Hotel of the hazbin crimson k...

By Theswankyseal

Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Now thats entertainment!
One bizzare reunion.
A date with the radio demon
The three V's
One's passione
Updated bio
Updated harem
Members of passione
Overture
A message
Radio killed the video star
Scrambled eggs
Masquerade
Welcome to heaven
Hello Rosie!
The show must go on! (S1 Finale)
Exorc-stential crisis
A stream of success
Guardian angel
Snake in the grass
To take a stand
An uneasy alliance
Miss Morningstar
Ain't that niffty?

Dad beat dad

1.4K 31 25
By Theswankyseal

The scene opens to vaggie and Y/N sleeping in bed together. Vaggie squirms before waking up yawning and rubbing her eyes. She turns to the left side of the bed but Charlie was nowhere to be seen.

Vaggie: Charlie?

Vaggie gently nudges Y/N waking him up.

Y/N: (Groans) What is it vaggie?

Vaggie: Y/N where's Charlie?

Y/N: Oh she's sleeping right over-

Y/N looks this left but Charlie wasn't there.

Y/N: Here?

It then cuts to Charlie panicking and planning out everything with lots of paper with strings attached with everyone else watching her disturbed by her behavior.

Charlie: I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay okay think Charlie. Think think think think think think think think. Okay if I do this it's going to be- (gasp) I have trust falls every single morning. We can do- (gasp)

Angel dust: Yikes.

Doppio: Oh she's losing it.

Charlie: Come on come on come on come on.

Vaggie: Charlie? Sweetie? You uh you good?

Y/N: Yeaaaaah you don't look so good.

Charlie looks back with a sleep deprived insane look in her eyes that red veins were shown in the sclera.

Charlie: Nope! No not really. Ha ha! I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls we've tried sharing our feelings we only have a couple months left before the angels come. 

Charlie turns into her demonic form and laughs maniacally before turning back to normal.

Charlie: And at this rate-

Vaggie: Maybe it's time-

Charlie: NO.

Vaggie: to ask-

Charlie gets up close to Vaggie's face holding her cheeks desperately.

Charlie: DON'T SAY IT.

Vaggie: your dad.

Charlie groans knowing what this means for her.

Vaggie: Charlie i know you don't want to but we need every advantage we can get.

Charlie: He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone"- (gasp) Wait that's it!

Vaggie: Kill everyone?

Charlie: No! He could get me a meeting with heaven!

Vaggie: Didn't we already try that?

Y/N: Yeah and it didn't go so well.

Charlie: Well yeah with Adam he was an asshole. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen.

Charlie scrolls through her contacts. In her contacts she has Egg Boiz 1 2 and 3 before her thumb lingers on top of her "Dad". However she was hesitant to call her dad.

Husk: What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?

Doppio: I mean if you've received the beaten like a boxing bag treatment from him then me and Y/N understand.

Charlie: No we just have never been close. After he and mom split he never really wanted to see me. He calls sometimes but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something.

Husk:.......Daddy issues.

Angel Dust: Well I'd like to meet the big dick in charge.

Niffty: The ultimate bad boy. 

Niffty laughs like a gremlin with excitement holding a knife which Angel takes away from her without her knowing.

Niffty: I bet he's scary.

The scene cuts to Lucifer's house showing framed photos of his family in a dark spooky room. Lucifer can be heard making snarling noise as he was working on something. His room is revealed to be filled with a lot of rubber ducks, and stacks of them filled the boxes and tubs.

Lucifer: That's it... Almost there... Now presenting... the magic-tastical back flipping rubber duck! Haha! That spits fire! 

The rubber duck shoots fire from its mouth

Lucifer: Hoo hoo hoo! Hold the applause please okay. Oh thank you thank you. Oh god who am I kidding? This sucks!

He throws the rubber duck at his family portrait and looks sad when suddenly his ringtone plays. he picks up his phone and was shocked at who was calling him.

Lucifer: Daughter? Daughter! Daughter calling?! OH! Uhm uh uh hello Charlie. He-ey hey hey Char-Char. No no! That's not good. Oh this is the first time she's called you in years. This has to be perfect. 

Lucifer takes a deep breath before he picks up the phone.

Lucifer: Hey-bitch!

Intercut conversation between Lucifer and Charlie during the phone call from the hotel to his house.

Charlie: Hi dad.

Lucifer: Hey! How are you? Oh ho. Where-where are you these days?

Charlie: You know where I am dad. I've told you before.

Lucifer: You have? Oh yeah uh well you know I um uh-

Charlie: I told you when you called me five months ago or did you not listen?

Lucifer: No no no no. Just, you know just forgot you know I've just been really busy you know with um important things. (kicks rubber duck)

Charlie: Well, I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial?

Lucifer: Oh sadly, I missed it jeh heh. You know I haven't been watching much TV lately. Scrambles the brain. But hey! A hotel fun.

