Seokjin Centric One Shots

Bởi Jinnieewww_____

As the title says! Requests are open! OT7 or BTSxJin Oneshots Highest ranks to date: ... Xem Thêm

❁ Jin×Bts (Part 1 of 2) ❁
❁ Jin×BTS (Part 2 of 2) ❁
❁ Namjoon × Seokjin (Horror) ❁
❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁ 🔞
❁ The Tale of My Heart- Part Two ❁
❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁
❁ Jin x BTS ❁
❁ Totally Jin Centric ❁
❀ My Fan Arts ❀
❁ Tonight- Part One ❁
❁ Tonight- Part Two ❁
❁ Tonight- Part Three ❁
❀ My Fan Arts 2.0 ❀
❁ Unveiling Truths ❁
❀ My Fan Arts 3.0 ❀
❁ Jinkook- The Tree❁
❀ My Fan Arts 4.0 ❀
❁ Seokjin x Bts- Our Little Chef ❁
❀ My Fan Arts 5.0 ❀

❁ The Tale of My Heart- Part One ❁

353 8 275
Bởi Jinnieewww_____

Requested by : HavinAFullOnGayPanic

[Unedited. Might be edited later.]

Oneshot-4; Part One
HIGH SCHOOL AU
Words: 5319

♡*:....:*♡

Kim Namjoon went by a lot of names; Joonie, Monie, Nerd, Weirdo, Slut, Whore, No good piece of shit, and many more. Most of them were gifted to him by his bullies.

They despised him. They made fun of his nerdy-rimmed glasses, his body, and appearance overall. Some even called him Fat, just because he preferred baggier clothes that made his frame look on the rounder side. His black bangs making his face look a bit round, didn't help a bit.

He just was never with the trends that went around school like a virus, he didn't care for skincare products or hair dye. But ever since he was being bullied, he felt that if he tried, he would be put out of place. As if what he was doing would be wrong for him.

Well, he wasn't completely alone. He had his own music and dance company he belonged to. The people there weren't exactly his friends, but at least they were kind.

"Sup, Faggot!"

Rough hands shoved him into the locker that he was currently standing in front of, his glasses collided with the small shelf inside. The rim painfully dug into his skin.

"H-hey Jae-"

Before the boy could finish, he was spun around and punched across the face and thrown against the floor, his glasses flying away and smashed to pieces.

"Don't you dare say my name with your filthy whore mouth!" He snarled. Namjoon looked up to Jaebeom. Tears brimmed in his eyes, yet he dared not to speak a word.

"You ignoring him now? Huh?" Jinyoung spat on him. All he could do was shake his head, which was the wrong move because Mark kicked him in the stomach. Jackson just looked at him coldly.

Every day was the same, he would be approached by his bullies. Then they would push him to the ground and start punching him. The punches turned to kicks and profanities. Today was no different.

The bell had rung a long time ago by now, the group of boys long gone. Too good to waste their time on some piece of Scum. Nerdy. Unloved Bastard.

"Kim Namjoon, care to explain why you're late?" The teacher snarled. She was upset that her lesson was interrupted, not even noticing how broken the tardy boy looked.

"Sorry ma'am..." Namjoon mumbled. The class continued to stare at him, making him uncomfortable. Finally, the teacher sighed. "Just go to your seat, but one more distraction from you and I'm sending you out."

Some glared at Namjoon as he walked, the latter was so distracted by those eyes that he failed to notice the leg that shot out.

"KIM NAMJOON! PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! NOW!" He heard through the laughter of the other kids. His fall was less than graceful, the squeal he made sounded like a pig. But the leg he ran into had hit into one of his bruises and it hurt like hell, not to mention his sudden embrace with the floor.

The black-haired boy muttered a quick apology before leaving for the office. Today has been shitty, not gonna lie.

___________

"Sup, guys?" An annoyingly sweet voice called from behind, and the rest of the boys turned their heads to look at the owner of the voice.

It was Seokjin, the most popular kid out there in Bangtan High, and the heartthrob of every person out there, whether a student or a teacher. He was hot as flame, and even the straightest guy out there would melt into a puddle of goo at his striking looks.

