Prince Charming Or Not ??

Autorstwa chinachanchal

Every girl dreams of her own Prince Charming.. do they really exist?? Are all prince really that charming... Więcej

Part 1
part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Teaser
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 23

748 90 37
Autorstwa chinachanchal

Here is the next part.. Enjoy but do ignore the typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

"Ragini Jiji"

Ragini turns and saw mickie coming towards her smiling happily.. She also smiles excitedly..

Mickie - How are you jiji..?? It's so good to see you again..

Ragini - Hii Mickie..I am perfectly fine and I am so happy to see you as well..

Mickie - So how are you here..?? Oh you must have come to pick that bandar..

Ragini shows her the eyes, she bites her tongue..

Mickie - that Raghav.. Right.. ??

Ragini - Yeah.. We were planning to go out today and have some fun.. We do that from time to time..

Mickie - Really  ..?? Where were you going..??

Ragini (shrugging) - Haven't decided.. Wherever we get the mood to.. We just want to have fun together.. Where and how we do it, doesn't matter..

Mickie - Wow.. It must be awesome to have siblings.. (Pouting) I am the only child for my parents and I hardly get to see my cousins.. You know I have grown up being alone..

Ragini - Aww.. (She cups her cheeks) I understand the feeling.. But dont worry, you now have your sister here,right..??

Mickie(excitedly) - Really..??

Ragini - Yup..

Mickie hugs her arm excitedly..

Mickie - You know jiji you are too cute..

Ragini (chuckling and pinching her nose) - not more than you.....

Mickie giggles cutely..

"Excuse me... What is going on here?? "

They both turns to see Raghav looking at them with frown..

Ragini (smiling) - Raghu.. You are here..

Raghav - Yes I am here but may I know what she is doing here..??

Mickie (rolling her eyes) - I was giving her the company while you were as usual late..

Raghav - Oh.. Is that so..?? Thank you for the services.. Now you may go..

Ragini(scolding) - Raghav..

Raghav - Di.. Aren't we getting late..?? Let's go..

Mickie - Can't you see, we are talking..??

Raghav - No.. Correction.. You "were" talking.. Now we are going.. Bye bye

He waves at her and holds ragini's hand to go towards the car..

Mickie - What do you think of yourself, you are some king or what..?? Everyone will bow at you..?? Jiji you know he is so infuriating.. Throwing his attitude around as if owns the world..

Raghav turns and squints his eyes at her..

Raghav - Excuse me..?? Are you compaining about me to my Di...??

Mickie - No.. I am complaining about you to my jiji..

Raghav(scoffing) - Jiji..?? Right.. She is my di.. And never forget that.. Ok..?? Let's go di..

Ragini - Shh....Shut up....Mickie you Just ignore him..

Raghav (shocked) - Hey..

Ragini - I said shhhh..

Raghav (pouting) - Fine..

Mickie(making a face) - It's ok jiji.. I already ignore him.. Leave it..You go and have fun.. But do call me.. Okay..??

Ragini - By the way how are you going home.. ??

Mickie - I am taking  taxi.. Actually driver uncle comes to pick me but he is not well today so I am going by taxi..

Ragini - Why don't I drop you..??

Raghav(loudly) - What..?? Why..??

Ragini looks at him sternly.. Raghav shuts up again..

Mickie - No jiji.. It's ok.. I will manage.. You go..

Ragini - Won't you come with your jiji as well..?? Why don't you join us?? I will drop you afterwards.. We will have fun..

Mickie (surprised) - Me..??

Ragini - Yeah.. The more, the merrier..

Raghav holds her arms and takes her to Side...

Raghav - What is more the merrier..?? It's our time.. Just the two of us..

Ragini - Raghu she sometimes feels alone.. If we can make her feel happy, what's the problem..?? We will have fun..

Raghav (in a childish manner ) - But it's our time..

Ragini - We both will plan once again.. And anyways I also like her and she considers me as her sister..

Raghav (rolling his eyes) - Yeah.. You seem to have developed this habit of picking up sisters from everywhere.. A sister in each city..

Ragini - Enough now.. We are going together..

Raghav - You always do this.. Last time you bought along my friends and now this Miss Micky mouse..

Ragini (sternly) - Raghu..

Raghav (rolling his eyes) - Oh please di.. She looks like a mouse and her name is micky.. What else am I suppose to call her..??

Ragini just shakes her head.. She turns to Mickie and smiles..

Ragini - Let's go Micky .... I mean Mickie..

Mickie - Are you sure.. ??

Ragini - Positive..

She looks at grumpy raghav..

Raghav - What are you looking at me for  ..?? Didn't you hear her.. ?? It's her who decides.. What she says goes ....

Mickie - You would be in a big delusion if you think I am looking at you for permission.. Your permission, my foot.. I just looked at you to gloat..

Raghav - Yeah yeah whatever..

Ragini - Now shut up and both of you sit inside ..

They both goes towards passenger door..

Raghav  - Back..

Mickie - Why..??

Raghav (scoffing) - You really think you gets to sit here..?? That's my seat..

Mickie - Is there your name written..?? I want to sit with jiji..

Raghav - Oh hello.. It's my di's car and only I have ever sat at the passenger seat.. No one else..

Mickie - Everything happens for the first time.. Now move..

Raghav - You..

"You guys done.. "

They both looks to see ragini who was standing there with her arms crossed..

Raghav - Di..Did you hear what she is saying..??

Mickie - So..?? What's the problem....??

Raghav - You are the problem..

Mickie - Its you who..

Ragini - To the back.. Now..

Raghav gloats hearing this..

Ragini - Both of you..

Mickie/Raghav - What..??

Ragini - Both of you will sit at the back.. No arguments..

Raghav(shocked) - What.. But why me..?? You will even send me to the back.. ??

Ragini - Yes because I can't have little kids with me on passenger seat..

Saying that she moves towards driver seat and takes her seat..

Raghav and Mickie looks at each other making a face..

Mickie - I am not sitting with her..

Raghav - As if I am dying to sit with you..

Ragini (tapping on steering ) - Either both of you sit at the back or I am going from here alone.. Choice is yours..

Hearing that they both rush towards the back seat and takes their seats silently..

Ragini (looking at them in mirror) - Now no silly arguments or I will throw you both out in midway.. Am I clear or am I clear..??

Raghav and Mickie looking down like two kids..

Raghav /Mickie - Ok..

Ragini - good..

Saying that she starts her car and a chuckle escapes her lips seeing these two grumpy kids..

.
.
.
.

Three of them were having panipuri when ragini starts coughing.. Mickie rushed to pat her back and she noticed that raghav immediately rushed towards the car and brought a bottle from his bag.. He comes towards ragini and patting her back slowly makes her drink the water holding the bottle in his own hands..

He looks at her worriedly..

Raghav - Are you ok..??

Ragini smiles and nods at him....

Mickie looks as raghav was still patting at her to make sure that she doesn't feel any discomfort while ragini was trying to convince him..

.
.
.
.

Later they were having ice creams and being the kiddo that he is raghav smeared his cheeks and mouth with ice cream..

Ragini chuckles shaking her head and taking the tissue start wiping his face by herself just like how a mother would do for a child while raghav was letting her do it..

They didn't even said anything.. It was so natural as if it was an everyday's occurence..

Mickie notices all this while a smile forms on her face..

Ragini ruffles his hair lovingly while he smiles adorably at her.. She turns and sees Mickie looking at them.. She asks her with her eyebrows while mickie just shakes her head..In this she didn't notice that some ice cream smeared on her nose..

Raghav laughs out looking at it while ragini just shakes her head.. She takes out another tissue and cupping her cheeks starts wiping ice cream from mickie's nose as well while she looks at ragini smiling widely..

Ragini chuckles and ruffles her hair as well..

.
.
.
.

The trio was at the game zone trying out bowling.. Raghav and Mickie were playing but Ragini was just standing at the side cheering for them..

Unfortunately neither of them were successful in their attempts..

Raghav - Di.. You try it..

Ragini - No.. No.. I don't know how to play..

Raghav - Yeah .. As if we are bringing in olympic medals here..

Giving the ball to her..

Raghav - come on try it..

