The Crowded Room

By LouishaElse

"So many rings." His hand feels rough against my delicate one. He traces the outlines of my fingers, gently g... More

1. Cheers.
2. Prickly Situations.
3. Back In Black.
5. Withering Dicks.
6. The Protective Instinct.
7. The Picture Of Lulu's Delulu.
8. Nocturnal, Immature Animals.
9. ADHD Is A Superpower.
10. Situationships.
11. No?
12. Sneaky Sneaky.
13. The Gentleman's Curse.
14. Ring Ring, Chika.

4. Risqué Business.

2 0 0
By LouishaElse

"R100 entrance per person? Are they fucking crazy?’’

Mila’s breath hitches as she clings onto me, her head motions backwards to let out a bombastic laugh. My eyes start to water as I try to contain my laughter.

I don’t think they are the crazy ones here.

The bouncer clears his throat breaking me from humorous distraction his face is painted with a serious look and suddenly my laughter dies down. I look at the stamp he holds towards me and quickly hold out my hand as the cold ink attaches itself to my skin. While Mila’s hand gets stamped, I look around in confusion.

Who paid for us?

Phil waits for us by the door with a bright smile.

Ah.

‘’Thank you so much kind Sir.’’

His smile widens at my words. I don’t know what Mila said to him earlier, but she clearly had Phil gain a liking in us or more in her.

We walk inside and the place is humongous. Disco lights elevate the place with colour. The gentlemen are all at the bar that feels as if it cascades on for miles busy ordering drinks, but Mila and I don’t fuss over there, instead, we make a detour towards the nearest bathroom.

My head feels a little whooshed from the all the alcohol, but I don’t mind it. As we enter the bathroom, I take a breath of relief. Both of us look at each other pointedly and burst out laughing almost immediately.

‘’God.’’

‘’I know!’’

I look at myself in the mirror. I look so different from earlier today. I’m actually smiling. It feels good to feel something other than stress or anxiety.

The alcohol must be working.

I adjust my dress, make sure it sits where it’s supposed to sit and make sure my laces are still double knotted on my boots.

Can’t afford to fall flat on my face tonight.

I scratch in my bag to find my bottle of perfume and damp it on my neck and wrists allowing the sweet scent to taint the air around us, then I run my fingers through my hair and shake it up nice and wild. I smile at my appearance feeling satisfied.

This is me.

‘’You look great hun.’’

She stares at me lovingly. I smile at her warmly as she grabs my perfume and steals a dab or two for herself then pushes it back into my bag. We don’t say much else as we lace our arms together and casually walk back to the party. Chris waits for us by the bar with two beers already ordered for us. We both kindly thank him and move along to explore the rest of the bar. The place seems somewhat empty, most of the people are occupying the balcony area, which is where the rest of the guys are. Except Pierre who is in deep conversation with a stranger on the dancefloor.

Already forgotten about me I see.

We pass along the dancefloor and I force her to halt and twirl her around according to the beat of the music being played. She laughs at me but goes along with my actions anyway. We then swiftly enter the balcony area. Mila and I decide to sit at an empty table, Phil joins us.

Conversation transfers between them and I am entertained by Chris and Aaron who also move closer, but they keep the concentration on their own conversation.

Here I am snuggled in the perfect sandwich.

I standup to go stand at the open window directly across from our table. The fresh air hits my face and I breath it in. I peak my head out the window like a dog and look down. We seem to be really high up.

Maybe I could throw myself down there.

I take a sip of my beer, laughing at my own sophisticated dark humour.

‘’Here you are.’’

Pierre’s hand finds its spot on my waist as he draws me closer to him. My body obliges finding his warmth comforting.

‘’Here I am.’’

I stare out the window in awe as the city lights spring to life vigorously and suddenly it dawns on me that not all manmade things are ugly.

At least from a distance.

‘’The city is so beautiful from up here.’’

Pierre hums in agreement. He moves his head lower and nuzzles it in my neck. I smile at his intimate act.

‘’You not drinking?’’

He shakes his head.

‘’Well, I simply can’t allow you to cheat, here.’’

He smirks evidently as he takes the beer from my hand and takes a sip then holds it in his grasp.

I look back to see the group still in conversation, but Phil seems quite distracted. He appears to have a pained look on his face.

‘’Phil, are you okay?’’

He abruptly looks at me, his eyes droopy and nods. He lifts his hands in the air, placed in his palm is a tiny transparent plastic bag with a little white residue in it.

‘’Honestly, I’m just trying to get the last bit of cocaine out of the bag.’’

In a state of shock, I immediately turn around back towards the window with my hand over my mouth to try and cover up my laugh.

Oh Phil, you are quite the character.

‘’No worries brother.’’

Pierre places my beer down on the table and moves from beside me with his hand shoved in his pocket he reaches for something then pulls out a teeny-tiny shiny pink spoon with a golden shimmer to it and hands it over to Phil. Phil’s face becomes filled with relief and excitement as he eagerly reaches for it like a kid in a candy store. This time the whole table bursts out laughing but Mila, flabbergasted, grabs the spoon from Phil not caring for his mission and looks at it in fascination.