His fluffy brown hair, pink button-up shirt, and skinny blue ripped jeans stood out with his pale complexion, extremely attractive with his multiple piercings that went amazingly well with his soft features. And of course, that soft smile.

"What were y'all talking about?" He asked his friends as he sat down between Yoongi and Taehyung, stabbing his sausage as he started having his lunch.

"Nothing, just about Kookie joining the gym recently," Taehyung mumbled, a pink hue spreading over his cheeks, as the said boy looked up and flashed a bunny smile.

"Aww, is our baby Kookie growing up?"Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair, the latter huffed as he tried removing his hyung's hand from his hair. "Too bad baby, you still need to try harder to look as handsome as me."

"Then according to you, what should we do to look as handsome as you hyung?" Jimin asked, looking up from his phone and proceeding to have a bite of a sandwich which was snatched away from none other than his hyung. "You just need to be reborn for that, shorty." Jin sassed, as he took a bit of Jimin's sandwich.

"Come on hyung! I'm taller than you! And also, that sandwich is mine!" Jimin pouted, sipping on his juice as he frowned at his hyung. "Only for 2 centimeters, Mimi. Still shorter than the rest. And about this, you can simply buy another one."

"Cut the crap. Let's come to the point. Who are y'all taking for prom this year?" Hoseok chimed in, his voice laced with excitement and curiosity.

"Well, obviously you are going with me Taebear." Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung, blood creeping up to the latter's cheeks. "Minnie and Hobi with me," Yoongi spoke up, and everyone turned their heads to Seokjin.

"Nope. Still didn't get the right one." Seokjin shrugged. The boy had got thousands of prom proposals, although he turned down every one of them.

The reason? Kim Seokjin has been waiting for his Prince Charming.

_________

Seokjin headed to the washroom before going off to the next class. It was Math. His pet hate. Seokjin hated doing Math as much as he hated someone touching his food. Nope. Not today. Not in a fucking lifetime.

But as he entered the washroom, he heard some muffled noise coming over from a bathroom stall. He pushed open the door, and all he saw was red.

Kim Namjoon.

Being dunked into the cold water of the toilet, being held under till his lungs burned and then brought up for only seconds and then dunked back down again.

This went on once more, as Mark landed a single kick to his stomach and the rest began walking away.

Namjoon was left coughing and crying, he was soaked from thrashing in the toilet water so much. He was so busy trying to get his lungs to work again that he didn't notice Seokjin at the door.

He inhaled deeply, stretching his neck so it was exposed, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. His wet hair dripped with toilet water, blending in with the tears running down his face.

He was having trouble breathing, but that couldn't stop the shiver running down his spine as he heard the deep voice that thundered inside the entire stall.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM?!"

Seokjin growled as he punched Jinyoung straight in the jaw and he threw him across the floor. Mark lunched at him, but immediately embraced the floor as Seokjin kicked him out in the pelvis. The rest ran away, no one wanted to deal with an Angry Seokjin.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, along with half of the school heard the commotion as they rushed to the first-floor washroom when they saw the bullies rushing out and Jin's growl.

Inside the washroom, there he was. Jin. Looking livid as he mercilessly kicked the two taller but helpless men. Next to him was Kim Namjoon, trying to persuade Seokjin to stop, but Seokjin was out of control. Nobody in the entire Bangtan High dared to face Kim Seokjin's wrath.

Seokjin's face was red as he punched Jinyoung's face, this time drawing blood. "BLOODY FUCKER, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM?! IF I SEE YOU EVEN A THOUSAND MILES NEAR HIM, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU REGRET BEING BORN." He screamed as he aimed to punch the almost unconscious boy, but before he could do anything, his small frame was wrapped by a pair of arms.

"P-please, stop J-jinnie."

That voice.

"I-I'm sure t-they've l-learned their l-lesson."

So deep...

"P-please, let t-them go n-now."

Deeper than the ocean...

As if he cast a spell on him, Seokjin's anger slipped away like a piece of cloth, as he immediately became calm, and reciprocated the hug. He didn't care if Namjoon was soaked, he didn't care if he was getting wet.