Mickie - Yes jiji.. Please try na..

Ragini - But..

Raghav/mickie- Please.. Please..

Raghav - Ok.. Ok.. Fine..

She goes towards the bowling area and looking at bottles slides the ball..

And coincidentally all the bottles fell..

Ragini widens her eyes in surprise and then jumps excitedly..

Ragini - Wohoo..

Raghav and mickie claps excitedly and cheers for her.. They look at each other and give a high five to each other in excitement..

Suddenly they realized what they did and look at each other in awkwardness..making a face they turns to different sides.. Raghav rushes to ragini and hugs her..

Raghav - See.. I knew it.. My di is the best..

Ragini - I did it raghu..

Raghav - Yes.. You did..

Mickie smiles as she looks at both of them hugging..

Ragini - Come mickie..

She nods and joins in hugging ragini from other side..
.
.
.
.

It was around night and the three of them comes back to the house..

Ragini came to know that Mickie's parents are out of town for work so she insisted that she stays with her for the night.. She had even talked to her parents and took their permission and they had gone to her house to bring her stuff..

Ragini - Come Mickie..

As they get out of the car, raghav puts her head on ragini's shoulder sleepily..

Raghav - Diiii.. I am so tired..

Ragini pats her cheeks lovingly..

Ragini - We are home now.. Just few minutes more then you can sleep..

He walks along putting his head on her shoulder almost sleepy while ragini holds his arm..

They enters inside and ragini makes him sit on couch..

Ragini - Sit here you lazybone....

Ragini and Mickie also sit there and were chatting when aditya comes out from study room..

"WHAT THE HELL ?? "

Raghav sits up straight forgetting all about his sleep..

Aditya(smiling at them ) - Seems like you guys had fun..

Raghav - What are you doing here..??

Aditya - I am here for work..

Raghav - At this time..?? Why is that yours is the face that we see in morning and yours is the face that we see in night as well.. ??

Aditya (raising his brows in amusement) - Are you interogating me Raghav banna..??

Raghav turns his face not saying anything..

Aditya (chuckling) - Get used to it Raghav banna.. You will see me around your di a lot more..

Raghav (squinting his eyes) - Excuse me..??

Aditya - We are partners after all.. 24 *7 any work can come..

Ragini (smiling fakely) - Of course.. Work is worship.. Right..??

Aditya - Exactly..

He looks at ragini..

Aditya - how was your day..?? Enjoyed..??

Ragini - Yeah.. But you here at this time..??

Aditya - Actually I came to meet you but you were not here so was with jatin uncle.. Now he is in video conference with his foreign clients..

Ragini nods at this..

Raghav (murmurimg) - He himself might be a ghost who doesn't know difference in time but my di is normal human.. Always roaming around in the name of work..

His gaze goes to Mickie who was looking at Aditya with frown..

Raghav - What happened to you..??

Mickie - This guy..?? Who is he??

Raghav - What it is to you..??

Mickie - Chill.. I was just asking..

Raghav - He is di's business partner..

Mickie - Oh.. He looks quite familiar..

Raghav rolls his eyes with a duh expression..

Raghav - Of course he does..

Mickie - He looks like..

Suddenly she widens her eyes and looks at him open mouthed...

She points at Aditya with trembling fingers...

Mickie - Is he........ Is he..??

Raghav  - Yeah.. The one and only..

Mickie(in disbelief) - The real one..??

Raghav (rolling his eyes ) - you think we have opened madam tussads museum here.?? Of course he is real..

Mickie - He is yuvraj Aditya veer singh..?? In real..?? Like really real.. ??

Raghav takes a sigh..

Raghav - Yes he is yuvraj.. And yes he is real.. really real.....And he is di's partner.. And he is our family friend..

Mickie standing like a statue looks at Aditya and Ragini with wide eyes..

Aditya notices her..

Aditya - Your friend Raghav banna..??

Raghav makes a face and rolls his eyes..

Raghav - Puh.. Leaz.....

An amused look appears in Aditya's eyes seeing this..

He smiles at Mickie..

Aditya - Hi.. I am Aditya.. Yuvraaj Aditya veer singh..

