How to be a secretary

By NisargaKalal

Violet is a sweat, small girl. Small not by her age but by heart and height. Lazy, very very lazy, and yet wi... More

1- A good secretary always listens to her boss
2- A good secretary always brings the boss's coffee
3- A good secretary always avoids phone calls
4- A good secretary never messes things up.
5- A good secretary helps out her boss
6- A good secretary enjoys her weekend
7- A good secretary never bitches behind boss's back
8- A good secretary never shares her true feelings
9- A good secretary never messes with the boss.
10- A good secretary never hides things from her boss
11- A good secretary never fools around.
12- A good secretary never forgets.
13- A good secretory never skips work.
14- A good secretary never thinks of making her boss jealous
15- A good secretary never ever makes her boss jealous.
16- A boss never kiss's his secretary
17- A good boss never lies
18- a good boss never gets angry
NOTE
19- A good boss shouldn't keep secrets
20- a good boss never gets jealous
21 A good boss never shouts or fights.
22- a good secretary never takes leaves
23- A good secretary always apologizes for her mistake
24- A good secretary is never afraid.
25- A good boss should maintain personal space
26- A boss and a secretary should never get too close
27- A good secretary never seduces her boss
28- A good secretary never gets angry
29- a good secretary should remain calm
31- A good secretary should live happily
Epilogue

30- a good secretary shouldn't go on date with boss

485 10 4
By NisargaKalal

After what happened today, Khloe had to go to the station to give her statement and Ricardo tagged along with her. Richy had to go to Lilly.

Alvin would have gone with Khloe or she would have gone alone but they did not want to leave either of us alone. That was more important to them.

Hence Alvin stayed with me.

"Alright, Lilliput, maybe we should go out too, to clear your mind," he whispers as everyone leaves.

I looked at him questionably.

"Let's go on a date baby!" he says excitedly, pulling me up. I didn't want to go actually. I was tired.

I frowned looking at him and he understood.

"No, I am not taking no for an answer. We are going out and that is it," he ordered authoritatively and went to my room.

I stood there confused. After a minute, he came back with a jacket in his hand.

"Hmm, this should keep you warm," he hummed to himself, putting the jacket on me. "Let's go, you need to put on shoes. "

I opened my mouth to whine when he gave me a look. A dangerous look to cut me off. He was not taking no for an answer, not even an argument.

We reached the door, where my shoes were lying and he kneeled to put the shoes on me. "I can do it," I complained mumbling.

"I still need to know what happened to your ankle," he said annoyed, holding my right leg. Keeping both hands on his shoulder, I balanced myself not to fall on my ass.

"You can take the bandage off," I informed him softly, afraid of his reaction.

He then changed his position a bit and placed my foot on his knee. He was on one knee, lying in a proposing pose. I hope you get the idea now.

He slowly unwrapped the bandage and when he saw the tattoo he stopped, his hands shaking.

"What did you do Lilliput?" he whispered so low that even I would have missed it if I wasn't waiting for his reaction.

"It's a tattoo," I mumbled stupidly and he shook his head with a soft laugh.

"I can see that, but why?" He questioned breathlessly. He was not expecting this at all. He knew I was afraid of pain.

My tattoo was like an imprinted anklet. It was a chain of flowers and in the middle, it said, 'bound to you butter'. The flower pattern was simple yet pretty.

As he stared at the tattoo, his shaking hands moved to touch my ankle softly and I hissed. 

"Does it hurt?" he asked looking up expectantly and I couldn't hold my smart mouth.

"Of course, you moro-" My sarcastic comment was cut off by his piercing gaze.

"You were saying?" he asked throatily and i gulped, shaking my head 

My leg was still a bit red. He looks at it again with a soft gaze and his face morphs into something I am still quite not used to. I shuddered at the intensity of that look.

Without saying a word, he bent his head, and his soft cold lips touched my ankle and I sighed at the sensation. It was a welcome change to the burning sensation I was feeling.

He places small kisses above the tattoo, and the kisses move up my legs until he can no longer move up. I was still wearing my jeans, so there was no more skin left for him to kiss.