"W-what matters the m-m-most is that I-I am o-okay." Seokjin flashed a soft smile, that made Namjoon smile even without trying.

And Seokjin, gosh if he hadn't been held by Namjoon, he would have already fallen. Those deep dimples... And his eyes looked as if he held an entire galaxy in them.

"Sorry to interrupt your little moment, but Jin, what do we do about these two?" Hoseok asked as the boys turned to look at the unconscious bullies, and Seokjin scoffed. "Pfft, these trash? Just hand them and his little dorks over to the Principal or something Hobi. I don't really wanna waste my precious time with shit."

He held Namjoon's hand as he took him to the boy's locker room.

Namjoon noticed something. Seokjin. The boy had been crushing on the shorter male, but he didn't notice that he was so small, almost a head shorter than Namjoon. His waist seemed to fit right in his hands, and their joined hands were like a puzzle piece, that was meant to be together.

"Do you have an extra pair of clothes?" Seokjin asked Namjoon softly, as the taller seemed to come out of his trance and nodded his head, immediately fetching them out and rushing to a nearby washroom to change.

He found Seokjin waiting for him, as he dried his hair with his handkerchief and walked towards the male.

"Y-you're still here?" Namjoon looked surprised, even though he wasn't sure why he would be.

Kim Seokjin, the most popular guy in Bangtan High, waiting for an Unloved Scumbag like me. Why? What would he possibly want from me?

"Yeah, I am." The dark-haired looked up at the taller and larger boy with such glossy brown eyes that Namjoon felt something painful within himself. That looks hurt physically too... "I'm sorry on their behalf Namjoon. I know, a sorry doesn't fix what they did. But still-" "Y-you don't n-need to a-apologize, Jin. It w-wasn't your f-fault. What's d-done is done. A-anyways, t-thank you. I a-appreciate you h-helping me." He gathered his backpack as he proceeded to walk away, a lingering feeling in his chest.

"Wait!"

Namjoon stopped in his tracks, as he turned around to look back at the male. "Could we be, friends?" Namjoon froze, not having an answer to that. He never had a friend in his life, so having the most popular guy ask him to be his friend was honestly-

"I mean, it's okay if you don't wanna be. I can understand. You must be-"

"I-I'd love to b-be your f-friend." He cut Seokjin short, as the latter looked at him with the shiniest eyes, a soft and sweet smile creeping up to his face.

Jin squealed and giggled as he looked like a teenage girl who was talking to her crush, "Okay! Could I have your number Joonie? Uh, wait. Is calling you Joonie okay? God, I must sound like a stupid blabbering fool now! I'm so-" Jin's rants were shushed by Namjoon's deep chuckle.

Oh boy, here goes my heart again...

"S-sure. I-it's just f-fine. A-and, c-can I c-call you t-that?" He asked Jin, who nodded furiously and tackled the other in a bear hug.

Could this day get any better?

__________

"Oh my God! Joonie !" Seokjin screamed when he reached the man as he came back after bringing his lunch and throwing his arms around him to greet him as usual.

A week had passed by and Seokjin had never been happier in his life than he was with Namjoon. He had introduced Namjoon to the rest and they immediately welcomed him in.

And Namjoon?

Well, the guy was already head over heels for his savior. Every popular girl and guy had a crush on Seokjin, starting from Jaebeom, Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson, entire GOT7 to Namjoon himself. Even some of Seokjin's friends themselves, who were single back then.

Except for Seokjin's friends, when anyone would propose to Seokjin for dates, he would politely decline with a sweet smile, sometimes proceeding to smack them right over their heads if try to force him.

Well, Seokjin has always been different.

And it was this gesture of his that always made Namjoon flustered around him.

"All right! Make a place for Joonie to sit!" Jin giggled and shifted in his place to make some room for Namjoon to sit.

"Oh Joonie, you didn't bring your lunch with you now, did you?" Seokjin looked up at Namjoon, and latter's cheeks having a pink hue as he shook his head as a no. "Oh, don't worry. I'll get that for you," He giggled and skipped off to get a sandwich and a coffee for Namjoon.

