The charm of Love

By Mafikashaira_2

PEEP INTO THE BOOK TO KNOW THE STORY...😁😁. More

STORY INTRO AND CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter 1: Lives of two destined people
Chapter 2: Kartik meets kairav
Chapter 3: kairav's papa
Chapter 4: Shocker for kaira
Chapter 5: Kaira become friends πŸ™ƒ
Chapter 6: My boss My PA..
Chapter 7: Kaira get close
Chapter 8: Love confession.. ❀️❀️
Chapter 9: it's kaira's romantic timeπŸ’•πŸ’•
New story!!
Chapter 10: Kaira's emotional time😭😭
Chapter 12: birthday suprise and Evil planπŸ’–πŸ’–
Chapter 13: Vedika tricks kartik😱😱

Chapter 11: Kaira's happy family πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

385 38 17
By Mafikashaira_2

Everyone looks naira shockingly..

Kartik: naira..ho..how do..do you k..know my..my parents and..da..dadi?

Naira: woh..wait. Tell me one thing..are you really son of Manish and swarna goenka?

Kartik pouts at her question..

Kartik: what type of error question are you asking..yeah iam the son of Manish and swarna goenka.

Swarna: beta..who are you? How do you know us?

Naira smiles forgetting the surrow for a second and she stares kartik..

Naira: kartik..tell me are you the kittu who played with Tina in childhood?

Everyone gets suprised hearing this question and even kartik gets more suprised..

Kartik: yes..iam kittu who played with Tina. But wait..how do you know about Tina and me?

Naira smiles sheepishly and..

Naira: because iam Tina singhania daughter of Akshara and naitik singhania.

The Goenkas gets stunned hearing this and kartik gets frozed hearing it and he opens his mouth wide open..

Kartik: what? Are..are you telling truth? If it is..then i can check slapping myself whether iam in dream or in real world!!

Naira chuckles hearing it..

Naira: yes kartik..iam telling truth only. Iam akshara and Naitik singhnias daughter naira who was Tina before. Mumma and swarna aunty are friends and my papa and Manish uncle are friends..we used to go trip together. Then I and kittu were madly sticking to each other those days..

Everyone gets emotional hearing it..

Manish: Tina beta!!

Kartik gets teary and comes near her and cups her face emotionally..

Kartik: that means you are my Tweety right?? My tweety..where did you disappear all these years? We were together till you were at age of 9 and i was at 11 but after that we don't know where you and your family went.

Naira: we settled in Bangalore. We thought to inform you guys before we left udaipur but some urgent work lead us to shift immediately..then the contacts got lost too.

Dadi: but why dint you guys come to udaipur these many years? It's your native place na..

Naira gets teary and..

Naira: when i was 12 my mumma papa died in an accident leaving me alone in this world. I don't know what to do..so i did public services and earned money and i studied in government school for free. Then i used those money for college and i studied further..

Everyone gets sad hearing this and they all cry for akshara and naitik's demise..

Swarna cries: such a great friend of mine was akshara..such a good soul..i feel really bad hearing that she is no more.

Manish: even for me too. Naitik has not only been my friend but also been my companionship in every ways..i really feel so sad that he left all of us.

Naira's eyes flows with tears and swarna and dadi hugs her and consoles her..

Swarna: beta..i really feel bad for you. You had suffered so much in your life. If we were in contacts then i would have made you my daughter and made you stay in my house.

Dadi: beta..then what you did after you finished college?

Naira comes out of their hug and..

Naira: i came back to udaipur and did modelling. I used to be passion for dance but i suppressed those passion as dance will always make me remember my parents as they were the one who taught me to dance and i focuses on modelling..

Manish: if you were back at udaipur..you could have come to our house na beta? Did you forget us in these years beta?

Naira recalls akshat's incident and gets sad..

Naira: no uncle. I thought to visit only but..but something made my life change. I lost all hopes and i was just living as dead human for one person. I dint shift my attention to anything except my job and that person..so..only..

Kartik samarth and gayu understands that it was akshat's matter while others are shocked and confused..

Swarna: what is that incident that made you live like that? And for whom you were living my bacha?

