Long journey of solitude

By Chorizo_chain123

After finishing it's mission on the previous star system, the ship named as V'lex a former apocalypse pattern... More

author's note
BIO. part 1.
BIO. part 2.
Chapter 1. And from the void he came
Chapter 2. David vs. Goliath
Amagi's BIO
Chapter 4. It's not just for show
Special Chapter.
Chapter 5. An early Christmas?
Chapter 6. Ironblood base
Chapter 7. The rebirth of iron and freedom
Bismarck's and Yorktown's BIO
Chapter 8. A veteran's prowess and the ashes
Special chapter
Chapter 9. Social media and lab building
Chapter 10. A date and more dates.
Gileon, Hizerad and Elzerad's BIO
Chapter 11. Twin sisters of fate
Chapter 12. The Revelation of the two creators
Chapter 13. Distress call
Chapter 14. A realm from beyond
Chapter 15. A ship girl's reunion
Notice

Chapter 3. Diplomacy and resurrection

256 7 0
By Chorizo_chain123

author's notes:

i somehow doing better with previous chapter than the initial chapter one were it was a total headache, and also im going to buff the returning girls along with some of them from this chapter and onward.

______________________________________

Several hours after the battle, v'lex had been sifting through the compiled holographic data of both the remains of the orochi, empress and lastly the cube.

the warhead of the missile that got recovered along with the ship, contains an exotic element similar to plutonium 239 who's yield is the same as a strategic nukes and has far lesser yield than the antimatter bomb and emits almost no radiation when it explode, he designated this exotic element as "Sirenium" element and set aside the warhead data, he then pulls in the orochi's data and thought that he could convert the orochi's wreck into a new ship and attempt to revive her.

he commanded another section of the forge and begun turning the orochi's remains into the design that v'lex had based on from a certain battlecruiser that was supposedly had been passed away and from what he can sense of the cube itself he knew she's waiting to be revived.

a few hours after the attack, every faction of the azurlane alliance are now intensifying their awareness after the sirens attacked v'lex's ship outside the earth's atmosphere and now finished mending the holes in their defense after the sirens tricked them with the orochi's creation.

*sakura empire base docks*

those that had returned from the battle and those that had remain at the base are now at the docks waiting for nagato and mutsu along with their escorts.

furutaka: "hmmmm....?. hey guys! they are here!"

she calls to everyone who are present at the docks and in the distance the silhouette of nagato and mutsu's ship appeared along with her escorts

*a moments later*

the arriving ships are now at the docks while both nagato and mutsu are disembarking from their respective ships they are being greeted by kako and furutaka.

kako: "welcome nagato and mutsu sama, how's the situation at the azurlane main base?"

Nagato: "smooth sailing and tiring, as me and the others was shown something absurd"

furutaka: "is it related to what the others are saying about a large amount of meteorite like streaks of lights that had descended from the sky and decimated the siren forces along the orochi?"

Mutsu: "yes and it's alot to take in and also what have been the news here during our absence?"

Kako: "yamato has ordered me to relay the message to you, once you're back from your journey about the supposedly mysterious party that had saved both crimson axis and azurlane from the threat of the orochi and the situation here was that everyone is on high alert after seeing a series of flashes of lights from the sky several hours ago."

Nagato: (v'lex san...)

mutsu consoled her.

Mutsu: "nee san... im sure he'll be back, you saw what he's capable of right?"

everyone could only silently observe and nagato then sigh and replied.