Mickie gulps nervously ..

Mickie(whispering) - What should I do..?? How should I greet him..??

Raghav - Bow...

Mickie - What..??

Raghav - Yeah.. Thats how we greet them..

Mickie - Oh.. Ok..

Mickie bows down till the waist..

Mickie - H... Hello..

Aditya raises his brows while ragini glares at raghav who just looks here and there innocently..

Ragini goes towards her and holds her making her stand straight......

Ragini - It's fine... Uhmm.. She is malvika.. Mickie..

Aditya - Oh.. Nice to meet you malvika..

Malvika - S.. Same here..

Aditya - Hey .. No need to be so formal.. Ragini's friend means my friend..

Mickie just nods at this..

What can she even say when the future king is calling her his friend.. ??

Aditya -  Ragini you have the file for tomorrow's presentation.. I wanted to discuss something about that.. Can we..??

Ragini - Yeah sure.. Let me bring that file..

Aditya - I will come along..

Raghav(frowning) - Why..?? What's the need for you to go..??

Aditya turns to him with a smirk..

Aditya- Raghav banna.. Why do you get so protective..?? Don't worry.. I won't eat your sister..

Raghav just glares at him..

Aditya - Fine.. As I said we need to discuss the presentation.. We will do that..

Ragini - Raghu.. It's ok.. You go and show mickie her room..

Raghav - What..?? Me..?? Why..??

Ragini - I will be there in sometime.. You take her to her room.. She is our guest.. Don't be rude..

Raghav (looking at aditya and then at mickie) - Guests.. Yeah.... Nowadays it seems as if it is a guest house..

Ragini - Let's go yuvraj..

Aditya (bowing gentlemanly) - After you my lady..

Ragini just shakes her head with smile and moves forward..

Raghav looks at them pouting and turns to see malvila still standimg like a statue..

Raghav - Oh hell.. Now why are you standing still.. Let's go.. Now I have to give you the room tour..

Mickie - You don't need to do any favour for me......Even I feel that my brain will be affected by being in your company for a prolonged period.. Just tell me the direction.. I will manage..

Raghav - yeah as if I am dying to be in your comapany..Micky mouse might be one of my favourite cartoon but you certainly are not ....
But di had told me to show you your room so I have to do it..

Mickie - I am also tolerating you just because of jiji you bandar..

Raghav - Aee..

Mickie - What  ..

Ragini and Aditya who were going towards her room hears the voices and looks at each other..

Aditya (chuckling) - Seems like Raghav banna is going to get taste of his own medicine.. He is going to get busy.. Seems like I don't have to worry much about him..

Ragini - What.. ??

Aditya(smiling) - Nothing..

Ragini takes a sigh and holds her head..

Ragini - These kids.. Always arguing..

Aditya - Look who is saying.. Like sister, like brother..

Ragini (frowning) - What do you mean..??

Aditya - Nothing..

Ragini - You are mocking me..??

Aditya (smirking) - Of course not.. Do I even dare to..??

Ragini - I know you very well.. Don't try to be over smart.. For now I am going to them but i will see you later..

Aditya - I always want you to see me sweetheart..

Ragini - Very smart.. You can take the file from my room.. It's on the side table..

Aditya(smirking with raised brows) - Are you giving me permission to go into your room and look around your stuff..

Ragini (glaring at him) - Just the file.. Don't even try to be free.. You get it..??

Aditya - Anything else her highness..??

Ragini (irritated) - you are..

They hear the voice increasing and ragini stops in between.. Giving him a look she goes from there..

Aditya chuckles as he sees her going.. He puts his hand on his heart ..

Aditya - Haay... Ek baar phir nazro se ghayal kar diya humein..

Ragini just rolls her eyes as she heard him while walking..

Aditya goes to her room and looks at the side table but dont see any file there.. He opens the drawer but nothing.. He looks around the room but found nothing and then he looks at her wardrobe..

A naughty smirk appears on his face..

Aditya - Sorry sweetheart you told me to get the file.. I have to do it afterall..

Saying that he opens her wardrobe.. He looked into it and found a few papers and files there..

Murli kaka had kept the file there by mistakenly along with some old papers while cleaning her room..

He starts looking for the file and suddenly a picture comes in his hand .

He looks at it and the smile on his face vanishes..

He looks at the photo hatefully with fire burning in his eyes..

And then suddenly a smile appears on his face..

He tears the photo and looks at laksh's face

Aditya - Tch tch tch.. Poor laksh... Ab tumhaari yaha koi jagah nahi.. Na ragini k dil m, na dimaag m, na jindagi m aur na ho iss kamre main.. Ab yeh jagah humaari hai.. Tumhaara naam hum unki jindagi se puri tarah mita denge, unhe yaad rahega toh sirf humaara naam aur tum ek bhuli bisri yaad bhi nahi ban paoge..

(Tch tch tch.. Poor laksh.. Now there is no place for you here.. Not in ragini's heart, neither in mind, not in her life and not in this room.. I will remove your name from her life, all she will remember is my name and you won't even be a forgetful memory..)

Saying that he crumbles the photo and taking his lighter out burns the picture..

Aditya - So By bye laksh..

He throws it in the dustbin..

An evil smirk appears on his face..

He takes out his phone and calls a number..

Aditya - Is the work done..??

Aditya (smiling) - good..

He hangs up the phone and looks on determination..

Aditya - Hum humaari choti se choti cheez par bhi kisi ki nazar nahi padne dete aur aapne toh humaari sabse badi chahat par nazar daali.. Ab humein toh aapki har chahat ko aapse cheen na toh hoga na.??

(I won't let anyone look at even my smallest things and you dare to look at my biggest desire. Now I have to snatch waht you desire from you, right..?? )

.
.
.
.

Laksh  - What...?? But why.....?? You can't do this..But......

He hangs up the phone..

Laksh - Damn it.....

Sanskaar - Lucky what happened ..??

Laksh - It's all waste.. Everything is a waste... I have been putting out my blood and sweat on this project from last 4 months and now they are saying that they wants to back out.. They don't want the tie up with me.. How could they.. ?? This was my first chance, my first project that i was handling on my own and i failed.. I failed damn it..

He hits at the table with frustration..

Sanskaar - Lucky relax..

Laksh - What relax sanskaar.. What realx..?? I am such a big loser .. I can't do one thing right.. I made a mockery of my personal life and I am even bigger joke in my professional life..

Sanskaar feels bad for his brother.. He has been going through a tough phase from last few months..

First Ragini, then Kavya's betrayal, then the court sentence, jail , his guilt towards ragini.. To escape from all this, he had completely immersed himself in work.
He would hardly do anything else than work and the project he was working on.. From last 4 months that is the only thing he though about.. It was a big project which have boosted laksh career as well as huge profit for the company and out of nowhere everything falls apart..

First investors backed out and now the partners and so suddenly .. All his hardwork and dreams he saw down the drain..

Well.. All he could do is be with his brother who is at the lowest point of his life..

.
.
.
.

Aditya - This is the only the trailer.. Abhi toh bahut hisaab baaki hai.. Dheere dheere sab chuk jayenge  .. Humaari ragini ki jindagi m aane ka bhi aur (gritting his teeth) apni jindagi se unhe uss tarah bahar nikalne ka bhi..

(This is only the trailer.. Too many debts are pending yet.. Slowly slowly everything will be paid.. Of coming in my ragini life (gritting his teeth) and throwing her out of your life like that as well..) 

Finding the file he goes out of the room and as he was in the corridor he saw ragini coming from other side..

Ragini - I was coming to find you only.. What took you so long..??

Aditya - Was clearing out some useless things from there..

Ragini - What..??

Aditya - Nothing.. One day you will know..

Ragini rolls her eyes..

Ragini - I hardly understand your words.. Anyways let's go we have work to do.. It's already late.. You have to go back..

Aditya (smirking) - I don't mind staying here..

Ragini - But I do.. You got the file..??

Aditya - Yeah.. Here it is..

Ragini (taking it) - Good.. Let's go..

Aditya - After you..

They both goes toward study to discuss about it..

.
.
.
.
.

Jatin was in his room when ragini knocks on it..

