𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗...

By sooshi-

.𖥔 ݁ ˖where I bring you a cliche imagines that you probably read somewhere else. @𝘀𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶- ©️2023 More

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ooo.
.𖥔 ݁ ˖serenade- myeong jaehyun
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ flower boy - han yujin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ flower boy - han yujin| pt.2
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ umbrella - 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂
❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ first snow - taesan
❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ surprise- sungchan
❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ apology playlist - park wonbin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ enemy - kim gyuvin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ kiss and tell - hong seunghan
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ trapped - woonhak
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ brother's bestfriend - sung hanbin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ fishy - leehan
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ gameboy - anton
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ bandmate - taerae
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ enemy - kim gyuvin| pt.2
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ prom - 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ best friend - sungho
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ miss you - ricky
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ prom - 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂 | pt.2
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ enchanted - zhanghao
.𖥔 ݁ ˖tattoo - sungchan
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ blind date - sung hanbin
.𖥔 ݁ ˖ rivals - park gunwook

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ rivals - park gunwook | pt.2

514 18 11
By sooshi-

Word Count ⋆ 2212

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

Half an hour passed by while you and Gunwook try your hardest not to notice each other's presence. He keeps touching the spoons and forks while you frantically text your mom where they were and that you know that they're plotting this.

Just enjoy your date! Your mom has texted. That left you in shock.

I mean enjoy your dinner with Gunwook. She texted again.

You put your phone face down, irritated.

"This is so childish," you mutter to yourself.

"Hmm? You said something?" Gunwook asks, suddenly startled.

Clicking your tongue, you propped your arms on the table. "Why do you think they're putting both of us in this situation?"

Gunwook can only shrug.

You sighed as you try to think why they think making you sit together could do anything.

Gunwook is looking at you as you furrow your brows and look serious. He wondered why you looked so pretty tonight despite always being pretty and not giving a single thought about how you look. Until today. He almost thought you knew that your parents are plotting something but he decided that you too have no idea based on the confused look on your face.

You were opening your mouth to say something when Gunwook's phone rang. He excused himself and picked up his phone.

"Hey Mom. Is everything alright? Uh huh? Yeah," he said and glances at you for few seconds. "Still there. No, we're not eating. We are supposed to wait for you, remember? Huh?"

Gunwook massages his temple with one hand. "Why? No mom. We will wait... What? You already had dinner?" He looks at you again and then turns his attention to his phone. "I don't know what this is but sure mom." He then hangs up the phone and heaves a huge sigh.

"Was it your mom? What did she say?" You ask curiously.

"She says we should have dinner, not wait for them. They already ate at the hospital." He gives a silent laugh." I know she's lying. Mom is so picky, she didn't eat at the hospital."

You slouched on your sit.

The last thing you want is to eat with your obnoxious rival. Alone. You are more enraged by your parents thinking it's a good idea to set you both up. They never asked you about it and you never refused (even if you hundred percent would) so why did they do that instead?

The waiter comes a few minutes later. You both said your orders and wait without looking at each other.

"I never thought I would eat dinner with you," Gunwook says, mockingly.

"It's not gonna be a pretty experience, that's for sure." You roll your eyes without looking at him.

Gunwook is silently looking at you that made you self conscious for some reason.

"What?" You said when you catch him staring.

"Why do you look nervous?"

You shifted on your seat as you try not to look nervous. "I'm not. You are."

He slyly smiles and stares at you more. Even if you are getting flustered and all, you still looked prettier and Gunwook couldn't stop looking. He wondered why you're so worried about thing that he now don't think matters. But that's the way you always were, worrying about everything.

"Hey, this is not maths exam, ok?" He says, snapping his fingers to take you out of your zoning out.

"Ever seen me nervous about exams?" You boldly say raising your eyebrows.

