Throne Of Corruption | 18+

By -eroticlia

A dark-mafia romance revolving around marriage crisis. ___ Given at the tender age of twenty, Amara Morozóv f... More

Disclaimer
Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter One

Introduction

251 8 0
By -eroticlia

Aiden Ross Morozóv exudes an aura of peril. As the ruthless leader of the New York Bratva mafia, he commands fear and respect from all who cross his path. Among his possessions is his young trophy wife, Amara Morozóv.

At the young age of twenty, Amara found herself betrothed to a man as icy as the winter winds. She had always anticipated a life of captivity with a dangerous man, but she never imagined it would be the very leader himself.

She grew up as a price to her rich family. Beautiful. Innocent. And prim-and-proper.

Who would take her other than the leader himself?

Despite the passage of time, Amara remains an enigma beneath Aiden's frigid facade. He has sworn to keep her at arm's length, even as she carries his own flesh and blood.

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 247K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
3.7M 154K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 28.7K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
333K 38.2K 26
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...