Nagato: "yes... then kako and furutaka we shall take our leave and report to yamato sama on the matters regarding the mysterious party"

both girls then nods in confirmation, meanwhile on the escort ships's side which consist of the crane sisters, the takao sisters and ayanami are conversing with mikasa, shigure and yukikaze.

shigure: "say ayanami... i heard a report regarding that mysterious individual and i also heard that it was a male who singlehandedly destroyed the siren fleet, so what's he look like?"

yukikaze was listening intently

ayanami: "i am unable to confirm who he is because of how scary he's presence are and he's wearing a strange armor. also i'm afraid to approach him but i'm sure he's a giant, i assumed he's much taller than friedrich der große of ironblood."

both the girls was shocked on what she just said

shigure: "are you serious?!"

yukikaze: "no... way..."

ayanami confirms with a nod

shigure: "well then.. welcome home ayanami chan"

yukikaze: "and also don't worry about the condition of everyone of our friends here as they are in good conditions now and currently are patrolling due to strange flashes of lights in the sky several hours ago which made everyone here on high alert."

meanwhile for both the crane sisters, takao sisters and mikasa.

mikasa: "so you're saying that the one who saved you guys are a male and on top of that he's this so called spaceship?"

Takao: "that i can comfirm since he used a strange aircraft to contact us along with the fact he deployed a giant flying object to pick up the representatives of each major faction"

shokaku: "i heard that the one he used to contact us isn't really an aircraft but something he called a scout craft"

atago added.

Atago: "the feeling that you're hearing a voice inside your head feels strange and scary."

Zuikaku: "that was the strangest thing that happened to me to be honest."

which both the sisters agreed, while mikasa was listening intently and said.

Mikasa: "im sure you are all tired, so i'm going to brew you guys some tea to refresh yourselves since you've been through alot recently, now follow me."

the group smiled and they followed mikasa who was already walking.

nagato and mutsu are now inside the main build of the base and are heading towards the main hall, once they're infront of the sliding door, a soft voice called out to them and the door slide open then they enter before it close again by kawakaze.

Yamato: "what can you report to us nagato?"

both had already bowed and now seated.

Nagato: "we were able to confirm the identity of the said individual"

the word individual had caught her attention.

Yamato: "proceed"

Nagato: "the individual is a male and also a spaceship of unprecedented proportion, and he also claimed that the destruction of the orochi and it's accompanying fleet was due to him."

then musashi mused.

Musashi: "fascinating"

Nagato: "and we are fortunately enough on being the selected few to visit his ship"

she then presented the memory keystone to them, and curiosity was written on their faces

Musashi: "and this?"

Nagato: "memory keystone, it stores knowledge and experience along with emotions and it acted like a book that allows anyone to learn what's imbued in it."

hearing what nagato had said received an amazed reaction from the trio, shinano then spoke to her.

Shinano: "did you.... also... learned.. something... from the... keystone?"

Nagato: "yes and it told me the history of their race and how they had solely defended the entire galaxy from a ruinous entity when nearly every neighbors of theirs fell."

yamato mused.

Yamato: "a being that's beyond our comprehension that can rattle our core beliefs on how our universe works and also a being of vast knowledge and power can become our guide or. our ruination."

shinano then speaks to them.

Shinano: "they are... a mirror... of us right?.... "

nagato remembered what shokaku, zuikaku and enterprise said after their first contact with him.

Nagato: "a mirror of our visage from another universe..."

Musashi: "isn't it good to us if we just see him as an ally rather than just another enemy?"

yamato contemplated on her assessment about it.

Musashi: "if you feel troubled with your decision, the memory keystone provided is there for you to assist."

yamato heeded her advice.

Yamato: "i shall take your advice sister, and this is all the question i have regarding the individual, nagato and mutsu you two may leave and take a rest."

Nagato/Mutsu: "thank you yamato sama"

Yamato: "then dismissed"

both nagato and mutsu stand up and before they left, they bow in respect first, kawakaze opened the sliding door and the sisters exited the hall.

shinano spoke to her sister.

Shinano: "to believe is to see...... the eyes is the window to the beholder...."

yamato clearly understand what she means and now she wanted to meet this person if chances allowed her.

in the corridor of the main building mutsu and nagato was walking, then a familiar voice rang inside their mind.

V'lex: (nagato and mutsu can you hear me?)

the sudden call made them flinch.

