Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

Od Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... Viac

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 14

412 20 9
Od Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

So the base is under attack, we sent some reconnaissance planes to see what was really happening at the base, we could see two aircraft carriers from the Sakura empire attacking the Azur Lane base, additionally the imperial aircraft carriers seem to be working with those Siren ships of mass production.

Baltimore: What's up? What's going on?

Me: My planes report that two aircraft carriers identified as the Sakura Empire are attacking the base.

Baltimore: (Shock) What? The Sakura Empire attacking us? Because?

Me: We don't know, maybe we can get something out of it if we get closer.

Villar: We are counting on you so that your friends do not come on top, remember that our naval technology is based on imperial Japan or the Sakura empire for you.

Baltimore: I understand, don't worry.

Me: I have already prepared bomber planes to deploy, I will also send fighter jets to deal with the hostiles.

Villar: I'll cover you, commander.

Me: Baltimore, cover me.

Baltimore: Got it.

THIRD PERSON POV

Grau's planes flew in the direction of the enemy fleet to begin a heavy bombardment of the enemy.

The Japanese planes mercilessly bomb the Azur Lane kansen and the base without the girls being able to do much to avoid the disaster.

Laffey: We're in serious trouble.

Javelin: It has no end.

At those words, several Spitfire planes appeared to help defend the base, managing to shoot down some enemy planes.

Cleveland: Interceptors?

At that Cleveland turns around and sees Unicorn, somewhat upset and determined to fight to defend her friends.

Unicorn: Don't bully my friends!

The stuffed unicorn grows to a life size and Unicorn rides it and now they fly through the sky while deploying more planes to have some air superiority, Unicorn's planes manage to shoot down many of Kaga's planes and that catches Tobiichi's attention... ah sorry, I say, from Kaga.

Kaga: That girl, she's an aircraft carrier... with that thin body she's not much of a meal... (Hunter's laugh) But prey is prey.

Kaga wearing a mask, she transforms her aircraft carrier into a gigantic 9-tailed fox, surprising everyone when they see such a scene.

Me/Villar: WTF Nigga!

Baltimore: What do my eyes see?

Cleveland: WHAT EEEEHH!?

At that Unicorn realized what was happening and that Kaga had her in his sights, so she moved away from her as an instinct.

Kaga: I'm going to devour you!

The fox deploys its flight deck and begins to deploy its fighter jets to destroy Unicorn.

Baltimore: Hey Grau! Hurry up! She is in danger!

Me: I'm on it, I'm on it... (whispers) My planes aren't F-14s so they can arrive in a while, we're a bit far away.

The planes did everything they could to arrive on time, but it would be in 5 minutes.

Javelin tries to defend Unicorn, but she is pushed by Laffey and Laffey receives the enemy torpedoes from Javelin. Javelin worries a lot about Laffey, but Laffey lies saying that she is fine.

At that Javelin is surprised to see Ayanami in front of her.

Javelin: You are...!

Ayanami: Destroyer of the Sakura Empire, My name is Ayanami retrofit, Ayanami class destroyer.

Ayanami attacks Javelin and Javelin stops Ayanami's attack with her spear and then they start a hand-to-hand fight.

Meanwhile Unicorn tries to get rid of her pursuers who are trying to shoot her down, so Unicorn deploys planes to protect her, but they are easily shot down by Zorro's AA fire.

Kaga: (Disappointed) What's wrong, this doesn't even feel like a challenge.

Akagi: It looks like you're having a lot of fun, Kaga.

The Azur Lane girls kept shooting, but they couldn't do anything for Unicorn since they couldn't do it or didn't allow themselves to do it because if they did the fleet's defensive line could be destroyed, Unicorn was on her own.

Javelin: Please stop! Yes, keep going like this! Unicorn is going to be...!

Ayanami hesitates to attack Javelin for a few seconds and then Unicorn is shot down, Unicorn falls with great force into the sea several meters in front of the fox, everyone is very worried, but they continue shooting at the enemy planes, Kaga is only disappointed by the combat very easy.