"Do we need to ask if Jin Hyung's on his man period or not?" Jungkook whispered to the others as Taehyung took Jin's empty seat.

"Shut up, Jungkook-ah," Hoseok said in a low voice, flicking the maknae's forehead. "Let him be."

"How can I? The dude's happy once, and he's getting mad the next second! I'm gonna go crazy if this continues." The youngest huffed and groaned as Hoseok flicked his forehead in the same place again.

"I always want him to stay happy like this," Namjoon said as he leaned closer to the others so that only they could hear him.

"You like him, don't you, Hyung?" Taehyung grinned at the male sitting across from him.

Namjoon couldn't stop the pink blush that crept to his face. "Y-yeah. A l-lot."

"You better never be the reason he cries, then, Joon-ah" Hoseok said sternly. He loved Jin, not just like a brother or a best friend. More like his other half. So he was ready to hand him over to someone whom he could mutually love. Like Namjoon.

"I'd never," Namjoon said firmly, looking unamused thinking about the very idea.

"Don't worry, Hoba," Yoongi assured Hoseok, patting his shoulder. "As much as he's an insufferable imbecile, he'll never hurt Jin Hyung. Even if he does, I'll be there to crush this damn skull of his."

"Damn, that's one terrifying threat, kitten, " Jimin chuckled in a low voice, and Yoongi smiled at him, slightly blushing.

"Honestly, I don't look forward to that," Namjoon said with a small, wary smile.

He turned around a little on his seat, resting his elbows on the table, his left one lifted so that his face rested against his palm as he watched Jin flutter around the cafeteria and hum softly as he gathered Namjoon's lunch.

__________

Namjoon and Seokjin had been close these days. Seokjin was always seen hanging out with the shy kid, and the two boys were the hot topic of the school.

Currently, the two were having a chat with each other when they were interrupted by a pat on Seokjin's shoulder.

It was Eunhi, one of the hottest chicks of Bangtan High, and one of those who had a *huge* crush on Seokjin.

Seokjin's face twisted in disgust as he eyed the girl. She wore tight revealing clothes that showed off her cleavage, as she *seductively* licked her lips and brushed a strand of her hair behind her hair. She was a bit shorter than Seokjin, as she eyed him with lust in her eyes.

"Hi Jinnie Oppa~," She said, her voice making Seokjin and Namjoon twist their faces.

"Umm, Hi?" Seokjin replied, not knowing what to say. He couldn't just ask her to leave rudely now, could he?

"I just wanted to ask, would you like to go to prom with me?" She asked, batting her lashes and pouting, not realizing that she only made herself look like a pufferfish.

"I'm sorry, but I'm already taking someone else with me." Seokjin apologized, not wanting to sound rude.

_______

"Yaah, Jungkook gimme my books back!" Jimin chased Jungkook who just ran around the rest three, giggling and squealing. "Try to take it from me, shorty~" Jungkook mimicked his voice and continued to run, which only fueled Jimin's anger.

"What did you just say?!" Jin's voice yelled from behind, causing the three guys and two not-so-young children, near his locker to jump up and look around.

Jin was there a few feet away from them, glaring so darkly it sent shivers down the boys' spine, as he towered over a pretty blonde with the typical mean girl look about her. They weren't the only ones looking at them though. All the people around turned to see what was going on as well.

"I said that your gayness is just a phase!" Eunhi said in a high-pitched voice, crossing her arms as she looked back at Jin with an annoying amount of high confidence.

"You'll soon get over it and see that I'm a better choice than him, орра. Why would you take him out of all the people out here? Why this faggot?" she added, pointing at Namjoon, who was right behind Jin, his head down. "He's not even that good-looking. I can be an upgrade."

Unconscious of all the eyes, Eunhi tried to take hold of Jin's wrist, which he violently shook off. "You think homosexuality is just a phase, huh?" He said in a dangerous whisper, staring into her soul. He looked capable of anything right then.

