrow to check."

[Chen Changmo, I will never let you have the opportunity to get close to the princess! ]

[Hmph, look at me...see how I deal with you! asshole! ]

...

That night, Chai Heng came to Lihua Palace to talk to Chai Jing, and the two of them turned away all the maids and closed the door.

Several palace maids whispered, "It's strange. Your Highnesses didn't avoid us when they talked in the past!" "

That's right, we won't spread the news to outsiders. If we heard it, we would pretend we didn't hear it."

They saw Luo Jin standing in the yard. As she stood, several palace maids came up to talk to her.

"Congratulations. I heard that the princess wants you to be her deputy? Now you have become a female official!"

"I'm so envious. The princess has suddenly taken a special liking to you recently. Do you have any experience that you can tell us about?"

Luo Jin scratched her head, "I don't know..."

She didn't know why the princess suddenly became so close to her. She obviously didn't do anything...

Could it be... personality charm?

The maids looked at each other and were not surprised. How could Luo Jin just tell them how to please the princess?

...

"I will move to a new house tomorrow," Chai Heng said. "I have specially left a yard for you. If you don't want to go back to the palace, you can live with me. My house is really big, and there are several gardens in the back." There are acres of land planted with various fruit trees and many rare animals. There are peacocks, sika deer, monkeys...ah, and iron-eating beasts!" "Okay! Clean up the

house for me, and I can go live there at any time." Chai Jing glanced at Chai Heng and saw the smile on his lips. She couldn't help but raise her eyebrows, "I won't take Jin'er with me when I go to stay. I'll go by myself!" "Why?

" Chai Heng's smile disappeared instantly. , "Don't you like her very much?"

"Tch..." Chai Jing pouted, "You want me to take Jin'er to live with you, not me, right? With your little thoughts, I You can see through it at a glance. Speaking of...how is your emotional injury? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" "

What is emotional injury...?"

"Qin Huaying doesn't remember anyone? She didn't even listen to you whether she was doing well or not recently. I asked..."

Chai Heng frowned, "Why did I ask her? She has nothing to do with me."

Chai Jing smiled, "I just said that Jin'er can heal your wounded heart, right? Speaking of which, I have been serious recently. After thinking about it, I always feel that there is something different about Jin'er."

Chai Heng nodded and said: "I know, judging from the information obtained so far, she is not from this world. To her, our world is A novel, she knows how the world will develop in the future. Sometimes we can hear her voice, which is of course different from others." Chai Jing shook her head, "It's not these, I'm referring to

her herself. "Second brother, if someone hears your inner voice, what do you think the person who hears your inner voice will think of you?"

Chai Heng was startled, and his face became a little ugly, "My inner voice... no It can be heard! It's so... so dirty. If it's really heard... the people who hear it will hate me extremely, right?" "

..." Chai Jing rolled her eyes at him, "Yes, me too, if it's really heard If someone hears my true thoughts, that person will definitely hate me extremely. Because I hide too much evil in my heart. For example, towards Qin Huaying, I have known her since childhood and have always been good friends. But I am jealous of her from the bottom of my heart. I don't want her to live well at all, and even if one day, I can decide her life or death... I may let her die! All this is not because she harmed you, just because I am jealous that she is prettier than me, and more beautiful than me. I am excellent..." She

took a sip of tea and continued: "Even the prince brother who loves me so much, I sometimes wonder if I would not have a chance to fight for the position of crown prince if he were not here... It's just that this idea is very strange. Dan, you won't really do this. Second brother, do you also have such evil thoughts in your heart?"

Chai Heng looked at her blankly, "Did you really... think so?"

Chai Jing suddenly thought His face was shocked, "I can't... I'm the only one who has so many evil thoughts, am I? Just me? Am I the only bad person?" "

That's not true. I also have evil thoughts and malice caused by jealousy and greed. It's just that it may not lead to evil deeds." Chai Heng said, "I think everyone is like this... Sometimes I am jealous of the prince, but I also admire him and know that I will never be able to compare with him.

Chai Jing sighed, "But she doesn't, right? " She

looked up at the bright moon in the sky, "It's like this pure white moonlight. Isn't it strange?" She has the emotions of ordinary people, loves and hates, can be greedy and selfish, but she will not be malicious like us. If I were her, what would I think of the princess? For a person who steps on me based on her background, would I... really want her to die? Is this what the other palace maids think? If I heard such thoughts, I would definitely hate her, right?

