Don't look at her, just don't...

Da ElisabethEhh

Scarlett was rich, Regina was popular. What happens when they eventually cross paths at Northshore high? Is R... Altro

Babe
Blair baby
Make me
Ruin you
You get me so-
Dream
Both hands
Project
Be patient
Blush
Edge
Opinions
Drink up baby
End them
Dig a grave, murder a bitch
It's a surprise
Love
Pink
Lights Camera Action
Mile high club
Official
Bagels
six, seven... eight
Spiral
Together

Strut

3.2K 77 34
Da ElisabethEhh

Scarlett woke up at the sound of her phone. She turned around in her bed to finally shut off the loud alarm. Her parents had just recently moved to North Shore, and today would be the first day of high school.

Scarlett was not pleased. She was used to the busy streets of New York, the big metropolitan city. It is filled with yellow taxis and the buzz of many people strolling around. That also came with people who meant business, always busy and not pleased with the laid bag attitude of poor nobodies. 

Somehow, Scarlett just knew things would be boring real fast in this small town. She had seen the suburban streets, it wasn't much really.

Her alarm had stopped ringing, telling her to get out of bed already, as she did. As she rose, she put on her red velvet slippers, not wanting her feet to get cold by the floor. She had already laid out her outfit for today, sparing her some time. The girl had chosen a simple black tee with a burgundy Prada blazer over it. The blazer matched her Prada loafers perfectly. Topping the outfit off with some pantaloons, she walked over to the bathroom to do her makeup. She could spend hours on her skin care and makeup, perfecting the look every time.

It wasn't that Scarlett was insecure about her looks, the reason she spent so much time on her appearance. She had found her love for perfecting her image in New York. She would get noticed by all kinds of people, getting compliments several times a day. It would make her feel appreciated and seen, so she kept doing it. Eventually, she also realized that she did, in fact, look really good.

As the time hit 7:30am she knew it was time to go downstairs for some breakfast, her mom had already prepared her some yoghurt, topping in it with raspberries and a few slices of banana, her all time favorite. She used to get a yogurt bowl like this almost every morning in New York. Scarlett had unintentionally walked upon this place one morning in a rush, and ever since, she visited it quite frequently.

Her mom knew how much she protested against moving to a small town, therefore trying to make it up to her by doing these small things. "Thank you, mom," Scarlett mumbled between spoons of yogurt. For the first time that morning, Scarlett opened her phone. Tapping on the pink ish Instagram logo, opening the app.

She quickly typed in the North Shore page, trying to see if there was any activity.
The varsity football team had uploaded a story. All of the guys yelling and throwing their hands up. "Are you guys ready for the first day back!!" It had quoted.

Scarlett huffed, typical.

Time was now 7:45am, time for her to leave. Her classes started at 8:15am, and she wasn't in the mood to run late, at least not on her first day.

Her drive to school took a short 15 minutes, enough to take some time for coffee at Starbucks.
Scarlett owned a black Mercedes G-wagon, but living in New York caused her to not drive that often. That would change quickly in this town, where everything took up at least a 30-minute walk.

She dreaded it, really.

Ordering her everyday Oat-milk iced latte, she drove to school, Starbucks cup in hand. Scarlett really had to mentally prepare herself. She did not experience nerves. She was just done with everyone already.

Slowly, the parking lot started to get full, cars entering one by one. Fortunately, he left a perfect spot for the girl in her Mercedes. Handbag in hand, Starbucks cup in the other Scarlett started to strut.

The first thing she noticed was how utterly grey the place looked. Not only the building itself but the people as well.

"Kind of really boring if you ask me, Jezus," she thought to herself.

As the doors opened and the inside of the building revealed itself, she was met with the chaos called school. Jocks were running around the halls, and the bullies shoved little kids against the lockers one by one, almost taking Scarlett with them but missing her by a hair.

As she took a deep breath of air, she continued her strut to the principals office. With a knock on the door she entered the surprisingly small room.

"Excuse me, ik supposed to meet up with Mr Duvall, is he present by any chance?" She asked whoever was sitting in the black chair.

"That would be me, ms Evans, right?" A man rose out of his seat, reaching out his hand. A signal for Scarlett to step forward shaking his hand, to surprise covered in a cast. "Sorry, yeah I forgot uhm" he struggled, now reaching out his left hand which made the encounter even more awkward than it already was.

"It's fine, yeah" Scarlett just rolled her eyes, done with everything already.

"So miss Evans, today will be your first day of north shore high school. You are in your senior year which means SAT prep and-" Mr Duvall was cut short by somebody abruptly entering the office.

"Hi is this the principals office- oh I'm so sorry uhm. I will-" the redhead stammered. She quickly turned around about to leave when Mr Duvall called her back.

"You must be Caddie, your first day as well?" he asked her causing Cady to turn around once again.

Scarlett looked that girl up and down, taking in her outfit entirely.

This girl is a mess

It was the only thought coming to mind when she was met with the blue checkered shirt and the oh so ugly hiking shoes.

"It's Cady, actually. And yes, I just moved her" her voice was even more quiet than you could expect from such a shy girl. But it was sweet, you could admit that.

"Well, this here is Scarlett Evans. She has her first day at North Shore High as well. You two will be in the same homeroom class and you share a AP calculus class. You will be in room A1.03 for now. You can go" Mr Duvall gestured to the door, dismissing our presence.

I quickly took a turn towards the door before this Caddie girl could even get the thought of talking to me but it was too late.

"Scarlett! Wait" she chirped nervously, tapping me on the shoulder. With a sigh I turned around to face her.

"Hey" is all I said.

"So, are you excited for today?" The redhead insisted on small talk. Cady wanted to have at least one friend to start the day off. In contrast to Scarlett she did feel a lot of nerves. Cady didn't know what to expect, she had just moved here.

Of course, Scarlett did too. The only thing is; Cady moved here from Kenya, Africa.
She didn't know anything about high schools and teenagers. The only teenagers she had met were the teenage chimpanzees and lions. Those were a lot to handle. Unbeknownst to here no different than teenage kids.

"Yeah very excited yeah" Scarlett spoke in a sarcastic voice.  "Really!? Me too!" The caddie girl answered excitedly. Scarlett really couldn't believe her. How could a soul be so innocent and oblivious to the world around her.

"Baby that was sarcasm" the comment came out a little more rude than she meant but Scarlett decided to keep it this way. She hoped it would scare of the girl a bit.

"Oh... sorry..." Cady apologized, she kept her head down and mouth shut for the entirety of the walk. Soon they reached the right classroom, Scarlett entered with to hesitation, head held high full of confidence. She noticed a few buys staring at her, granting their wish she girl sent them a wink.

Cady on the other hand never dared to even glance at any of her fellow students. The girl struggled to find a seat. Every one of them taken by either horny teens, stinky guys or just anyone in general.

"He farts a lot" said a girl with dark hair and colorful eyeshadow. Cady thought she looked kind, Scarlett found it weird how she was dressed. Her clothes kind of looked like they came straight out of a dumpster. Cady tried to move to a different seat but it was quickly taken by Scarlett.

Scarlett just smirked at Cady, however she stared at the floor untill the teacher called her name. 

"Caddie Heron and Scarlett Evans? Are any of you present" a brown haired woman with brown hair and (hideous) glasses and a blue (even more hideous) blouse, if Scarlett thought so herself, announced.

"It's pronounced Cady"

"Awesome, Cady like that one artist KD and Heron like the illegal street drug heroin"

Scarlett just raised her hand, even though she snickered at the comment, it didn't impress her that much.

"Good, Cady and Scarlett, I will be your homeroom teacher. Cady, I heard you were homeschooled? Good way of taking teachers their jobs away. Scarlett, you came from all the way over in New York. Anything you would like to share, any important stuff I need to know of?"

"Nothing no, thank you" Scarlett smiled at miss Norbury, not the sincere smile that people like. It was the sarcastic unbothered smile, a smile Scarlett used to give older men who tried to get into her pants. Enough to keep them happy, too little to satisfy them all the way, just how she liked it, keeping them on edge.

The class went by smoothly, miss Norbury yapped a bit about how senior year would look for them and what they could expect. Nothing interesting enough to keep Scarlett her attention.

Soon enough lunch break arrived. Cady had followed her the entirety of the morning, not leaving her alone once. And now lunch break had arrived Scarlett saw the perfect opportunity to shake the redhead off.

As soon as the bell rang Scarlett grabbed her Louis Vuitton bag and swung it over her shoulder, leaving Cady behind in the process.