Mutsu: "V-V'lex san?!"

Nagato: "y-you scared us!"

they replied to him verbally.

V'lex: (my sincere apology.)

Nagato: "non taken. it's just I'm happy you're okay."

Mutsu: "what happened to the sirens? aren't they being led by the empress and few other high ranking sirens?"

V'lex: (i managed to subdue them)

they felt relieved when they hear it.

Mutsu: "but how did they managed to locate you if you're outside the earth?"

V'lex: (they tracked my transport craft during it's deployment to pick you up. they had suspended their attacks on the surface to try and locate me after the destruction of the orochi along with severely wounding her subordinates.)

Nagato: "so this is why there's basically no siren incident for the past few hours, before you arrived they had been trying to wear us out little by little via sending in small fleet of unknown type of mass produced ships every few hours to harrass us since the orochi project was started, which is why shokaku had been suspicious of the project."

Mutsu: "but what made you call us directly?"

Nagato guessed that it is something of importance if he used his ability to directly communicate with them.

and v'lex had resolved on taking this decision, a risk he had to take.

V'lex: (we shall need more hands regarding this battle against the sirens and i had resolved to revise the condition in order to upgrade selected few individuals and lastly getting a few girls who are inactive to return.)

the words he uttered was a shocking thing for them to hear.

Nagato: "b-but what made you to take on such decision?"

V'lex: (this fight isn't mine alone to take despite my standing, the sirens fielded new units and a disruption device which is already a glaring disadvantage to you.)

Nagato could only listen to what he said, she now know the fight had taken to a new heights after his ship got attacked.

Nagato: "we shall coordinate with the other leaders for this matter."

and before both nagato and mutsu could leave, shinano overheard the one side conversation and spoke to her which caught her offguard.

Nagato/Mutsu: "shinano sama!? when did you get there?!"

Shinano: "when... you begun... speaking to no one..."

they could only stayed silent.

Shinano: "are you.... perhaps... conversing with... the mystery person?.."

both mutsu and nagato is hesitant on answering and v'lex spoke to shinano directly through mind

V'lex: (greetings, i am v'lex an explorer pattern ship formerly a command ship.)

shinano was surprised when he spoke to her through telepathy.

Shinano: "and I'm... IJN shinano.... an aircraft carrier.. of yamato class... battleship... such... fascinating... ability.. you have..."

V'lex: (i am flattered shinano.)

shinano smiled.

V'lex: (i had resolved on revising the condition i made due to evolving threat of sirens if you so desired to know shinano.)

which caught shinano offguard.

Shinano: "over time.... they shall... learn... always learning."

V'lex: (someone you know is here now and is waiting to meet you all again.)

both shinano nagato and mutsu was curious about this.

Nagato: "someone we know?"

V'lex: (meet us at the docks.)

*moments later*

currently they are at the docks along with other girls who followed them along the way who was curious on who are they waiting.

suddenly the space infront of them quickly distorted and v'lex wearing his armor slowly came out of it which scared alot of girls because of how intimidating he is and also him being a literal giant, shinano was surprised that the individual she was speaking with recently was this being of tall height and she can't see the face behind helmet.

a few moment after v'lex appeared, someone they knew a long time ago with a parasol came next, she wears a gentle smile which shocked some of the girls because they know who she is specially shinano and the nagato sisters.

Amagi: "everyone... it's been a long time since the last time i was here."

Shinano was unable to speak because she had already known amagi was gone.

Nagato: "amagi san... b-but how?"

both shinano and the nagato sisters stared at v'lex.

V'lex: "the cube i recovered from the wreck was the bases of amagi disguise of the orochi and the ship didn't offer that much data and her revival was decided when i sensed her consciousness inside the cube."

Amagi: "i sensed his gaze during my slumber and i never once hoped to be reborn again since before he came."