"Hyung, calm down-"

"No, Joonie," Namjoon was cut off by Jin turning around and placing a hand on his chest softly. "I'll show her what you mean to me. And that I don't want anyone else but you."

"Oh my God," Jungkook uttered, and he was the only one who spoke.

And with that, Jin glanced back smugly at the blonde girl and stood on his tip-toes, smashing his lips onto Namjoon's right in front of everyone there.

Everyone present gasped as soon as Jin had attached his lips to Namjoon's, Jungkook repeating "Oh my God" over and over again.

The other boys just stared for a moment, speechless, as Namjoon just stood there frozen with eyes as large as saucers, while the older had his eyes shut, arms wrapped around him as he stood on his tip-toes to reach him, their soft lips pressed perfectly together.

The moment wasn't like those scenes in fan fics, and all that stuff about sparks shooting through their bodies was stupid. As they felt each other's lips against their own, Jin and Namjoon both felt as if the world had stopped spinning, and the other boy was the only person that existed in this world other than themselves. To be there by their side. They felt so safe when with each other. So warm... So happy...

They weren't sparks. It was the feeling of being loved and protected that the two felt spread from their lips to their whole body, prickling through every nerve and reaching every cell. The feel of the other's lips overwhelmed each of them to the point their legs felt like jelly and their minds filled with nothing else but the boy they were sharing this magical moment with.

The crowd around finally managed to process the situation and broke into loud cheers, because their ship was finally sailing. Jin's and Namjoon's relationship had been one of the school's most juicy gossip ever since the former saved the younger from the bullies in front of the whole school.

Only some looked disgusted or horrified, either because they were homophobic or had a crush on either of the boys, but their gasps were outnumbered by the screams of happiness of those who thought Namjoon and Jin were meant to be together.

As they kissed, unbothered by the noises around, Yoongi and Hoseok staggered back, a hand over their mouth and eyes wide as they still tried to register his shock. Yoongi's covered mouth was falling open and closing like a fish, while Hobi, was stunned.

Jungkook was in just the same condition, but he'd gone as still as a statue unlike him, his exclamations having died down and he'd grown silent.

As for Jimin and Taehyung, they were hugging each other as they squealed and jumped around in celebration which led many others into doing the same.

Only one person left the place, not being able to take it anymore. It was the blonde girl who'd said that she was better for Jin than Namjoon, and she now screamed in anger at the boys, who now pulled away for oxygen and smiled at each other like the other boy was their whole world.

"I love you, Joonie. So, would you l-like to go to the prom, with me?" Jin said slowly, his voice no more than a whisper, but loud enough for everyone to hear, hugging the taller boy.

Namjoon just froze for a moment, bewildered, and then realizing that the warmth and comfort Jin's slender arms provided him was something he was unconsciously longing for the whole time, he decided to let go, melting in his hold. His chin was resting on the other's broad well-built shoulder, the latter's arms wrapped tightly around him, their heads leaning towards each other.

Namjoon didn't know what to do, and then hesitantly placed his hands on the other's waist. Small, was the first thought in his mind as he did so.

"I-I love you t-too J-Jinnie." He whispered gently, "So much. And, yes, I'd l-love to go to the p-prom with you."

Jin giggled as he moved away and rested his chin on Namjoon's shoulder. The taller was even more shocked when the smaller male tilted his head so that his soft mouth was just next to his ear.

"Pick me up at sharp six in the evening tomorrow- don't forget, okay, Joonie?" Namjoon grew as stiff and still as a statue, the other's sweet and husky voice as well as his hot breath hitting his skin making him freeze in his spot.

Seokjin giggled quietly at his state before letting go of him and standing back, his tongue sticking out and touching his lip ring as he looked at him for a second, shot a wink, and walked out of the campus, leaving a heavily blushing Namjoon, whose face looked like it was being heated over a fire.

His dragon eyes followed the other as he vanished through the gates before he turned in the spot in a daze, his heart racing, finding Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook howling and celebrating. He smiled a bit, as the others tackled him in a tight hug, congratulating him.

The next evening found Seokjin fidgeting and nearly giving himself a panic attack as he hesitantly dressed for the prom night.

