little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

By makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... More

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[06] ━━━ running out of time

135 2 0
By makexaxwish

              ━━━forty two━━━

     ━━━running out of time━━━

                           °•✿•°

a loud ringing noise was heard coming from a phone that laid on a night stand, the phone as well vibrating, sliding near to the edge.

the phone lit up, showing 'stiles', scott groggily reaching for his phone, him then seeing it was stiles that was calling him.

"hey, man, what's up?" scott asks sleepily.

silence.

"...stiles?" scott confusingly asks, not hearing anything. "are you there?"

"scott, i don't know where i am, i don't know how i got here–––i think i was sleepwalking..." stiles panics.

"okay, um–––can you see anything? just tell me what you see." scott worriedly says.

"um, it's dark, it's hard too see anything, i think there's something wrong with my-." stiles was saying.

the call was heard going dead, clearly worrying the mccall, him then shakily breathing out, trying to get a hold of his best friend, but everytime he did it just went straight to voicemail.

"come on, come on." scott whispers anxiously.

scott then heard the call being picked up. "...stiles?"

"scott, i don't think i can get out of here, i can't move." stiles nervously whispers.

"where are you?" scott worriedly asks.

"i don't know, i don't know, it's too dark, i can't see much, and something's wrong with my leg, it's stuck on something, i think it's bleeding..." stiles trails off nervously.

"how bad is it?" scott asks concerningly.

silence.

"stiles? how bad is it?"

silence.

"stiles! can you hear me?" scott worriedly asks.

"ah, there's some kind of smell down here, something smells terrible, it's brutal, my eyes are watering!"

scott then breaths out. "okay, listen–––i'm calling your dad-."

"no, no, no, no, don't-." stiles quickly panics.

scott had a worrisome expression on his face. "but, your dad-."

"don't, just don't–––don't call him, promise you won't, he already worries about me too much, scott, please!"

scott seemed conflicted. "i don't think i can make a promise like that, what if i can't find you?"

"please, don't call him, come find me, i know you can, he doesn't have to know, scott, you can find me." stiles pleads.

"i don't know if i can do this." scott nervously says.

"oh, i gotta call you back, i have to turn the phone off."

scott's eyes widened, completely nervous. "no, no, stiles! wait, wait, hold up-."

"i'm gonna call you back." stiles then whispers.

scott tries to talk to him, but the phone was heard going dead on the other line.

scott frustratedly looks at the phone, him then exhaling deeply, calling someone from his phone.

                           °•✿•°

isaac lahey stood nearby the fireplace of the de lune's residence, him in posing position, flashes that came from a camera was seen reflecting on his face.

aurora, who had taken the picture, looked at the picture with a smile, then noticed his eyes glowing in the picture, which made her frown.

"your eyes are glowing..." aurora sighs out.

"rory, come on, you took out tons of pictures and i'm tired." isaac tiredly groans.

isaac then dropped his self on her bed.

"i want a perfect portrait." aurora pouts.

"you already have one in front of you." isaac smugly smirks.

a phone was heard loudly ringing, making the lahey groan.

"great! my ears are ringing!" isaac groans.

"it's the phone, silly." aurora softly laughs.

aurora then picked isaac's phone, seeing it was scott who was calling.

"isaac's phone." aurora says in a singy tone.

"great, i got a hold of you, is isaac and you together?" scott hopefully asks.

"are..." aurora corrects.

scott confusingly frowns, not understanding what she was trying to say. "...what?"

"you used the wrong context, it's 'are' not 'is'." aurora states.

scott rolls his eyes, then sighs out.

"can the two of you meet me at my house? I think stiles is in trouble." scott worriedly says.

aurora frowns confusingly. "stiles?"

isaac, hearing the entire conversation, seemed confused as well. "what's wrong with stiles?"

"i don't know–––i really don't know..." scott worriedly says.

                           °•✿•°

at the mccall's residence, scott mccall had gotten a call from stiles, aurora and isaac with the mccall.

"hey, stiles." scott says concerned.

"did you call him? did you call my dad?" stiles panics.

"no, just isaac and rory, we're coming to find you, can you find out where you are? try to find something and tell us where to look." scott says over the phone.

"it's a basement, i-i think i'm in some kind of basement." stiles scaredly says.

"in a house?" scott asks.

"no, it looks bigger–––like, industrial, i think there's a furnace, but it's freezing." stiles shakily whispers.

"i gotta turn the phone off, scott, it's going to die..." stiles whispers.

"wait, wait, wait! what else is down there? what do you see?" scott impatiently asks.

"the phone's dying, i can't talk, i gotta go, please..." stiles whispers nervously.

scott frowns in confusion. "...stiles? why are you whispering?"

"because–––i think there's someone else in here with me." stiles whispers fearfully.

