Story Ideas

By KN-stories

just idea's I have why the Kirby icon... idk I was tired and don't feel like changing it. More

The water dragon betrayal
The star hero!
The blind aura fighter
The water dragon betrayal #2
The star hero #2
The blind fighter #2
The moon swordsman
The red eyed Ghost
The wandering Sun
The warrior's Key
The Warrior's key #2
The Frozen legend
The Blinding One
The Wolf's creed(Remake)
Geno's tale
First Class: Solider
The monarch of Shadow
The mechanical rebirth
King of Curses
The blue hedgehog
The dragon of shadow
The Dragon of light.
The demon fox
Darkrei: DxD/MHA
Drakrei Rwby/MHA
If you got suggestions leave them here.
Ninja of illusion
The Anti-Matter dragon
The hero of Courage
Between both version
The Xenoblade hero

The Blood Soul Reaper: Verison 2

293 14 1
By KN-stories

This teaser is a second version I came up with after the voting page. Soo... I'll make a voting between the two when I make the story... or once the voting page is done. But that voting won't be as long probably a few hours. Anyway! Enjoy this version!

Our teaser begins with a young man walking on top of the buildings and listening to some music. With his hood down.

???: it's been a few years... since I been back in Japan... Im wondering how those two are doing...? I can go to there school to see.

He would then make his way to there school. Once he got there he would see a group of students running. He would then notice them sitting.

He would then decide to pull a little prank.

???: Hado #1: Sho...

He would fire off a small amount ratsu in between them to catch their attention. They would jump and look where the shot came from. They would then be shocked to see who was standing there.

He would wave at them. Then send a text to one of the girls. He would hold his phone up . To give them a hint to look at there phone when they have the chance.

He would then flashstep away to not get caught by the teachers. He would go get their favorite sweets while waiting for the bell to ring.

He would stand at the school gate waiting once he got back. He would be on his phone when he heard the bell ring. He would see some students begin to leave the school. He would wait for them to get out and met him.

He would then notice girls staring at him.

???: *sigh*... hmm?

He would then feel someone hop onto his back.

??: I see you've came back.

???: yep. Hello Kurumi. How are you?

Kurumi: happy you're here now~ are you doing with your training?

???: I am.... *looks around* I'm going to guess you left marine behind...

Kurumi: not my fault she's slow.

???: or you just teleported... to get ahead of her...

Kurumi: maybe~

She would then lower her hands to feel his chest.

Marine: hey! No fair!

Kurumi: not my fault you're slow.

She would stick her tongue at Kurumi.

???: calm down marine... here.

He would grab her a piece of chocolate and she would be happy and hug him. He would then pat her head.

???: anyways let's get going. These stares are getting... annoying.

Girls: hai!

They would follow leave the school and walk around.

???: so how you two been?

Marine: we been good. We get some guys to hit on us but tell them no.

???: hmm... interesting...

Kurumi: is someone jealous~

Marine: Ara~ Ara~ I think he is~

???: sure.... *rolls his eyes* anyway Kurumi are you going to get off my back?

Kurumi: nope!

???: *sigh* of course not... anyways-

??: DEKU!?

???: great... I was hoping to not deal with "them"... and my name isn't "deku" it's izuku Unohana... get it right... mutt...

Izuku: so get it right...

Katsuki: you gave some balls! A quirkless freak like you!

Izuku: *chuckles* that's funny... Kurumi minds getting off of me a sec...

She would hop off his back. Izuku would then blitz grabbing katsuki neck and lifting him off the ground.

Katsumi: what?!

Izumi: how did he!?

Izuku: listen here mutt... I'm no longer that same kid as before... I can do things you can only dream of... like for example.... Hado #4: Byakurai

He would have made lightning go straight through katsuki shoulder then dropped him. He would  drop to his knees and cough up blood.

Izumi: what the hell did you do!?

Izuku: why should I tell you..? I have no right to tell you... and he'll be fine... what I did shouldn't kill him...

Katsumi: shouldn't?! Were you trying to kill him!?

Izuku: I mean... I could have... if I added more output to it... but I lower it to make sure not to kill him.

Izuku would get ready to do another hado technique but then remember something

Izuku thoughts: Great I can't do anymore hado technique unless I want to get into trouble with my captain...

Izuku: anyways... we'll be going now... you might want to take him to the doctor...