He'd not seen any of the boys all day, and when he ranted to Yoongi and Jimin over the phone about his nervousness, all they did was assure him that everything would be all right and joked about how Namjoon would get a heart attack on seeing him.

Their reassurances did keep Seokjin calm, but when it was time to get ready, he couldn't keep the fear in his chest anymore. He was driving himself crazy with worry while he put on the pretty blue dress shirt with golden flowers embroidered on it, along with black dress pants, checking every fold and detail in a fit of mania.

As much as his heart and mind were trying to reduce him to tears, Seokjin told himself that it wasn't like the world was ending. He'd decide what to do once it was after six, which was still twenty minutes away, and held his chin up in determination, sitting down at his vanity to touch up his face.

Leaning over a little, he pulled his hair back with a hairband as he put on a little sparkly eyeshadow to bring out his stunning eyes, applied some lipgloss to his smooth pillowy lips, and took off all his piercings other than his lip ring, Seokjin wore a single dangling sapphire earring and a pair of blue eye contacts. Then he freed his hair and brushed it, letting his fluffy hair hang around his face.

Finally done, Seokjin put everything down and sat back, smiling back at his reflection, and he had to admit... he looked too beautiful for the world. He always did, but a different get-up seemed to cause his beauty to show more than usual.

Seokjin started staring at the clock for Namjoon, immediately sobering up when the doorbell rang downstairs. Freezing in his tracks for a moment, the short male stopped laughing, rose, and ran to the window to look down and see who it was. Seeing a familiar figure standing at the doorstep brought an unexplainable feeling of happiness and relief as well as nervousness within him.

Joonie.

Seokjin burst out of his room and dashed down the stairs at the speed of lightning without a second thought, adrenalin making him breathless as he stopped abruptly before the main door and flung it open, coming face-to-face with Namjoon.

"Joonie! You came?" The male's eyes shone with happiness, his face emitting a beautiful glow.

"Of course! I did say I would come, and I couldn't possibly say no to you," Namjoon tried to smile, and Seokjin seemed to be lost at how deep and lovely the other's voice was. "You look really beautiful, Jinnie."

"T-thank you," he barely managed to squeak out, making himself cringe mentally, but the other just chuckled as he thought that the brunette was adorable.

Then Namjoon held out the small bunch of white roses he'd in his hand to Seokjin, blushing as well as he eyed the beauty nervously, suddenly feeling that the brunette was too ethereal to be here.

He looked too angelic and out of the world, and seemed to be far away from the taller male's reach, even though he was right there in front of him.

"I got you flowers," Namjoon muttered rather dumbly, as the other laid his wide almond eyes on him, taking the roses from him with a darker blush.

"Thank you," Seokjin whispered, giving a heart-melting smile as he admired the pure white roses, his fingers gently feeling the smooth soft surface of the petals, before looking up at the other.

Namjoon's black hair was brushed back with a single lock going over his staring dragon eyes, and he was dressed in black, Seokjin swore that his hotness in the turtleneck and silver earrings and chain should be illegal.

"You look gorgeous," the shorter male confessed, taking one of the roses and boldly placing it behind the other's ear, before doing the same with himself.

"U-umm, thank you," Namjoon stammered, and his feet were threatening to melt into a puddle while the other looked up at him so innocently.
"Shall we?" Namjoon held out his hand, as Seokjin reached over and took hold of it, which wrapped around his smaller and softer one, their fingers entwining. This simple touch sent a beautiful warmth traveling from their fingers to both of their chests.

This had been a sweet start.

_______________

It has been a while since Namjoon had been asked out by Seokjin. Today they were going to visit Namjoon's parents, who had been wanting to see Seokjin for a while.

They were now in Namjoon's family car, as they were driving to their destination for the past 20 minutes.

Seokjin noticed Namjoon didn't say anything, just laying back on the leather seats and stretching his legs. The limo had a lot of space.

It took a while for Seokjin to notice that Namjoon hadn't said anything to him since they were in the car. He wonder if did he so anything that pissed Namjoon off.