She looked at Chai Heng, "Except for you, I am somewhat malicious to everyone around me. " "

"except me?

"Nonsense, you are my brother, my dearest relative, how could you be even remotely malicious? " "

Chai Heng was silent for a while, then looked up at her, "What about Luo Jin? What is your malice?

Chai Jing was startled, "This... doesn't seem to exist either. " "

...

Early the next morning, Chai Jing took Luo Jin to see the prince and inquire about the previous Sile Envoy.

When Chai Qi saw Chai Jing, she smiled and said, "My sister is really smart. I knew you would come to me. . Father said that if you don't think about this level, you won't come at all, but I say you will definitely come! It has been prepared for you a long time ago! "

This was the first time Luo Jin saw the rumored prince. He was very handsome and dignified. Although he was smiling, the aura of calmness between his eyebrows still made people feel awe. She only looked

at At first glance, I felt that he was a big shot who could not be offended.

Luo Jin remembered that in the novel, Prince Chai Qi was a very powerful person. He met all the requirements for a prince. Words such as integrity, bravery, and strength can be used in The emperor was very fond of him.

It seemed that although they were not born from the same mother, the relationship between Chai Jing and Chai Jing was obviously very close. This was consistent with the description in the novel. Luo Jin remembered Chai Jing. Qi doted on Chai Jing, his half-sister. After Chai Jing was killed, Chai Qi dropped everything and rushed back to avenge her. He caught Chen Changmo who killed the princess and immediately executed him in Ling Chi. Chai Qi picked up a stack of

Paper, "Here are all the files on this case, take a look. "

"Case? Why is it a case? Didn't it mean that his mother was sick and he took the initiative to resign out of filial piety?" Chai Jing took the file in shock and took a look at it, "Missing?" "Yes

, he is missing. No one knows about him. Where did he go? It's in Yulefang. No one has seen him come out since he went in seven days ago." Chai Qi's face was solemn, "Father, I don't agree with this case being handed over to you. Yulefang It's not a safe place, and you may be in danger. How about... I'll find another job for you to do. I'll send someone to investigate this matter."

Luo Jin pulled Chai Jing and whispered: " Princess, it sounds scary, don't go?"

[If you don't go to Yulefang, you won't meet Chen Changmo, so the princess will be safe! ]

[Don't go! Please! ]

Chai Jing suddenly heard Luo Jin's heartfelt voice and couldn't help but look back at her.

Hearing her voice at this time meant that she had a strong wish and she really didn't want her to go.

"I'll go!" Chai Jing said, "I don't like to escape. Even if there is danger, I choose to face it head-on. Escape will not solve the problem." She looked into Luo Jin's eyes and whispered: "I'm sorry

."

" Princess...you don't need to apologize to me."

[Since you must go, I will accompany you. ]

[Isn't he just Chen Changmo? I want to see what the most beautiful man in the book looks like! I hope the princess has enough determination and will never be fascinated by male lust. ]

[Chen Changmo is a secret agent of Hanyuan Kingdom. He deliberately designed to get close to the princess in order to obtain the city defense map. The princess is a love brain and was used by him to help him obtain the city defense map. Later, the princess found out about his plan and wanted to stop it, but he killed her and silenced her. He also killed all her maids. This is how I died. ]

Chai Qi smiled and said: "As expected of the daughter of our Chai family! Now that you have decided, I will not object. I will send someone to protect you secretly. As long as you go out, there will be at least three eighth-level hidden guards following you. I will definitely ensure your safety."

Chai Jing said with a smile: "Brother, you really love me, there are three eighth-level hidden guards... There are not many eighth-level hidden guards in your hidden guards, right?"

Luo Jin remembered that she helped before If you catch Liu Shu, you will be an eighth-level master. Although he is completely incomparable to ninth-level masters like He Xiao and Yue Qinghai, he is already a very rare master. According to the setting in the novel, the ceiling of combat effectiveness is the five masters of the ninth level, followed by the eighth level masters.

Eighth-level masters are also divided into three levels: upper, middle and lower. Each level you break through will greatly increase your force value. Luo Jin estimated that the three hidden guards were at the lower or middle level of the eighth level. She remembered that the force value of the eighth level was also very high. If a master of the eighth level appeared, the three hidden guards would not be able to deal with them.