Charlie: (Sighs) Listen dad I've got kind of a big ask.

Lucifer: Yeah of course. Anything in my power is yours for the asking. You just name it-

Charlie: I need to speak to Heaven. Well whoever's in charge up there above Adam above anybody. I need to go to the top.

Lucifer: Oh no. No-no no no no Charlie no no no. That's uh hah no.

Charlie: Look dad I don't ask you for much I never have but this this is really important to me. It's the most important thing I've ever done. And I...need you. I need your help.

Lucifer: I don't know Charlie.

Charlie: Please! Just come see what I'm trying to do. You'll see why it's a really good idea. And heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them. Please dad.

Lucifer: Wait you're...inviting me over?! Absolutely! Oh I'll be there in an hour. (hangs up) My daughter wants to see meeeeeee! (points at the rubber duck) Take that depression!

Back at the hotel, Charlie and Vaggie prepare for Lucifer's arrival.

Charlie: Welp we have an hour until he gets here.

Vaggie: Okay people!

Everyone stands at attention but Husk spills coffee over himself and Niffty collapses on the floor.

Charlie: Lucifer is on his way. So we are going to get this place presentable and we are going to make an amazing impression. Vamanos!

Doppio: Hey bro after we're done with this can we do....you know...the thing?

Y/N: Hmmm the thing?.......Ohhhh right the arrow I almost forgot. Yeah after we're done we can get to that.

Everyone scatters to get the place tidy and ready for Lucifer. Sir Pentious and Niffty bakes cookies then Niffty starts sweeping and Husk is cleaning up. Alastra walks in and watches Razzle and Dazzle put up a "Wellcum Daddy" banner up. Angel puts on some makeup before closing the mirror revealing to be Niffty staring creepily at her making Angel recoil back in surprise. Y/N and doppio ready a table and fill up a few jugs of fruit punch and plate up some slices of cake.

Charlie: (sighs) Okay everyone it's showtime!

Y/N: Ready for this Charlie?

Charlie: More then I'll ever be.

Charlie opens the door revealing to be Lucifer excited to see his daughter.

Lucifer: Charlie!

Charlie: Hey Da-

Charlie doesn't get to finish because Lucifer hugs her really tight like a bear. Unbeknownst to them Alastra was right behind them with her wicked smile strained and left eye twitching in anger when Alastra saw Lucifer.

Lucifer: (hugs Charlie) Oh it's so good to see you. Haha!

Charlie: It's uh good to see you too Dad.

Lucifer lets go of Charlie to give her a breather.

Charlie: (clears throat) Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!

Two Egg Boiz pops some party poppers as a warm welcome. KeeKee curls up to Lucifer and rubs her face against his legs. Lucifer notices her and goes all enchanted by her cuteness. He knees and rubs her head.

Lucifer: Oh hewwo KeeKee!

Razzle and Dazzle flies by and Lucifer greets them,

Lucifer: Razzle Dazzle. Oh look how much you haven't grown. Still fun sized. You taking care of my wittle girl? You better be. (Snickers) Wow! This place sure looks uh...uh huh yah uh huh...It's got a lot of character!

Lucifer finds the bar at the corner and was immediately repulsed by it.

Lucifer: OH what in the unholy hell is that?!

Alastra reappears from the fog and in front of Angel Dust.

Alastra: Just some of the renovations we had done. Adds a bit of color don't you think?

Lucifer looked at Alastra suspiciously, and points his stick at her.

Lucifer: And you are?

Alastra reappears behind Lucifer, catching his attention.

Alastra: Alastra. Pleasure to be meeting you sir. Quite a pleasure. 

Alastra shakes Lucifer's cane wiping her hand in somewhat hidden disgust.

Alastra: It's nice to finally put a face to the name. You are much shorter in real life.

Alastra making a hand gesture indicating the height difference between the Morningstars

Lucifer: Who is this? Who is this nut? Are you the bellhop?

Alastra: Aha! No! I am the host of the hotel. You might have heard of me from my radio broadcast.

Lucifer: Hmm nope! I guess that's why Charlie called it the Has-been Hotel ahaha.

Alastra: Ha ha ha. It was actually my idea.

Lucifer: Ahaha. Well it's not very clever.

Alastra: Ha ha! Fuck you.

With each sentence Alastra and Lucifer was getting closer to fighting when they are insulting each other before Charlie gets in the way to stop them in between.

Charlie: Okay! Okay anyway. Dad look at this lovely parlor where people can get to know each other and share secrets and stories and intimate feelings! Without Alastra we wouldn't have been able to pretty it up this much.

Alastra: Charlie has a very unique vision. I am happy to fulfil her bizarre requests.

Alastra places her hand on Charlie's shoulder. Lucifer is grumpy that she is winning over Charlie more than he is which makes him very angry to the point where he growls in frustration.

Doppio: (Whispers) I'm sensing a rivalry between the two.