Gunwook scoffs as he can't argue with that. He slides on his sit and unbuttoned his sleeves, then rolling them up. That caught your attention. He looked relaxed and sickeningly handsome that you feel your face hot. His slicked backed hair and single strand on his forehead gave him a matured look that you failed to notice all these years. He puts the water glass on to his plump lips that you realized you are finding him attractive which was never the plan.

"So... do you know this Yongeun girl?" You asked out of nowhere.

Gunwook shakes his head. "Nope. I only heard she is really pretty and smart."

You sit upright all of a sudden. Your action is even startling you.

"I bet she is," you quietly say.

"And why is that?" He says, propping his arms on the table. He felt closer even if there's a good distance between you two. His eyes pierces through you while smirk plays on his plump lips. God, you just can't stop thinking about his lips.

"Your mom had great taste, that's why." You take your glass and take a small sip.

"And that's why she chose you?" He says. Even if he is sitting still, you felt like he is getting closer.

You feel your cheeks heating up. "Why... why do you say so?"

"Look at us," he says nonchalantly. "You know what."

You shrugged as if this all didn't make sense to you the moment you set a foot in the restaurant alone. "Maybe it's because she realized we don't like each other so she thought we could work it out this way?"

Gunwook frowns. "We hate each other?" He asks, acting hurt.

You rolled your eyes again. "No, we are besties."

"That's what I'm saying," he says.

As you eat dinner, you realize this is the longest you tolerated him. Maybe it's because he looked radiant. Or maybe it's because of the lips (seriously, stop with the lips.) Or maybe it's because hes not picking fight...

"You got something to say?" He says without looking at you.

You shake your heads. "No. You?"

"I wasn't offering you bread or something. You're not supposed to ask me back."

"I hate having dinner with you, just so you know," you say, stabbing the meat with your chopstick.

"Not getting used to it already?"

"Never."

He says nothing as he eats his food. Even after you cleared your meal, he says nothing. He just keeps looking at you.

"I'm sorry is there something on my face?" You touched your face.

"You look... different today," he says thoughtfully.

You resisted to roll your eyes. "Just say what you want," you snarled.

"You look pretty," he said and leaned back on his chair.

Squinting your eyes, you try to look at him suspiciously. You know Gunwook doesn't do anything unless it's gonna piss you off somehow. And he wouldn't call you pretty if there's nothing on your face.

You pull out your phone, your eyes glaring at him. You look at your face but find nothing.

"Was that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Sure is," he says.

"You're weird, Park Gunwook."

"Because I called you pretty?"

"You look like you're plotting something."

Gunwook shrugs. "Maybe I'm plotting to cancel my date with Yongeun. If there's an actual date in the first place."

"Because you hate her more than me?"

He scoffs lowly. "I don't hate you, Y/N."

So the dress did the trick, you thought.

"And no it's not because you look different today." He crosses his legs. "And by different I mean pretty. Don't take it the wrong way."

You couldn't tell if he was actually joking or not but what you couldn't be sure is why it made  you feel giddy inside. It's not like you liked him but the fact that you wanted to look better than the girl you don't even know says a lot about...everything.

"You okay?" He says, snapping his fingers infront of your face. You hated that he is getting closer.

You nodded your head, looked at him as if you're searching for something and you cleared your throat. "If you don't hate me, take me out."

Something seems to be stuck in his throat. He coughed for few seconds and cleared his throat.

"Wha...what?"

"Take me out. Without our parents interfering," you say, not taking your eyes off of him.

Gunwook leans forward. He gazes at your eyes, smiling. "I would love to."

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

You and Gunwook started going out. That didn't stop you from bickering though.

You were wondering why he would take you out if he didn't like you but you know Gunwook, he is always competitive and this might be one of those things he does to beat you at something.

You go out to different places and still hide the fact that you're falling for him. Maybe it's because you think he has no interest and you're afraid of rejection but you just seem to go out with him.

This time, it's a sushi restaurant.

