𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, STYLE

Av Bacvonbitz

- kyle broflovski and tolkien black has been hanging out more than ever, making tiktoks together, hanging o... Mer

. 1 ><
. 2 ><
. 3 ><
. 4 ><
. 5 ><
. 6 ><
. 7 ><
. 8 ><
. 9 ><
. 10 ><
. 11 ><
. 12 ><
. 13 ><
. 14 ><
. 15 ><
. 17 ><

. 16 ><

305 13 16
Av Bacvonbitz

FEBRUARY 12TH, SUNDAY.
( A DAY BEFORE )

it was currently 8:03 AM.

wendy had been walking out of a nearby cafe since she didn't want to go buy from the tweak's shop anymore, due to what she learnt about what they put in their drinks.

her phone had been in her hand and she was texting her best friend bebe.

bebe had been pressuring her about valentine's day, trying to figure out who she should ask and what to do.

this happened every year for wendy so she just sat there and remained silent about how she really felt about bebe and let her best friend rant about all the guys she should ask.

sometimes she wished bebe wasn't so oblivious. but, what could she do.

she took a sip of the coffee she bought, allowing the sugar to flow in.

the ravenette almost dropped her phone when she started to get a call from bebe, her phone violating vibrating in her hand.

wendy sighed to herself, clicking the answer button and held it up to her ear. which, she regretted immediately.

"wendy! okay- I finally got a valentine-" bebe shouted.

"-is it clyde?"

bebe went silent on the other line. wendy could hear her shuffling.

"...would you be mad if I said yes?" bebe quietly questioned.

wendy brung her hand up to her face, already getting sick of bebe. "you're joking.. right? you guys broke up last week!" the noirette reminded her.

the blonde on the other line dramatically sighed. "yeah I know.. but he apologized!— and sent me flowers on friday! I know he still loves me."

"he doesn't care about you-!" she cut herself off, she pinched the middle of her nose from annoyance.

wendy could feel herself get angered, not because she was " jealous " but because bebe was so oblivious and obsessed with the idea of having a boyfriend that it's slowly ruining her experience of having someone who does love her.

and that's coming from experience.

"you know what? okay bebe, enjoy your valentine's with your loving boyfriend."

wendy hung up, irritated by her bestfriend.

she felt her phone vibrate from notifications she was getting. and she figured it was bebe spamming her.

..

she ended up sitting on a nearby bench next to the cafe she just exited, wanting to calm herself down.

she crossed her legs and sat back comfortably, the wind of the cold air blowing against her made it hard for her to sit completely still.

wendy used the hood that was connected to her jacket to cover the top of her head and the sides of her face.

she continued to take sips of her coffee, scrolling through instagram seeing many funny, relatable and some of her friends posts.

..

the ravenette sat there for about an hour till she decided she wanted to head home. there was nothing to do anyways.

she stood up, throwing away her coffee cup in the nearest trash can.

she doesn't like littering.

wendy stretched for a moment then sighed, walking towards the direction near her house.

she looked around the small neighborhood of south park. everything looked so vintage and old.

she hated this town.

wendy continued to walk on the sidewalk, ready to cross the street safely.

her phone vibrated again and she stopped walking. she contemplated whether she should check it or not, since she wanted to not have to see bebe's messages.

wendy took a deep breath and shoved her gloved hand into her pocket.

she pulled her phone out and turned it on. the noirette was greeted by messages from someone she hadn't expected.

one message from
best blonde i know !1!1!1 🏵️‼️🔥.

..

wendy chuckled to herself, she forgot that he set that as his contact name.

..

best blonde i know !1!1!1 🏵️‼️🔥

WwendY
Sent 9:25 AM.

Yes?
Read 9:26 AM.

best blonde i know !1!1!1 🏵️‼️🔥
hey mt sweet beautiful bestfriend that i speak2 everyday of my life!
pls come2 tweeks crcK shop
:3
Sent 9:26 AM.

...Crack shop?
Oh, I'm leaving from there right now.
Read 9:26 AM.

best blonde i know !1!1!1 🏵️‼️🔥
turn back pls
i need3 tlaj2 u
Sent 9:26 AM.

..

wendy was amazed she could read the messages he sent to her, yet she had practice from when she used to date stan and he'd type exactly like kenny.

'boys are dumb.' she thought and spun on her heal.

she began walking to the area she had left a minute ago, wondering why she's even walking back.

she placed her phone back in her pocket and sighed deeply.

wendy wondered what he wanted to talk to her about. it was weird enough that he was texting her. usually, he
would just speak to her at school.

she saw as she got closer to the coffee shop, it was a couple blocks away from the cafe she went to.