Y/N: (Whispers) Oh so I'm not the only one.

Charlie: Oh thank you Alastra.

Alastra: Quite an impressive young lady. We're all very proud of her.

Lucifer: Ahem Charlie! Dear eheh why don't you introduce me to your OTHER friends?

Lucifer walks right between them before pointing his stick to the others at the table. Angel Dust tries to get a cookie from Sir Pentious but he doesn't want Angel touching the cookies without Lucifer trying them first and hides them underneath him.

Charlie: Oh yes of course. This is Vaggie she's my girlfriend.

Lucifer: Oh my golly! You like girls? So do I! We have so much in common! You put her there Maggie. Hey! Oh yeah. She's so pretty.

Vaggie: Lovely to meet you uh sir.

Charlie: And this is Y/N my boyfriend.

Lucifer: Ohhhh heyyy! Your the new kid that kicked vox's ass! Nice job kiddo!

Y/N: Why thank you handsome jack!

Lucifer: (Gasp) You play borderlands too!? Charlie marry this boy ASAP!

Charlie: (Blush) Oh m-marry!? I don't know if Y/N and I are ready for that yet.

Y/N:........(I wouldn't mind putting a ring on it)

Charlie: And this is Sir Pentious doppio and Angel Dust our guests!

Pentious hears his name being called and stands at attention making a salute to him.

Sir Pentious: Your Majesty!

Pentious falls down into the cookies right before Angel Dust takes one for herself.

Angel Dust: Heya short king-

Doppio: Hey nice to meet you.

Charlie: Husk is our bartender and Niffty is our housekeeper.

Husk: Nice to meet you.

Niffty was super-excited to meet the ultimate bad boy that she scurries over and climbs up on his coat.

Niffty: Hello I clean. (Laughs)

Suddenly the chandelier falls and produces a huge amount of dust which makes everyone cough. Lucifer and Alastra were at the chandelier when Lucifer knows Alastra did that on purpose.

Lucifer: (Laughs) Alright then.

With one swing of his own stick, the fallen chandelier disappears and starts to sing the song, Hell's Greatest Dad to Charlie.

Y/N: Ohhh doppio they are about to throw down!

Doppio: (Gasp) You know what this means!

Y/N: EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!

ALASTRA!

VS!

LUUUUCIFEEEER

BEGIN!

Lucifer: ♪ Looks like you could use some help. ♪

♪ From the big boss of Hell himself.♪

♪ Check your daddy's glowing reviews on Yelp! ♪

Lucifer puppets: ♪ "5 stars!" "Flawless!" "Greater than great!" ♪

Lucifer: ♪ With a punch of a pentagram.

♪ A wap! Bam! Boom! Alakazam! ♪

♪ Usually I charge a sacrificial lamb. ♪

♪ But you get the family rate! ♪

Lucifer and Charlie: "Thanks dad!" ♪

Lucifer: ♪ Who needs a busboy now that you've got the chef?♪

Chorus: ♪ wa-ah-oh ♪

Lucifer: ♪ Michelin tasting menu free à la carte. ♪

♪ I'll rig the game for you because I'm the ref! ♪

♪ Champagne fountains, caviar mountains, that's just a start! ♪

Alastra: ♪ Who's been here since day one? ♪

♪ Who's been faithful as a nun? ♪

♪ Makes you chuckle with an old-timey pun? Your executive producer! ♪

Charlie:  That's true!

Alastra: ♪ I'm your gal! Your day to day. ♪

♪ Your chum, your steadfast hotelier. ♪

♪ Remember when I fixed that clog today? ♪

Niffty: I was stuck, thank you ma'am!

Charlie: Oh you!

Alastra: ♪ I'm truly honored that we've built such a bond.

Charlie: Awwww!

Alastra: ♪ You're like the child that I wish that I had. ♪

Lucifer: Uh, what?

Alastra: ♪ I care for you just like a daughter I spawned. ♪

Lucifer: Hold on now!

Alastra: ♪ It's a little funny! You could almost call me MOOOOOM! ♪

Angere, Lucifer plays golden fiddle aggressively as he gets closer to Alastra. Suddenly, a piano drops out of the sky and Alastra plays piano aggressively. Lucifer then plays the accordian horribly out of tune with the song resulting in a temporary fade to black.

Alastra: ♪ They say when you're looking for assistance, ♪

♪ It's smart to pick the path with least resistance! ♪

Lucifer: Others say that in your needy hour.

♪ There's no substitute for pure angelic power! ♪

♪ , Who just happens to also be your blood! ♪

Alastra: ♪ Sadly there are times a birth parent is a dud. ♪

♪ They say the family you choose is better! ♪

Lucifer: ♪ What a bunch of losers! ♪

Alastra: ♪ Can you butt out of my song? ♪

Lucifer: ♪ Your song?!? I started it! ♪

Alastra: ♪ I'm singing it! I'll finish it! ♪

Lucifer: ♪ Oh you tacky piece of-! ♪

Right before Lucifer and Alastra could get at each other's throats to kill the front door opens, and Mimzy butts into the song.