He would then walk past them. Kurumi and marine would follow behind.

???: I'm surprised you didn't try to kill them....

Izuku thought: I don't want to hear it from auntie... and I'm surprised you didn't try to take control to kill them... hallow...

(Hollow)izuku: well... I didn't want to ruin your moment...

Izuku thought: thank... I guess...

Izuku would then hear the girls say his name.

Izuku: oh sorry. I was in lost in thought.

Kurumi: it's okay. What have you been up to?

Izuku:... training... learning... got promoted to vice captain...

Marine: congratulations!

Izuku: thanks. Oh! I also learned how my mother died... and how I'm now the last of my clan...

Girls:.... EH?!

Izuku: what?

Marine: how can you say that so calmly!?

Izuku:.... Well... I technically only seen my mom once in my life... and that was when I was a baby... and I can't really get mad at the person who killed her... I was told that she chose to go out that way... and there's nothing I can do about that.

Girl:...

Izuku: anyways! Let's not focus on the sad things! I have some time left before I have to return back. Why not spend it together?

Girls: Aww! You have to go back!

Izuku: I have a meeting to attend with tomorrow and then I need to help my aunt with some stuff.... (And to make sure some idiot aren't causing problems...)

Girls: fine...

Izuku : come now. I don't want to see my girlfriends's sad. Let's have some fun- Wow!

They would then dragged him off to some stores to look at some clothe. Once they were done izuku would walk them home.

He would then open a Senkaimon and head back to the Seireitei. Once he got back he would make his way back to the fourth district.

There he would see his aunt waiting.

Izuku: aunt Isane?

Isane: oh Izuku your home. How was meeting your friends?

Izuku: it was good. Actually... they're my girlfriends...

Isane: Eh?! Really!? I can't wait to meet them.

Izuku: you'll like them I promise. Anyways... why you out here?

Isane: well...

They would then hear loud noises from inside.

Izuku:... *sigh*... I'll handle them... give me a sec...

He would then flashstep inside and then loud thud would be heard. Izuku would then have return to his aunt.

Izuku: okay... I'm back... *stretch and yawns*

Isane: tired?

Izuku: ya...

Isane: you can go rest up. I'll be out here for a bit longer.

Izuku:... I think I'll sit here with you...

Isane: oh... okay.

Izuku would then sit down next to his aunt and look up at the sky.

Izuku:... can you... tell me about my mom...

Isane:... I told you all that I could tell you...

Izuku: I know... but... you're the one of only few people who know her best...and... I just want to know if I'm missing anything... after all... I'm the last of her family...

Isane: izuku...

Izuku: but... if that's all you know... then I'm okay with it... I'm sure she would want me to live my best life...right? *smiles*

Isane: right. *smiles*

They would then look at the sky.

Izuku would waking towards the head captains office. And once he got there he would see the head captain.

Izuku: head captain Shunsui...

Shunsui: ah izuku good your here.

Izuku would look a round and won't see the other head captains.

Shunsui: if you're wondering where the other captains are. This meeting is for me and you.

Izuku: really why?

Shunsui: I've gotten word that the hollows have been acting different... They've gotten new abilities...

Izuku: really? That's interesting... what does that have to do with what me?

Shunsui: simple... I want you do go undercover... the hero school UA...

Izuku:... eh? You want me to infiltrate the UA school...?

Shunsui: not infiltrated to be more precise... I want you to find out what's causing the hollows to act this way... they haven't acted like this before... only recently actually...

Izuku:.... Alright... fine. I'll do it.

Shunsui: good. The UA exam is in a few more weeks. So get ready for it.

Izuku: hai. If that's all I'll be-

Shunsui: oh! While you're also in the human world bring back some sweets with you. I enjoy their candy.

Izuku:... *chuckles* alright sir.

Izuku would then leave the head captains office and go get ready of the entrance exam. He would also spend time with his girlfriends when he can.

And today would be the day he has to leave for the entrance exam. He would see his aunt waiting at the front entrance.

He would smile at her then give her a hug.

Isane: make sure to be careful.

Izuku: I know...

Isane: make sure to not let people know too much about your abilities...

Izuku: I know which is why I'm permitted to one hado technique when I'm dealing with... "them"...

Isane: right! Now get going. This is your first big assignment. And remember you still need direct orders to use your bankai... don't want you to hurt people on accidentally... so keep it to your shikai.

