you haven't seen us yet

De liniverse

collection of jenlisa one-shots Mai multe

coffee shop
the choice
quarantine
i'm sorry
miss bubbly
miss bubbly (2)
try
lovesick girls
i don't like it
someone from the past
someone from the past (2)
like you want to kiss me
happy birthday jennie
cupid has another plan
home
happy birthday lisa
kiss it better

best part

203 3 0
De liniverse

lisa

i lowered the hood of my jacket to cover more of my face and then cross my arms against my chest. there's nothing more i want to do right now than go home.

i'm not an anti social person but sometimes big crowds just aren't my thing. i look beside me where my sister keeps taking shots of the artist currently doing her set on stage while waving one of her hand along with the melody.

atleast one of us is enjoying.

"lisa." she turned to me when the instrumentals came in. "i'll just go closer so i can take clearer shots. wait here." she didn't even wait for my response and just slip through the throng of people.

i sigh.

i reach for my phone on my pocket to see the time. we've been here for 2 hours already. it's already dark. i just hope my sister will get bored sooner. if only i didn't owe her a favor, i wouldn't be force to go here.

a new voice spoke on the mic to check if it's working but i didn't bother looking. i look for any messages and saw one from jisoo so i type a reply to her. i notice people around me moving upfront to get closer.

my forehead knitted.

the next one must be someone famous. one girl infront of me stepped back and thank god for my quick reflexes, i took a step back to avoid the collision but i guess that wasn't the best move because i bumped into someone behind me.

i turned to face the person i accidentally collided with, my face instantly turning red in embarrassment.

"i'm so sorry." i apologized.

"it's fine." the girl wave her hand and when i got a proper look on her face, the first thing i noticed was her eyes.

they're very striking.

too bad i couldn't see her whole face because she's wearing a mask. it's funny tho because she's like the only one wearing one. maybe she just doesn't like the smell of weeds floating everywhere. or it can be for the reason that she's still cautious with the pandemic but anyway, it's really not my business.

and then next thing i notice is her ginger hair. now i hate those colors because it reminds me of that memory from highschool when i dyed my hair orange and.. let's just say it didn't turn out great. but the girl before me effortlessly pulled the color off.

she also has crystals on her nose bridge that accentuates her pretty eyes.

i cleared my throat when i realized i've been staring for long.

"do you want to uh.. take my spot?" i offered and move my hand like an idiot.

"why?" she asked, a hint of curiosity on her voice. she must be thinking i'm a weirdo.

"uh because you're smaller than me? so maybe i'm blocking your view or something." i look behind her and saw the crowd. i returned my eyes on her.

"and there's a possibility you'll get push around with these crazy crowd." i told her in a low voice, not wanting to get jump when someone overhear that. she didn't respond right away so i got worried if i offended her.

"sorry i must be making you uncomfortable. i don't have any bad intention i just—"

"no it's okay." she cuts in.

from my peripherals, i saw a guy wearing black cap and black mask stepping forward, giving me a serious stare.

oh damn. is that her boyfriend?

he looks ready to attack me. does he think i'm hitting on her girl? i'm just being nice. it's not like i have a chance with this pretty girl anyway. i'm too awkward to impress women.

the girl saw that something else's caught my attention so she turned towards the guy. she put her hand on his arm and leaned in, whispering something on him. the guy then nod before moving on his previous position.

o-kay?

the girl turned to look at me again. her eyes squinted a little so i guess she gave me a smile. "i would love to if you don't mind. i really like this next artist." she told me. i let out relieved sigh before showing her a smile.

"here." i step on the side to provide her a way to move infront. she walked past me and i got a whiff of her perfume. it smells so good and it smells something i cannot afford.

"i'm not really here willingly. my sister just drag me here so she has someone to take pictures of her." i explained. i don't know why i just blurted that out. maybe i still want to prove to her that i'm not some weirdo.

although it'll be hard to prove with the way i'm currently staring at her bare back. she's wearing a tiny white top, it's back having criss-cross strings or whatever that's called. all i know is it should be a sin wearing this kind of clothes. she'll cause commotion.

she turned her body to face me again so i quickly shifted my gaze to her eyes. she raise her right eyebrow at me. jesus even her eyebrows are pretty.