Mimzy: ♪ It's me! Yes it's me! ♪

♪ I know you were all waiting for me! ♪

♪ I'm here! What a gas! ♪

♪ Took a while but I'm present at last! ♪

♪ It's me! It's me! ♪

♪ Mimzy! ♪

As song ends, everyone in the hotel were perplexed of their new house guest in the front. None of them spoke until Lucifer breaks the ice with a question.

Lucifer: Who?

Mimzy: Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawking? Is it cuz I'm adorable?

Y/N: YOU RUINED THE RAP BATTLE YA HAG!

Doppio: Hey bro I know the raps over but can we pleeease do the thing now?

Y/N: (Sigh) Fine follow to the back of the hotel. Besides I'm sure the others can handle things until I return.

Y/N and doppio leave the hotel and head to the back while everyone dealt with mimzy.

Alastra: Mimzy!

Mimzy: Alastra! Sweetie Doll face So good to see you! How've you been? Good? Good.

Mimzy and Alastra hug each other.

Mimzy: Listen I was in the neighborhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory and I figured I'd stop by say hi! For old times sake.

Alastra: Of course sweetheart! Everyone is welcome here!

Charlie: Oh how nice! So you two know each other?

Mimzy: Oh yeah, we go way back ran in the same circles when we were alive. You know this one used to frequent the club where I used to perform. She's the only one I knew who could pound whiskey like a sailor then keep up with me on the dance floor!

Alastra: Oh quite a talent this gal. Ho ho! You should have seen her in her hayday!

Mimzy: Hey watch it tall dark and creepy! I'm still in my prime!

Mimzy spots Lucifer in the open, and was immediately infuriated with the sight of the king of Hell.

Mimzy: Oh, oh my stars! (gasps) Is that Lucifer? 

Mimzy pushes Pentious of the way.

Mimzy: Move it! Pleased to meet ya! Your highness. (whispers) Alastra you gotta warn a girl when she's in mixed company.

Lucifer: Charmed I'm sure.

Alastra: As much as I'd love to catch up Charlie and I have a tour to continue.

Lucifer heard this and takes his daughter by the arms before dragging her front.

Lucifer: I'm sure Charlie can handle showing me around.

Alastra appears in front of them.

Alastor: Nonsense! We started the hotel together and we'll show it off together. Right Charlie?

Alastra stops dragging Charlie so she can be the one to lead the tour for her father.

Charlie: Oh right.

As Charlie leads on with Vaggie and Lucifer following behind, Alastra turns to Mimzy.

Alastra: Why don't you let the others help you settle in, and I'll be back before you know it.

And with that Alastra leaves to follow the tour. Mimzy turns to the bar and walks up to get a drink.

Mimzy: So where can a girl get a drink around here?

Outside the hotel Y/N was standing infront of his brother with the stand arrow in one hand and a crossbow in the other. Doppio was jumping with excitement he could finally have his own stand and defend himself against both the exorcists and the denizens of hell.

Y/N: Alright doppio before we pierce you with the arrow there a few important things I must tell you.

Doppio: Lay it on me bro!

Y/N: Okay first off you can not decide what stand the arrow gives you. It's completely up to chance you might get a stand that's as strong as king crimson or one that is pathetically weak. Number two is that the process the arrow has to give you the stand is......incredibly painfully. Trust me I know so get ready for the most painful experience of your life.

Doppio: Okay okay I understand let's hurry up-

Y/N: Doppio calm yourself! We can't rush into this! Because there is one more VERY important thing you must know about the arrow. If you lack the spiritual strength that the arrow needs it WILL kill you.

Doppio: W-what!?

Y/N: It's the arrows form of natural selection. If you don't have enough will and strength you'll die so using the arrow is a serious gamble. Either you gain a stand or die trying and the last thing I want is to be responsible for is my brothers death because he didn't know of the risks.

Doppio looked down at his hands and gave the choice some thought.

Y/N: So I'll ask you one final time.....are you sure you want to go through with this.

Doppio closed his eyes breathed in before looking at his brother with a determined smile.

Doppio: Yeah....let's do this DO OR DIE!

Y/N: (Gasp) Then hold still bro this......is going to hurt....a lot.

With his heart pounding Y/N took aim with the crossbow..........

AND OPEN FIRED

The arrow lands in doppio's mouth and slowly penetrates the skin towards his heart just like the arrow did with Y/N. For a few seconds a blinding light glowed from the arrow before it sank into the skin. Doppio screamed in agony and Y/N dropped the crossbow and grabbed his brothers hand.

Doppio: AHHHH B-BRO I-IT HURTS! GRAAAAAAAH!