..

the ravenette pushed open the doors of the tweaks coffee shop and looked around, she narrowed her eyes as she tried to find a familiar blonde.

which, wasn't that hard since he was sitting down with his orange parka tied around his neck like a cape. and his regular style of a messed up white - T and fingerless black gloves. dirty dark jeans as well.

wendy sighed. "all of you dress the same." she mumbled, referring to stan's group as they all had the same style— kyle is semi, he usually wears different things, making him stick out more than the rest of them.

she walked over there, the sound of people clicking forks plates and cups touching tables made her cringe.

"kenny?" she called out when she was in front of his table.

kenny blinked a few times, he was zoning out and looked over at wendy.

he smiled, giving her a toothy grin— showing his crooked and slightly yellow teeth.

she smiled back and sat down.

wendy took her hood off due to the warmth of the place and fixed her hair so it wouldn't look weird.

she watched as kenny picked at the hello kitty bandaid that was on his nose.

"who gave you that?"

"-marj." he answered immediately and placed his arms on the cold wooden table.

he sniffed before talking. "so, how are you?" he smiled hazily.

wendy raised a brow. "..I'm alright, what about you?"

"I'm great! thanks for asking."

she glanced around, confused.

"what did you need?- are you high?" wendy squinted her eyes at the blonde boy, noticing the light red filling over the sclera.

"bruh- no, listen— I needed to talk to you."

kenny took a deep breath. "have you seen stan?" he asked.

"what? no- well, I haven't been speaking to him but I saw him around." she answered.

"has he been acting weird..?"

wendy shrugged.

"I guess.. he looks like he dumped, ditched, whatever you wanna call it. he hasn't been hanging around you guys either, from what I've noticed."

the blonde nodded. "right! exactly, he's been acting like that since last week."

"what does this have to do with me?" the ravenette asked.

"I need you to talk to him.. tomorrow. at least make small talk. to see what's bothering him." kenny answered.

"even though it's pretty obvious, he needs to admit it." kenny added.

wendy pressed her brows together. "why can you do it?"

"I tried. he ignored. plus- I have to talk to someone else." kenny says.

wendy sighed irritably. it's not like she was annoyed that she had to speak to stan, she was just annoyed that she had to deal with their problems instead of them dealing with their own.

"I guess." she gave in.

kenny clapped his hands like a child. "good! okay, talk to him tomorrow."

wendy thought for a moment. "I'll talk to him at the end of the day."

kenny gave her a thumbs up, smiling again.

the conversation fell between them, now the murmuring between others and sounds of forks, cups and place filled the coffee shop one more.

they both sat in silence, it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. it gave wendy time to think.

kenny decided to speak up. "buy me something. preferably a meal with a sweet tea." his raspy voice spoke.

wendy furrowed her brows and stared at him dumbfoundedly. "what?"

the boy clasped his hands together and put them up to his nose. "please. I beg."

wendy continued to look at him.

kenny looked at her, pleading.

"wendy, I'm hungry, please. don't let me starve." he begged.

she clicked her tongue and stood up. "fine, okay."

kenny raised his hands and smiled like a child. "THANKS!" he said happily.

wendy hummed and headed to the front counter to order, seeing that tweek was standing there and craig was on the other side, taking notes of each table and what they ordered.

"wendy?! ah- what can I get you?" he trembled uncontrollably. tweek has gotten better at controlling his tics that he had simce he was a child.

kenny and wendy both ended up having a chocolate muffin for each of them, and kenny had got a sweet tea as he requested.

wendy hadn't expected her sunday to go like this, and it wasn't like he didn't like it. it made her feel a bit better from earlier. the whole situation with bebe obviously made her upset.

kenny joked around, had a conversation with her and all of the stuff that would be able to cheer wendy up.

wendy enjoyed his company.

