Eight ; Lee Jeno

By authorzlc

One mafia group and a mysterious girl. More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note
20
Author's Note
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

33

156 8 0
By authorzlc

Her Point of View

TW: Sexual scenes ahead

"Jeno, wake up." I shook Jeno's body with all my strength.

I already knew he could hear but it was obvious that he did not want to listen to me.

"Jeno, the members are waiting. You have to get up, they're at the beach already." I tried to convince him again but he just opened his eyes, stared directly at me, and closed his eyes again. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "You know what, just stay here. We're gonna have fun outside." I turned my back against Jeno and was about to walk out of his room when I felt him pulling my arm.

I tried to pull my arm to myself but I only ended up getting pulled on top of him.

"Good morning," He innocently greeted.

I was about to get mad at him when I saw a big smile on his face. "Get up, dummy. Eat your breakfast and let's swim. The members are there already." I said, still on top of him. His hand did not let go of my arm.

"But my breakfast's here already." He said.

My eyebrows met in confusion.

I stared at him waiting for an explanation, but when I saw a mischievous expression on his face, I immediately understood what he meant. He pushed my lips onto his before I even got the chance to react.

I kissed him back and he let go of my arm. My hands wandered around his neck down to his body.

Before I even knew it, I was already below him and he was on top of me.

His hands went to the sensitive parts of my body until he reached my womanhood.

My breath started to fasten. For a moment, I forgot all that the members planned for today. When Jeno's with me, it seems I don't need anything anymore. I could just be a girl with no hidden agendas or goals.

My trail of thoughts suddenly stopped when Jeno spoke. "We should probably not... do this right now." He suddenly said, realization on his face.

I chuckled. "Yeah, we might get caught."

"But you're so wet already." He replied, tracing circles on my underwear just above my womanhood's most sensitive part.

"God, Jeno. Please don't do that." I said trying to push his arm away. It didn't move him at all and he continued on what he was doing with me. I bit my lip trying to contain my moans.

"I thought they're at the beach. Why are you scared to moan?" Jeno teasingly asked.

"Some... someone might.." I tried to answer but Jeno only fastens his pace every word that I say.

"Hmm? What was it?" He teased.

"Jeno..." I breathed out.

"You have to answer me Eight or I'll stop." Jeno smirked.

God, he makes me so furious and horny.

"Someone might b...be there... downstairs.. the beach is just across our rest... house... rememb...er..?" I said, having a hard time catching my breath.

When I finished my sentence, his smirk grew bigger. "Good girl." He whispered and fastened his fingers' pace.

"Jeno... wait... jeno..." I said trying to push his hand away, but then again, I fail every time. "Jeno, jeno, please..." I pleaded, my back arching from my pleasure he was giving me.

"Fuck you're so hot." He said as he lifted my shirt up and pulled my bra down, revealing my hard nipples. Jeno's tongue suddenly collided with my breasts, adding to the sensations he was giving my body.

He sucked on my nipples as his fingers played with my womanhood.

I bit my lip, trying to suppress my moans. But as soon as Jeno bit my nipple, I opened my mouth and there I couldn't stop my moans anymore.

"Oh my fucking... fuck.. yes..." I moaned and pushed Jeno's head deeper into my nipples. "Fuck yes please... please..."

"You can cum now, my love." He stated and sucked on me again.

I moaned uncontrollably as I felt my release building up. Jeno continued on playing with my womanhood and sucking on me until I couldn't contain it anymore and had my release gripping onto Jeno's hair.

"Fuck, Eight." He cursed and pulled me into his lips. We made out again before finally pulling away from each other.

"That felt so good." I said and planted kisses on his neck. I thought I would quickly pull away but his beautiful scent lingered on my system and I couldn't stop myself from sucking on his neck.

"Fuck yes..." He breathed out followed by his moans. "You are so good, love." He added and tried to suppress his moans by his deep groans.

I continued on what I was doing until I heard footsteps approaching. I looked at Jeno and saw how he noticed the same movement.