"so you don't like any of the artists performing tonight? not even one?" she asked. she's too nice to even entertain me.

i shrug and tried not to gay panic when her eyes remained on me. the more i look, the more i notice how pretty her eyes are.

"i don't even know any of them." i answered honestly. i heard her small giggle.

did i just make this pretty girl laugh??!

oh wow what an achievement lisa. the next artist walk towards the center so i let the girl focus infront knowing now that she like this artist. what i didn't expect tho is when the ginger haired girl shift her gaze at me again.

"the next artist is daniel caesar. he's really good. you should listen to his songs." she suggested.

she has an accent. was it british? no it's lighter. it's like i've heard it before. kiwi? i had a friend before who lived in new zealand so i'm familiar with the accent. although i could be wrong because it's hard to distinguish accents.

"what's your favorite? maybe i should start with that one." i told her. i'm not usually a chatty person but the fact that this girl actually want to make conversation with me is pulling out the talkative side in me.

"all are good but my personal favorite is 'best part'."

"i'll try that one then."

silence reigned between us as the artist begin his introduction. the audience clap their hands after and then the first song is being played.

"oh wow." i muttered while listening to him. it's not my favorite genre of music but he sounds nice.

"great right?" the girl's eyes are sparkling like she's saying, 'i told you'. i bob my head as a yes.

"yeah you're right. i'll definitely check his music later."

"you better." the girl warned in a playful tone so i chuckled.

"yes ma'am. i pinky promise." i showed her my pinky finger, making her eyebrow raised.

"how old are you?"

"this is me telling you i'm serious." she shake her head and just go with my antics, linking her pinky to mine. i beamed in satisfaction.

"my name's lisa by the way." i told her after dropping my hand. she hesitated for a moment before she said her name.

"i'm rubyjane." such a cute unique name.

"are you from around here?" i asked her while the artist prepare for his next song.

"no. just having vacation here." the sudden feeling of disappointment hit me after hearing her answer.

"oh. if you want i can suggest you good places around here."

"really?" i swallowed, gathering all my courage and pulling out my best effort in flirting before i answer her.

"yeah ofcourse. you want to give me your number so i can text you or something?" i act nonchalant but inside, my heart's beating crazily. this is like the bravest thing i've done in my gay life, which is subtly asking a girl's out.

but seeing the sudden change in her expression, made my shoulders drop in dismay. she glance behind us and that's when i remembered. fuck she has a boyfriend. why did it slipped my mind.

"sorry.." her voice and eyes are both apologetic.

"no no it's okay. i get it. your boyfriend might not like it." i forced a smile. she quickly shook her head.

"no he's not my boyfriend. i just.. it's complicated."

she's single but she's just not interested lisa. get the memo brain!

i feigned another happy smile.

"i totally understand. i hope you enjoy your stay here tho." i saw her took a deep breathe.

"thank you lisa. you've been really nice to me." she said in her gentle voice. don't get too giddy heart.

"and i really enjoyed talking to you." she added. "me too, rubyjane. i'm not usually this talkative but with you..." hearing her laugh made my heart soar. it eases the awkward atmosphere around us seconds ago as well.

"is that a bad thing?" i can imagine her smirking behind her mask. oh if only i can see her whole face. i bet she's even prettier.

"not really." i shrug, suppressing a smile.

"well i'm glad to hear that."

the guy she's with went to her so i let them talk. after a few minutes, rubyjane shifted her attention to me again.

"sorry but we have to go."

already?

i stop myself from frowning. "oh sure."

"it's really nice to meet you, lisa."

"you too, rubyjane." i showed her a genuine smile. she gave me a small wave in return before leaving. i let out a sigh while watching her disappear on the crowd.

