Beta Squad Imagines

By manlikeazi

well, it's my first time writing again after many years. yano to bear with me. I can also try BxB if requeste... More

Intro + Request Page
I like you a latte - Chunkz
Feelings - Darkest Man
Laser Tag - Niko
Back Together - Sharky
Look it up - Aj Shabeel
Standing Up - Kenny
Late nights - Chunkz
Origami flowers - Niko
Audition - Filly
Take you out- Sharky
Catch Up - Niko
Chef Chunkz - Chunkz
Promise - Aj Shabeel
Sweater Day - Niko
Night Out - Filly
Bank - Kenny
Early in the Morning- Chunkz
Drunk - Kenny
Slip and Slide- Aj

Love and Hate- Aj

763 7 0
By manlikeazi

You're invited to hang out with your good friends in their mansion and make a few contents with them, it's really rude to say no when they only do this once or twice a month that's why you said yes.

See, now, you don't actually have a problem hanging out with them. It's just you really don't get along with that one person in the group.

That man, Aj Shabeel, he's a huge prick in your best and honest opinion. You tried your best to replicate and understand his humor and tried befriending him for the sake of your other friends but you can't stand him.

As in you can't. He makes awfully rude jokes about you, ask questions weirdly, you actually don't know if he really hates you that much and doing it to annoy you on purpose or he's just an awkward person.

Because if he's trying to annoys you, it's truly working and you hate him from head to toe.

You could be just talking to your friends and he'll come in and just

You're visiting their house and you keep reminding yourself that came for your friends and there's nothing wrong about that. You'd just avoid him at all times possible. They seem to know about the tension about you and Aj have but just didn't wanted to talk about it like that. Reminding yourself that you came for your friends, not for him.

You nervously knocked on the door and greeted by the presence of the last person you wanted to see. Revealing Aj wearing his usual hoodie and his curls messed up that really suits him in ways you can't explain.

You watched him froze infront of you before gathering himself and looked at you up and down before.

"Why are you here?" He asked. As if he's trying to make a small talk but rudely.

"I wanted to hang out with my friends" Your response back to him. Not even wanting to entertain him.

"Friends? Sure" He smirked and opened the door more for you to come in.

What is this guy on about? Should you ignore him or should you retort back?

You decided to ignore him and went inside the house, immediately walking towards the living room where the guys are usually are.

And Aj? God knows where that triangle headed rat went, probably locking himself up in his bedroom.

You paid no mind to him, cause, why are you even thinking about him? You shouldn't.

"Oh, you're finally here" Niko greeted you with a hug and so did everyone.

"Get yourself a pizza" Kenny offered gesturing to the pizza box on the table.

Of course, Kenny wouldn't like you to feel out of place since he was the one to invite you in the first place. He invited you to relax with them, not to feel very uncomfortable.

You thanked him and grabbed one for yourself while the others focused more on played fifa.

After Niko won against Sharky, Niko celebrated and then Sharky passed the controller to another person to play.

Then Chunkz made his way to yours without you noticing it because you're too busy on cheering for Niko's win.

"Can you come with me for a second? I just wanted to talk to you about something" Chunkz asked who appeared from nowhere, since you really didn't saw him since you arrived.

Just say that he was too busy planning on something that may help two idiots to realize their love for each other.

With you not even realizing that he is talking to you. He nudged you a bit that made you look to him.

"Er, what?" You asked him finally focusing your attention on him.

"I said, I want you to come with me to talk" He repeated it with patience.

"Why not here?" Too lazy to move around, you complained.

He just looked to the guys and you got the hint.

You knew that Chunkz is mostly serious about everything so, whatever he wanted to talk about, it must be really important.

He walked away first and he led the way to a room usually used to watch something.

He opened the door for you to come in first, you trusted him so, you did. And he went in too after you.

"Wait, I think I forgot something" He tried to look for his pockets.

"Wait here, don't leave okay? I'll just find my thing" He said before he went out.

With you left inside the movie room? Was it called?

You just sat down and patiently waited for him to come inside, being curious and nervous about the situation.

Suddenly you heard voices outside and muffled screams, you stood up to go outside the room but quickly startled when a person was shoved inside forcefully.

Aj?

Why is he in the same room?

Are they playing some games with you?

You heard him mutter something that you're probably sure that is some cursed word in his language.

"We are not letting you out until you two idiots sort this out" You heard one of them shouts outside the door.

"Move" You said to the figure standing infront of the door walking towards it.

He moved and you tried to open the door.

of course it was locked.

The door is locked from outside, they must did something to stuck the handle and make it unable to be opened.

"We can just, not talk to each other" You talked first while he just looked at you with a rather bored expression.

"I'll stay on this corner, and you'll stay there" You said.

"And what, to stare at the wall for hours?" He sarcastically said crossing his arms and sitting in the corner.

God, he could really be a child sometimes.

You opened your mouth to speak just to be quickly interrupted by him.

"With them taking any gadgets I have, it's really impossible" he said with a scoff.

You quickly remembered yourself leaving your phone near the place you were sitting on.

Fuck, out of the times you left your phone, this might be the worst scenario to be happening.

Who knows what might get into their minds and do something worse with your phone?

"What do they want us to do?" You asked him curiously, willing to do almost everything to leave this room.

He didn't say anything, instead letting an awkward silence to go on.