Nagato: "i-i didn't know you can revive amagi san"

V'lex: "revival required a set of condition. you must need a part of a deceased ship girl's original ship form and add it to the structure of the new ship and if not added, chances of revival would be really low, i revived her by imbuing psionic influence to the new ship along with the cube which the new ship body begun merging with."

everyone was awestrucked by his feat.

Shinano: "amagi san.... welcome back...."

all the girls got emotional about amagi's return and shinano smiled at the sight, she then looks at v'lex who was looking at the group.

Shinano: "thank... you..."

v'lex could only nod and the rest of the girls looks at him smiling.

ayanami: "despite your scary aura, much scarier than this demon here, you still showed kindness towards others and im IJN ayanami an improve fubuki class destroyer."

V'lex: "i can sense emotions ayanami and also I've seen alot of sufferings and done alot of hard to take choices before i gained physical form."

shigure: "so you're the one who ayanami is scared to approach with? and also im IJN shigure of shiratsuyu class destroyer."

V'lex: "like wise shigure"

Yukikaze: "shigure! don't be so rash with Your introduction! it's rude! i-im sorry v'lex san for my friend's rash behavior she's so full of pride and by the way im IJN yukikaze of kagero class destroyer pleased to meet you!"

shigure pulled a smug face which she is proud off, he then nods at yukikaze.

yukikaze then pulled shigure away.

Shigure: "hey!! don't pull me!!"

Yukikaze: "it's time for our patrol shift so off we go!"

Shigure: "nooooo!"

the girl was screaming while getting dragged away.

everyone chuckled at the sight.

ayanami: "i should get going as well."

before ayanami bolted to where the direction of the two was.

Shinano: "we have... been tasked... to protect the smiles... of everyone not just humanity... as a whole..."

she looks at amagi who was smiling while answering alot of question.

he could only hum agreement.

one of the ship girls asked her about her new ship and amagi looked at him.

V'lex: "you can show them amagi since it is your ship anyway and sooner or later they'll gonna see it too."

amagi summons her ship and the cubes descended from the sky and forms into her new ship which is bigger, very angular and had one flight deck at back along with three turrets, two at the front and one at the back of it's superstructure, the guns themselves are strange along with anti air guns which is also strange and another additional telescope like structure at both ends of the superstructure just above the main gun and there's also VLS cells at both the middle of the superstructure and further part of the bow and another set of small VLS cells on both sides of the superstructure just elevated behind anti aircraft guns, the ship itself was powered by a high density fusion reactor along with magnetohydrodynamic propulsion for seaborne travel and four concealable fusion drivers for space travel, underneath the ship is another three sets of strange naval guns with the bow having four aperture for pulse energy cannon, her ship retained the sakura emblem at the bow even at the distance the ship still looks huge.

the turret on furthest stern side is replaced with flight deck for her two longsword starfighter

her two "aircrafts" are reminiscent of longswords from h*lo armed with both turreted laser aperture and a light positron shock cannon with internal bay for bombs and missiles and also the aircraft is powered by advanced compact fusion driver propulsion which outputting far more thrust than the conventional spaceship rocket engines and also has far longer endurance than the 22nd century airliners.

everyone bawled their eyes out aside from shinano who's surprised after seeing amagi's massive and extremely advanced ship, they could only utter the word "wow".

Amagi: "thanks to v'lex here that he created this ship for me that's slightly based on my old ship."

everyone stared at him with sparkling eyes.

he sighed a little and said

V'lex: "with great power comes great responsibility, if you use them with responsible thoughts in mind I'll reconsider it."

which earned him a dedicated reaction from the girls.

V'lex: "i shall take my leave amagi"

Amagi: "won't you let me accompany you?"

the girls looked at her with expression saying "really amagi san?" shinano then speaks to them.

Shinano: "we... shall also accompany him.. along with... nagato..."

then a new group was seen running from the distance, it was the crane sister, takao sister and mikasa who was tailing behind and after they finally arrive catching breath, before their eyes locked unto the figure they'd never thought they'd going to see again.