Y/N: COME ON DOPPIO FIGHT THROUGH IT I KNOW YOU CAN STAY STRONG! STAY WITH ME!

The painful experience for doppio lasted for a good minute before the arrow reached the heart. Doppio collapsed to the floor breathing heavily. Even though he suffered immense pain he had done it the arrow had accepted him and now his stand was soon to awaken.

Doppio: B-bro........d-did.....did I.....do it?

Y/N: (Awestruck) You did it doppio you god damn did it i knew you would!

Doppio: So does..... does that mean I have a stand now!?

Y/N: Yep your just like me now a stand user. How about we show everyone your new friend?

Doppio: Yeah-

King crimson appears and grabs Doppio's hand but a silver hand appears behind doppio and grabs king crimsons arm instead.

Doppio: Let's do it!

Back inside the hotel mimzy walked upto the bar where husk was working. Husk doesn't like Mimzy's company and groans in irritation as he cleans a glass. Mimzy takes a seat and notices him.

Mimzy: My my is that Husker? Alastra still has you slinging hooch for hee I see. (chuckles) Classic! How ya been fur ball?

Husk: Good! Until five minutes ago.

Mimzy: Oh don't tell me you're not happy to see me! You might hurt my feelings! 

While Husk gets a drink for Mimzy she turns to Niffty who was looking for the bugs that were scattering on the floor.

Mimzy: Hey Niffty whatcha been up to girlie?

Niffty: Fighting bugs.

Mimzy: And uh how's that going for ya?

Niffty turns to one of the bug she sees.

Niffty: They're winning but not for long.

Mimzy: Uh huh… 

Husk gives mimzy a glass

Mimzy:thanks pussy cat!

Husk: Oh fuck you.

As Husk leaves the bar Angel and Pentious takes up a seat right next to her.

Angel Dust: So uh you and Alastra are like what? Friends?

Mimzy: Well that's your word not mine but I think it fits. Why so surprised?

Angel Dust: Well just didn't know she had any of those. She's been here a while and is still a big, creepy mystery. What's her deal?

Mimzy begins her tale by making a short flashback story of how Alastra came to be. In the dark age of the industrial revolution a shodowy demon is seen holding a drink which Alastra takes out of his hand in the next scene Demons are seen dismissing him as another sinner but then in a dark alley an unnamed Overlord is cornered by a sinister-looking Alastra, before it cuts to a female overlord presumably Alastra's next victim. One by one more overlord Demons disappeared, leaving only Alastra to reign supreme over all the others. Then a radio tower sends neon green signal waves all over hell.

Mimzy: Well you probably heard the stories. She appeared in hell suddenly making a splash quicker than anyone had ever seen. At first, people wanted to dismiss her. but soon overlords started going missing, and not small ones neither. We're talking heavy hitters. No one knew what happened to em, until these strange radio broadcasts started going out. All you could hear were screams. Every time an overlord went missing there'd be a new voice screaming in the broadcast! That's when Alastra revealed herself as the radio demon and anyone that would mess with her… (chuckles) well let's just say her broadcasts never lacked new voices.

The flashback story ends to the present where Mimzy was concluding her tale of Alastra before getting back to being nonchalant about her.

Mimzy: That's the story most people know, but underneath it all… she's a total sweetie! Put on some jazz and pour a couple fingers of rye and she becomes a kitten!

As Mimzy concludes her story Angel and Pentious were spooked by Alastra's dark history in hell while Mimzy doesn't seemed bothered by their disturbance.

Mimzy: Stop with the looks. She hasn't done any of that in a while. (raises a glass) Can I get another one of these?

Mimzy realized that Husk is nowhere in the bar or in the lobby much to her annoyance..

Mimzy: Oh what the fuck!

In the creepy dark hallways Charlie was showing her father about the interiors of the hotel.

Charlie: So once we have the proof that redemption is possible this whole hotel will be full of demons wanting to check out into heaven! We just need a little time to prove it. The sharing circles haven't been working as fast as I hoped.

While Charlie was in the middle of explaining everything to her father, Husk calls his owner from out of nowhere.

Husk: Hey boss. Can I have a word?

Alastra stops and twists her head 180 degrees to have her face turn to him before her body rotates.

Alastra: What is it?

Husk: You and I both know Mimzy only shows up when she needs something. That bitch is trouble and who knows what kind of demon she fucked with to come running to you this time?

Alastra: it's nothing I can't handle. Don't worry Husker. Who in their right mind would cross me?

Husk: I mean you've been gone a while and it's not like anybody knows why.

Alastra: They don't need to know and don't you worry your fuzzy head about it.

Alastra rubs Husk's ears which angers him.

Husk: (growls) You may own my soul but I ain't your fucking pet!

Alastra: (chuckles) But you are! Haha!

Alastra turns around to join back with the tour.

Husk: (whispers) Big talk for someone who's also on a leash.