"You don't like sushi, do you?" He says as he pulls the chair for you to sit down. Something is swarming in your stomach and you hate to admit you like it.

"You know I don't and you decided to take me here anyway," you say and slumped on your sit.

He sighed heavily, still standing behind you."I thought you liked trying new things."

"New things are not things I don't like. Now if you'll just sit down, the waitress would like to take our orders," you replied with a polite smile to the waitress who bowed to you both.

"Ok, let's go out somewhere else," he says picking up his coat. "Come on."

"What are you doing? It's rude to leave," you tried to whisper as the waitress waits for you with a smile.

"It's fine. Get up now," he orders.

You didn't though. Even if you hated sushi, you still don't like taking orders from him. "I'm fine here, thank you."

Gunwook grunts. "God, you're insufferable. You realize you have salmon allergy, right?"

You were quiet taken aback that he knew about that and you never considered your relationship to be at a level you know each other's allergies.

"We could tell them to put it out," you say, acting unbothered.

Gunwook politely tells the waiter you need few seconds. She bowed again and left you two alone.

"What? Are you gonna stand there until we finish?" You say without turning your face.

Gunwook sits down infront of you, annoyance on his face. You really like to see him like that.

"You really wanna eat sushi?" He asks.

Ten minutes later, you're at McDonalds.

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

"You sure are insufferable," he says as you two go out after finishing your meals.

You decided to walk since your house was closer. You didn't even wanna bring the topic that he is being strangely nice and walking you home.

"It's your turn this time. That's why I said yes to go to McDonalds." You shrugged. You're rubbing your arms because of the cold. For once, you wish he liked you enough to put his coat on your shoulders but Gunwook's hand was in his pocket and is looking straight ahead.

"You don't admit you're defeated, do you?"

"You consider everything I do a competition?" You scowl at him.

Gunwook just ignores you which made you angrier.

"I don't want to hang out with you anymore," you say.

He has got a surprised look on his face, accompanied by a smirk you really wish to wipe off of his face. He stopped on his track. Noticing that, you stooped too and looked at him.

Suddenly he is close to your face.

"I really wanna throw up because of the burger you picked," he said, spitefully but still playful.

"I really hate the fact that you're accusing me for something you have full choice over," you say, crossing your arms, not to look intimidating but because of the cold.

"I really liked it when you fumble when you talk to the waiters."

"I really liked it when you cough whenever date is mentioned."

"I really like the way you only dated one guy."

Your eyebrows are knotted now. "I really liked when that girl on yemrhn grade rejected you."

He raises his eyebrows. "I really liked it when Park Hanbin said you're too serious too date."

"I really like it when you mishear things when he actually said he should give me more time," you replied, your lips twitching with annoyance. You walk towards him closely, something you thought would intimidate him.

He inches toward you. "I really like you don't realize I cancel the date with Yongeun for you."

"I really like it when you do— what did you say?"

He gazes into your eyes like he always does. You always thought he did that to say he is not intimidated by your grades but now, now it looks different. It's as if you have special place in his eyes.

"You canceled for me?"

"And I really wanna kiss you," he said, looking from your eyes to your lips.

At that time, you didn't care what you use to feel about him. You stepped on your toes and kisses his lips quickly. He held your waist as you struggle to stand since you're too short for his lips. He smiled when you wrap your arms around his neck. You even forgot you were feeling cold.

As you break from the kiss, you take a deep breath.

"So you canceled the date because you like me so much, huh?" You tug your lips to one side.

"God, you're so insufferable." He laughs as he takes off his coat and put it over your shoulders.

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 420 9
☆ a collection of one shots featuring you and the members of zerobaseone
286K 3.3K 67
"𝙏𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚?" ©sugarlysweeten warning - slow update
11.1K 398 93
A ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴜʀʙs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ Tᴜᴍʙʟʀ. ☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆ © chaninfused
3.2K 112 10
east to the south to the north to the west side, this is riize imagines. start : 31.03.2024 end :