Shouting while banging at the door seems to be helpless and embarrassing.

"They want me to tell you-" He said standing up while fixing his hoodie, he approach you.

Breaking up the silence as he spoke.

"Sorry, what?" You interrupted him when you didn't heard his voice enough to understand him.

"I said-" He took a deep breath before looking at you.

"I don't hate yo-" He stopped, biting his lower lip nervously.

He felt his hands sweaty and his heart was pounding so hard that he started to feel it.

You didn't interrupt him, as much as you would like to. You just let him gather up the things that he wanted to say before you talk.

"I- you know, I always acted weird to you and- I'm sorry for being mean" He said looking down and feeling like he had been stripped his pride away.

Goddamn, I'm supposed to hate him.

But I knew deep down I didn't, I am much more infatuated rather than angry at him.

"I like you" He confessed, finally looking at you straight in the eyes with a soft gleaming adoration and also fear creeping up in the back of his mind.

His fear of being rejected, the embarrassment about it, and the pain on how he would always see you whenever you came by and he'll always remember the embarrassing rejection.

"I've always had the soft spot for you, even with your everyday sour attitude" You admitted giving him a slight chuckle.

"After all, you're the one who's looks captivated me in the first place" You smiled at him glancing at his awkwardly adorable standing position.

Oh, how he doesn't really know what to do around you. He's an awkward person really.

A smile formed on his lips, giving a small smirk and scratched the back of his head in shyness.

"I'm sure you hated me being mean to you" He cleared his throat before speaking, avoiding talking about the compliment you just gave him about being a good looking person.

"Yeah, you're definitely a prick for being mean" You gave a warm chuckle as he laughed as well for his foolish behavior around you.

"I really regret that, I just... Didn't know how to act out my feelings that's why I tried to push you out" He admitted with his smile slowly faded.

He was still nervous, waiting for you to say something. Hoping that you wouldn't judge him for his actions and forgiving him, and looking past that. Maybe, even considering of befriending him and becoming more of that.

"You know, despite of you being an unbearable person. I do really like you" You said it looking at him with a warm smile.

You both shared a moment just glancing at each other. You tried to make up something to say avoiding the awkwardness surrounding the room but still, couldn't think of any as you locked eyes with him a swarm of butterflies on your stomach made you feel a lot of flustering things.

"Will you.."He said trailing off, already feeling the worst to come. He couldn't even look you in the eyes, he just feel right now that you might judge him.

"Come and go out with me sometime?" He asked taking almost his all to force himself to look at you in the eyes. With his expression waiting for your response.

"Just tell me when and where" You gave him a smile, and a concerned look to him.

"Right, I'll just.. find the place and time" He said with a shy expression on his face.

Minutes of silence, you both don't know what to say to break up the awkwardness surrounding the room. Also didn't want to fuck it up by talking about something that the other might not be interested in.

Someone finally knocked in

"You lot done with both of your shit yet?" I recognized to be Chunkz's voice outside.

"Just let us out" You said it loudly, enough to be heard on the next room.

"Nah, don't trust you lot" He said it casually followed by some laughter that can be heard.

"I'd say, wallahi I told her" Aj said with seriousness in his tone as he walked close to the door, next to you.

Giving you sa soft glance followed by a smile. He does really plan to look into some finest restaurant to take you out on a date after this is dealt with.

"You both didn't do dirty stuff there now, did you?" Niko asked us suspiciously while looking around the room with a teasing smile when he came in and opened the door.

Aj obviously was shocked at Niko but just thought that it's just a Niko thing, trying to hide his blush.

'That would make a good scenario' he thought with a smirk.

"I swear we didn't" I said it too quickly, making Niko even more suspicious of us.

"You guys are nasty, y'know?" Kenny said with a disgusted expression in his face when his head suddenly peaked at the room.

"Shush, go fix your hairline" you said it to cover your embarrassment and you pushed through the crowd of people at the door to find your phone where you left it at.

Aj's eyes followed you worriedly as you left the room, figuring that you might be embarrassed about it and left the house.

"Nah, she got you mate" Sharky put out a comforting hand on Kenny's back.

"She doesn't have to point that" He said jokingly while caressing his hairline making the other chuckles.

"Atleast we got our boy a date" Niko said  walking to Aj excitedly and dapping him up.

"You guys are the worst people I've ever met" Aj said too dramatically storming out of the room walking upstairs with the intent to plan the date he wanted to take you on.

"But at least we got you a date, couldn't be exactly the worst right?" Sharky said, before Aj left.

This might be his biggest chance to prove himself to you, just praying up to the heavens above that he would not fuck it up.

-end-

Well hello everyone, I'm slightly back cause I'm too busy at everything.
Y'all send in some request privately or to the request page plsss!!!!

I didn't actually think this through but well, it's a 2k words one so.. I should be proud of myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 389 48
ACTIVELY UPDATING: MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS stories + relationships between Beta Squad (sharky, niko, aj, chunkz, kenny) requests are open, and the rules...
336K 4.9K 49
Well..... READ IT LIMELIGHTS!!! Update: I was really young when I wrote this so the grammar is gonna be bad, Im working on it don't come at me!! Im...
7.5K 140 12
This is basically how I think it would be if Niko and Aj had romantic feelings for each other. (If I find out that Aj or Niko are uncomfortable with...
32.3K 591 10
a short story in which they feel like they're dreaming around each other