"hey, let's go buy some food. i'm hungry." somi suddenly popped out of nowhere.

after we ate, we stayed for another hour before we call it a night.

i slump my ass on the couch as soon as we got home. what an eventful night. the only memorable thing being a certain ginger haired girl. my lips instantly pulled into a smile as i think about her.

"holy shit!" i jump in surprise when my sister suddenly yelled on top of her lungs.

"what's wrong?" i shot her a confused look as i sit properly.

"are you fucking kidding me?!" she ignored me ofcourse, her focus never straying away from her phone.

"jennie kim was there at coachella!!" i almost didn't catch the name because of her shriek. i rolled my eyes. typical somi. freaking out over celebrities. my interest completely deflated as i went back on my previous position.

"i can't believe i've missed the chance to meet her." she murmured to herself with a groan.

"how would you even know. there's like thousands of people there."

"well i know the event will be filled with a lot of artists and celebrities but i didn't expect jennie to fly out here and watch."

"jennie? who?"

"i just told you are you even listening? anyway her name's jennie kim. famous talented singer. with pretty face and nice personality." she said without looking at me.

"you and your fondness with celebs." i shook my head, sighing exasperatedly but somi just ignored me, still focusing on her phone.

"god i love her outfit so much. let me check where she get those.. what the.. it's already sold out??! her power is insane. anyway should i try her hair? nah i don't think ginger suits me." somi keeps talking to herself but her last sentence caught my attention.

ginger?

i slowly sat up on the couch and cast my eyes on my sister.

"did you just say ginger?"

"yeah what about it?" she answered without sparing me a glance.

i swallowed. there must be a lot of ginger in that festival right? it wasn't the same girl i've talked to? but she was so pretty that i won't even be surprised that she's really a celebrity.

"what's her full name?"

"jennie kim."

"no like her full name?" somi avert her eyes on her phone and transfer it to me. she gave me a scowl.

"that's her full name."

"what's her instagram?" i asked as i pull out my phone from my pockets. i need to see her face just to make sure. i glance at somi and saw her raising her brow at me. she must've noticed my sudden interest.

"why are you suddenly interested?" i shrug. somi's face lights up like she remember something.

"oh wait speaking of instagram. i think she mentioned before about her second name. that's why her ig username's jennierubyjane."

with that my whole body stilled. ruby jane? holy fucking shit. i scramble with my phone as i type her username. once i click her profile my breath hitch.

"holy shit." i muttered when i confirmed that she's the same girl i've had a conversation with at coachella.

i stared at her face. now that i'm looking at her face without the mask, she's so much prettier than i imagined.

i lick my lips. holy fuck did i really just talked and flirted with a celebrity??? i click her latest post and saw the same outfit that made me lose my sanity earlier.

"you're acting weird and this is like the first time i see you give an interest with celebrities. but can't really blame you because jennie is a hottie."

she sure is. but what got me hooked to her more is how humble and sweet she was. should i tell my sister not only have i met jennie but i also had the chance to have a whole conversation with her? she'll freak out for sure.

i decided to just keep it to myself. i look down on my phone. staring at jennie's picture, i came up with an idea. she already has 50,000 comments and i know she won't see mine but i still left one under her latest post.

lsmnbn: you're definitely the best part tonight <3

after hitting post, i lock my phone and smile to myself. this is the best coachella experience ever. and i'm glad somi forced me to go.

"thanks somi." i told my sister. she turned her gaze at me and gave me a confused gaze but i just chuckled.

a/n: found this on my drafts. wrote it a long time ago when ginger jennie went viral on coachella. inspired by the tweet below.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3M 63K 200
Positivity is a choice so as HAPPINESS. A compilation of JenLisa One Shots. Start Date: 08/01/19 - 06/21/2020 *ctto of all the pics I used*
341K 7.5K 71
[JENLISA] [CHAESOO] JUST AN ONE SHOT
478 15 5
Jenlisa One Shots Compilation [Also posted on AO3]
1.5M 43.6K 51
Enjoy this compilation book full of Jenlisa one shots!! 💓💓💓💓