Alastra immediately halts after hearing this her eyes turned into radio dials. The lights in the hallway flickered from her anger rising slowly Alastra looks over her shoulder to Husk.

Alastra: Aha what did you say?

Before Husk could even respond a green chain pulls his neck before Husk was forced down. The demon realizes what he's done and tries to come up with an excuse.

Husk: Nothing! I uhm…

Husk didn't know how to respond as Alastra slowly approaches him with the green chain twirling from her mic-stick. The more she steps closer the lights flickers on and off from her anger.

Alastra: If you ever say that again I will tear your soul apart and broadcast your screams for every other disrespectful wretch who dares to question me!

Alastra's threat makes Husk shiver in fear when he realizes he had crossed too far with her.

Husk: Understood.

The lights turn back to normal, and Alastra is back to her old jolly good self.

Alastra: Lovely. (chuckles) Good talk my good man! Always nice to catch up.

Alastra leaves the shaking Husk on the floor. Husk was too scared to even move, and was left shivering in fear.

Back to the tour Vaggie was taking her turn explaining more about the hotel's role to redeeming demons so they can go to heaven most notably Angel Dust.

Vaggie: And we've almost been able to find all of Angel Dust's drug stashes… almost.

Charlie: So once that's out of the way it should be much smoother sailing!

Lucifer: Well that certainly is uhh… is-is something.

Charlie: So what do you think?

Lucifer: About what?

Charlie: The hotel.

Lucifer: Oh! Yes! It does-it does look much better now doesn't it? (chuckles) You know but I'm thinking this railing needs work, one good push and you'd just go right over the edge! Whoopie! Bye bye! 

Charlie: What? No no the plan Dad! What do you think about using the hotel to help sinners?

Now matter how much Lucifer hates to admit it he wants Charlie to get one thing straight about what her plans are going.

Lucifer: (exhales) Alright I mean look I love that you want to see the best in people, but these sinners, you know they're just the worst. I- I don't know how much you can realistically expect from them and heaven? Hohooo boy heaven is not exactly as carefree as you might think. Yeah they have rules lots of rules and they aren't very open minded as you'd hope.

Charlie: These are our people Dad I…I have to try!

Lucifer: Our "people" Charlie, are awful! They got gifted free will and look what they did with it! Everything's terrible!  I just don't want you to put yourself on the line for people like-

Lucifer was interrupted when a loud thud shakes the hotel rocking the three of them on the balcony.

Vaggie: Geez! What now?!

Lucifer: Well like that.

To prove his point Lucifer gesture to a dozens of loan shark demon mafia on the ground holding a battering ram. The loan shark mafia were armed to the teeth with guns melee weapons and a battering ram as they ram the front door open. The leader of the loan shark mafia looks up at the balcony.

Loan shark: Mimzy! We know you're in there you lousy bitch!

Inside, the lobby Mimzy realizes that the loan shark mafia found her and cartoonishly goes down in a sheepish wince now already busted.

Mimzy: Oh shit.

A portal opens up by Lucifer and all three of them return to the lobby as the loan shark mafia continues to ram the front door. Y/N and doppio also return from behind the hotel and into the lobby.

Vaggie: Que Carajo?! (What the fuck?!)

Y/N: We were only gone....for five minutes!

Charlie: What's going on?!

Mimzy: I maaaaaay be in trouble with some loan sharks. I may or may not have borrowed 50 grand from-

THUD!

Mimzy: Eep!

Scared Mimzy cowers behind the bar counter to hide before peeking up to Charlie and Vaggie.

Loan shark: You better come out!

Mimzy: And I may have also stolen a car… and crashed it… into the loan shark's girlfriend but that bitch had it coming!

Before Charlie and Vaggie could even respond the windows and the walls were barraged with fireballs from the outside. The windows crashed and the floors are meteored with the fireballs.. Charlie and Vaggie screamed as more fireballs came raining on them. Niffty was horrified that the windows were destroyed after cleaning it so long ago. Angel Dust scoots back to her seat after a fireball nearly hits her. Y/N summons king crimson who punches and deflects as many fire balls as possible.

Niffty: My windows!

Pentious realized what was happening while he was still holding his baked cookies.

Sir Pentious: Ah! We're under siege! Ah! Take cover!

Y/N: Hold the line everyone!

Everyone in the hotel scrambles in panic and defense as more fireballs fall down on them. Charlie dodges one of the fireballs close to her. Niffty was nearly crushed by one fireball before Angel picks her up.

Vaggie: Look out!

Angel Dust: What the fuck?!

Angel throws Niffty out of the way but she scurries around all over the lobby while Lucifer remains composed oblivious to their dire situation. The lobby was on fire from the fireballs. Husk tries to put out the fire close to his bar, stomping on it in anger while Mimzy hides behind the counter. Angel runs for cover and Pentious can be heard screaming as fireballs meteor through the windows. While everyone finds some cover, Lucifer gives Charlie a lecture that makes her angry enough to where her left eye twitches.