So we still can't let down our guard.

Only then did Chai Qi notice Luo Jin and glanced at her casually, "You are Jing'er's deputy, right? Take good care of the princess!"

Luo Jin nodded, "Yes!"

...

Returning from the crown prince's womb, Luo Jin She got the uniform of a female officer sent by Chai Jing. After putting it on, she felt that she was full of energy. After looking in the mirror for a long time, at Chai Jing's urging, he went out and got on the carriage, and rushed to Yulefang with her.

"I packed some things and moved to my second brother's house. We won't go back to the palace tonight, but go to the second brother's new house to play!" Chai Jing was very excited as soon as she went out. "I heard it was very fun. He packed it up." Okay, let's go play."

As he spoke, he came to Yulefang, a three-story building facing the street, with two guards guarding the door. Seeing Chai Jing get out of the car, the guard knelt down and saluted from a distance, "Welcome to Your Highness the Princess!"

Chai Jing said casually, "Get up."

Then she led Luo Jin into Yulefang.

All the musicians have gathered in the main hall on the first floor, standing in two rows, and saluting Chai Jing.

"Okay, you all get up." Chai Jing glanced at the crowd and immediately saw a very outstanding-looking man among them.

Luo Jin's heart tightened when she saw Chai Jing's eyes.

Isn't this damn fate about to begin?

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Kunshan Jade Broken

Chen Changmo, with picturesque features and white clothes, looks like a figure in a painting. He stands out among the musicians in this room. It is difficult for people not to pay attention to him.

She silently walked between Chai Jing and Chen Changmo and blocked Chen Changmo with her body.

Chai Jing cleared her throat and was about to speak when she saw Luo Jin's behavior and almost burst out laughing. She suppressed her laughter with difficulty, coughed twice, and said, "It's my first day on my job today. I heard that all of you are masters of musicians. In fact, I don't know much about music theory. Please give me your best music." The official talks about a song, which can be regarded as a preliminary understanding. On the Queen Mother's birthday next month, I will select five musicians from among you to play the music. The selected ones will be rewarded heavily."

Several musicians looked at each other. When he turned to Chen Changmo, he thought that he must be the first to open the piano. His piano skills are superb and he is the leader of Yulefang. The seat he sits in is the most conspicuous first one in the west row, which usually starts from here.

Luo Jin didn't wait for Chai Jing's instructions and quickly pointed to the first female pipa musician in the row to the east, "Let's start with you and play in order!" "

Yes!"

The pipa musician held her pipa and played Played a tune.

Luo Jin couldn't tell whether it was good or bad, he just thought it sounded good. When the female pipa player finished playing, she immediately clapped her hands and said, "Okay! Nice! Next one!"

Next came a male musician playing the flute. He picked up the flute and started playing.

"Yes, next one!"

Half an hour later, all the musicians in the east row played their instruments, and finally it was the turn of the musicians in the west row.

Chen Changmo sat at the first place in the west row. He straightened the piano in his hand and waited for Luo Jin's instructions to start playing.

Luo Jin smiled slightly and pointed to the last person in the row to the west, "This way... from back to front, sister in red, it's your turn!" The

female musician in red's instrument is a psaltery. She heard this She was startled for a moment and glanced at Chen Changmo's position. She didn't start her performance until Luo Jin repeated it again.

It was another half hour of the performance. Luo Jin secretly glanced at Chen Changmo. His expression was obviously a little anxious, but he pretended to be calm and kept smiling. Unfortunately, Chai Jing's sight was blocked. You can't see his smile at all.

The performance of the second person in the west row ended, and Chen Changmo was the only one left in the audience who was not playing. He once again put his hands on the strings.

Luo Jin suddenly ran towards Chai Jing and grinned, "I'm hungry... Are you hungry, princess?"

Chai Jing held back her smile and nodded, "I am indeed hungry."

Luo Jin blinked, "Isn't that right? Princess too. Are you hungry? I heard that His Highness the Second Prince has prepared a lot of delicious food in Changfeng Garden, shall we go and eat? Can we get off work?"

Chai Jing said with a smile: "Okay, get off work! You have worked hard today, go back and rest early Come on!"