Jatin - Hey gudiya.. Please come..

Ragini enters inside and hands him over a cup to him..

Ragini - Enough work.. Now  have this..

Jatin - Aww.. Thank you beta.. That's so sweet of you  ..

Ragini(pouting ) - Of course I am sweet but nowadays you don't have time for me.. Always busy in work..

Jatin - Aww.. My baby.. Come here..

Ragini goes towards him and side hugs him..

Jatin - You blaming me..?? It's me or you who is busy at work all the time and whatever free time you have you are with your dearest raghu and that brat can't even see anyone in front of his di.. What this poor old soul should do..?? Hunh..??

Ragini giggles at his dramatics and pulls his cheeks..

Ragini - So cute.. But you can't blame me, you have given me this responsibility and I have to prove to you..

Jatin - And you are doing it.. I can't tell you how proud I am on you..

Ragini (raising her collar) - You should be.. I am the best afterall..

Jatin - You are..

Jatin looks affectionately at her smiling face..

Jatin - Are you happy gudiya.. ??

He smile dims a bit hearing this and she look at him..

Suddenly a wide smile appears on her face and she nods..

Ragini - I am.. I am very happy.. Thank you for bringing me here.. It was the best decision..

Jatin - And I am happy too to see you like this.. I am your mamu, I know you better than yourself and I can very well differentiate between your real and fake smile and now seeing you smile, being happy, I can't express how happy that makes me feel..

He started feeling emotional and tears drops from his eyes.. Ragini saw this and wipes it in concern..

Ragini - Hey... Why this..??

Mamu - Sometimes I can't help but shiver in fear remembering that day.. The day when you were there.. Almost lifeless... As if.......

He couldn't say anything as his throat chocked up and he hugs ragini..

Mamu - I thought I lost you.. I lost everything..

Ragini's eyes also turns teary..

Ragini - I am sorry.. I hurt you a lot.. Right..??

Jatin - Shh.. Ne need.. No need.. I am such an idiot.. Bringing all the bad memories back..

Ragini holds his hend and shakes her head..

Ragini - We feel light after we share our pain.. If you can be there for me everytime, can't I be there for you.. Being there for you to lessen your pain.. Don't I know it hurts you much more to see me hurt and it must have broken you to see me like that..

Mamu - Promise me you won't even think about anything like that ever again.. No matter what..?? You are very precious to us gudiya.. You are literally our jaan .. My and Raghav's life resides in you..

Ragini - I promise  .. I don't even know what I was thinking.. I I just wanted to escape.. From all the pain, from the heartbreak and in that moment I made the biggest mistake of my life.. I can't even imagine what you must have gone through.. And if raghu comes to know about it........ No.....

Jatin - He won't be able to bear that.. It will break him completely.. Raghav can face many things bravely but not this fact.. He can't......

Ragini (crying) - I can't believe I was about to put you through such pain.. How could I give pain to my raghu.. ?? I feel so ashamed......If he comes to know that I tried to take my life then be will.......

"What did you just say......?? "

Ragini and jatin widens their eyes and turns to see raghav standing at the door looking at ragini in disbelief..

Ragini stands up and goes towards him..

Ragini - Raghu..

Raghav - What did you just say..??

Ragini (crying) - Raghu I.....

He just keeps looking at her...

Raghu - You..... You tried to take your..... your... Li........

He couldn't even complete as he stumbles back in shock..

Ragini - Raghu..

She moves to support him but he puts up his hand..... Ragini takes a step back in shock as she looks in his eyes ..

Her whole life the only emotion she had seen in those eyes for her was love and only love but today it was portraying something else.

Disbelief, shock,pain, hearbreak and accusation........

.
.
.
.

Here it is..  Not much of Aditya Ragini in this but hope you like it..

Do give your feedback..

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.3K 936 30
True or Not, Believe it or Not... Many people tried or believed in fairytale. Like having a prince charming, knight in shinning armor, and hero that...
29.3K 821 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
158K 4.7K 20
NEW FF !! RISHTE KI DOR .PrologueSome time Destiny plays the Biggest Role in Our Life . Sometime Everythingdoes not happen Like We want .Every Unmarr...