Lucifer: You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about Charlie. You build something nice you invite people in and offer them everything and they just bring violence and chaos to your doorstep. It doesn't matter how well intentioned you are they're always going to disappoint you.

Niffty was on the floor recovering the windows that were shattered unaware that falling debris was about to crush her.

Sir Pentious: Niffty! Come along!

Y/N: DOPPIO NOW!

Doppio:.........ZA HANDO!

Niffty is suddenly teleported infront of doppio she looks up and to everyone's wonder a blue and silver figure with a dollar and yen symbol on its shoulders stood behind doppio.

Za hando (The hand)

Stats:

Destructive power: B

Speed: B

Range: D

Persistence: C

Precision: C

Development potential: C

Husk: Woah.

Sir pentious: Since when could the weirdo do that?

Doppio: Since now bitches!

Vaggie appears with her spear ready at arms.

Vaggie: All of you! Get a safe distance I'll take care of this.

Before Vaggie could go out to deal with the mafia Alastra appears out of nowhere and places a hand on Vaggie's spear to lower it.

Alastra: No my dear leave it to me. It's time I remind everyone why I am here.

Y/N: Oh no babe your not leaving me and my bro outta this. Let's show this punks why you shouldn't mess with hell's mightiest!

Alastra: YES.....

Upon saying those sentence Alastra turns demonic with her eyes turning to a radio dial. Mimzy pops up from the counter.

Mimzy: Oh finally! Took you long enough!

Alastra goes into her demonic form as a green aura lights up from the outside. The mafia outside were just about to reload their catapult when they notices the eerie greenish glow before Alastra turns to her sinister demon form.

Alastra: A reminder to all, not to mess with the radio demon and her beloved!

With Alastra now in her demon form she expands her tentacle tendrils outside where one smashes the catapult the other killing several of the mafia gangsters. The remaining gangsters panic at the sight of the radio demon's magic. King crimson kicks the door down and Za hando follows behind king crimson. Doppio's stand raises it's hand and four loan shark demon appear next to king crimson who punches a hole through a demon then tears him in half by the waist. Two demons fire at Za hando who swipes his hand erasing space between him and the demons erasing the bullets and dragging the demons to it before snapping their neck in quick succession.

Mimzy: Yeah!

Alastra's body grows larger and limbs become longer before exiting the front door with a sinister unmoving grin.

Alastra: I will devour each and every one of you!

Alastra heads out to massacre the mafia with Y/N and doppio for attacking the hotel. As she exits the front door Mimzy Charlie, and Lucifer come out to watch the bloodbath. Charlie was totally appalled that Alastra is truly terrifying and maliciously monstrous and that Y/N happily joined in on the fun. Lucifer nodded once to make his point. From the back point of view from the camera Lucifer lectures Charlie about the sinners while Alastra devours and kills the mafia outside and Y/N and doppio uses thier stands to kill the attackers.Body parts spread all over the front door while Lucifer was oblivious to the mess.

Lucifer: Mhm you see? What'd I tell you? Charlie sinners are violent psychopaths hell bent on causing as much pain and destruction as they can. There's really no point in trying.

Charlie: Dad! Stop! They're defending this hotel! It may be a bit more sadistic than I'd hoped, but they're doing it for me! How come they can have faith in me but my own father can't?

Nearby behind the turned table Angel Pentious and Husk saw the melodrama that was occurring between Lucifer and Charlie.

Angel Dust: Ooh drama.

Excited, Angel gets out a bucket of popcorn to watch the scene unfold. Husk also picks up a handful of popcorn to eat.

Outside Alastra Y/N and doppio have finished massacring the mafia as Alastra shrinks back down to her usual self now satisfied that she's killed a lot of demons today.

Alastra: Oh I missed getting to let off steam!

Y/N: That was more fun then it should have been.

Doppio: Yeah I ain't pushover now am I bitch!?

Mimzy checks outside if the coast was clear before approaching to Alastra.

Mimzy: Oh Alastra! What a fantastic show! Bravo! As always. Thanks for helping lil' old me out of a tougher spot you're always such a pal!

A railroad debris falls close to Mimzy making her back away in surprise.

Mimzy: Oops. Heheh… sorry about the mess, but I'm sure the little bug can take care of it for you.

Alastra: I think you should go Mimzy.....now.

Mimzy: Oh pff Alastra, you're such a kidder you! Haha, you are so funny!

Y/N: No she's serious get the fuck out.

Alastra: I mean it. You deliberately brought danger to this place just to have me clean up your mess. I can't have that here.

Mimzy: But you love taking care of me! What? You don't actually give a shit about this tacky place do ya? Come on, I know you.

Mimzy pokes his chest with every word in the sentence.

Mimzy: You heartless son of a bitch.

Alastra casually moves her finger away. She moves around Mimzy before standing in front of her with her microphone stick placed in front.