Chen Changmo's lips moved, wanting to say something, but in the end he still didn't speak. He glanced at Ruan Qin, the female pipa player opposite, and winked.

Ruan Qin stood up and said: "Your Highness, Musician Chen has not played yet! Do you want to wait until he finishes playing..."

Luo Jin raised his eyebrows, "Call 'Your Highness', don't call 'Your Highness', do you understand? Our princess is now My identity is the Music Envoy, so I have to call you 'Sir.'"

Ruan Qin said: "Yes..."

Luo Jin smiled and said: "Okay, you can go down."

Ruan Qin was startled, but saw that Luo Jin was already supporting him Chai Jing went out.

She said helplessly: "Sir, the princess is in a hurry to go to dinner, so she may not come to listen to the piano. It's all the fault of the deputy envoy, she keeps making trouble..."

Chen Changmo frowned and said: "Let's leave it like this for now, the princess will come tomorrow. I'm not in a hurry."

"But I think... that deputy envoy is deliberately trying to get rid of sir. But she is the deputy envoy, and we can't do anything about her." "

I'm overthinking, maybe... she's really just hungry. ."

...

Chai Heng's new house was renamed Changfeng Garden, and its scale was ridiculously large. Luo Jin's visual inspection revealed that the campus was larger than the one she attended when she was in college. The artificial lake at the entrance alone was several hundred square meters in size. There were also black and white swans swimming in the water, leisurely and contented. .

Chai Jing saw Luo Jin staring at the swan for a long time and joked: "Want to eat swan meat?"

Luo Jin smiled and said: "You called me a toad, right?"

Chai Heng hesitated and said, "If you want to eat it, ...I asked someone to cook it for you? How do you want to eat it? Steamed or braised?"

Luo Jin quickly waved his hand, "No need."

Chai Heng took them to visit the back garden again.

Luo Jin was shocked again by the size of this back garden, which was at least as big as six football fields. The back garden is well planned, with a separate area for planting flowers, a place for planting various fruit trees, and a large bamboo forest and willow forest.

There were many animals in the back garden. As soon as Luo Jin entered, he saw a peacock opening its tail on the roadside, and two monkeys lying on the fruit tree nearby, fighting for an apple, as if they were in a zoo.

As she walked inside, her eyes suddenly lit up, "Ah, it's Gungun!" "

Be careful, that's an iron-eating beast, it's very ferocious!" Chai Heng took a step forward and stopped in front of Luo Jin, "If it bites you, you will die. Yes!"

Chai Jing frowned, "Why did you raise such a ferocious beast?"

Chai Heng said, "It eats bamboo and usually doesn't bite, so just don't get close and it'll be fine."

Luo Jin didn't dare to step forward and just stayed away. Watching the panda eating bamboo leisurely from a distance. She once dreamed of raising a panda, but she just thought about it and never expected that someone would actually raise it here.

So does panda have such a ferocious name here? Still considered a beast?

Most of the animals here are in a semi-free range state and are basically left alone in the forest. There are enough trees of all kinds that they will find food on their own. Because they are all vegetarian animals, they do not hunt each other, but they occasionally fight.

"Okay, let's go have dinner first. It's already prepared." Chai Heng said.

The kitchen in Changfeng Garden is also very large, but it is not fully utilized. Chai Heng only hired two cooks to cook, which is enough. In fact, most of the rooms in the garden are vacant. There are only a dozen servants in Chai Heng's house. With a master like him, there is no way he can use such a large house.

This corrupt official's mansion originally housed many beauties and slaves, as many as hundreds of people. It was the turn of Chai Heng, a lonely man who had not yet started a family, to live here, so it was inevitably a lot more empty.

When the food was served, Luo Jin had no intention of eating with the Chai brothers and sisters. She is a female official now, but a female official is also a minister and is not qualified to eat at the same table as the prince and princess.

But Chai Jing forced her to the chair and threatened, "Don't move! Otherwise, wages will be deducted!"

Luo Jin immediately became honest, "Don't move, absolutely don't move!"

Just as she was about to eat, Chai Heng's men came to report, "The Crown Prince is here!"

Luo Jin looked at Chai Jing in embarrassment, "I'm just going to move a little bit? Can I not deduct my wages?"

