The Birlas' - BHAVANA

By man1sh0

This is Part - 3 of a story that takes off from where it ended in The Birlas' - PARINAMA. It traces the life... More

DISCLAIMER
INTRODUCING THE BIRLA CLAN
INTRODUCING OTHER MAJOR CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Chapter - 1 : A Brother And A Sister (Part - A)
Chapter - 1 : A Brother And A Sister (Part - B)
Chapter - 2: True Friend (Part - A)
Chapter - 2 : True Friend (Part - B)
Chapter - 3: Truth Revealed (Part - A)
Chapter - 3: Truth Revealed (Part - B)
Chapter - 4 : Plan Of Action (Part - A)
Chapter - 4 : Plan Of Action (Part - B)
Chapter - 5 : All Is Good In The Hood (Part - A)
Chapter - 5 : All Is Good In The Hood (Part - B)
Chapter - 6: Emotional Outburst (Part - A)
Chapter - 6: Emotional Outburst (Part - B)
Chapter - 7: All Is Well? (Part - A)
Chapter - 7: All Is Well? (Part - B)
Chapter - 8: Reactions Galore (Part - A)
Chapter - 9 : Head On (Part - A)
Chapter - 9 : Head On (Part - B)
Chapter - 10 : A Suggestion (Part - A)
Chapter - 10 : A Suggestion (Part - B)
Chapter - 11: Roohi's Reasons (Part - A)
Chapter - 11: Roohi's Reasons (Part - B)
Chapter - 12: Is That A Green Signal? (Part - A)
Chapter - 12: Is That A Green Signal? (Part - B)
Chapter - 13: Motherly Concern (Part - A)
Chapter - 13: Mother's Concern (Part - B)
Chapter - 13: Mother's Concern (Part - C)
Chapter - 14: Time Waits For None (Part - A)
Chapter - 14: Time Waits For None (Part - B)
Chapter - 15: Preparations and Photoshoot (Part - A)
Chapter - 15: Preparations and Photoshoot (Part - B)
Chapter - 16: Mystery Girl (Part - A)
Chapter - 16: Mystery Girl (Part - B)
Chapter - 17 : Stockholm Syndrome (Part - A)
Chapter - 17 : Stockholm Syndrome (Part - B)
Chapter - 18: Victim (PART - A)
Chapter - 18: Victim (PART - B)
Chapter - 19: It's Finally Time (PART - A)
Chapter - 19: It's Finally Time (PART - B)
Chapter - 20 : Mumbai Meri Jaan (PART - A)
Chapter - 20 : Mumbai Meri Jaan (PART - B)
Chapter - 21: Poppy And Ru (PART - A)
Chapter - 21: Motherly Face - Off (Part - B)
Chapter - 22: Aradhna and Neil (Part - A)

Chapter - 8: Reactions Galore (Part - B)

328 43 66
By man1sh0

Note: Please share your opinions in the comment section. I will be awaiting them.

Happy reading!

Best

Manisha Krishna

In The Dining Area, Birla House:

Manjari looked up from her phone and announced, 

"Abhi ghar aa raha hain. Uska kaam khatam hogaya aur woh lunch bhi yahin karega." 

Three of them cheered and Neil said,

"Aap toh baal baal bachi Maa. Agar Bhai aa ke poochte aur unhe yeh baat pata lagti toh aapki khair nahi thi phir." His tone was that of a tease. 

"Chup kar tu. Aur tereliye kadha banake rakha hain. Peele chup chap. Tere Bhai ke orders hain. Agar nahi piya toh teri bhi khair nahi hogi. Uper se subah se bole jaa raha hain. Main bolun use?" 

Manjari threatened Neil who backed off and showed with gestures that he will zip his mouth. He went to drink the dreaded Kadha while Roohi and Abhir left for their rooms. 

Abhimanyu entered the house, and he was greeted with the smiling faces of Roohi and Abhir. Neil was in his room, attending a business call with Aradhna while all of them kind of felt that it was definitely more than that. 

But they refrained from making any such comment. The kids didn't want to overstep, and Abhimanyu didn't want to make things awkward. 

Abhimanyu was welcomed with a bone crushing hug and his heart was soothed. All the pain and worry seemed to have taken a back seat for the moment. Neil, on the other hand was having a fun conversation with Aradhna when he came across the note Abhimanyu left for him. 

He didn't observe it till then. He heard Abhir and Roohi mentioning about their notes, but he didn't expect his Bhaiyya to leave one for him as well. His heart was suddenly very heavy. Even if he wanted to avoid them, all the memories of the past years when he missed this side of his brother came knocking at him.

