# ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜- ๐’๐”๐†...

By M2touchyy

โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but t... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ใƒŸโ˜…
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒโฃ๏ธŽ
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ #๐Ÿ

๐’๐Ÿ~๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

2.6K 70 29
By M2touchyy

TUESDAY
OCTOBER 10TH
3 DAYS LATER

HARLEM NEW YORK
JACKSON RESIDENCE
8:30AM

LEILANI turned in her bed slowly as she saw the morning light peaking into her bedroom—leilani had blackout curtains. she didn't like the morning sunlight—leilani opened her eyes as she looked at keimeir's crib infront of her. the boy was laying on his back as he was playing with his feet—keimeir was turning 6 months in 6 days, leilani didn't want keimeir to get older, but what could she do about it. leilani just smiled slightly at her son—as she then removed the covers off her and turned to the side of her bed yawning.

leilani turned her head back at keimeir as he made small noises—leilani then stood up stretching before scratching her back slightly. the girl walked infront of keimeir's crib as she lowered herself—"goodmorning papa." leilani said before reaching her hands out for keimeir. kj lifted his arms up hinting for leilani to pick him up.

leilani gently grabbed keimeir as she then laid him on her chest—leilani kissed keimeir's cheek as he smiled at him mother. leilani then grabbed keimeir's bouncer as she led them into her bathroom—leilani sat keimeir's bouncer onto the floor before she gently lowered keimeir into it strapping him up. "wait for mami okay?" leilani said as keimeir watched her every move.

leilani stood infront of the sink before grabbing her toothbrush—leilani cut the sink on while she grabbed her toothpaste. she then put the toothpaste on before brushing her teeth. leilani slightly turned her head to her son to check on him—and keimeir was just examining the room.

leilani quickly got finished brushing as she dried her mouth off—she then walked over to keimeir before taking him out his bouncer. "you hungry papa?" leilani said kissing keimeir before she led them into the kitchen. soon as leilani got into the kitchen she placed keimeir in his high chair before going back into the room to get her phone.

leilani grabbed her phone before leaving the bedroom—she then walked into the kitchen grabbing the ipad that was sitting on the counter to play cocomelon for keimeir. "here papa." leilani said sitting the ipad infront of keimeir as he started watching it.

"what should we eat today?" leilani said looking at keimeir while laying her arms on the counter and leaning slightly—"eggs?" leilani thought to herself before slowly nodded. leilani and keimeir both loved eggs, so it was really a win win situation.

leilani walked over to the fridge as she pulled out the eggs and butter—she then stood over by the pantry before grabbing a avocado. leilani wasn't a big fan of avocado's—but keimeir loved them. kj usually ate a lot of things, he wasn't a picky eater and leilani loved that. it made life easier for her.

leilani bent down grabbing a pan from the cabinet before standing back up and placing it onto the stove—leilani walked over towards the cabinet up top grabbing a small plate for keimeir. leilani then grabbed a knife before she started cutting up the avocado for keimeir.

"here you go kj." leilani said sliding the place onto keimeir's high chair—and he started eating quickly. leilani let out a sigh of relief—now that kj was eating something for now—it would make getting breakfast ready a whole lot easier.

leilani was pouring the eggs into the pan before her phone started ringing loudly—leilani turned around before grabbing her phone off the counter and answering it without looking at the caller id. "hello?" leilani said into the phone as she heard ddot. "unlock ya door." leilani heard as she turned her head towards the front door. leilani quickly walked over to the door before opening it and seeing ddot standing behind it.

"goodmorning." ddot said as leilani slightly smiled at him—ddot rarely told her goodmorning, he rarely asked her how her day was, usually he didn't really check in on her—so hearing ddot tell her goodmorning made her a bit confused, but she couldn't help but smile. "goodmorning." leilani said back before going back over to the now cooked eggs.

"goodmorning papa." ddot said as he sat in the chair next to keimeir—ddot watched keimeir smile while putting the mixed egg and avocado in his mouth. "i gotta talk to you." ddot said as leilani finished placing the rest of the eggs on keimeir's plate. leilani then looked up at ddot a bit nervous—whatever ddot wanted to talk about could either be good or bad, and she really didn't want to find out.