Chai Jing laughed, "Okay, move on, don't be rude to the Crown Prince."

Chai Qi spoke Soon they entered the dining room, and the three of them stood up and saluted.

"No gifts, no gifts... Second brother, I heard that your garden is quite big. I was wondering if you could help me raise some beloved pets?" Chai Qi said with a smile, "My house is not as big as yours. There is a place to raise it."

"Of course, my back garden is huge!"

"Then... bring it with you!" Chai Qi waved.

Then several people pushed in two cars from outside, with a large iron cage placed on each car.

Seeing the things in the iron cage, Chai Heng's eyes darkened, "Black... bears?"

Chai Qi nodded and said, "They are very well-behaved, how about you? Help me raise them?"

Chai Heng shook his head quickly, "I can't raise them. There are many animals in my back garden. If you go with these two things, don't let me eat them all."

"Just eat it." Chai Qi didn't care.

"No, it's too precious. You can't eat it! If you want to raise it, you have to raise it in a cage. Buy some meat and feed it every day."

"Forget it." Chai Qi was a little disappointed and waved his hands to transport the black bear back.

Luo Jin didn't dare to speak and took a few steps back silently.

Who would keep a black bear as a pet? Still well-behaved? This thing can blow people's heads away with just one slap, okay?

With the prince here, she felt that it was somewhat inappropriate for her to have dinner with the Chai brothers and sisters so presumptuously. Chai Jing is indeed very close to her, and Chai Heng also has an easy-going temperament, but Chai Qi is the prince after all, and Luo Jin is not sure about his temper, and does not want to show any presumption in front of him.

She bowed and said, "Your Majesty is feeling unwell, please leave first."

Chai Jing understood her thoughts and nodded, "Go down."

Luo Jin then exited the dining room and came outside the courtyard.

She hadn't eaten anything yet, and she was a little hungry now. She definitely couldn't go to the dining room, so she walked to the kitchen, planning to get some food to eat back.

I didn't meet anyone along the way. After all, the garden was big and there were few people. It was already dark, and there were no lights on the road. Luo Jin didn't take a lantern, so he could only fumble around in the dim moonlight.

Suddenly, she noticed a small figure in front of her, walking furtively and looking back. The figure looked only about one meter long, like a child.

Luo Jin thought that Chai Heng was not married yet and had no children... Did some servant bring this in? But Chai Heng is still a prince after all. Even if he has a good temper, he won't let his servants' children wander around in the prince's mansion, right?

She felt uneasy and followed the child carefully all the way, wanting to see where he was going.

The child walked for a while and quietly entered the door of a courtyard at the back. Just then two maids came out of it, and the child was hiding beside them.

One maid said: "Everything is packed. I'll go find Deputy Luo and tell her that she and the princess will live in this courtyard tonight."

Another maid said: "She should be in the dining room Right? She is so lucky. The princess treats her so well. It is rare for a palace maid from a commoner background to be treated like a sister by the princess. You go find her, and I will get some candles." "

More Get some, I don't know how many candles the princess likes to light. If she likes to be brighter, she can get more than a dozen candles a night!" The

two maids went out, and the child emerged from the darkness and quietly walked into the yard. inside.

Luo Jin followed all the way and saw the child entering the inner hall. He took out a package of something from his arms, opened the teapot and poured it in carefully.

Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

He actually drugged the princess's tea! Is this something a child can do?

After the child was drugged, he returned the same way. When he walked into the courtyard, under the illumination of the lights in the courtyard, Luo Jin could see his face clearly.

That's not a child's face! Just looking at this face, this person must be at least in his twenties, not a child at all!

Luo Jin immediately thought of someone.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 24.2K 200
Synopsis After the real daughter of the Jiang family fell sick, she became stupid and insisted on marrying the cold-blooded, cruel, and crippled Fu J...
76.2K 2.6K 16
Dream has been able to read minds since he was a little kid. However, there is a catch- he can only hear the thoughts of people who have a crush on h...
1.3M 34.8K 137
[COMPLETE] Summary: In his previous life, Xia Lin gave his heart and soul to Song Yan but never got rid of the fate of being the spare tire. In the...
96.9K 2.5K 24
THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS LIKE 11, TIS NOT GOOD-feel free to proceed at your own risk You were raised by a villain and one day you ran away from th...