Bill kaulitz x self insert

By WeirdEmo_69

A bunch of scenarios with me and bill kaulitz from Tokio hotel! More

"Please don't leave.."
The paparazzi
I'm sorry
Stabbed
Sick
Surprise interview
Blocked
Wedding
Ideas?
Cuddles
Stressed
Period
Classes
Ex-girlfriend or your girlfriend
Forgotten
Home
Clingy
You cheater!
How could you
Angry gf
Drunk
No need to be jealous
Omg
You're drunk my dear
Bitch
Head cannons
Why are you mad
Love who loves you back
"Please don't go.."
"Don't touch her"
Never going to let you down
Apology head canons
Drunk boy
Scary
Manicure
Hey yall

All my fault

37 1 0
By WeirdEmo_69

Nicole's pov:

I was Storming to my car with bill chasing after me. I had caught bill with another girl. I almost didn't want to believe it since bill wasn't the type to cheat but there it was in front of my eyes. I got in my car and drove away leaving him with his mouth open and tears flooding from his eyes. My eyes were so blurry with tears I didn't even notice a car coming right at me. it crashed right into me and my vision went black.

Bills pov:

That was it. Nicole got away. Tom ran up behind me and started asking what happened. Through tears I explained the story feeling guilt start to eat at me. He sighed and shook his head in disappointment which I couldn't blame him for. Nicole had left me and it was all my fault. We drove home and about an hour later I had gotten a call. Nicole had gotten in a horrible car accident. My heart shattered all over again. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I drove to the hospital and asked for Nicole. They guided me to a room and that is where I saw her. Her skin was pale and it had seemed like all life had vanished from her. I placed my hands over my mouth and cried hard. I walked to her side and held her cold hand and kissed it.
"I love you Nikki..I am so sorry.." I whimpered. I then heard the dreaded flatlining noise. I was pushed out of the room and was left sobbing.

2 weeks later:

It had been two weeks since Nicole's death and me and the band were at her grave. I felt tears sting my eyes and felt my knees shake. I dropped onto my knees and felt tears drop onto the floor. I never knew how much losing someone could hurt..the guys embraced me in a hug but I couldn't even feel them. My heart was pulled apart and could never be repaired. About 20 minutes had passed and the guys had left so I could be alone and I was still crying a bit next to her grave. I sniffled and kissed the stone softly and placed my forehead against the stone and stayed there for a moment. I got up shaking a bit and left. I felt like only a part. I didn't feel like a whole person. Nicole was the only person that could make me whole and she was now gone because of me. I only had myself to blame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 1.8K 48
Tom Kaulitz Imagine 🎸 edited alot cause i suck at spelling 😭
14.4K 168 15
your in the band called "tokio hotel".(you leave shortly after) you start to notice bill in a sort of way you never felt before, same with bill, but...
12.3K 273 22
𝘠𝘰𝘢'𝘳𝘦 𝘒 𝘩𝘢𝘨𝘦 16 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘀𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭π˜₯ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘫𝘢𝘴𝘡 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳...