Prison

Par xeii01

One piece in the real world? Let's see how that turns out with the ASL brothers/shanks/kidd/law/zoro/sanji... Plus

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29.
30.
Special Chapter
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

44

35 3 3
Par xeii01

You bounced a ball on your bed; up and down. You were gazing at it; in thoughts. You remembered yesterday was when Sanji didn't let you do the dishes. The ball drops on your bed, softly, as you starred at your fingers; still feeling guilting, you didn't want to leave your room, but you knew that if you don't, the others would be worried about you.

You got up and pulled your door handle and walked out to the dining place where everyone usually would be as they chat away to their gang members. 

You looked confuse as it was quiet and no one was there. Luffy and the crew weren't there . You don't see Marco or Ace either.

You spotted Thatch and told him where everyone was.

Thatch was nervous to say as Ace told him to not tell you. You looked fierce into his eyes; Thatch started to spill the beans. He knew you wouldn't leave him be without answers.

Thatch: Ace and Marco went to get Killer.

You freezed a bit hearing his name. You try to control you hands to not shake because of that bastard that has been plotting everything. You sighed and response to Thatch in monotone.

"...Killer? Why?"

Thatch: He was the one who started the war and he's planning on trying to do something next.

"What is he trying to do?"

Thatch: I don't know yet, but everyone else is heading that way too. Luffy wanted to fight along with them. I heard Sabo is also turning there with Luffy nakamas.

"WHAT?! FUCK!"

The diary that I read also stated that if one of the main characters meet Killer, they will either get seriously in danger or even die. I can't have my friends die either.

Ugh dammit! Sabo too? Why does he always slip through my fingers.

How do I get there faster??? Think faster Y/N!

"When did they leave?"

Thatch: It's been a while.

Fuck. I hurried out and I saw Shanks waiting in the car.

"Oh, at least he didn't leave yet!"

I ran towards him, opening the handle of the car. Shanks notices me and left the car unlock. He was on the wheel, smiling as you enter.

"What are you doing here Shanks? I thought you left with the rest?"

Shanks: Well, I assume you would come out anytime soon to join them so I waited.

"Really? I appreciate it! Phew, now we can reach faster"

Shanks steps on the accelerator and we hitted the road. He said that his gang is already there to help Luffy and Ace if needed.

We have to get there on time. The diary stated that Killer is the most dangerous opponent since he's possessed by something or maybe someone. Did it happened the same thing to him as it did to me?

It could be a possibility since the chances of me and him could be connected in the our previous life. Think... who hated me in my past live....

You were chewing your nails in your thoughts, Shanks gently slapped your hands away from your mouth while his one hand on the wheel.

Shanks: Don't do that.

Hmmmmm... you looked at Shanks confusedly; tilting your head. 

"Why are you so calm? You look different today too."

When you realized how Shanks looks differently, it was his hair slightly back, and he seem clean? Calm too? Shouldn't he be worried right now? He is also affected in this.

Shanks: Hmmm? No, there's no need to be worrying about this. This is just a minor conflict.

"But, it's Killer... Shanks."

Shanks flinched a bit hearing his name. He sighs and let out a frustrating response.

Shanks: Well, y/n? Do you want me to be angry? There's no need in worrying myself, I know what to do when I meet him. After all, what he did to you...

He grips the wheel while his veins appeared on his face; still focused on the road.

You smiled and ruffled his hair. Right, he must be stressed too, I shouldn't pressure him too much, you thought.

Shanks parked for a moment. He looked at your direction. Your hand still on his head, he gripped your hand as it shifted to his face. He closed his eye, snuggling the palm of your hand. 

After a minute, he opens his eyes; now looking at you, which made your heart flutter. This Shanks is pretty, you thought. He never was like this in his usual sense. Is he drunk? 

No he's driving..

You try to remain calm, as you didn't want to turn red in front of him.

Shanks: Y/n

"W-what?"

Shanks: Don't ever leave me, okay?

Who knew he could be a soft ball. You pinched his cheeks.

"Well... honestly, I did thought of it, but you were with me since I was awake that day.... I mean that accident. So I changed my mind, even though you should've let me out of prison sooner." *eye roll*

Shanks was about to say something, when you closed his mouth and yelled at him.

"Sh.. no more! We have to go!" You let go of your hand.

Shanks: Tsk. Ruining my moment. Well.. I feel much better now. 

"They are waiting for us. Or I can drive you know?"

Shanks: Hell no.

He went back to driving and before we knew it, we arrived to the location. You saw a lot of people fighting each other.

"Ugh.. please don't be another war.." *whines*

Shanks: They won't be a war. Kaido is dead, these are his people who just wants revenge. Anyways, my gang is dealing with that. Let's go to that direction, they are there.

You nodded.

You followed Shanks, holding his hand. He smiled like a baby, leading us to our doom. 

Once we arrived, the scene that we saw wasn't we imagined. It was tense... we saw familiar faces alongside as well.

A chair that looked like a royal was worthy to sit,  he was Killer. His legs was crossed and a black fog was around him. Shanks and I could tell he was indeed possessed by something. They were four people standing behind him as he leans into a conversation with someone.

We walked closer to the scene

*click clack... click clack*

Killer slowly shifted his gaze towards us. A sense of chill came down to me as I slowly shivered looking at his face. A face of a man who didn't sleep for weeks or even months.

Shanks squeezed my hand, shaking his head. "Don't let it bother to you." he whispers.

You were in relief that he came with you. The only person who can calm you down right now and bring you back to reality. 

You looked straight into Killer's eyes and try to leave out a word until he spoked.

Killer: Look who finally showed. After all those years, you finally came to seek your revenge.

"We met a while ago, what do you mean by years?"

Killer: I wanted to be a little dramatic no? Heh...

You knew he was lying. He's definitely someone I know from my previously life. You did not have a clue, as you memories is still repleshining.

You looked to behind him, to see who were the people supporting him.

Killer smirked. "Well... you guys should introduced eachother, or should I say a little reunion?

They came closer to the light and you gasped, trying to remain calm. Shanks also flinched, but couldn't speak as well..

You recognized the four people standing at you two.

It was.....Sabo, Koala, Diamente and Kidd......

--End

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
125K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
678K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...