Enchanted Rehearsals: the uns...

By dearlynamjoon

Force Jiratchapong and Book Kasidet stand out as renowned actors within a prominent production company. Over... More

Characters of the Story
Chapter 1 : Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 2 : Shattered Trust
Chapter 3 : Rage and Regret
Chapter 4 : Fading Trust
Chapter 5 : Echoes of Violence
Chapter 6 : Chen's Fury
Chapter 7 : Broken Scripts
Chapter 8 : Unraveling Truths
Chapter 9 : Redemption Road
Chapter 10 : Tangled Emotions
Chapter 11 : Veil of Amnesia
Chapter 12 : Forgotten Frames
Chapter 13 : Silent Storms of Jealousy
UPDATE
Chapter 14 : Heartstrings Revealed
Chapter 16 : Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 17 : Confrontation
Chapter 18 : Reverberations
Chapter 19 : Echoes of Affection
Chapter 20 : Entwined Hearts
Chapter 21 : Midnight Departure
Chapter 22 : Bonds Strengthened
Chapter 23 : Unexpected Casting
Chapter 24 : Unspoken Confessions
Chapter 25 : Crossroads of the Heart
Chapter 26 : The Heart's Dilemma
Chapter 27 : A Decision Deferred
Chapter 28 : Confession
Chapter 29 : Revelation at the Park
Chapter 30 : A Fragile Revelation

Chapter 15 : Revelations

82 4 0
By dearlynamjoon

Force sat on the edge of his bed, his thoughts swirling like a tempest within him. Ohm, his ever-loyal friend, sat opposite him, a concerned expression etched on his face.

"I love Book," Force confessed, the words heavy with emotion as he stressed each syllable. "I've always admired him, but I never had the courage to admit it until now."

Ohm nodded understandingly, prompting Force to continue.

"I was so jealous of Book and Chen growing closer," Force admitted, his voice tinged with regret. "That's why I acted so cold towards him."

"Force, when did you start feeling this way towards Book?" Ohm inquired gently, his eyes filled with genuine curiosity.

"It was when I realized that Book wasn't the one who posted that video of me online," Force revealed, a sense of vulnerability creeping into his tone. "Despite my harsh treatment towards him, he never once spoke out against me. That was when I began to fall for him."

Ohm's eyes widened in realization as Force continued to unravel his feelings.

"And why did you pretend to forget about Book after the accident?" Ohm probed, his voice laced with curiosity.

"I did it intentionally," Force confessed, a shadow of remorse crossing his features. "I wanted a fresh start for both of us, to erase all the pain and animosity between us. So, I faked my amnesia."

A faint smile tugged at the corners of Ohm's lips as he absorbed Force's words.

"Why don't you tell Book all of this?" Ohm suggested gently, his eyes twinkling with encouragement.

"It's not that simple," Force replied, a hint of resignation in his voice. "Book doesn't feel the same way about me anymore, and he's so close to Chen now."

Ohm's smile widened, a knowing gleam in his eyes as he leaned forward to speak.

"Trust me, Force," Ohm reassured him, his voice filled with certainty. "Book still has a soft spot for you."

Force's heart fluttered with newfound hope as he absorbed Ohm's words, a flicker of optimism igniting within him. Perhaps, amidst the tangled web of emotions, there was still a chance for him and Book to find their way back to each other....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 3.9K 30
Kongpob Suthiluck is a young executive in an Asian conglomerate. He's open, warm and kind. Arthit Rojnapat is a member of his executive team. He i...
22.9K 921 11
Mean and Plan, two people who hate each other. But who knows what actually happened. In one night Mean Phiravich saw Plan that was so riveting, and m...
503K 34K 57
YIZHAN FANFIC
29.9K 1.7K 36
A Bisexual boy in the process of becoming a star(Actor) falls in love with a straight guy who was already engaged soon to get married ! let's watch...