I quickly detached myself from him and pulled my pants up as I stood.

"Eight? Is Jeno awake?" I heard my door's room opening as Mark spoke.

"Fuck, hurry!" I whispered to Jeno as I was zipping up my pants.

"I thought they were at the beach?!" Jeno said panicking. "I thought they were going to stay there until lat-?"

"Eight? Are you in Jeno's room?" Mark's voice cut off Jeno's words.

"What should I do?" I asked and buttoned up my top.

"I'm gonna pretend like I'm asleep."

"Wha—? Jeno, help me expl-!"

"Eight?" And just like that the door opened.

Fuck.

"Y..yes?" I turned around and smiled. My chest moving up and down from the internal panic I was feeling inside.

"He's still sleeping?" Mark asked and turned his attention to Jeno who had his comforter covering his face.

I fucking hate you, Jeno.

"Yes, I didn't know it was that hard to wake him up." I replied.

"Him? Hard to wake up? That's new." Mark said with confusion on his face. He took a step towards Jeno urging me to take a step closer to him too. "Why?" Mark asked.

"I..." I started.

Oh shit was was I going to say?

Mark stared for a good 10 seconds before he spoke. "You...?"

"I'll wake him up instead. You should enjoy out there." I said walking my way towards Mark. I placed my hand on his shoulder and pushed him outside the room.

"It's unusual for him to wake up late, Eight." Mark pointed out again.

"He must be out of work mode." I softly chuckled.

"Must be it." Mark replied but I could sense sarcasm in his voice. I did not mind it anymore and shut the door behind him.

I turned to Jeno who was now grinning at me.

"You fucker!" I whispered and charged towards him. "I swear to the highest god out there I'm going to kill you, Lee Jeno!"

Jeno was laughing as I punched him in his arm multiple times.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Ouch! I'm sorry!" He was laughing as he pleaded his apologies.

"I'm going to hang your head on the gates, I swear to god!" I said, irritation and anger in my core.

As I hit him with my hands, I could feel his arm snaking around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I tried to escape from his arms but he was firm with his touch.

"I know what you're trying to do." I said pushing away from him.

"Yeah?" He said and landed his lips on my neck.

"Jeno, we have to go." I said, my breath under control.

"Mmmmno..." He said in between his kisses on my neck.

"Jeno—"

"Hey, Eight, if you could- Oh."

Mark.

It was Mark.

It was fucking Mark.

Shit!

"It's not what you think—" I tried to explain, standing up once again.

"Yeah, right." Mark laughed. "I knew it! I definitely knew it. Chenle, I won our bet!" Mark shouted from the second floor.

We heard an echoing "What?" from downstairs. It came from Chenle.

"They're together!" Mark yelled back.

A high pitched "No fucking way!" followed.

"You bet on us?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"In our defense it was obvious, okay!" Mark replied.

"I thought you guys just like each other's company and not actually dating!" Chenle said with heavy breaths. He obviously ran from downstairs.

"What? We're not dating!" I defended.

"Yeah, we were just talking." Jeno added.

"Talking? Jeno was literally kissing you." Mark paused. "Your ne—"

"Okay! Enough. Yes, we're dating..." Jeno suddenly announced.

"What?!" I interjected.

"What's with the reaction? So you're not dating?" Chenle asked.

I looked at Jeno, eyebrows met. He looked at me with eyes that almost spoke 'just agree!'.

"No... yes. Yes?" I said, my eyes locked on Jeno.

"I knew it!" Mark shouted in joy. "Okay, pay up!" He teased Chenle.

"Whatever, follow me." Chenle said and walked towards his room.

"What the hell was that about?" I blurted out as soon as the two walked away.

"I guess we're dating." Jeno replied with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 106K 37
- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!!
582K 17K 66
MAFIA/GANG AU © wonsfx 2019
18.7K 512 33
A dangerous game she was playing, one that could cost the girl her life. "I'm a threat to you, baby". sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ/ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ [ Book One of S.O.S Series ]
11.8K 235 16
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄] 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬...