Secret Love Uzuzen

بواسطة InLoveWithGayShips

If you don't like the ship don't read. Enjoy the story! المزيد

~I~
~II~
~III~
~IV~
~V~
~VI~
~VII~
~VIII~
~IX~
~X~
~XI~
~XII~
~XIII~
~XIV~
~XV~
~XVI~
~XVII~
~XVIII~
~XIX~
~XX~
~XXI~
~XXII~
~XXIII~
~XXIV~
~XXV~
~XXVI~
~XXVII~
~XXVIII~
~XXIX~

~XXX~

161 3 1
بواسطة InLoveWithGayShips

He was for sure not his normal self, but Uzui was loving this. Zenitsu smiled softly, and Uzui looked away.

“Don't be shy” Zenitsu chuckled. Zenitsu grabbed Uzui's hand and led him to the bedroom. Zenitsu slightly smirked, and Uzui looked at him confused. “Wanna be in charge?”

Uzui smirked, “Fuck yea I do” Zenitsu chuckled. “Yea that suits you more” The light in Uzui's eyes changed. Uzui pushed Zenitsu light against the bedroom wall and kissed him, their eyes closing the second their lips made contact. Uzui cupping his cheek while biting down on Zenitsu’s bottom lip before licking it and then sucking slightly on it. They parted only to kiss again a few seconds later, their tongues intertwined in a hot, wet, and passionate kiss. One of Uzui’s hands traveled down to Zenitsu’s waist. His oh so small waist that Uzui could almost cover half of it with one hand. Uzui squeezed it lightly, gaining a yelp out of Zenitsu. Uzui, again, bit on Zenitsu’s lip and lightly sucked on it. When he pulled away Zenitsu’s lips were slightly swollen and red. His lips parted slightly as he looked at Uzui in a mixed sort of way. Lust? Admiration? Maybe he was going crazy? Who knows but Uzui thought he looked adorable and couldn’t hide the smile that was forming on his lips.

Uzui wanted this to go slow. He wanted to slightly torture Zenitsu for what he did. Uzui dragged his hand down Zenitsu’s body. He went from cupping his cheek to his neck, squeezing it lightly and gaining a small sob from Zenitsu. Then went down to his chest and slowly played with Zenitsu’s nipples. He squeezed both of them and then slowly went down the sides of his body. Zenitsu was shivering under the touch, he rubbed his hands along Zenitsu’s waist then went down to his hips. He rested his hands on Zenitsu’s hips, giving them a firm squeeze that made Zenitsu close his eyes. Uzui leaned down to Zenitsu’s ear. Licking the outer part and then kissing it. He breathed out, hummed and then spoke softly, his voice coming off deeper than normal, husky, kind of rough. “Do you know how bad I wanna fuck you right now” Uzui growled and Zenitsu couldn’t help but whimper out a small sob. “God, I wanna make a mess out of you. Ruin you completely. I’ll make sure you only think of me. I wanna breed you – wanna fill you up with my cum. I’ll drive you to your breaking point til you actually break.” Uzui was panting as he kept spilling obscenities out of his mouth. Zenitsu’s mind was blank, he was going crazy and his dick was so hard it was actually painful.

Uzui breathed out sharply against Zenitsu’s ear which made him jolt and his eyes widened. Uzui kissed Zenitsu’s ear and smirked, “I bet you’d like that– no you’d love it, wouldn’t you. Oh you’d beg me to pound into you raw. Fuck you so hard you lose your mind” Once again his voice was followed by small heavy breaths. Zenitsu’s dick twitched and Uzui slowly backed away. He squeezed Zenitsu’s hips one more time before raising one of his hands up to Zenitsu’s neck and squeezing it lightly. Zenitsu was looking at Uzui, his eyes semi closed while a small moan escaped his lips when Uzui squeezed his neck again.

“You’re such a little whore. My little whore. You’d do anything to have my cock inside you, wouldn’t you” It wasn’t a question, it was a statement but Zenitsu still nodded repeatedly. Uzui dragged Zenitsu by his neck and threw him on the bed. Zenitsu hit the bed and moaned but quickly covered his mouth. Uzui snickered, “Oh” he simply said, “You liked that” Uzui smirked

Zenitsu quickly shook his head but he couldn’t deny that he loved when Uzui handled him roughly. He’d do whatever just to be thrown again, it didn’t matter if it was on a bed, a couch, even the fucking floor. Zenitsu was lying sideways, Uzui grabbed one of his legs and spread them apart. His hole and dick were completely exposed.

Uzui reached on the bedside table and pulled out the lube bottle. He squeezed a decent amount out while pouring it on Zenitsu’s entrance. Uzui then pressed two fingers on Zenitsu’s hole and he hummed at the touch; Uzui also took that as a sign that he was able to proceed. He pushed both fingers in and Zenitsu moaned, tightening up around Uzui’s fingers. “Come on baby we just started” Uzui whispered, it was loud enough for Zenitsu to hear. Uzui then spanked Zenitsu and a moan quickly followed. Zenitsu arched his back and tried moving his hips. “Someone’s impatient” Uzui said and Zenitsu received another spank.

“We haven’t done this in a whil-ee” A small whine escaped his lips when Uzui moved his fingers suddenly. “Hmm yea that’s true. But don’t worry, this is a night you won’t forget.” Uzui started messing around with Zenitsu, moving his fingers slowly and purposely avoiding the place Zenitsu liked the most. Uzui pushed two more fingers in and gained a loud moan from his lover, his back arching slightly at the moment. Zenitsu should be used to Uzui’s fingers, and his cocks length and thickness but everytime they do it it's like their first time. Zenitsu’s tightness never ceases to amaze Uzui. Uzui leaned down rather uncomfortably to kiss Zenitsu and then his collarbone. Their height difference was a small problem but it never seemed to bother Uzui much. Today, though, he wanted to mess with Zenitsu. After playing around to get Zenitsu ready and hearing him whine at the lack of action, Uzui pulled out his fingers and Zenitsu whined once more at the lack of fullness. “Uzui-” A loud, hard spank resonated in the room. A loud moan escaped Zenitsu when Uzui’s hand made contact with his ass.

“We’ve gone over this, Zen” Uzui groaned, not annoyed but slightly unhappy, “And I told you not to call me that” Uzui, hovering over Zenitsu, started grinding his hips teasingly which made Zenitsu whimper. Zenitsu looked away, avoiding any eye contact with Uzui as much as possible. A bright shade of red tinted his cheeks and Uzui couldn’t stop staring at Zenitsu’s cute flushed lustful face. All because of him and for him.

Uzui smirked, deciding he hadn’t done enough teasing. He leaned down, his right arm still holding Zenitsu’s leg while the other rested on the bed in front of Zenitsu. Uzui moved down to his ear and whispered, “What’s my name, darling?” Zenitsu’s cock twitched, something about how Uzui said that nickname brought him pleasure. But Zenitsu didn’t want to give in just yet. He sighed but didn’t look up, “I won’t keep going until you say my name, Sunshine” Uzui hadn’t called him Sunshine in a while so he tilted his head to look at his lover. Fuchsia eyes staring back at big honey eyes. The shade of red that accompanied his cheeks got brighter while he pouted. His lips parted and he whispered, “Tengen…” It was so quiet it was barely audible but Uzui was able to pick up what Zenitsu had said. “Louder, darling.” Uzui smirked, “I couldn't hear what you said” Uzui leaned back up and lowered his hand to Zenitsu’s thigh, squeezing it tightly making Zenitsu moan.

Zenitsu was beginning to feel impatience, he needed Uzui’s dick inside him or he was going to lose it. He couldn’t keep resisting, he let out another sigh that came out more of a moan. Zenitsu arched his back and tried to move his hips slightly to feel Tengen’s erection. He let out a shameful moan. He focused on Uzui’s eyes as he looked down at his as if he was prey. “Tengen” Zenitsu purr in a heavy breath, his blush deepening. Uzui couldn’t believe what he was seeing, his cock twitched inside his pants. His erection getting more painful by the second. Uzui quickly let go of Zenitsu’s leg and discarded his pants and boxers, throwing them into a corner of the room. Uzui changed Zenitsu’s position making him lay back on the bed. He grabbed Zenitsu’s thighs tightly making the younger moan under him. Uzui lined his cock at Zenitsu’s entrance and thrusted in slowly as to not hurt his lover. There was a huge smirk across his face, “Good boy” he groaned, never taking his eyes off Zenitsu.

The blond kept moaning, getting louder as Uzui slowly hit his prostate over again. Uzui sped up a bit, his hair swaying with each thrust, Uzui still hitting Zenitsu’s prostate, gained loud moans from the younger boy. “...Tengen” Zenitsu choked out between all the moans, “More, please, please, I need more” Zenitsu said, barely managing to get the words out. Zenitsu wanted Uzui to listen to him so he clenched tightly around his lover’s member. With that Uzui picked up his speed, their skins slapping loudly with each thrust. Uzui was driving Zenitsu crazy, he always drove him crazy when it came to this. Or anything at that point. Uzui kept thrusting, his hips meeting Zenitsu’s own roughly. The room was filled with Zenitsu’s moans, Uzui’s groans and growls, skin slapping against skin and wet squelching noises for the lube Uzui had used beforehand.

Zenitsu’s moans and whines grew louder as the other kept thrusting into him. Uzui leaned down slightly to kiss Zenitsu’s neck, then sucked on it, leaving a slight mark. He then did the same as he went down to his chest. His eyes were focused on Zenitsu and how he would tremble under him everytime he kissed and sucked on any part of his chest. Uzui smirked, leaving one last kiss and getting close to Zenitsu’s ears. He blew a bit of air on it, gaining a small whine from the younger boy.

“My. My. You are so beautiful. Especially under me, with your teary eyes and pretty voice. Makes me want to devour you.” Uzui tightened the grip he had on Zenitsu’s hips. That for sure was going to leave a mark. Zenitsu arched his back, wanting Uzui to go deeper, harder, faster. Anything to make him feel good. “You love having a cock buried deep inside you don’t you?”

“No- No” Zenitsu shook his head as he whimpered, “Not a cock. Yours. Just yours.” Uzui smirked at Zenitsu’s honesty. “Oh you’re so adorable when you’re like this.” Uzui placed his right hand on Zenitsu’s neck, not doing anything, it was just there. While his left hand was still gripping Zenitsu’s hip. Uzui slowed his thrusts down on purpose, making Zenitsu whine. Uzui slowly pulled out so only the tip was inside and forcefully slammed it back in. He then squeezed down on Zenitsu’s neck. Zenitsu moaned as Uzui kept thrusting, his hand still squeezing his neck. Zenitsu’s eyes rolled back as he ran out of oxygen. Uzui twitched inside of Zenitsu before another thrust and then letting go of Zenitsu’s neck.

Zenitsu moaned loudly when the hand released his neck. Not a cough, a full on moan. Uzui groaned, “Zen…” his voice was deeper than usual and that sent a shockwave through Zenitsu’s body that made his dick throb. Again Zenitsu was frustrated at the slow motions of his lover so he arched his back, trying to deepen the sensation. Small tears had already formed on the edge of his eyes.
Uzui then quickened his pace a bit again, constantly hitting Zenitsu’s good spot. The blond felt a familiar tension building up inside him. He huffed before being able to quickly say, “I’m close” and taking in a deep breath. Uzui smirked, he had other plans, even though he could make Zenitsu cum more than once he was enjoying torturing the blond. “Not yet” Uzui, again, slowed down his thrust, gaining a loud whine from the younger boy. “A good boy doesn’t cum unless he is given permission to do so” Uzui spanked Zenitsu and a moan followed.

“I’ve been a good boy” Zenitsu whined, “Please, please let me cum” Zenitsu looked at Uzui with a pleading look on his face

“Have you now?” Uzui smirked as Zenitsu’s eyes swelled with more tears. Uzui leaned down, grabbed Zenitsu’s chin, and got close to his face as if to kiss him. “The only thing you’ve been is a whore. A little slut that likes to get pound into with no mercy.” Zenitsu whimpered, small tears rolling down his cheek and a small hiccup escaped his mouth. “Mmm you love that. You love being treated like the slut you are.” Zenitsu moaned softly, not being able to get any words out. Uzui let go of his chin roughly and picked him up. Uzui sat down on the bed, Zenitsu on top of him. He laid back and smirked. “If you want to cum so bad. Work for it, slut” Zenitsu placed his hands on Uzui’s chest. His vision was blurry due to the tears. Zenitsu wanted to end it right then and there. This was so embarrassing, yet he was so turned on by it. Zenitsu repositioned himself to be more comfortable, he slid off Uzui’s dick and sat back down on it more comfortably.

Uzui hummed, he watched Zenitsu’s every feature. How some parts of his hair were stuck to his forehead. His flushed pink cheeks, his teary eyes, the visible hand mark on his neck, the other marks all over his chest, his hard pink nipples, and his hard cock swaying as he moved even if it was slightly. He looked at his waist and how small he was. He could really break him if he wanted to, make him cry while pounding into him. And oh Uzui really wanted to, he wanted Zenitsu to cry and beg him for more. He wanted to break him and make him only think about him and his cock. Mark Zenitsu everywhere, especially his neck, oh how he wanted everyone to know that Zenitsu was his, and his only. He couldn’t get enough of Zenitsu, he really couldn’t. He was so easy to mess with and he had so many kinks that Uzui couldn’t get enough of pushing Zenitsu to his limit.

Uzui had his hands on Zenitsu’s hips again. Rubbing small circles with his thumb to make the other feel more comfortable. Uzui moved his hands down to Zenitsu’s thighs, he squeezed them, wanting to mark them, bruise them. Zenitsu let him while he moaned at the touch. Zenitsu focused on the task he had, he shifted on Uzui’s lap and began to move his hips. He lifted himself and then went back down. He repeated this until he was able to find a good rhythm. Their moans and hums filled the room. It was addicting hearing the other one's voice. Zenitsu kept his movements slow and steady.

He was getting frustrated that it was taking longer than expected. He then felt the previous tension building up inside him and he lifted himself faster from Uzui’s dick and dropped down to take it in deeper than before. He was not hitting the good spots and let out a frustrated groan. Uzui took that as a sign and moved his hands up to Zenitsu’s hips. He thrust up into Zenitsu, and planted his feet on the bed for more support. He hit Zenitsu’s sweet spot immediately and made him cry out loudly. “There! Right there! That feels so good”

Uzui’s grip on his hips tighten as he pressed Zenitsu down on his cock. Uzui groaned in pleasure while Zenitsu threw his head back with a loud moan. He moaned and whimpered his lover’s name with other obscenities he’d regret to say later. Uzui pinched Zenitsu’s nipples and more tears fell down his honey eyes. “I’m gonna cum! Tengen.. Let me cum, please”

Uzui started thrusting harder than before, enjoying the tightness Zenitsu was providing around his cock. “Cum for me, Sunshine” With one more thrust Zenitsu came without having to touch himself. Thick, white spurts stained his and Uzui’s stomach. Uzui couldn’t keep laying down so he sat up and roughly bit his lover's neck. Zenitsu was sure to be pissed but he didn’t care at the moment. Zenitsu sobbed at the sudden action cumming a bit more. Uzui was at his limit too. “I’m gonna fill you up Zen, gonna cum” Uzui growled, biting Zenitsu’s shoulder and cumming deep inside of Zenitsu. Zenitsu moaned then sighed out of exhaustion, the overstimulation on his body did not do him any good.

The older man slowly laid back down. Cuddling Zenitsu to his sweaty chest as his cock went limp inside the other. His hands on Zenitsu’s waist firmly. Zenitsu hid his face on Uzui’s neck, leaving small kisses on it. Zenitsu slowly looked up at Uzui and Uzui smiled. He gently rubbed Zenitsu’s back and they leaned into each other for a soft kiss. Zenitsu kept giving Uzui small kisses on the lips over and over again. They laid comfortably in each other's arms (and presence).

Uzui slowly pulled out of Zenitsu and laid him on the side. “I’ll get a bath ready for you, darling”

Zenitsu’s stomach flipped at the nickname. He nodded and sighed. ‘That felt… different from all the other times’ Zenitsu thought. ‘He was rougher than any other time. Ahh that was amazing! He even- ahhh’

Zenitsu sure was happy about the outcome. Though he was regretting it a bit because it was Thursday and his legs were sure going to kill him the next day. Uzui came out of the bathroom with a smile on his face. “Bath is ready, my love”

‘Am I going crazy? He sounds so much hotter saying any nickname. What is happening!’ Zenitsu got up from the bed, wobbling a little. Uzui went to catch him but Zenitsu put his hand out. “I got it, it’s fine. Thanks” Zenitsu walked to the bathroom and Uzui helped him get in the bath. Zenitsu looked at Uzui confused when he didn’t get in the bath with him. “Why aren’t –”

“Hm?” Uzui turned to look at Zenitsu, there were tears in his eyes and Uzui worried a bit, “What is it? Is the water too cold? Or is it too hot? Did I fill it up too much? Want me to drain some of it out?”

“Why aren’t you coming in? You always take a bath with me” Zenitsu whispered, a little hurt. Uzui didn’t want to join him, “Do you not like bathing with me anymore?”

“What? No no, Zen it’s not that. I thought–” Uzui paused and looked away, “I thought you might want to bathe alone this once… I don’t know, I felt like I was a bit rough today, more than usual. It felt weird, but nice? I don’t know”

Zenitsu grabbed Uzui’s hand and pulled him into the bath. (Carefully ofc so he didn’t get hurt). “You’re so silly. You were perfect. I liked the roughness and the nicknames” Zenitsu whispered, a bit embarrassed now that he said it out loud.

“You do know you’re not going to school tomorrow right?”

“Why? I’ll be perfectly fine”

“Nope, I’ve made my decision” Uzui said and started washing Zenitsu, “So you don’t think I went a bit overboard?”

“Nope. I liked what you did today. It felt different. Better I guess”

“If that's the case why didn’t you ever say anything?”

“You always thought you were being too rough, I didn’t want to mention anything, or say that you could’ve been rougher. You can do anything you want to me when we’re doing it. You know from what I’ve told you I like”

“Hmm. Yea, yea I get it. I’ll try to be a little rougher then”

Zenitsu chuckled and looked at Uzui, “If you’re also comfortable with it then yes but if not we can do what we’ve always been doing”

“I want to try it out. You never know until you try right”

“Right” Zenitsu laughed and they continued washing each other. When they finished they got dressed and went to the bedroom. Zenitsu went downstairs, still wobbling, and Uzui took the sheets off the bed to clean them. Uzui made sure to get the new sheets and put them on the bed and then went down the stairs and reached the laundry room. Putting the sheets to wash and then heading to the kitchen.

“Want me to make you a snack?” Zenitsu asked as Uzui hugged him from behind and kissed his head. Uzui touched Zenitsu’s hair and Zenitsu turned around to look at a confused Uzui. “What?

“I just realized your hair is longer”

“Yea i decided to let it grow. Feels better. I only cut if because people didn’t like my long hair”

“Oh, well I’m happy for you. I can’t wait to see you with longer hair” Uzui smiled sincerely

“So you want a snack or not?”

“No thank you my love” Uzui placed a quick kiss on Zenitsu’s forehead. “I’ll be upstairs, I’m exhausted”

“I’ll be there once I’m done washing the dishes”

“I can do that tomorrow, come cuddle with me”

“But-”

“Please, Zen Zen” Zenitsu gave in and went with Uzui to the room. They laid on the bed and Uzui snuggled onto Zenitsu’s chest, wrapping his arms around Zenitsu’s waist. Zenitsu wrapped his arms around Uzui’s neck and played with his hair. He gave Uzui a kiss on the forehead and whispered, “I love you, Tengen”

“I love you too, my dear” Uzui responded before drifting to sleep
-------------------------------------

I’m trying something different with my smut parts. I was going over some of the chapters and realized I dont really give details sometimes. So I kind of got upset at myself. So I like checked this one a couple times til I was satisfied. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Bye Bye

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

51.3K 1.1K 24
Kimetsu no Yaiba modern and school AU !! Main ship is Inotan, only fluffy and cute stuff maybe cringe tho lmao No spoilers ! My first story ever, I'l...
70.8K 2.2K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
5.6K 84 9
I think you read the title clear. (If you don't like, please don't read.) This takes place in the show kny, however I will make more stories with di...
21.9K 607 28
hi! you will be a demon in this story ofc you wont eat humans though! i don't have much of a plan for this storry but it'd be really nice if you cou...