..

it was now somewhere near 6pm. kenny and her parted ways and she was finally headed back home.

they had hung out for a bit, talking about stuff. she got some hints on kenny and his personal life.

about who he likes, and honestly, it was expected. considering how much they hang out when kenny isn't with his group.

he was planning to ask this person out on valentine's day, and wendy felt happy for him. she knew that the person he liked would accept, because she knows the person.

wendy felt happy for all the couples on valentine's day, though she still had to get her situation figured out as well. knowing that the special someone she wanted to ask is probably not going to accept.

but, wendy doesn't back down. she isn't the type to ever do that.

and the deadline is in two days so she might as well get it over with.

she's been planning the confession for awhile now, and who she's going to ask is expected. since the person is the closest person to wendy.

especially since they're wendy's bestfriend.

wendy unlocked and opened the door to her house. greeted by her parents, she smiled and kissed her mother on the cheek and gave her dad a hug.

the noirettte kicked off her vans and pulled out her phone from her pocket then took off her purple jacket, hung it on the rack and ran upstairs.

she immediately headed to her bedroom and sat on her bed.

she was too lazy to take off her outside clothes, plus she was comfortable. she wore a white tanktop and black cargo pants.

not like that information mattered but, why not.

she turned on her phone and backed up against the wall.

she typed in her passcode and clicked the notes app.

she copied a simple paragraph she wrote a few weeks before, checking for mistakes and proper grammar. she swiped off and clicked on the messages app.

she thought for a moment. biting her bottom lip from anxiousness. she clicked the contact and her finger hovered over the keyboard.

wendy wondered if this was a good idea, thinking she should leave every bit of courage she had and wait until next year.

she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, calming herself.

she typed a simple message. 'bebe,'

she didn't wait for her best friend to respond, she pasted the message onto the keyboard and sent it immediately. closing the app, turning off her phone and slamming the phone onto the bed.

anxiety filled her.

a few moments past, wendy hadn't heard anything come from her phone. she hadn't heard the vibration of a notification nor did she get a call.

she regretted it, she regretted sending that message. wendy thought of the worse possibilities.

until, she got a notification from her phone. wendy's heart skipped a beat.

she wanted to die right now.

she licked her cracked lips and slowly grabbed her phone, she turned it on and saw bebes contact name, and a message underneath that read.

'wait.. what? are you serious...' and it trailed off due to it being too long for the notification bar.

wendy knew she had been rejected, but, she opened the message anyways and braced herself for the worse.

..

BEBE 💗💜💛   #4L .

Bebe,

I know that you're with Clyde right now, and I know you're probably asking him to be your valentine. But, I needed to get this off my chest because if I hold this in much longer I'd probably die.

So, I just need you to know, Bebe, even though you're probably not like that, I am. SO, THIS IS MY CONFESSION. I love you Bebe, I love you so much. And you probably only see me as your bestfriend and that's okay! I just need to get whatever feelings I have off my chest so I wouldn't have to burden myself or you with them.
-
and, if you don't accept that's okay. Just please don't stop being friends with me, I don't want to end our friendship because of some crush.
Read 6:46 PM.

BEBE 💗💜💛   #4L .
wait.. what? are you serious.? You're not joking right?
oh my gosh.
THANK YOU.
ive been waiting for this for so long. wendy, aThankYEUDEYHEJDH
Sent 6:46 PM.

..

wendy read these messages in shock, before she knew it she got an incoming call from bebe that almost made her drop her phone.

she answered it immediately out of instinct, and regretted it when she heard the squeal on the other side of the phone.

wendy pulled the phone away before bringing it back, sighting softly.

"If that was you telling me to be your girlfriend then I accept!- I will literally break up with clyde write now! holy shit!" she exclaimed, wendy heard bebe's nails tap against the screen, figuring she was typing a message.

wendy raised her brows. "are you serious? you actually accept?"

"YES. please tell me that wasn't a joke, I'll kill myself." bebe said.

wendy was in disbelief in a moment before smiling so hard her cheeks hurt. "it wasn't a joke, I meant it."

"I'm coming over." before wendy could respond, bebe hung up.

wendy pulled the phone away from her face and stared at the screen. before dropping it and grabbing the nearest pillow next to her, screaming in it as a way to get her happiness out.

..

filler chapter .

plus, I WANTED2 SHOW YALL I SHIP BENDY. 🔥🔥🗣️🗣️ n can y'all guess who kenny's crush is? it's obvious if you ship the ship lmao.

TILL NEXT TIME MLS !!! 🫵🏽💗

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.8K 93 7
"Yeah! Stan and I can fake date better than anyone you've ever fucking seen, fat boy!" Kyle says. He turns to Stan and the two high five. It's only u...
20.2K 489 8
Cartman and Cupid me have been watching Kyle and Stan for a long time. Taking note of the way they act around each other. Asking town residents what...
119K 2.6K 34
hanahaki AU‼️ (they're aged up🙀) stan x kyle fanfic ft: STYLE hints of BUNNY hints of CREEK angsty lmao :3 south park au⁉️ enjoy<3
7.7K 299 19
When did it start? Neither could really pinpoint it. If you asked anyone else they would say that those two have always been that way, they've always...