Kaga: What's wrong? Is that all you could offer me? This doesn't even feel like a warm-up.

The girls did everything possible to repel the enemy and just in time the reinforcements arrived, Grau's planes arrived at the bombing point, the torpedo boats, unlike the conventional attack, this time they launched from above and made a dive at 70°, To maximize the damage, the torpedo turbine was activated to activate the fuse and when they were safe, the torpedoes were launched.

BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

3 of 5 torpedoes hit the fox just in time before it devoured Unicorn, which surprised everyone including Akagi and Kaga.

Akagi: What was that?

She turned to see three kansen sailing towards the Azur Lane harbor and far behind the siren fleet.

Akagi: [To the entire fleet, turn around and face the enemy behind you] (Frustration) How come you didn't see that fleet coming?

Cleveland: Who are they?

Akagi looked up to see several imperial zero planes and what surprised her was that those planes do not have the insignia of the imperial navy, but rather have another symbol, a red, white circle and a red dot, additionally on the side of the circle. it is written [Naval]

Kaga: Sister! How come the enemy has our planes?

Akagi: I have no idea. But there is no doubt that those planes come from that kansen over there (Aim at Grau)

Kaga: I won't let someone making cheap copies of our planes humiliate us.

Then she sends several planes to attack them.

Grau: Enemy planes are coming, I will deploy interceptors, if they pass more than 5 km, light up the sky.

Villar/Baltimore: Got it!

The planes that were deployed were Wildcat and they flew to intercept the enemy, the planes found themselves in a very close Dogfight, but Grau has a flying skill of more than 12/20 and in the world of Azur Lane the maximum skill level is 10 Well, you know how things go.

Kaga: (Getting excited) How interesting!

Some bombers passed the first defense of the fleet.

Me: Enlighten them.

At that the three girls began to fire their anti-aircraft weapons at the enemy planes, they navigated while maneuvering and shooting all at the same time, that is the way to fight as a team to increase survival to the maximum, they had trained a lot since they escaped from the enemy territory, the planes fell little by little and only two managed to release the bombs, but as they were following the attack pattern, they were able to evade the attack without problem and emerged unharmed.

Akagi: (surprised) Who are those girls? They are dangerous.

Then some bombers from the beginning of Grau that are still there flew in Kaga's direction, fortunately one of the bombers still has a bomb that she can use.

Me: Baltimore, heavy bombardment, target 5-7-3, 15° starboard.

Baltimore pays attention and fires in that direction, a Siren cruiser that was trying to approach them was hit by Baltimore's artillery, leaving it severely damaged, but still in combat.

Villar: That ship is mine!

She then fires her cannon and hits her cannon and her superstructure, because the explosion hit the magazine which caused everything to explode and sink quickly.

Kaga sees her new prey and prepares to attack her once again since the first one missed.

Kaga: I'm going to get them myself!

Kaga begins to levitate towards Grau at full speed.

Akagi: Kaga stop!

At that Grau sees on the radar that Kaga is approaching her.

Me: Ahhh, so she wants to challenge me in an artillery duel, how naive she is.

The protagonist's policy when she builds any aircraft carrier, she builds it using the policy that every aircraft carrier must defend itself from any threat without depending on its escorts or planes in case of emergency, so this aircraft carrier is fully gunned, it has many cannons of various calibers.

Villar: Shot?

Me: Leave that bitch to me, take care of the rest.

Then Grau takes out a gun that represents the destructive power of the cannons she has equipped and then smiles a little.

Kaga approaches while Baltimore and Villar move away from Grau.

Me: It will be a duel to the death with a pistol.

Kaga throws her scroll at Grau and she avoids the attack without problems and then starts shooting with her pistol at Kaga, but she also dodges her attacks.

Kaga: You're going to die!

Me: You brat, you need a good punishment for the mischief you do.