The note read - "Good morning Bacha! Koi jaldi nahi hain uthne ki aur agar uthe bhi, toh muh kholke baat karne ki. Rest do apne gale ko. Khana khalo aur Maa ne kadha banaya hain, woh peelo. No tantrums. Main jaldi aajaunga. We will spend time. - Bhai."

Neil couldn't stop the tears that filled his eyes. He kept the note close to his heart and forgot that Aradhna was on the call. It took 4 to 5 continuous reminders from Aradhna for him to tell her that he would call her back. 

Abhimanyu had just entered Neil's room to call him down as he had something important to discuss with everyone. He saw Neil's state and immediately embraced him. Neil sobbed softly for a couple of minutes, but his sobs subsided after that. 

He pulled back and when Abhimanyu looked into Neil's blue eyes, he could read all the pain and hurt. Abhimanyu apologized with his eyes and pleaded Neil to not get hurt so much. They didn't need words and Neil nodded. 

He just hugged his Bhaiyya once more. This time firmer and tighter. Abhimanyu sighed in relief. He had something very important to discuss and he needed Neil to be present both mentally and physically. If Neil wasn't in a state to have the discussion, there was no point having it. 

But the sad part is that he didn't have much time on his hand. He also knew that Neil wouldn't appreciate the delay too. So, all in all, Abhimanyu was just happy that Neil managed to compose himself. 

Once everyone except Harsh, who was out for a Golf tournament, were present in the living room, Abhimanyu started speaking. 

"I have something important to say. Mujhe aaj Musical Mastane se call aaya because Roohi gave them my contact. 

Aur unlogon ne yeh batane keliye call kiya ki 10 din mein Gala night ki shooting hogi Mumbai mein. Yeh bhi bataya ki woh tickets bhejenge for Roohi and anyone who wants to accompany her. 

Jab tak competition mein hogi, tab tak Roohi ko unke allot kiye hue hotel mein rehna hoga. Agar family saath mein rukegi toh bhi theek hain otherwise she can share her room with her co-participants. 

Unhone contract ki copy bhi bheji hain jo mujhe Roohi ke behalf pe sign karni hogi. Terms and conditions hain usmein. Hum chahe toh negotiate kar sakte hain." 

Abhimanyu said everything in one go and then looked at everyone's expressions. Abhir was looking fine. Manjari looked happy. Roohi looked down and Neil looked super worried.

"Congratulations Bacha! Khoob naam roshan karo hamara" Manjari expressed her happiness while Roohi didn't respond. Abhir nudged her to respond but she didn't. Manjari then observed Neil and Abhimanyu and understood that there is more to it than what she knew. 

She gave them a questioning look and Abhimanyu replied, "Akshara is one of the judges" Abhir looked up shocked. So did Manjari.

He looked at his Di who was refusing to look up and his Chachu looked too worried. His father had a neutral expression, but Manjari was seething in anger. 

"Koi zarurat nahi hain is show mein hissa lene ki." She declared. Abhimanyu kind of expected that reaction from his mother and she was right on her part. 

"Maa! Roohi ko decide karne dete hain na.

Abhimanyu tried to mellow her reaction down, but Manjari got up,

"Mujhe jo bolna tha maine boldiya. Baki jo tum sab theek samjho." 

She walked out. She didn't have it in her to discuss Akshara. She took her as her daughter once upon a time and that girl hurt her in too many ways. She could have let it slide by only if Akshara didn't create havoc in her son's and grandson's lives. 

They all lost so much time with Abhir, and he was denied of all the luxury he deserved just because of Akshara's decision. Her grandson happened to call someone else as his father instead of her Abhimanyu and she could never ever forgive Akshara Sharma for that. Not in this lifetime at least. 

Abhimanyu looked at Abhir who was in a shock. He reached for Abhir and gently squeezed his hand.

"Bacha! Aap theek ho?" Abhimanyu asked and rubbed some warmth into his back. Abhir slowly came out of his shock. 

"Aap sab ko pehle se pata thi yeh baat?" He questioned. 

"Nahin Beta. Humein koi idea nahi tha. Neil ne us din auditions ke time pe unke posters dekhe the. Mujhe bhi baad mein pata chala jab Roohi ne mujhe bataya." Abhimanyu replied honestly.

"Aapko pata tha Di jaane se pehle?" He observed Roohi's reaction and things started making more sense to him. 

"Oh wait wait wait! I get it now. Aapko last moment mein pata chala ki woh judge hain. Isliye aap audition dene gayi bina bataye. Because you knew ki koi nahi manega unke bare mein jaanke. Am I right?" 

Abhir's tone was accusatory. Neil interjected and spoke, 

"Nahin Abhir. Woh unse milne waha gayi kyunki Roohi ko apni Mumma se milna tha. Unse kuch kehna tha. Ek urge tha and she gave in. Uska koi fool proof plan nahi tha." 