I put my leg down in a second was up on me like white on rice. His lips crushed mine brutally and his hand held my face in place. I groaned in the kiss. Just the sheer force of the kiss was enough to tell me how he was feeling. He loved it but it was clawing at his heart. He was conflicted.

"I love you" he glowered, looking into my eyes, his hands still holding my face. "I swear to god I am never leaving you. How could you go and get that tattoo when you are afraid of pain baby? how? why?"

"Because I love you and I wanted to show you that no matter what happens in the future, I will always love you and be linked to you in a way. However it may be, I could never be apart from you," I admitted how I felt and hissed again.

"I want to tear your clothes and just-" he asked me before he could complete his sentence.

When he finally pulled away I was breathing hard. " I thank my lucky stars every day for bringing you into my life, I love you more than life itself" he whispered next to my lips, as he kissed the corner of my mouth.

I was a gone case now. His words were enough to assure me of his love.

"No, no more hugging now," he instructs himself, shaking to clear his head.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Why? because every time your eyes falls on me or you touch me, i get a boner," he hissed impatiently.

"You are not serious!" i laughed it off.

"Ohh, you think that don't you," he mocked backing me to the corner. And in swift motion, he had me up against the wall and then turned me around so my back was to his front. 

I gasped. Breathing turning to be a difficult task as he rubbed into me.

"Now, do you believe me?" he growled and I nodded frantically.

This escalated too soon. I am assuming that this is his favourite position.

"Now, let's leave before I lose control and we end up doing something else," he ordered in his deep grubbling tone and dragged me out of the house in a rush.

I giggled as he dragged me into the elevator and tried to control himself from kissing me. His thumb was caressing my knuckles, and his other hands were in a fist.

As soon as we exited the elevator he exhaled and then inhaled a lot of air, filling his lungs.

"It was physically making impossible for me to relax!" he muttered waving his hands crazily on his sides.

I laughed at his behaviour.

"Alright, let's move now," he said softly and then dragged me to his bike. Yes.

"Let me ride today!" I exclaimed excitedly and he shook his head in disagreement. He had taught me how to ride it but didn't allow me to ride in crowds.

"No Lilliput, not today. It's not safe in the traffic and you don't know the way," he declined with a solid argument but I was not going to stop just yet.

"You know I am good and driving this and you would be with me, you can tell me the way," I said and he shot me down again.

"Hmm, let's decide this with a game then," he suggests his lips forming a small smile. I know e was planning something.

"What game?"

"Stone paper scissors," he said and I agreed immediately. It was the shortest and best way to decide.

"Alright, then are you ready?" he asked and I nodded my head, "Stone paper scissors."

I glared at him, huffing angrily. I was stupid to choose paper and he chose scissors.

I didn't like the game now because he won.

"I don't like this game," I grumbled and he laughed. "You couldn't let me win could you?"

"You are a sour loser love. Now hop on and hold on tight!" he instructed, straddling the bike. I know the drill. I wanted to say that but I chose to remind him something else.

"You need to wear your helmet," i said instead.

"What for?" he asked smirking and I pushed the helmet as his stomach and he groaned playfully. putting on an act.

"For protection! What else." I glared at his innocence

"You know I always use one," he said smugly smiling and I caught on his trail of thoughts.

"You moron!" I slap the back of his head and he laughs a bit.

"Stop violating me Lilliput."

"Wear your helmet then," I order pushing the helmet over his head.

"Alright, alright, I'll wear this, just this one time," he chuckles adjusting it.

"Good,"

"But, as soon as we go home, we are doing it without one," he whispered and I squeaked surprised a his words.

"Shut up!" I swatted his back shyly and occupied the back seat.

My leg with the 

He chuckled and the bike started with a roar. "Hold on tight!" and then we were off.

.......

We drove for a while in the traffic and then once we were away from the crowds, he increased his speed, and cold air touched my face, putting a smile on my lips. I loved this. He always knew how to manage my moods.

He slowed around a corner and then we reached a hilly area.

"Are we going to the campsite?" I asked him loudly and he nodded.