Naira bursts into tears recalling akshat's incidents while kartik comes to her immediately and hugs her and rubs her back with one hand and with other he caresses her cheeks to calm her..

Kartik: naira..no.. don't recall the past again. Calm down..like we told gayu and samarth..lets tell the truth to my parents too. Don't worry..they will support you for sure.

Manish: you knew the truth of that incident kartik?

Kartik: yes. Naira told me that incident..

Then kartik tells everything from akshat raping naira till kairav's surgery going on..he tells everything including his love towards her shocking everyone..

Dadi: that means kairav is naira's son??

Naira: yes..he is my son dadi.

Swarna: that's why we felt some connection with him since the day we saw him.

Manish angrily: that scoundrel..chi..how cheap he is!! How dare he hurt my daughter? I won't rest till i put him behind bars including his sister.

Kartik: papa..cool down. Even i will take revenge on them as they were the reason for my son's condition. Today my son is in this condition because of that idiots only..

Naira again gets scared whether they will comment on her for getting raped and giving birth to the child of a rapist guy..

Naira fearfully: swarna aunty..Manish uncle..dadi..can I ask you something?

Gayu understands what she wants to ask as the same happened with her too while swarna Manish and dadi gets confused of why she is getting scared suddenly..

Manish: yeah..beta..ask.. don't be scared to ask us anything as you are our daughter too.

Naira fearfully: don't you guys feel iam a raped girl who..who should..

Before she completes the sentence Manish hugs her..

Manish: naira..yes you are raped but why should we discriminate you? It's not your mistake na..so leave it. We accepted kairav as like our own grandson already and now he officially became our grandson as kartik loves you now. And you were already our daughter and now you officially became our daughter.

Naira gets emotional and again she cries..

Naira: i don't know how to..to thank you all for accepting me and kairav without any judgement..iam really Lucky to get such family and thank you all for understanding me.

Dadi: you and your goodness deserves it beta. Now don't cry.. please smile. We want to see our old Tina back..

Naira smiles while kartik blushes seeing her smile..

Swarna teases: kartik..we just asked naira to smile but why are you smiling like anything? Or did you see something special which made you smile.. huh?

Kartik gets embarassed while naira chuckles..

Kartik: maa!! Iam a poor kid of yours.. please don't tease me na. Iam feeling embarassed..

He rubs his back neck in embarrassment while others smile seeing him..

Manish: i never knew my son can have this type of personality too. Really i wonder whether iam in earth or heaven..my son who was stone hearted till now.. suddenly changed into a romantic hero.

Naira: uncle i have a doubt. Kartik used to be funny when we were childhood friends..then why was he stone hearted now? Did something happened that changed his character? Till now he was angry even to me but once after realising the feelings only he changed.

Kartik: woh naira..i changed from funny guy to stone hearted person only because of you. And again i changed back only because of you.

Naira gets shocked..

Naira: what??

Swarna: beta..when you left udaipur..he literally got broken that his Tina left him. He then changed himself into stone hearted guy as he was upset that you left him..he used to get angry even for small things. But now once you are back in his life..he is becoming normal.

Naira gets shocked and stares kartik while kartik gets emotional and comes near her..

Naira: kartik..all these years you was suffering without me?

Kartik cups her face and tears flows from his eyes..

Kartik: yes naira. I don't know why i was feeling like that..but now i realised that i was in love with you since i first saw you in kindergarden school and I guess that's why i couldn't bear our seperation. This kittu always loved Tina. Maybe my heart have recognised that you are my tina when you came for interview and that's why I was flattered seeing you which my heart dint even do for many years since you left.

Naira gets emotional hearing it..

Naira: maybe my heart too would have recognised that you are my kittu and that's why i would have fallen for you. Even i was terribly affected with our seperation all these years. When I returned back to udaipur..inwas so excited to come to goenka house to meet you but..but before that..Akshat..

She stammers recalling the incident again but kartik immediately presses his lips on her forehead as an consoling and assuring kiss which makes naira forget the past..

Then kartik moves and cups her face lovingly..

Kartik: naira.. always don't get affected with your past. You are sherni..so you should be like sherni. And moreover now our beautiful future is going to come..so just start enjoying to welcome our lovely future together.

Naira blushes hearing it making kartik's heart go flattered and he immediately places his hand on his left chest and..