Mikasa: "amagi san...."

zuikaku: "h-how's this possible?!"

shokaku tried to speak but she can't help but cry.

takao and her sister smiled while crying.

the trio hugged amagi after many years of not seeing each other and they let her go.

Mikasa: "it's... been awhile amagi san."

zuikaku was trying to hold her tears already but failed and burst out crying, amagi tried to console her

Amagi: "yes... it's been awhile"

takao asked amagi.

Takao: "but h-"

takao was stopped from asking when she saw her futuristic ship the other four girls as well was stunned after seeing it, they were so emotional earlier that they forgot to notice it.

the other girls smirked at this and pointed their gaze at v'lex which got noticed by them.

poor dude got barraged by a series of questions from the four girls and Mikasa can't help but facepalm at their antics.

Zuikaku: "so let me rephrase it, you recovered a cube from the orochi which is the bases of the disguise of orochi and used the orochi's remains to build amagi san a new ship and revived her?"

he can sense a strong anticipation from the other three.

v'lex: "i had to revise the condition i declared after the sirens fielded a new unit along with the introduction of disruption device, and it was fortunate that they attacked me first and if they attacked you with them. it'll be a hopeless battle.

everyone who was listening had realise how bad it is.

V'lex: "my mission for this planet remains unchanged, i shall still help your cause as you all are my creator's ancestor."

a ship girl asked about his creators and their ancestor which got the others curious.

V'lex: "humanity from my universe had undergone evolution long after they took to the stars and had achieve great wonders on all the planets they had colonised."

and the girls was amazed with what they just heard.

Amagi: "we should get going"

Shinano: "yes..."

Nagato: "i had already called the other leadership of the situation v'lex san we should leave now"

v'lex nodded to her.

Takao: "if you are leaving, should you take us with you as your escort?"

Mikasa: "i shall also accompany you as well"

shokaku: "i should also considering on joining you guys along with my sister, she's eager to see the capability of our amagi san here"

zuikaku was staring at her ship with sparkly eyes.

which received a chuckle from the others.

then everyone boarded their ships and v'lex was on amagi's ship

Atago: "does everyone here feeling curious on what our saviour's riggings would look like?"

atago said through the comm and that alone sparked strong curiosity from the girls on his senses.

V'lex: "i never tried. it's better to have it as "a trick up the sleeve" as what your words are saying."

Shinano: "yes indeed... it is better... to keep it.... that way... if.. the situation demands..."

it made sense to them that he has to keep it that way just in case.

they then begin their journey.

*time skip"

the journey was quite peaceful and is now nearing the azurlane base then a transmission was received by the group stating they are entering azurlane alliance controlled waters Nagato then replied stating that they are visiting for a conference of leaderships which the operator gave them a pass and they are now at the docks, amagi's ship was on a separate dock that allowed her ship to be anchored due to how massive it is which is somehow got really crowded due to curious onlookers and they are watching that certain strange ship with a mixed reaction of shock and amazement.

the shipgirls was asking various questions about "how massive it is, that ship is bigger than the yamato, looking extremely futuristic, looks like a siren ship but it's actually not, another said it is a sakuran ship because of the emblem and some are pointing at the ship's strange armament."

*inside the ship*

the bridge of the ship looks very sci-fish on how futuristic it is and the control panels of the captain and the crews are all holographic display.

Amagi: "no matter how many times i see this, I won't get bored staring at how futuristic my ship's bridge are. and thank you v'lex san for the second chance that id never hoped i would get."

V'lex: "countless times I've seen the faces of sadness and grief that your siblings are showing, throughout the times i had been fighting. amagi."

amagi gave him a smile and said.

Amagi: "we should disembark now that we are getting too much attention."

he reply with a nod.

the rest of the escorts and nagato had just disembarked from their respective ships and was shocked to see multitudes of curious eyes locked towards amagi's ship.