Scarlett strutted to the dining hall, it was still fairly empty because how fast she was. Grabbing her lunch tray she went over to sit at an empty table. Scarlett was relieved to have left Cady behind. Her bubbly personality had started to annoy the older girl, how could anyone be so energetic throughout the whole morning?

Putting her Louis Vuitton bag down she was met with a pair of similar loafers. As she looked up she stared into a pair of icy blue eyes.

"Excuse you? Why are you sitting at our table?" The voice said. The girl had blonde hair, it was obvious that she spent the whole morning perfecting the waves that were now sitting on her shoulders.

As for clothes she had put on a leather jacket and leather trousers to match. She looked put together, Scarlett would admit.

"Sorry baby, what did you say?" The blonde was taken back by the quick nickname and unbothered expression. Scarlett didn't even mind to look her in the eyes, focusing back on her food.

"I said, why are you sitting at our table" 

"I don't know, felt like it. I didn't see your name on it though, care to remind me?" Scarlett answered the girl, a slight smirk now plastered on her face. It was clear that the blonde wasn't used to someone talking back to her.

Scarlett noticed two girls behind her, one had light brown hair, styled back with a half up half down ponytail. The other girl had beautiful long black curls. She was really pretty if Scarlett was being honest. However, their clothing options were, debatable.

Something about New York fashion was just so much better than whatever this was. People in New York would spend attention to every detail. Like, never wear two brands in one at the same time.

You choose on Prada loafers? Combine in with a Prada blazer, nothing else.

Decide to grab your Louis Vuitton bag, gotta pick your Louis Vuitton sunglasses, simple as that.

Here it was more like, oh I choose a light blue skirt? Well light pink blouse will do!

Fashion didn't work like that, at least in New York. People here were cute for trying though.

"Her name is Regina" the brunette chirped but she was quickly cut of by a snap.

"Gretchen!!" The blonde bit.

"Regina's the name, surprised you didn't know. I'm kind of a massive deal here" Regina raised her eyebrow, the same smile Scarlett had worn many times now thrown at Scarlett herself. Tough, she liked it. However, Gretchen looked away with pain in her eyes.

"Well baby, you're not famous as far as I know. No reason to know you" Scarlett sent Regina a wink. She felt like she could actually play with her, she wasn't as weak as everyone else here, especially that Cady girl.

Regina huffed, taken back by the other girl her boldness. Usually nobody here at North Shore even dared to talk back to her, Scarlett did.

"Nice Prada shoes, perfect pair to walk away from this table" the blonde stated only to receive a roll with the eyes. "Not working"

"Regina, I think she doesn't want to move" the dark haired girl slowly commented. She didn't look like the smartest of them all, more like, mentally nor really present...

She looks dumb as fuck Scarlett thought, her eyes rolling.

"Ignore my friend Karen here, well if you so dearly want to sit her, join us for lunch, this once" it sounded more like a dare, definitely not an invite. Scarlett wasn't pleased.

"Oh no, do you really think I want to sit with a stuck up girl like you? Honey you're wearing Prada shoes from at least 4 seasons back. I can't be seen with someone wearing those. Bye girlies" and with that Scarlett walked away, blowing a kiss to the two other girls, ignoring Regina completely. Only to be called back by her.

"Hey! I didn't get your name. Or should I just call you a bitch for the rest of the year? Seems like a good fit" Regina commented with her eyebrow raised. She didn't want to admit it but she was kind of intrigued by the way the other girl carried herself.

much to her dismay Scarlett kept on walking.

"You'll know it soon enough baby" she yelled and soon enough Scarlett was out of sight lost in the wave of people with a strut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just like that the first chapter is done!!! What do we think about it girly pops?

Let me know in the comments! Remember to like and vote and send request if you want to!

Later babes!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.8K 471 12
When a new girl comes to school and tries to ruin Regina's relationship with her girlfriend, Stacy, she has to try and keep her relationship going wh...
173K 5.8K 59
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 To know Renee was to love her, but loving Renee came with some serious strings attached. Par...
10.5K 335 14
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ billie samuels, younger sister of aaron samuels and regina georges 13th reason why. regina would say they're enemies and...
46.8K 1.7K 21
Brooklyn Patterson is transferring back to North Shore after a couple of years playing soccer in the uk ... where they will fight you till you call i...