Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

Autorstwa Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... Więcej

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 15

413 18 1
Autorstwa Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

The kansen are weapons shaped like humans, the mental cube is an unknown substance brought to humanity through the battles against the siren, the mental cubes are the basis on which the kansen are created, imbued in them with the power to fight against the siren, that is the power of the ships.

The power to conquer the seas and defeat the imminent enemy of humanity and with this power it was that humanity claimed the seas, but in search of more power humanity divided into two factions.

Red Axis (Or Crimson Axis in the game) is an alliance formed by Sakura Empire and Iron Blood who desire the power of the sirens and wage war against Azur Lane, even when there is a common threat that is the sirens, the conflict between factions Humanities continue and that is why no matter the time, the war between humans never changes...

Meanwhile at the Azur Lane base, many of the girls rescue their friends who are incapacitated or unconscious at sea, others are dedicated to preparing damage reports to report to Commander Wales, the Manjuus, which are birds that help the kansen, also help with wound rescue.

Meanwhile Grau, Villar and Baltimore see all the aftermath after the Red Axis attack.

Me: (What a devastating scene, was this how American sailors felt in 1941?)

In that Cleveland with Wales who approached the new ones, Cleveland is surprised to see Baltimore.

Cleveland: Baltimore?

Baltimore: Cleveland?

Cleveland: So you're alive, we all thought you were dead.

The two girls hug each other, very happy to see each other again.

Baltimore: I'm also surprised to be alive, if it weren't for these two I would never have survived.

Then Cleveland looks at Grau and Villar.

Grau: BAP Almirante Grau CV-17, a pleasure.

Villar: BAP Villar DDPM-7, It's a pleasure.

Both Peruvian girls gave a military salute.

Wales: My name is Prince of Wales, commander of this base and from the bottom of my soul I thank you for saving this base from Red Axis. However...

Cleveland: (sigh) Okay... Come closer girls.

Me: Understood.

At that Cleveland takes out a white mental cube, Grau is very surprised since said device does not exist in the game.

Me: What is that?

Baltimore: Didn't I tell you before? That is the cube of truth.

Cleveland: Indeed, we just want to make sure that they are not a threat to us.

So Cleveland held the cube up to each one and the cube just glowed blue and that was it, that's how easy it was to check if someone is a siren spy or not.

Me: That cube looks very convenient.

Cleveland: Indeed, but since it is made with unknown materials, we cannot replicate it.

Me: I understand.

Wales: Cleveland, I leave you in charge of the rescue, I have to talk some things with these girls.

Cleveland: I understand.

After that we are guided to the Wales command office and upon arrival we sit down to talk.

Wales: To begin with... I know that you are not part of the Sakura empire because you helped us and severely beat the first division without problems, also, your factions are Western, but you two use equipment from the Sakura empire, could you tell me more about you and why you have imperial technology?

Me: I think you are misunderstanding the situation, Miss Wales.

Wales: Just call me Wales, how do I misunderstand you?

Me: My partner and I are not from this world, originally we are from a country called Peru, during a government, it was decided to buy technology from the Japanese empire to rearm our armed forces, because we bought many weapons from Japan, most of our designs were based on Japanese weapons, due to the exchange of information with Baltimore, I have deduced that the Japanese empire here is called by another name and that is the Sakura empire.

Wales: (surprised) Impressive, I expected other answers, but I never expected them to be from another world, what else?

Me: Well, we have bought many Japanese planes like the Zero, Nakayima, etc., etc. Our ships are also based on Japanese ones such as the Fubuki class destroyers, Kongou class battleships and Hosho, Ryuuhou, Ryuujou and Taihou class aircraft carriers, of which that last one is me.

Villar: By the way, I am Fubuki class.

Me: In Villar's case she was modified to have a catapult for seaplanes.

Wales: A catapult for a destroyer? It is the most bizarre idea I have ever heard in my entire life, no destroyer of any country has that capability.

Me: (pointing at Villar) Well, here you have one.

Villar: Am I the first destroyer in this world to have a seaplane catapult? (blushes) Commander, don't say that because you make me blush.

Me: How pretty you look that way.

Wales: Ahem! Please stop flirting, we are in a meeting.

Me: I am sorry.

After that the meeting continued for a while longer, during which time Grau and Villar told Wales everything related to their lives as a warship in the game, clearly Grau was not going to tell her about her life as a human since that could make her cause a lot of trouble and she wanted to save herself from all that.

While Wales, Grau and Villar talk, Cleveland and Illustrious look at the state of the base.

Cleveland: They caught us off guard, I didn't expect them to attack us so early.

Illustrious: Yes, the Empire and Iron Blood attacking us is not a surprise, but...

At that moment all the downed ships and planes disappeared without leaving any trace.

Illustrious: Are they aware of how dangerous siren technology is?

Cleveland: We must focus on repairing the entire base and making it operational.

Illustrious: Yes, we will never be taken by surprise again, the Royal Navy fleet will be here shortly.

Cleveland: The Eagle Union fleet will also be here in a few days.

Illustrious: The power of those new ships is quite powerful indeed.

Cleveland: Yes, I realized that the aircraft carrier was a Taihou class, because of the number of aircraft it carried.

Illustrious: (Shock) Really? why would an imperial aircraft carrier help us?

Cleveland: Yes, but they are ships like Kongou, built in another country to be later sold to another country.

Illustrious: I see.

Meanwhile Javelin and Laffey head to the port to anchor their ships and then they disembark.

Javelin: (sigh of relief) I'm glad everyone isn't too hurt.

Just then she sees her friend lying on the floor and she screams in fright.

Javelin: Hey Laffey-chan! Are you OK!?

Laffey: I don't know, I'm too sleepy to know.

Javelin: (Trying to pick up Laffey) Don't fall asleep here!

Meanwhile Wales, Illustrious and Unicorn approach, Wales had already finished her meeting with Grau and Villar. Currently Villar and Grau were assigned to the rooms that belonged to Baltimore's fleet since they would be away from this base for a long time, the status of Baltimore would also be notified to Essex who was their fleet commander before being defeated by the enemy.

Wales: It seems like we've landed a good prize, we have an aircraft carrier that could have the same potential as Enterprise.

Unfortunately due to the start of this war, Enterprise is not going to come here as she has paperwork and meetings with different ministries due to the current war between factions and she will not have time to come here.

Illustrious: That's a shame, but we're lucky we recruited two of them.

Wales: Me too.

Unicorn comes over with her friends to say hello.

Unicorn: Javelin-chan! Laffey-chan!

Unicorn runs to meet her friends.

Javelin: Hello Unicorn, are you okay? You did not hurt?

Unicorn: I'm fine! Thanks for asking.

Wales: You two did your job very well, you saved us.

At that Javelin remembers her meeting with Ayanami and she gets a little sad and when she was going to speak, Laffey falls off her and takes off her blouse by accident, Javelin was left naked from the waist up.

Javelin: (she covers her breasts) What are you doing Laffey-chan!?

Laffey: I'm so tired, I want to sleep...

Illustrious: You are surely tired, please go and rest.

Javelin fixes her clothes and then asks.

Javelin: Excuse me...

Wales: A soldier's duty is also to rest.

Laffey wakes up to drink Oxicola.

On the other hand, our protagonist and Villar are guided throughout the base through Baltimore, they chat friendly about trivial topics to pass the time.

CONTINUE...................

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.4K 262 9
a large burst of mana is felt in the dimensional gap, almost rivalling both dragon gods. the source of the mana is a petite girl with looks that coul...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.4K 76 8
An artist find their self in body of someone else, after living for their entire life in such restricted place with people who can't try open minded...
595K 36.2K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...