Alastra: You are welcome if you actually want to give redemption a shot but I think we both know that's not really your style so you need to leave.

Mimzy: Fine! Who needs you? Have fun with your little princess and your little hotel! See if I care!

Insulted and offended, Mimzy turns around and flips Alastra off before walking away.

Doppio: Damn what a whore.

Y/N: Oh I hear ya brother.

Husk was rather amused before turning back to the melodrama between Charlie and Lucifer now with a bucket of popcorn of his own. Angel has hers but she also has a drink to go along with it. Pentious was holding a TV guide by Vox.

Angel Dust: This is really getting good.

In a heartfelt scene Lucifer retreats to the lobby while Charlie follows him behind.

Charlie: Dad just…help me.

Lucifer: I… I can't.

Charlie: Why can't you?

Lucifer: Charlie! You don't understand. Heaven never listens! They didn't listen to me they won't listen to you!

Charlie: You don't know that!

Lucifer: I do!

With tears filling his eyes, Lucifer begins to express his feelings through a song More Than Anything.

Lucifer: ♪ You, didn't know that when ♪

♪ I tried this all before, my dreams were too hard to defend. ♪

♪ And in the end, ♪

♪ I won't lose it all again. Now you're the only thing worth fighting for. ♪

♪ More than anything, more than anything. ♪

♪ I'll shelter and adore you more than anything. ♪

Charlie: Dad, I don't need you to protect me from this.

Lucifer: I just don't want you to be crushed by them like… like I was.

Charlie: Dad… ♪ When I was young, I didn't really know you at all. ♪

In a flashback scene, a young Charlie saw her father by his workshop who looked all sad and moopy. He notices her and takes her into his lap to show her some magic. A silhouette of Lilith appears before taking Charlie away. Charlie looks at her father sadly while Lucifer gazes at her with sadness too.

♪ I always felt so small. ♪

♪ But I heard your stories and I was enthralled. ♪

♪ The tales about your lofty dreams. ♪

♪ I listened breathlessly. ♪

♪ Imagining it could be me. ♪

♪ So in the end, it's the view I had of you, that showed me dreams can be worth fighting for. ♪

♪ More than anything, more than anything. ♪

♪ I need to save my people more than anything. ♪

Lucifer: ♪ I've been dying to find out who you are. ♪

Charlie: I've been waiting, ♪

♪ wanting the same thing. ♪

Lucifer: ♪ Looks like the apple doesn't fall far. ♪

Charlie: ♪ Took you a while. ♪

Lucifer: ♪ I've missed that smile. ♪

Charlie and Lucifer: ♪ All that I'm hoping, ♪

♪ now that my eyes are open, is that we can start again. ♪

♪ not be pulled apart again. Cause in the end, you are part of who I am. ♪

Lucifer: ♪ I'll support your dream whatever lies in store. ♪

Charlie: ♪ And who could ask for more? ♪

Lucifer: ♪ More than anything, ♪

Charlie: ♪ More than anything, ♪

Lucifer: ♪ More than anything. ♪

Charlie: ♪ More than anything. ♪

Charlie and Lucifer: I'm grateful you're my Father/Daughter more than anything. More than anything.

As the song ends, Lucifer and Charlie returns to the lobby after traveling across the dimension to a mystical place. Pentious was teary after seeing the sweet tendered moment between the father and the daughter.

Sir Pentious:  Aww, that was ssssweet.

Lucifer: Ok I can get you the meeting but once you're in heaven I won't be able to go with you. Will you be ok?

Charlie: I'll be fine.

Lucifer: That's my girl. (sighs) Good luck kiddo.

Lucifer then grabs Y/N gently by the shoulder.

Lucifer: Oh and Y/N?

Y/N: Y-yeah?

Lucifer:......(Smiles) Take good care of her will you?

Y/N:........I will.

And with that Lucifer turns into a violet red mist before disappearing away from the lobby. Vaggie comes over to talk to Charlie with uncertainty.

Vaggie: This next part is going to be scary. You ready?

Charlie: I'm ready (hugs Vaggie and Y/N) cuz you'll be with me.

Y/N: Always Charlie.

Vaggie looks reluctant hoping she does not mean physically being in heaven.

Vaggie: In spirit right?

Charlie: In Heaven!

Vaggie: Yay…

Y/N: I got a baaad feeling about this.

Vaggie's face winced at the thought of going to heaven and the camera pans to inside a chapel up in heaven where it zoomed in on a praying priest with a stand behind him. He opens his eyes and the episode ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.2K 4
Y/N Drew lived during the 1920s and started his career by opening up an animation studio, Y/N Drew Studios. The man had created a cast of interesting...
4K 89 5
{gender neutral reader} I'll write a description when I have more story figured out! :)
4.8K 232 29
Y/n is a demon sent to hell due to her sad path. She was an assassin for hire, ready to kill for whatever money she could gain. However, on one unfor...