                           °•✿•°

vanessa montgomery laid asleep in her bedroom, her subconscious being taken into another world–––

well, in her view, it was more like in a vision.

vanessa found herself in the preserve late at night, her walking pass the trees, her fingers brushing against the leaves that slightly danced to the cool wind.

"find me, help me, please!!!"

a familiar voice echoed through the woods, that sound of agony and sadness.

"stiles?"

vanessa's eyes quickly opened, confusion and worry clear in her eyes.

"is stiles trapped?" vanessa whispers in shock, her then quickly sitting up on the bed.

                           °•✿•°

at the stilinski's residence, aurora, isaac and scott had made their way inside the room of stiles, when they saw aiden and lydia entering.

"how'd you know? did he call you too?" scott asks the martin.

"i heard it." lydia says, confusing the group.

"don't ask, it gets even more confusing when you ask." aiden sighs out.

"okay..." isaac trails off.

"not as confusing as this." lydia points to the crime board.

"he uses red for unsolved cases." lydia says.

"maybe, he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" aiden suggests.

isaac then shrugs. "or is the unsolved case."

"nessa?" aurora asks, noticing the short dark haired girl walking inside.

"he called you too?" scott asks her.

"no, yes! i mean, not really." vanessa says confused.

"i heard him, you know? it's very confusing." vanessa says frustrated.

"what did you see?" aiden asks.

"the preserve, and i heard him, but, i didn't actually see him, but, i know he's in trouble." vanessa then says.

"hold on a second there guys." lydia interrupts.

"is he still out there? what did he say?" lydia then looks over at scott.

"he said he was in an industrial basement, something's wrong with his leg, it's bleeding." scott anxiously says.

"profusely." aurora adds, earning a look from scott.

"and he's freezing." isaac adds.

scott knew that lydia would be mad, and aurora and isaac outing him out wasn't helping him.

"terribly." aurora comments.

scott looks over at the blonde, sarcastically smiling. "thank you, rory."

aurora smiles at him. "anytime."

lydia's eye twitched in annoyance at the mccall. "his dad must've had something to say about this?"

"he doesn't know." aurora says.

lydia glares at scott. "are you kidding?!"

"no, he isn't." aurora states, earning a look from scott.

"stiles is bleeding and freezing! and you didn't tell his dad?!" lydia glares at him.

"h-he made me promise not to say anything." scott defends.

"yeah, well–––i didn't promise." lydia sarcastically smiles, her going to take out her phone.

"w-wait! hold on, hold on, lydia, look, i can get everyone else to help me, derek, argent, allison-."

lydia then cuts him off, clearly disagreeing with his decision. "everyone else besides the cops, good idea!"

"we can find him, just listen, okay?" scott tries to change her mind.

lydia deeply exhales, sighing out, her then calmly looking at him.

                           °•✿•°

vanessa had decided to listen her conscious and followed what the vision was telling her earlier tonight, her entering the woods, walking through dark.

vanessa did the same thing that she had done in her vision.

her slowly walking through the woods, the leaves crumbling under her shoes, her fingers brushing against the bark of a tree.

a distant scream was then heard coming from afar.

"no, no, no, please, no, don't!" stiles' voice echoed through the woods.

vanessa quickly spun around, looking around the area.

vanessa then took a step even closer.

"stiles, calm down! stiles! it's okay."

vanessa found stiles thrashing frantically in melissa mccall's arms, him then slowly calming down.

"stiles." vanessa whispers.

melissa looks at the raven haired teenager, then back at stiles.

                           °•✿•°

aurora de lune and aiden steiner was seen standing in the waiting room of the hospital.

"nessa found stiles, well–––she found that melissa found stiles, but, nessa had a feeling he was there." aurora states.

"so, lydia was wrong? she thought he was at eichen." aiden says with a sigh.

"he'll be okay, won't he?" aurora then asks.

"you guys don't really think he was just sleepwalking, do you?" aiden then asks.

"are you saying that the nogitsune choose to possess someone and he choose skinny, defenseless stiles to do it?" derek scoffs.

"we're not the only one saying it." aiden says.

derek slightly shook his head, still confused. "why couldn't he choose someone with a little more–––power..."

"the oni, they were looking for the nogitsune, and the nogitsune possesses someone that has darkness right within them, none of us are like that..." aurora trails off.

derek looks at aurora, a worrisome look on his face.

screams of horror and agony, loud crashing noises was heard coming from areas of the hospital.

the three werewolves stares at each other, derek slowly getting up from his seat.

"what was that?" derek whispers.

flicker of lights was heard coming from above, the three wolves looked up, seeing the lights switching on and off.

                           °•✿•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
530K 12.6K 26
Rising Moon: All This Time I Was Finding Myself And I Didn't Know I Was Lost Scott McCall's twin sister Sophie is along for the ride with her brother...
107K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...