"okay.." leilani said cautiously—ddot examined her every move before turning his head to his son, he didn't really want to meet leilani's gaze while he said what he needed to say. "i been thinking about this for a while, but don't say nothing just yet." ddot said making leilani even more worried.

"you're scaring me, is it bad?" leilani said placing her portion of eggs onto her own plate—ddot scratched behind his head awkwardly, he really didn't know how leilani would take his suggestion—she could yell at him and tell him he's being ridiculous, or she could agree with him. it was only one way to find out.

"depends on how you take it." ddot said shrugging as leilani just nodded slowly—"ask." leilani said as ddot then looked at her, "i feel like we should move in together." ddot said as leilani's mouth parted slightly, she wasn't expecting ddot to say that out of everything.

leilani wasn't dumb, she knew if her and ddot moved in together it wouldn't be that good of an result—they would end up either arguing or making another child, it was just that simple when it came to the two. ddot and leilani couldn't resist eachother, and that's why they have keimeir now.

"i don't know darrian." leilani said rolling the eggs around on her plate—she was unsure where the suggestion came from, but she was mainly focus on why ddot had been thinking about it for a while. "just hear me out." ddot said helping keimeir eat his eggs as leilani nodded slowly.

"cuz i get keimeir on the weekend, so i don't see him as much as i like." ddot said in a saddened tone. he felt like he barely saw his son—and that's not the way it should be. leilani just examined her eggs as she listened to ddot express himself. she could see where he was coming from of course, but she was still unsure about the idea.

"i understand, but we both have our own places, you want me to sell my apartment or somethin?" leilani asked as ddot shrugged slowly—"you can move in my house, i got enough room for all of us." ddot said as leilani shook her head no. "i can't, i been on my own for so long this apartment feels like home to me." leilani said as ddot let out a small sigh.

"what do you wanna do then?" ddot asked the girl as she sighed—"i mean.." leilani said pausing as ddot examined leilani waiting for her to finish her sentence—"i can't move in with you, you got her over there." leilani said crossing her arms annoyed. ddot just laughed at leilani before shaking his head.

"she don't live with me, and she never will." ddot said as he wiped keimeir's hands and mouth off—"but you let her spend the night, i don't wanna be around her." leilani said rolling her eyes. ddot just looked at leilani with a small smirk. he thought leilani's jealously was cute—he wasn't dumb, the two had been together for over 2 years, ddot knew how leilani worked.

"i'll figure somethin out." ddot said as leilani slowly nodded before she started walking towards him—"leilani gently lifted keimeir out of his high chair before she took them over to her bedroom. ddot watched her with a small mug on his face—"what?" leilani said as she let out a laugh.

leilani sat her and keimeir down in her bed as she placed him onto her chest—"nothin." ddot said shaking his head as he followed leilani, he sat down next to her before he held his hands out for keimeir—"you get on my nerves." leilani said rolling her eyes before handing ddot keimeir—ddot just laughed at her before he placed keimeir on his chest.

ddot patted keimeir's back gently as he was slowly falling asleep—ddot looked at leilani who was currently looking at him with a smile on her face. she just thought whenever ddot and keimeir interacted it was the cutest. she found ddot's presence around keimeir adorable.

leilani just yawned as she scooted closer to ddot—ddot watched leilani from the corner of his eye as she slowly laid her head onto his shoulder—"i don't wanna hear it i'm tired." leilani said closing her eyes as ddot laughed. "go to sleep." ddot said before turning his head back to keimeir who was now fast asleep in his arms.

"wake me up later." leilani said as ddot nodded slightly—leilani then quickly fell asleep, and ddot was left sitting there with his little family.

but he wouldn't change it for the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 6.7K 64
๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| he hates her and she hates him. But is it really hate? BOOK 1 ------------------- "You can't fight fire with fire." He said as s...
84.2K 1.7K 12
แด…แด สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส ษขแดแด› แดแด‡ แด€s สแดแดœ sแด€ส สแดแดœ แด…แด แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€ ษดษชษขษขแด€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษขแดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดก แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs. แดแด€แด‹แด€สสŸแด€ ษชs ษดแด‡แดก แด›แด ษดสแด„ แด€ษดแด… ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส า“แดส€ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด„แดแดแด‡...
10.4K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.