Kaga: This is war! It's obvious!

Me: Stop fooling around or I'll take you down from the clouds. Why are you doing this?

Kaga: For fun! And because my sister ordered me!

Then the two of them got so close that Kaga punched Grau in the face, but she saw hee coming from very far away so she dodged the attack with a large margin without problems.

Me: (It was a very powerful blow, but very predictable)

Then Kaga gives one and another and then a kick, but Grau blocks that kick and then she throws a kick causing Kaga to lose her balance and remain with her legs open making her moan in pain from the position in which she fell.

Kaga: Ugh! My legs!

Kaga notices her condition and narrowly avoids a kick by aiming for her head, she rolls across the sea to avoid several kicks from Grau.

Kaga: It was very close.

Me: For a novice CQC fighter, you have a lot of intuition, I praise you brat.

Kaga: (Annoyed) Brat?

Kaga attacks with a knife and Grau takes out a metal baton and shields herself with the baton, then Kaga attacks and attacks with the knife again and again, but Grau repels all the attacks easily and in one of those when they clashed their weapons again, Grau smacks Kaga's weapon causing Kaga's weapon to slip and giving Grau an opening to attack and she attacks her.

PUT!

A forceful blow hits her head and Kaga drops her weapon and steps back somewhat dazed. Grau subdues her by the neck and knees her in the abdomen, making her cough from the blow, spitting saliva, then she falls back.

Me: A spanking would be nice to correct your rotten attitude, don't worry, your commander will follow later.

Kaga is a little scared by what was going to happen, she wanted to get up, but her pain prevented her from moving.

Villar: Commander, be careful!

At the warning of her friend, she retreats quickly and then some bombs fall where she was, some bombers from the empire had attacked her, the insignia belongs to the fifth division, in the commotion Akagi takes advantage and takes Kaga out of there.

[Zuikaku: Sempai, this is getting dangerous, it's time to retreat]

Kaga: But sister, I can still fight.

Akagi: You can't even stand up, don't continue, everything exists in its due time.

In that Prince of Wales and Illustrious join the fight somewhat late.

Unicorn: Sister.

Cleveland: (Disgust) Someone is coming to the party a little late.

Illustrious: Sorry for the delay, but we weren't ready for combat.

Akagi: It's time to retreat, the Azur Lane fleet is also coming here, we are at an overwhelming disadvantage if that fleet manages to get here, our goals have been met, the mission is a success.

Kaga: If you say so, then we'll leave.

Me: (Pointing her gun) Do you think we'll let you escape? Assholes, I owe each of you 20 spankings.

Akagi: (Mocking tone) Wow, how scary, how scary, I feel like I'll lose my mind with that threat.

Enterprise: (Annoyed) Don't tempt me, you can't win this.

Akagi: Of course I can.

At that point a shot hits Grau's hand and the bullet deviates from the target without harming Akagi or Kaga. In the distance we can see Zuikaku, she was the one who fired that shot against Grau.

Zuikaku: [Sempai, it's time to go]

Grau recovers, she realizes that Akagi and Kaga are very far from her attack range, on the other hand Ayanami looks at the situation and she also retreats, leaving Javelin confused.

Akagi: Consider this a declaration of war, Azur Lane.

Kaga: We, the Sakura empire together with Iron Blood will crush them without mercy, the powerful must control the future.

Akagi: The will of heaven resides with us, the true conqueror of the seas. We are the crimson alliance, We are RED AXIS.

The empire's fleet was covered in flower petals and then they disappeared, leaving everyone very surprised.

Wales: They got away from us and we couldn't do anything but defend ourselves. However, that mysterious fleet helped us.

Illustrious: Who will it be? And why do they use weapons from the Sakura empire?

The two British girls looked at their next allies.

TO BE CONTINUE..............................................

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
29.1K 437 22
This story is an au in which that since the beginning of Sensha-do it was a co-ed sport and there are many things added to make it safer. It follows...