Nagato: "this arrival surely got popular huh."

illustrious, pow and unicorn arrived and greeted her.

Illustrious: "welcome to the azurlane base Nagato and about the commotion..."

unicorn was hiding behind illustrious and said.

Unicorn: "h-hi"

and nagato greeted back.

Illustrious: "she's a bit shy towards strangers please understand."

Nagato: "non taken illustrious san"

Pow: "by the way... is it v'lex's new ship?"

she directed her gaze while the commotion still isn't subsiding

Nagato: "both yes and no"

takao sisters and the crane sister along with mikasa was already disembarked and was now walking towards illustrious, unicorn and pow

but nagato's answer left them confused and she again said.

Nagato: "you should see it yourselves"

and the large access door that was mean for the passage of larger power armor beside the superstructure opened to reveal v'lex in his armor which got the girls flinched due to his presence and how big he is, he then waited and the next one to came out was someone of the old timer girls knew which shocked them.

some of them uttered the phrases "it's amagi right?, no... way..., impossible, didn't she passed away right?" and many more question.

both illustrious and pow was unable to comprehend on what just happened then nagato said to them.

Nagato: "it's amagi san she returned and also the main reason why i called for the leadership conference"

they snapped out of stupor and smiled

Pow: "I'm glad amagi has return..."

Illustrious: "yes but the question is... how?"

unicorn asked who is amagi and illustrious filled her in about her

Unicorn: "so she a good friend?"

Illustrious: "me and pow are always having chat with her and always paired up for missions prior to her passing"

then pow speaks in.

Pow: "im sure v'lex had something to do with this"

which nagato confirmed

pow, illustrious and nagato along with unicorn greeted the pair of sisters and mikasa as now they are walking towards where v'lex and amagi are.

illustrious: "been so long amagi...."

Amagi: "indeed illustrious san"

and v'lex sensed a spike in positive emotion on them.

Pow: "but how did you returned amagi?"

all the girls of the escort fleet and nagato stared at him which made amagi chuckled at this, he then said.

V'lex: "i will tell you about it once we are at the proper place since this place isn't suitable with all the eyes are unto us."

the crowd who's a mix of different factions from eagle union to ironblood, new arrive and recently arrived had a mixed reaction specially the new and recently arrive saying "dang... he's gigantic, i wonder what he looks like, i heard he's from outerspace, let's bet on what he looks like you're on?, i wish he looks hot, ara~?" he deadpan listening to their thoughs a second time so he got no choice but to ignore it and let out a small sigh.

*time skip*

they then proceeds to the hall way of the main build and v'lex is back at bending himself from how tall he is just to fit the door which mused everyone, finally arrived at the door of the main office where every leadership is waiting with new addition to the conference, now it's v'lex's turn to enter followed by amagi from behind and after he enter. he immediately hears several gasp from several girls who didn't saw him before.

Jean bart: "e-even if i was already been told about him, for me to actually see how tall and large he is, is quite a surreal experience."

Vittorio venetio: "i agree and he emits an intimidating aura too."

Friedrich der große: (he is much taller than me, how musing)

Amagi: "you're quite popular i must say."

the voice that's so familiar to them had woken them up from their focused musing of him and was shocked to see the origin of the voice. they saw a woman who finally revealed herself and whom they thought had passed away years ago.

______________________________________

additional notes:

if you suddenly noticed any changes in the words then i apologize because i am unable to find satisfactory over my sh*t äss writing, even if the chapter is published.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
CBD, the dynamic fixing in BioHeal CBD Gummies, is a strong solution for any sort of actual aggravation. It's a strong CBD pill that utilizes the ent...
Crazy By Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

10 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)
41.8K 960 53
A young man named kaone. An average kid with a normal life, Until a game suddenly send our boi to another world called remnant. However, He has a pow...
102 5 7
A gripping tale, The Carnage and the Snake follows fifteen awoken soldiers aboard the Starbright 01... "It is in dire circumstances only, Gen...