He sets his phone aside and crawls over to Namjoon and plops on his lap so that he's facing him. He doesn't seem that affected, looking out of the tinted windows.

Seokjin pouts at him. "Hey, what's up?"

Namjoon moves his hands to rest on his hips as the limo hits a few bumps, still not looking at him. "Are we playing the quiet game?" Jin asks with a tilt of his head. Namjoon still doesn't answer. Seokjin decides that if Namjoon won't speak, then he'll make him speak.

He brings his lips to Namjoon's exposed collarbones, kissing the area gently. He hears his boyfriend suck in a deep breath. He places kisses along the skin, up his neck, and against his jaw. "Speak to me, Namjoon- ah." He whispers. Namjoon's eye twitches. Jin can tell he's trying to remain calm.

He starts leaving open mouth kisses on his jaw and near his lips. Namjoon grunts and moves his head to kiss him but Seokjin pulls back. "No, no, no." He tsks with a sly giggle. Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"Daddy is being all mad and pouty," he laces his arms around Namjoon's neck. "Should I correct his behavior?" Jin smirks when Namjoon closes his eyes. He wiggles a bit on Namjoon's lap, the male flinching and breathing deeply. Jin leans in and sucks at the skin on his neck. "Should I mark him so that his parents and sister know he's mine?" He mumbles against the reddening skin.

Jin sits back once more, shifting on Namjoon's lap. The latter hums, trying to bite back an embarrassing sound. Jin takes something out of his back pocket, pulling it up to show Namjoon.

"Instead of me wearing this," Seokjin places the velvet choker around Namjoon's neck. "You will wear this. And you will keep it on all night okay?"

And Namjoon nods obediently. Seokjin was the only person who could break down his dominant walls like this. And he didn't mind. He likes it when Jin takes control.

"Why won't you speak to me, daddy? Have I done something wrong?" Seokjin says in a sweet, innocent voice. He brings a hand down to toy with the zipper on Namjoon's pants. The younger male bites his lip, turning his head once more. Jin grips his chin a bit tightly, forcing him to look.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Mister." He states sternly. Namjoon gulps, meeting Seokjin's eyes that seem to be darkened by lust. He couldn't tell if it was the eye makeup or his aura.

"I-I um...I just don't feel like, um...talking." Jin hums, tightening his grip on Namjoon's jaw. He was surprised when he heard Namjoon let out a low moan.

So Namjoonie had a thing for aggressiveness, huh? And Seokjin saw it as the perfect time to come out as a sadist.

"You ignore me because you don't wanna talk?" Namjoon seems scared by the time Jin speaks up. "After we meet your parents, tonight, I'm going to not only make you talk to me but make you scream for me. Beg for me. Cry and sob and make a mess out of yourself for me. Is that clear?" He snaps, and Namjoon nods his head.

"Say it."

Namjoon hides his embarrassment by closing his eyes. "Yes sir."

Jin hums in approval before leaning down and kissing him roughly.
They almost didn't hear when the driver announced that they had arrived at their destination.

"Oopsie. Maybe I shouldn't have given you a hickey." Seokjin says with fake remorse.

Namjoon sighs once more, fixing his dress shirt. He wipes Seokjin's lip tint off of his neck and jaw while not making eye contact with him.
Jin smiles but switches it with a smirk when he notices Namjoon's pants. "You might wanna hide that, sweetie."

And with that. Seokjin skips out the door being held by the smiling driver.

The gathering was nice. More than Seokjin expected it to be.

He had been very nervous, but after being introduced to the elder Kims, he felt at home.

And, Seokjin did keep his promise.
Let's just, pray for Namjoonie, okay?

♡*:....:*♡

A/N's: Part One of another oneshot finished! How was it???
Do let me was it, and honestly, if I should take more requests.

Byee *waves*

Vote and Comment!
Jinnieewww_____

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.4K 288 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
4.7K 213 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
73.4K 3.1K 20
Taehyung and Jin used to flirt with each other due to fanservice but one day things escalated.. Highest ranking : #1 in Jin #1 in Taejin #10 in BTS...
19.2K 739 36
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. Continuation of Bangtan Imagine. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert...