~XXIII~

This chapter is just InoTan. And it's a bit short.

Inosuke thought that Tanjiro's lips were soft. Hotness was spreading through their bodies like wildfire. For a second, they both wanted that kiss to last forever, but Inosuke broke the kiss due to lack of air. They both looked at each other, and Inosuke took a small step back. Both their bodies were heating up, and when Inosuke stepped back, Tanjiro was slightly confused. Inosuke looked down and could still taste Tanjiro's lips. So soft and gentle he wanted to kiss him again.

Inosuke was still pretty close to Tanjiro, so he put his head on Tanjiro's shoulder and sighed.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for so long" Inosuke said, and Tanjiro chuckled. "But we shouldn't go any further for now"

"Why not?" Tanjiro asked, confused, holding on to Inosuke's hands

"We're still new to all of this, and I don't want to rush things"

Tanjiro pulled Inosuke close to him and kissed him. It was a short kiss, but it was soft and gentle and loving.

Tanjiro smiled, "I understand there's no rush. It's fine"

Inosuke smiled and hugged Tanjiro.

"I promise I won't leave you, Inosuke, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be patient" Tanjiro said, hugging Inosuke back

Inosuke relaxed in Tanjiro's arms. All the worry and stress slowly disappeared as Tanjiro held him close. After a while, Inosuke slowly stepped back. He broke the hug but started holding Tanjiro's hands.

Tanjiro was smiling, "You tired?"

"Not really. You can go take a nap if you want, though, " Inosuke said

"No, no, I'm not tired" Tanjiro ended up yawning, and Inosuke chuckled

"Go take a nap" Inosuke said

Tanjiro gave Inosuke a kiss and made his way to his room. He closed the door, and Inosuke stayed in the kitchen. Inosuke took the cup of juice he had poured and went to his room. After a couple of hours, Inosuke left his room to go ask Tanjiro something.

'Come on, it isn't that hard. Just ask him. I mean, we already kissed' Inosuke thought

He got to Tanjiro's door, and as he was about to knock, he heard something. He got closer to the door and heard Tanjiro moaning. It was more like heavy breathing and soft moans, but he could still tell what Tanjiro was doing. He stood there wondering what to do. And then he heard Tanjiro whisper, "It's not enough."

Inosuke knocked on the door, and he was sure he had startled Tanjiro. He heard ruffling and then footsteps toward the door. Tanjiro opened the door and smiled as if he wasn't just touching himself.

"Hey… what is it?" Tanjiro chuckled a little embarrassed, not knowing if Inosuke heard him.

"I just… um.. I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie…" Inosuke said with a nervous smile

'Great going. Oh my god, you didn't even ask him what you meant to ask him' Inosuke thought

"Oh. Of course. Just give me a minute" Tanjiro smiled, and Inosuke went to the living room. Tanjiro changed his clothes to a larger longer shirt and some short pants. He made sure his thighs were visible and put some lotion on.

Tanjiro opened the door of his room and went to the kitchen before going to the living room. He grabbed some snacks and put them on the table in front of the couch. Inosuke looked at Tanjiro up and down. He stared at his thighs and then looked away. Tanjiro sat down and snuggled closer to Inosuke. Inosuke didn't mind and threw his arm around Tanjiro's neck and pulled him in.