Kartik: hayee..hayee..how beautiful you look while blushing for me!!

Naira's cheeks gets red due to kartik's gesture while other smile seeing their banter..

Others: i think this live romantic movie is better than movie directed by the director!!

Kaira gets embarassed as they realised what they were doing before them and they scratch their head turning their face here and there in embarrassment..

Samarth: arrey..cool down both of you.. don't get embarassed. We are just your family..we understand your feelings as it's common between two lovers.

Kaira smiles feeling happy thinking of how understanding their family is..

Dadi: but naira beta..why did you change your name from Tina to naira??

This question hits everyone and they too state her for answer as they are also confused of why naira changed from Tina to naira..

Kartik: yes..i also thought about it when you told that you are Tina. If you kept your name Tina atself then i would have immediately recognised that you were my Tina only in the interview atself but as you changed your name to naira..i couldn't recognise. Why did you change from Tina to naira?

Naira gets awkward to answer this as she realises that the reason is something useless..

Naira; woh..woh..the reason.. reason will be damn funny. In Bangalore everyone of my friends and others used to make fun of my name as Tin..tin..Tina.. so I got furious one day and I demanded my parents to change my name.

Everyone laughs hearing it..

Gayu: so your parents immediately agreed to you and changed your name?

Naira: no..they dint agree first but i bunked school till they changed my name. Actually i only told to keep my name as naira as i combined my both parents name akshara + naitik= Naira. They got really impressive of this name and they changed my name immediately.

Everyone gets suprised of it but they laugh too hearing that naira bunked school to change her name..

Kartik: i never knew that my Tina is so stubborn and can do anything to achieve what she wants!!

Naira smiles and decides to tease him..

Naira: so mr.Goenka.. even I can do same thing with you? Are you ready to handle this stubborn girl??

Kartik chuckles hearing it and understands that she is teasing him and he comes near naira and tells huskily in her ears..

Kartik: even if you demand to merge America with India..i can do it for my babes Darling. You don't need to become stubborn to me to get what you want..I'll myself satisfy your demand before you get stubborn.

Naira's heartbeat rise feeling his breath in her ears but she smiles trying hard to cover up her feeling at that moment and feels lucky to get a boyfriend like kartik and later the doctor comes out from OT which makes a situation to tense for everyone..

Manish: doctor has come out of OT..i hope he gives good news regarding kairav.

Kartik and naira immediately rush to doctor in tensed face..

Kartik: doctor.. doctor..is my son fine? Did the surgery went well?

Doctor gets tensed making others scared while naira gets panic..

Naira: doctor.. doctor.. please tell..iam really scared..

Naira starts sweating due to fear while doctor suddenly laughs shocking and suprising everyone..

Samarth: doctor?

Dr.Ravi: sorry guys for scaring you.. actually the surgery is successful.

Hearing this everyone gets happy while kaira gets so happy and they get emotional too and they hug each other tightly..

Naira: kartikkk..our son won this battle!! His..his surgery is successful..

Kartik: Haan naira..kairav is really my brave kid.

Dr.ravi: miss.naira..i should say that he is infact like you. You know what..once the surgery got over..he behaved same like you.

Hearing it everyone gets confused while naira understands and gets embarassed..

Naira: woh..

Kartik: what is it are you saying doctor?

Doctor smiles and..

Dr.Ravi: once the surgery over when anesthesia's effect were reducing slowly kairav punched my face thrice and told me that iam a pig even in unconscious state.

Hearing it everyone laughs but naira gets nervous which is noticed by kartik..

Kartik: nairaa.. don't you feel it funny of what our son did? Why are you getting nervous instead of laughing?

Dr.Ravi: it's because she did same..that's why she is feeling nervous.

Everyone gets suprised hearing it..

Kartik: what?

Then doctor explains what naira did during her labour time..

FB IS SHOWN:

naira was inside labour room and nurses were assisting her to push while doctor Ravi was standing nearby..

Nurse: naira..push..common..push..

Naira gets irritated and punches one of the nurse's nose hard making her fall down shocking everyone..

Naira shouts: how dare you? Iam pushing only.. can't you keep your mouth shut for a second? You crancky monkey..

