The return of the ex

By Chenfordedits

Isabel returns and tries to break Tim and Lucy up. But will there be more ex's along the way??? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

693 6 11
By Chenfordedits

Lucy grabbed Tim's hand and held it tight.

Tim: "Grey told you to stay away from us, so why are you following us!"

Isabel: "Just checking you're not putting Lucy in danger."

Lucy: "You're the one who puts me in danger Isabel, not Tim!"

Isabel: "If you need to talk Lucy when Tim isn't around, you can!"

Lucy: "Why would I ever talk to you, I don't need to talk, Tim hasn't done anything wrong, all he has done is cared for me and loved me, if I still see your face in a minute god knows what I'm going to do!"

Isabel: "Are you threatening me?"

Tim: "No she isn't, just leave us alone!"

Lucy faced was filled with rage.

Isabel: "Oh your fierce protector saving you, im going to file a report about both of you, you Lucy for threatening me and you Tim for abusive behaviour!"

Lucy: "Oh ye and we will report you for harassment!"

Tim: "Come on Lucy its not worth it!"

They got in the shop and left.

Tim: "Babe are you okay?

Lucy: "No im not okay, she just won't leave us alone, you didn't even stand up for me!"

Tim: "I wasn't trying to escalate the situation Lucy, and I didn't want you to get stressed out!"

Lucy: "Well I am, maybe us being together is a bad idea. Maybe Isabel will just leave us both alone if we just break up!"

Tim: "No Lucy, don't let her tear us apart, you're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time and we have a baby on the way!"

Lucy: "I mean you can still be in the baby's life I just don't think I can deal with Isabel anymore!"

For the rest of the shift Tim was upset and Lucy was mad, they barely had any calls so just sat in awkward silence.

They got back to the station.

Lucy: "Im going to get changed out of uniform!"

Tim: "Same ill wait for you at your desk after!"

Lucy didnt say anything and just left to get changed.

Tim finished getting changed and waited for Lucy at her desk.

Lucy then came out and went to meet Tim

Tim: "You ready to go?"

Lucy: "I need some space, I think you should go back to your house tonight."

Tim: "What Lucy No why?"

Lucy: "I just need to clear my head, i'll see you in the morning!"

Lucy walked out the station, leaving Tim there, tears filling his eyes.

Angela saw what had happened and went over to Tim.

Angela: "Hey, what just happened?"

Tim: "Lucy said she needed space, I think she wants to break up all because of Isabel, she said she can't deal with it anymore!"

Angela: "Im sure she just needs time, you will see her tommorow!"

Tim: "I know but I feel like it's all my fault, Isabel won't leave us alone because of me, she's jealous!"

Angela: "Hey its not your fault, Isabel is the one with the problem!"

Tim just nodded tears filling his eyes again, he walked out the station.

At Lucy's place

Lucy got back to her apartment and Tamara was watching tv.

Tamara: "Hey you're back, where's Tim?"

Lucy: "I told him to sleep at his house tonight, I need space!"

Tamara: "Why what happened?"

Lucy: "Isabel just won't leave us alone, I can't deal with it anymore, I think me and Tim should break up!"

Tamara: "What no you guys are great together!"

Lucy: "I know and I love him, but im too stressed and if we break up then maybe Isabel will leave us alone!"

Tamara: "But that's what she wants"

Lucy: "I know, I'm going to bed"

Lucy's eyes filled with tears and went to her bedroom.

At Tim's House

Tim got to his house, he opened the door and chucked his bag down.

In Tim's mind

(Why couldn't Isabel just leave us alone, now Lucy wants to break up, but I don't want to,we have a baby on the way)

They both couldn't sleep all night, thinking about if they had to break up and how difficult it would be.

It was the morning and Lucy got to work early, trying to avoid seeing Tim.

Back to Lucy

She went to Grey's office and knocked on the door.

Grey: "Come in"

Lucy walked in.

Grey: "Officer Chen what can I do for you?"

Lucy: "Can you tell Tim, im riding by myself today?"

Grey: "Erm sure have you two fallen out?"

Lucy: "Im thinking of breaking up with him after all the stuff with Isabel, and I just don't want to face that today!"

Grey: "Oh, erm sure I'll tell him, just take the low calls since your on your own!"

Lucy: "Thanks sir!"

Lucy left and set out on patrol not telling Tim.

Tim got to work 1 hour later and tried to find Lucy.

Grey: "Bradford, my office!"

Tim: "What's up sir, have you seen Lucy?"

Grey: "Ye she told me to tell you she was riding by herself today."

Tim: "What, this is all because of Isabel, she just won't leave us alone, thanks for telling me though!"

Tim left the office upset.
Isabel saw and walked over to him.

Isabel: "Hey Tim what's wrong?"

Tim ignored her and walked to his office and locked the door so she couldn't follow him. He listened to the radio waiting for Lucy.

Hours later Lucy got back to the station. She hadn't had any calls so decided to do some paperwork.

Tim left his office after being stood there for hours doing paperwork and listening to the radio.

Lucy noticed and kept her head down, she left her desk to put some paperwork away. Tim noticed and walked towards her.

Tim: "Lucy!"

Lucy turned round but kept on walking. Tim chased after her.

Tim: "Lucy wait"

She turned round to face Tim.

Tim: "Why have  you been avoiding me?"

Lucy: "Tim I can't do this right now!"

Tim: "Lucy please!"

Lucy: "Fine, look I cant deal with  anymore of this Isabel thing, so yes i have been avoiding you and it worked, Isabel hasn't come up to me once!"

Tim: "Lucy don't let her get in your head she wants us to break up, we have a baby on the way!"

Lucy: "I know and you can still see the baby, I just don't think this is going to work, I still love you but I'm breaking up with you im sorry" tears filled her eyes and she walked away.

Tim: "Lucy, please!" Tim's eyes started to tear up at hearing this...

Celina and Nolan saw Lucy crying and went over to her.

Celina: "Lucy what's wrong?"

Lucy: "I broke up with Tim"

Celina: "Why?"

Lucy: "I dont want to talk right now I need some space"   .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 93 17
Amber's heart is broken. To the point where she is almost beyond repair. Harry Styles meets Amber, and imeadiatly is attracted to her. But can Amber...
348K 10K 69
Everyone heard about Maya's father having a new family and left her. Well her half sister, Emmi, finds out about her and will stop at nothing to find...
21.6K 388 13
I can't be bothered to put TW whenever there might be a trigger so be warned now there is going to be gore, abduction, Abuse, SA and other stuff. Wh...
766 17 12
It had been years since they last saw each other but when Amber plans to get them together will it backfire or will they become a thing