Roohi was still looking at the floor. "Roohi aapko batana hain Abhir ko ki aapne kya aur kyun kiya tha?" 

Abhimanyu asked her after making her meet his gaze. She shook her head and pleaded her father with her eyes. 

"He deserves to know the truth Ru." Abhimanyu coaxed her while Abhir was getting agitated.

"Kya baat hain Di? Kya hua tha? Please batao mujhe." Abhir asked her and a tear slipped down her cheeks. 

Neil placed a gentle hand on her back and encouraged her to speak. It was her truth to tell, and Abhir would be hurt if he got to know that from anyone else but his Di.

Even if it was stupid of her, whatever Roohi did, she initially did it for Abhir. Her care and worry for Abhir were genuine and he needed to know that. Roohi was wrong on many accounts, but she was being a protective elder sister when she made that decision

She definitely didn't deserve any accusation from Abhir. So, it's important for him to know the entire truth. Roohi started speaking and by the time she was done, Abhir had angry tears in his eyes. 

He couldn't believe that his mother could behave that way with her own daughter when she was claiming to love her child so much on the other end. That too publicly. 

Abhir didn't like that she chose to speak to the public instead of reaching out to him. Even when she met Roohi, she didn't try to find out about him. She instead hurt her Di and her sentiments. She broke Roohi's heart.

All because she expected Akshara to understand Abhir's pain and retract the interview. His Di was looking out for him while his mother was giving no hoots to his emotions. If she really felt that this drama would earn her, her son, then she was badly mistaken. 

Abhir had been trying to tone down the hatred he felt for his mother because he took his father's advice seriously. He didn't want to hurt himself but holding in so much negativity but now, he was seriously not able to hold back the anger, the pain and the hurt.

It was driving him towards HATE and no one but his own mother was responsible for his opinions and feelings regarding her. 

Roohi was a crying mess. She was scared that Abhir will feel betrayed by her actions when all she wanted was his happiness. But she was taken aback when Abhir hugged her tight. Neil and Abhimanyu visibly relaxed. They were dreading Abhir's reaction to Akshara's deeds. 

They didn't doubt his love for his Di at all. They were sure about him understanding her stance. They were just worried if he would prioritize his anger and hate for Akshara over Roohi's plight. But they were pleasantly surprised. 

They could feel Abhir's agitation from afar, but Abhir reached out to his sister who needed him instead of wallowing in anger for his mother. Roohi's entire existence felt lighter after she came clean to Abhir and his acceptance meant the world to her. 

Abhir pulled back and caressed her face, he wiped away her tears and spoke lovingly,

"Aap duniya ki best Di ho. Thode stupid ho. Bahut darate ho but aap bahut special ho.

I am sorry ki unhone aapke saath aisa behave kiya. She didn't spend any time with you. 

Unhone aapko apni Beti nahi maana. Agreed. 

But she had no right to treat you that way and hurt you with her cold behaviour when you were so vulnerable. 

She doesn't deserve a daughter like you Di. I swear. She doesn't deserve to be called your mother." 

Abhir's voice was cold enough to startle everyone around. Abhir's eyes weren't giving away anything at all. It seemed like he was trying super hard to suppress his feelings. It didn't sit well with both Abhimanyu and Neil. But Abhir had more to say. 

"In fact she isn't fit to be called a MOTHER at all. Na aapka na mera. 

She could never respect my love. Hamesha mujhe badalne ki hi koshish ki. Woh kabhi mujhse satisfied nahi thi.

Her love never soothed me Di. Mujhe yahan aane se pehle pata hi nahi tha Di....ki parents ka pyaar kaisa hota hain actual mein. 

Aap bahut lucky ho ki aap ko unhone pyaar nahi kiya. Trust me on that. Please don't expect anything from her. 

Unhe apne husband ke aagey koi nahin dikhta.

Abhir spoke his heart out shocking all the three of them. They had no idea that Abhir had all this in mind even now. Neil and Abhimanyu shared a look and Roohi couldn't believe her eyes. Abhir's eyes were blazing, and she never saw him that way. 

What do you think about the morning interaction? 

Do you agree with Manjari's belief system about worshipping?

What do you have to say about Neil's reaction to the note? 

What's your take on the show and Manjari's reaction to Akshara? 

Should Roohi participate? 

How will you look at Abhir's reaction? 

Does Akshara deserve so much hate? 

What will the Birlas' decide? 

Well! Let's wait and see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.1K 44
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...
10.6K 1.3K 9
Grew up without parents, bullied by her half-sister since childhood, emotionally ignored by her family members all her life, Akshara Goenka had enoug...
65.9K 3.7K 21
| COMPLETE | A closure story on the current track of yrkkh. I couldn't help myself. I am frustrated with the makers for degrading Abhira's love, the...