Other nurses shut their mouth seeing naira irritated while doctor Ravi chuckles..

FB ENDS..

Hearing it everyone bursts out in laughter while naira closes her face by her palms in embarrassment unable to face anyone..

Kartik: haha..naira..i really wonder how hard the nurses would have faced in handling you during pregnancy!! Poor nurses..i really feel pity for the nurse who you broke her nose..haha..😂😂

Naira gets irritated and she whispers in kartik's ears..

Naira whispers angrily: if we get married then we will give birth to our baby right..so you will have to accompany to the labour room and that time i will take revenge for making fun of me now!!😠😠

Telling this she moves while kartik stands baffled after hearing what she said..

Kartik then recalls that nurse's situation to himself and he immediately covers his nose..

Kartik pov: ohh no..my beautiful nose!! I have heared that once the baby is born..it kicks their parents. But i think I have to get punches and kicks from my wife before the baby atself ..poor me😬😬.

Suddenly kartik realises what naira told..he realises that naira was talking about their baby and he starts blushing as she have taken their relationship to the next level in the speech atself..

Kartik pov: naira was talking about our baby..iam really super excited that she took our relationship to next level by heart atself.

Naira sees kartik blushing and gets confused first but then realises that he is blushing after she told about their baby and the realisation hits her too that she spoked about their baby and she too blushes..

Gayu: iam confused of why both of them blushing like anything?? Hey kartik..he naira..did you got married in dreams that made you blush like this??

Kaira gets embarassed and they stop blushing and they notices whole family staring them..

Manish teases: i used to think that someone has to pull my son's mouth to make him smile before but now i guess someone is already pulling his heart making him smile like anything..

Naira: uncle!!

Swarna hugs her and..

Swarna: arrey..don't get embarassed beta. He is just teasing you..its just for fun.

Naira smiles and later everyone enters inside OT to see kairav and kaira get emotional seeing him and they immediately rush to him..

Naira emotionally: kairav..

Kairav immediately gets up and hugs naira tightly..

Kairav: mumma!!

The family stands behind while kartik steps back to give privacy between a mother and son duo as he is just a newly bonded with Kairav but naira is connected to kairav from her womb..

Naira: kairav bacha..are you feeling good?

Kairav: yes muma. I don't remember anything after I felt dizzy in Papa's house.

Naira pov: tts because he was conscious. Thank god he doesn't know that he was done surgery as he is scared even for a tiny injection.

Naira: bacha..it's because you..you was ..was Ill. If someone gets Ill then they will feel like that only bacha..

Kairav looks the surrounding and realises he is in hospital and gets scared..

Kairav: mumma..why are we in hospital? Will they put injection? Iam scared.. please don't make me put injection mumma.

Naira cups his face and..

Naira: don't worry baby..they won't put injection and all.

Suddenly kairav spots kartik and gets happy..

Kairav: papa!!!

He wides his two hands asking kartik to hug him and kartik immediately goes and hugs him tightly and emotionally too seeing his son fine..

Kairav: papa..iam angry on you.

Kartik gets shocked and moves from him..

Kartik: why bacha?

Kairav: because you was also here but you dint hug me along with mumma first.

Hearing it everyone smiles and kaira too smiles..

Kartik: acha..so you are angry for that only huh. Iam sorry bacha..shall we hug you now?

Kairav: yes..i want to hug both my mumma and papa like my other friends.

Kartik and naira hugs kairav happily.. now the three of them feel completed with each other and they feel bliss to become a family together..

Others watches them from standing near the door and they feel very happy to see kaira family..

Dadi: thu..thu..thu..let naira kartik and kairav always stay happy like this!!

Then suddenly a nurse enters carrying an injection towards kairav and kairav and kartik gets scared seeing it..

Kairav: mumma..papa..see..they are bringing injection.. please tell nurse to not put..iam scared.

Nurse: mam.. please hold your son. He has to be injected for his vitals to get normal as it was declining while the doctors were operating.

Kairav gets angry on the nurse..

Kairav: are you witch from witch land? I saw in cartoons.. only witches trouble humans and same you are doing. Are you witch in human disguise?

Everyone chuckles hearing it while Goenkas giggle..

Swarna: he is ditto copy of our kartik. Kartik used to say every evil character's name to nurse whenever she brings injection near him. And now kairav is doing same..

Kartik gets embarassed hearing it while naira laughs..

Naira: ohh my!! I never knew that this handsome looking strong guy can be meeky cat before and injection.

Swarna: naira beta..he was not only like that in that time. Even now he is still same..if you don't believe just ask nurse to take injection near kartik then you will see his reaction. Iam just advaising you to make kairav strong even for injections orelse he will become like kartik in future too!!😂😂

Naira giggles while kartik scratches his back neck in embarrassment..

Kartik: maa..is it necessary to embarrass your own son?

Swarna: i dint tell to any stranger to make you embarassed. I just told the truth to your wife to be as she has rights to know about you. If not today..then when she learns herself then you would have been more embarassed. Atleast thank me for saving you from that situation.

Kartik leaves a deep sigh..

Kartik: i agree that no one can win in your talks maa.

Everyone giggles seeing Kartik pouting at his mother..

Nurse: mam.. sir quick. I need to go to attend other patients too.. please hold this kid.

Kairav gets more angry and gets up from bed and goes and sits on kartik's lap..

Kairav: papa..i know you also don't like injections like me. Please send that witch away..

Kartik wants to send that nurse for his son but he recalls his surgery and decides to convince kairav as he doesn't want any more harm to occur for his son..

Kartik: par beta..okay I'll send her away but before i send her away lets play video games together. Iam really missing to play video game with you..

Kairav gets excited hearing it..

Kairav: wow..video game..lets play papa.

Then they play video games together challenging each other..

Goenkas and naira admire this son and father duo and they just feel bliss..

Naira pov: iam really feeling as if iam in heaven seeing this bond. Let no evil cast on them..they should stay together always like this!

Then once kairav's mind is completely drenched in video game kartik takes kairav in his arms and stands up gestures nurse to put injection and nurse slowly removes his tiny pant and puts injection on his butt..

Kairav: aaahhh..papa.. mosquito is biting me!! Send this mosquito to its home grabage papa.

As kairav was just focusing on video game he dint see nurse putting injection on him and so he thinks it was mosquito which bit him while others giggle at his request of sending mosquito to garbage..

Gayu: such a cutiepie kairav is!!

Then Kartik zips his pant and makes him sit down on bed..

Kartik: bacha..now your game time is over. It's food time now..

Kairav: i will eat only if it is mumma's kachoris or Papa's chole bhature.

Naira gets suprised hearing it..

Naira: Papa's chole bhature? Does it mean that you cook chole bhature kartik?

Kartik smiles..

Kartik: yeah..the only dish in kitchen i know to make. I cooked chole bhature for kairav when he visited our house..and hence he started liking it.

Naira: ohh..wow..i never guessed that you have kitchen talents too.

Kartik: then feel proud of your bf that i have many talents.

Kairav: mumma papa..iam feeling hungry. Please give me kachoris or chole bhature soon.

They chuckles and then kartik buys chole bhature from canteen as he dint make chole bhature as the day full was of hectic day and he comes near kairav..

Kartik: here is your favourite chole bhature bacha. I made it..so now eat happily.

Kairav: i will eat only if you both feed me.

Kaira smiles and they both feed him together making kairav feeling as if he is completed by a family of parents.

Goenkas adore this cute small kaira family..

Then once the finishes eating goenka family pamper Kairav in each of their arms.

Then finally vansh comes to kairav and hugs him..

Vansh: my mom told that you will be my bro soon..

Kairav: yes. I will become your bro when mumma and papa marry. Iam very happy that we can always Play together and do homework together.

Vansh: yes..even me too.

They both do hifi and others smile seeing them..

PRECAP:- Kartik and kairav's birthday. Vedika gets to know that she is pregnant.

Guys please do vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 6.6K 56
Story of Tom and jerry..Who fight with eachother but more than thay love eachother #TejRan
13.1K 683 10
Hello guys, i'm a huge fan of #maan from Anupamaa serial. I don't know if they will end up together in the show or not , so thought of writing an FF...
152K 330 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
50.9K 4.6K 91
The story will start from the Janmashtami track where Naira doubts that she is pregnant