Izuku: I will auntie! Well I best be going! Cya!

He would open a Senkaimon and walk through it.

Izuku: I'll see you later auntie! *waves*

She would wave back and watch the Senkaimon close and disappear.

Izuku would be making his way to the entrance exam. And once he got there he wouldn't see marine and Kurumi.

Izuku: I wonder if they're already inside....

Izuku would then notice someone he would rather not speak with.

Izumi:... bro-

Izuku: we're not blood related so we're not family and... my father and mother are dead... you have your family...

Izumi: they aren't-

Izuku: really?

He would pull out a blood document and showed it.

Izuku: I'm sure you... were not related...

He would then put the document back in his pocket.

Izuku: now if we're done with this stupid conversation... I'll be going now...

Izuku would begin to walk past her.

Izumi: how did you do that!?

Izuku would stop and look at her over his shoulder.

Izuku: what...?

Izumi: how did you do that to katsuki!? Your quirkless! And what the hell with that sword?!

(The should would be on his back waist)

Izuku: why the hell should I tell you...?

Izumi: just tell me damn it!

Izuku: *scoffs* go to hell... I ain't telling you shit...

He would then leave to head inside. Once he got inside he would sit down and look around for marine and Kurumi. He would then see them.

Izuku would smile.

Izuku thought: I guess I'll speak with them later. I mean... they both have strong abilities.

He would then hear the instructor begin the entrance exam with a written test. He would have them be passed out. Once they were they would have 30 minutes to finish it.

Izuku would look at the test and begin answer them and fixed the incorrect spelling on the test.

Once he was done he would get up and hand it to the instructor then go sit back down and wait for everyone to be done.

Once they were they would begin explain the robot until.

???: this is unbecoming! You're missing out a key part of information! And you! Where is your school uniform! And why did you bring a sword with you! *points at izuku* I suggest you leave this instead!

Izuku:... am I supposed to be intimidated... listen here four eyes... we're going to get changed into some clothes to do the physical exam and no where did it say you had to wear a "school uniform"... and to answer that I was home schooled... and to why I have a sword... that none of your damn business...

???: what?! Do you-

The instructor would then have both izuku and the guy be quite then tell them to stop and finish what he was saying. He would then give out a slip to where each contestant would be placed.

Izuku would be given his location make his way to it. Once he got there he would be waiting for it to start.

???: you!

Izuku: *sigh*... (just ignore him and he'll go away...)

???: I'm talking to you! You have no right to be here with your behavior!

Izuku:....

The guy would go to grab Izuku but get slam to the ground instead.

Izuku:... lay your hands on me again.. I'll have your head...

For a spit second Izuku's eyes would turn blue. Izuku would then walk away. After a bit Izuku would see the gate open. Once it was open enough he would blitz inside.

This would make the other contestant confused. Until they heard a voice telling them there's no counted down in real life.

Izuku would be destroying robots left and right with his sword. After a while he would got bored and go sit on top of a roof to wait.

Izuku: man... this is so boring...(I don't even need to use my shikai for this...only my base Zanpakutō was enough for this) *sigh*... my training is more fun than this...

He would then feel a rubbing. He would see the zero pointer and begin to walk away until he saw another contestant under rubble.

Izuku:.... *sigh*.... damn it...

Izuku would flash step towards the contestant and effortlessly lifts the rubble off them. He would then grab the contestant and flashstep out of the way.

He would then return and stand on top of a building.

Izuku: well... I honestly didn't want to do this... but...

Izuku would draw his Zanpakutō and point it at the zero pointer.

Izuku: hado #32...

Izuku:... Ōkasen...

The zero pointer would have got destroyed from the attack.

Izuku:... *scoffs*... disappointing... I expect it to take the hit... (I didn't even need to use my Zanpakutō ability for this...)

Izuku would then flashstep to the front of the school and wait for his girlfriends.

End of teaser.

Ship(two)

Kurumi

Marine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 735 7
Because of circumstances, this book won't be continued unfortunately. Feel free to check out my other stuff! Thank you for understanding!
1.1K 54 6
There no Story Description, so read it or not
2.6K 83 30
For when I don't feel like updating my other stories. These are mostly my own ideas, but I will take prompts.
62K 2.2K 32
Ello Sbi story again royal au that's all I can explain since I don't know my self have a nice day, night, evening or afternoon