✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54

52

225 5 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 52 Spy

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 52: The Spy, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

This is a blood feud that can never be forgotten!

"You mean there are schools from Country J nearby?"

Li Mo nodded, there is Pingxi City nearby.

It is also one of the hero cities. A country J school was quietly established more than ten years ago.

At that time, the people of Pingxicheng strongly opposed it.

But the people are not worth the government's decision-making.

This J country school was still built.

The government was even worried that the people of Pingxicheng would cause damage, so it sent special personnel to guard it from the first day of construction.

Anyone who dares to stop the construction will be charged with undermining the unity between the two countries.

"The residents of Pingxicheng have moved away long ago. They seem to have encountered some kind of disaster."

Jing Yao understood immediately that the people in Pingxi City had long been unhappy with these J people.

I dont know what method was used to kick these people out.

I deliberately didn't call them when I moved out.

I just dont know how these people knew the news about the team.

"These people should all be from J country."

"Baga!! Why do you want to kill people!#$%@#$%"

A man climbed up to the window on Jingyao's side.

The protective net made of fine steel creaked as he pulled it.

Knowing that these people were probably from J country, Jing Yao felt that they looked very wretched.

No, it's just that a companion died, and the words came out mixed with his native language.

Jing Yao took a long knife and lowered the car glass.

The man's head was pierced through the protective net.

"What bad luck!"

Jing Yao looked at the blood stains on the long knife with disgust in her eyes.

"Tell the car in front that these people are all from J country, just kill them!"

Li Mo silently gave Jing Yao a thumbs up.

Picked up the walkie-talkie and reported their findings.

The cars in front of me were also shocked when they received the news.

They thought about the bandits and the common people, but they never thought that these people were not Chinese at all.

"What are you guys hesitating about? Just fuck them!"

The conference room was suddenly filled with anti-war sentiment.

No one noticed that a man quietly walked to the corner, took out his mobile phone and sent something.

The other side of the conference room has not yet made up its mind whether to kill these guys.

Jing Yao heard a roar similar to that of an animal coming from outside, and then the people surrounding their motorcade left quickly.

This speed is like getting some news.

Even the two people stabbed to death by Jing Yao were taken away by their companions.

"Why did these people retreat?"

Why did these people choose to retreat after the convoy knew their identities?

unless···

"There's one of their people in the car in front!"

"There's a spy in the car ahead!"

Jing Yao and Li Mo said in unison.

Both of them looked ugly.

I didn't expect the J people to infiltrate so completely.

The cars in front are all governments with important people.

No matter where this spy reaches, he will definitely have access to a lot of government secrets.

No one knows how much he spread.

The leaders who were still arguing in the car in front soon discovered that all those people had retreated.

The attack came suddenly and Du Xingze did not attend the meeting.

Naturally, I dont know the situation of the car in front.

The convoy was originally moving forward at a constant speed.

After these people retreated, the entire convoy increased its speed.

Got out of there quickly.

The convoy drove forward fifty miles before stopping.

They wanted to repair it and check if there were any casualties.

Jing Yao also got out of the car to check the "injury" of her RV.

Nothing else, but a lot of paint chipped off.

"Yao Yao, you're the best, hurry up and get back to the car."

Grandpa saw Jing Yao walking back and forth around the car and was a little worried about her health.

"It's okay to let Miss Jing go down for a walk."

Doctor Bao on the side was quite in favor of Jing Yao going out for a walk.

As soon as he said this, Grandpa Jing glared at him.

"Of course, we can't leave for too long."

Dr. Bao quickly changed his tune.

In order to prevent the walkie-talkie from being monitored by someone interested, Jing Yao asked Li Mo to find Du Xingze when the motorcade stopped.

This time Li Mo found Du Xingze directly without going through the two captains.

Speaking of this, I would also like to thank Jing Yao.

If she hadn't been ill before, he wouldn't have had the privilege to see Mr. Du directly.

Seeing Li Mo coming, Du Xingze had a gut feeling that something had happened to the Jing family.

"What happened to the Jing family?"

Li Mo was choked back before he could say anything.

If he remembered correctly, Miss Jing stabbed two people to death without changing her expression.

Judging from her "killing without batting an eye" look, nothing will happen to the Jing family.

Seeing that Li Mo was silent and even in a daze, Du Xingze stood up and walked out.

"No...no, nothing happened to the Jing family, but we discovered that there seems to be a traitor in our convoy."

Traitor?

Du Xingze stopped and looked at Li Mo with a puzzled expression.

Li Mo quickly told Du Xingze what he and Jing Yao had guessed.

When they heard that they reported to the lead car that these people were from J country, these people seemed to have received some news and all retreated.

Du Xingze suddenly knew the importance of this matter.

If the other party is really a spy, then he must have used a mobile phone to notify them of their retreat.

Although the current network signal is sometimes good or bad, one or two messages can still be sent out.

"I will take care of this matter, you go back first."

Li Mo felt relieved when he heard that the boss was going to take over the matter personally.

After Li Mo left, Du Xingze was thinking about Li Mo's words.

"Mr. Du, do you think there are really people from J country over there?"

"possible."

What is the purpose of country J in setting up schools in China? You will know if you think about it carefully.

Even their Du Group had infiltrated several people from Country J back then.

He leaked his group's business secrets, and in the end he ruthlessly investigated and found out those two people.

However, the fate of those two people was not much better.

Du Xingze used special means to send them directly to the holy land of the waist of the defrauding heaven.

Moreover, in the first few years, there were developers from Country J who wanted to build a school for Country J people in Anshi.

It was Mayor Sun who stepped forward and killed this project directly.

Later, Mayor Sun approached him, hoping that his Du Group could squeeze the J country developer out of Anshi.

"I'll go find Mayor Sun."

At present, it seems that only Mayor Sun is trustworthy.

But Du Xingze didn't dare to trust him too much.

I can only take a gamble.

When Li Mo returned to Jing's RV, he was watching Jing Yao holding down Jixiang to prevent it from running around.

"Miss Jing, what are you doing?"

Jing Yao lay on Ji Xiang and looked up at Li Mo.

"Jixiang smelled that group of people and wanted to find them."

Li Mo glanced at Ji Xiang, who was squealing.

Unexpectedly, Miss Jings wolf is still a patriotic wolf.

Grandpa Jing wanted to come up and help Jing Yao, but Ji Xiang only let Jing Yao touch him like this.

If someone else would just go right up to it.

Not even Grandpa and Aunt Lin can do it!

What they were allowed to do was limited to their heads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488 101 14
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...
436 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
81.2K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...