And in 15 minutes we were there. We had a caping sight which we visited once in a while. It was our favorite because nobody else would disturb us when we were away and it was peaceful.

We loved star gazing and loved the calmness it brought along.

"How is there a mattress here? and food?" I asked surprised, looking at him. "is someone else here?"

" No baby, no one. I just called ahead and had someone prepare this for us," he informed me, putting his arm over my shoulder.

" A bed in the middle of the site? you do spoil me Butter," I said amazed at his skills and love for me.

"Making you happy brings me joy baby, you should know that," he says smoothly and isses my nose.

"I noticed that you seem to be touching me every chance you got," I shared my observation looking at him playfully and he chuckled.

"I am just making up for the years and the times I missed baby," he says and playfully bites my cheek.

I squeak surprised and run away from him and jump on the mattress. It was soft and very very comfortable. there was a blanket too.

I sprawled comfortably and looked up at the clear sky, stars twinkling in the wide open field.

"It looks so pretty, doesn't it?" I asked as he lay next to me.

"Yes, it does. Now with you, it looks even more beautiful to me," he always knows what to say to melt my heart.

I looked at him, the man I admired, the person I grew up with. He was more than just a handsome pretty face. He is kindhearted, funny, has a beautiful soul and I just love him. I have no words to express my feelings for him.

"What?" he asks, a smile on his face.

"Nothing, I was just thinking how much I love you," I said kissing his chest where his heart is.

"You want me to have heart failure," he groaned, pulling me even closer to me and then rolling over me.

He was now straddling me, his hands supporting his body. The front part of our bodies, below our stomach was touching without a space. I could even feel his thing. There was no mistaking that.

He swooped down and captured my lips, making love to them. I groaned and moaned writing below him. His one hand was now roaming over my body, from my hips to my waist, and to my chest.

A minute later not being able to control himself, Alvin finally moved his hands inside my shirt and cupped my breast with His big hand, squeezing it.

My breath caught in my chest and I moaned out loud. His lips had now moved onto my neck, leaving love bites over them. As he sucked on my sensitive skin, a felt a tug in my lower region. I was feeling wet and a strange pain down there.

"Alvin I- " I wanted to complain but he understood me.

"Shhh, baby, let me take care of it,' he struggled to speak in his guttural tone and he sat up, making me sit on his lap, straddling him.

He took off his shirt swiftly and then took off mine next. As my sin meat the cool air, goosebumps followed all over my skin but when his hands roamed my back and my chest touched his, skin to skin I was in heaven.

And what followed after that, I didn't want to tell a soul about it. Not in detail though.

All I could tell you was that we finally did it below the open twinkling sky, not thinking about anything else. He wanted to make my first time special and it was more than special for me.

-----------

After what transpired between us, Alvin was just stuck to my side. His eyes never left me nor did his hands.

If it was not for my brother, he would have shifted his luggage from his apartment to mine. He somehow managed to hold himself.

"Lilliput, I have an important meeting today. Could you please help me out here!" he calls out standing at his office door. I looked up smiling at him.

He had forgotten all about us being in office. He didn't stop with his endearments now.

"Alright, I'll be there," I said getting up from my chair.

"But before that could you get me another cup of coffee please?" as ass softly and I squint my eyes at him playfully.

"It will be your third coffee today!" I exclaimed hands on my hips.

"Please baby, just today," he said already hopping on his legs. That coffee addict. He drank more whenever he was nervous.

"Alright alright, just this one." I accepted his request and left.

"I love you!" he shouts, and I smack my head at his behavior. Everyone could hear him. That idiot.

I swiftly made a cup of coffee and was careful not to spill it on my way. I walked carefully looking where I was going and reached his office door.

Without knocking I opened the door and-

"I love you Alvin. " my steps halted. The door was half open and I saw Khloe hugging Alvin. The scene itself was a sharp pointy knife to my chest.

What is Khloe trying to do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.4K 36
Hot Boss? βœ” Love-Hate Relationship with Boss? βœ” Weird Best Friends? βœ” Complicated friendship with Best Friend? βœ” History with Best Friend's Ex Boyfri...
202K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
5.2M 163K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
7.6K 171 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...