Schwärmerei - Yandere Genshin...

Von Chaifish

Sometimes life changes for no reason. The interesting thing is whether these changes are good or bad. Does wa... Mehr

General Things
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Halloween Special Part 1
Halloween Special Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author's Note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 :)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 89

2.1K 129 44
Von Chaifish

You feel dizzy and your soul feels like it wants to leave your body. It is hard to think straight. Seems like the drugs Dottore put into your body are still active. Merely thinking about that psychopath makes you want to throw up. What kind of atrocities will he do to you today? You don’t want to even think about it.

Since you lack the energy to face reality, you keep your eyes closed and stay quiet. If that madman wants something from you, he will just tell you so. He is able to hear if someone is awake or not after all. Right now it seems like if he is not working at least as it is nicely quiet in this room.

Time passes and nothing happens. Odd. Is Dottore even here? Hesitantly, you open up your eyes and there you see… no cage? It’s not only that the cage is missing – the whole room is different. It is spacious, but almost completely empty, having closer resemblance to a fancy round hall than a room or a laboratory. For what do you even need a room like this? And more importantly: Why is there a gigantic robot-like thing only a couple of meters away from you? Its style doesn’t look Sumerian, but rather…

“Good evening, puppy.”

How long has it been since you heard that voice? Not long enough, that’s for sure. On the other hand though… This means you don’t have to suffer any of Dottore’s cruel experiments anymore. Great… “Scaramouche.”

“Good, your brain still seems to work.” The arms of the gigantic robot move towards you and scoop you up a lot more gentle than one would expect from such big mechanical extremities, especially considering the one in control of them.

While the puppet does so, a blanket slips down your shoulders. You haven’t even noticed it wrapped around you till now. Since it is soft and warm you wrap it back around your body. Remaining silent, you simply stare at the robot who is holding you at his upper chest height. Is this how small animals feel when humans hold them in their hands?

“Got nothing to say?”

“I thought I maybe should let you go first, so that – you know – I don’t interrupt you or anything.”

“Since when were you so ‘thoughtful’? As far as I know you, you prefer to poke the bear in the cage with a stick at every opportunity.”

“Maybe. But right now, I don’t feel like it. I am far too calm and equable for that.” Closing your eyes, you listen to your heartbeat. It is nicely even.

Calm? Out of all the emotions you could be feeling in this moment, you are feeling calm?” In this form he lacks a proper face to express his feelings but you can hear the genuine surprise out of his voice.

“I could even go as far as saying that I am happy to see you.”

“Have you lost your mind?!”

How unfortunate that you can’t see his normal face right now. Instead, you can only imagine his bewildered expression from hearing your words. A subtle smile creeps on your lips. “No- I mean, probably not. The main reason is that someone else has set a new record for ‘worst person to be around’. Being around you is almost like a vacation.”

“…What did Dottore do to you?”

“Something in the name of ‘science’, more commonly referred to as torture.” To prove your point, you put up your damaged arm and hand. Strange. Why did Dottore bother to bandage your entire arms instead of just one finger and a patch on your upper arm? Out of curiosity, you loosen the bandage around your left wrist to see what’s underneath it. Your flesh there is pinkish red, as if somebody poured acid over it or something like that. You don’t recall that he did anything like that though… Not convinced that the wound is real, you caress the skin in question. Nothing. The pain that should come from touching a wound doesn’t come at all, so you apply more pressure. The bizarreness of this sensation-lacking circumstance is almost hypnotizing.

“Stop doing that.”

You immediately obey.

Scaramouche lets out a frustrated sigh. “This at least explains your friendly behavior. The Doctor gave you a high dosage of painkillers which are probably not only numbing your body, but also your mind. Not the worst move…”

Tilting your head, you stare at the robot. “What do you mean by the last part?”

“He was provocative enough to use you for his experiments, so he took uncharacteristically good care of your physical state to not infuriate me beyond reason.”

“But why would you even care? You too hurt me in the past…”

“Just because I do it doesn’t mean that he has the right to it as well. Only I am allowed to use violence in order to reprimand you, got it?” Not waiting for your answer, he uses one of his huge robot arms to take the blanket that has fallen off your shoulders to wrap you back in it.

Your expression becomes confused at his kind gesture. “You said that I am oddly friendly, but you are rather nice too. Can I ask why?”

Scaramouche takes his time to think about your question, but answers after what felt like an eternity. “Quite simple.” He gently pets your head with his thump that is bigger than you by itself. “I finally have my dear puppy back for it to become my very first faithful believer.”

I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 67 32
₊◜🎧. . 'Cause I think it's safe to say"𓂅⭑ 𖤐 ⁎⁺˳ This ain't ordinary life ⏖ ⊹﹒ ꩜ ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ ‌꒰...
6.1K 88 36
Once friends, now enemies. Two people are finding it hard to look past the scars...internal or not. When he finally reaches out, will it be before th...
68.5K 2.3K 41
You (the reader) are tasked to find and retrieve Lesser Lord Kusanli, from the clutches of the Sadges at the Academia. A plan is in place, and it lea...
106K 3.6K 40
  ⁺  "You're all that I want.."  ˚ + . *       ✦ .  ⁺    .⁺    ˚   . *    ✦ 震えが止まらない . + ⁺   . *     . ⁺     ...