‘’Oh my god, this is the cutest thing that I have ever seen!’’

Not the reaction I was expecting but still really funny.

I can’t stop myself from giggling as she continues to converse about how she finds it so ‘cute’ all the while Phil just casually uses the spoon to indulge in his wicked ways. This whole situation is just way too ridiculous. I don’t say anything until Pierre moves back towards me again with the widest grin that I’ve ever seen.

‘’Pink huh?’’

He doesn’t say anything, but his dimples deepening gives him away. He’s amused. I playfully push him aside, but it just enhances his need to draw me closer to him. So much so that my amusement disappears and is replaced with desire. His hands don’t leave my side, instead they explore every exposed area on my body. Goosebumps rise from underneath my skin and it sends a further shrill down my spine. I don’t fuss when he draws me closer, his hands digging deep into the flesh on my hips right through the material of my dress. I let out a silent gasp as wild temptation overwhelms me. I look deeply into his emerald orbs that are filled with covert desire ready to possess me. My chest aches of the anticipation, his eyes leaving mine to momentarily stare at my lips. I entwine my arms around his neck to shamelessly draw him even closer not caring about anyone else or anything else. I feel the increased pressure of his hands on my hips as he gently nudges me forward to stand on my tip toes and lowers his neck to lean in.

Not even Chris can stop this from happening now.

At first our movements are slow as if he is trying to allow the both of us to remember this moment for years to come. It’s like a sweet sensation of heaven at first, soft and gentle and delicate when our lips touch but then, in an instant, it’s like complete hunger consumes him, intensifying his actions. We don’t break away, instead, he moves his hand to the base of my neck, gently gliding it underneath my head twirling his fingers along my loosened hair then balling it in his hand into a fist, I shiver at his change of pace but welcome it with a thrill of excitement. His other hand slides to my lower belly and pressures me to move backwards, my back hitting the wall beside the window. I am trapped in a cocoon of lust as he deepens the kiss immensely. My lungs start to burn from the selfish way he steals oxygen from me, but I don’t care, I want him to be more selfish and ravish me completely.

He breaks away.

The air that sweeps into my lungs are riveting. I swear he can hear my heartbeat surge. He looks at me, his green eyes are in a deep lusty haze from our kiss. I must look the same too. Both of our breathing is ragged. He places his hand on my neck gently tracing circles on it preventing my adrenaline from running away. He rests his forehead on mine, his breath fanning my face and I can’t help but shiver at the contact.

‘’We should probably join them.’’

His voice is deep and demanding. I can’t bring myself to look at him too afraid that he’d see right through me and my desired thirst for him. Instead, I look away to try and find Mila.

Maybe she can save me.

The table previously occupied by our group of friends have been abandoned. I scan the area to try and gather information of their whereabouts and see them across the room standing and talking to each other.

I finally look at Pierre as a blush creeps on my cheeks. I bite my lip trying to hide my smile and nod. He gallantly takes my hand in his and leads the way towards our friends. I stand at the table with my now already warm beer clutched in my hand and remain silent as I listen to them talk.

I can barely look anyone in the eyes after that.

Pierre holds onto me tightly. I embrace his touch finding comfort in the warmth he radiates until he moves to stand next to Phil to talk to him about what the next plans are for the evening. I now lean on the table taking a sip of my beer. I feel a little lightheaded from all the alcohol, but only the good kind.

‘’You guys should come to our place next.’’

Mila looks at me as we silently debate whether or not we should take them on, on their offer. I shrug my shoulders and she smiles at that.

Yes.

We both nod their way.

Pierre’s smile is smug as he comes to stand closer to me once again, distracting me completely from everyone else.

‘’Wait, how many people are we? Five?’’

My attention gets abruptly interrupted from him as I hear Mila count the people surrounding our table. She then corrects herself.

‘’No, sorry we’re six. Lulu can just sit on Pierre’s lap then we all can fit in the car.’’

My eyes widen instantaneously. Is she talking about driving with all of them in the car? As in all six of us? As in I have to sit on Pierre’s lap because she wants to be nice?

Where was I when this decision was made?

‘’You don’t have a problem with that do you Pierre?”

Pierre’s grin is so wide gaining so much satisfaction from this.

‘’Not at all.’’

Shaking my head in silent profusive disagreement, I push myself off from the counter detaching myself from my beer to try and knock some sense into her.

I am not going to sit on his lap!

As I try to swing one foot in front of the other to try and protest the heel of my boot attaches itself to the foot of the chair and its as if it happens in slow motion when just as I’m about to fall and brace myself for the impact I feel strong hands entwine themselves around my waist holding me steady. Mila’s arms stretch out to rescue me but it’s too late. Pierre has already stolen me away from her oncoming embrace. He holds me firmly and safely close to his chest.

Oh my god. What just happened?
Mila’s is face is one of confusion, shock but somehow, she seems entirely impressed that he caught me before she could. She looks at me her eyes glossy from merriment. My heart feels as if it’s about to pound out of my chest as I look back at him. His eyes are also filled with pure amusement as he tries to hide his smile. With a huge blush evident on my face from embarrassment, I clear my throat to thank him and look at the table and immediately and decide to set the last bit of my beer aside.
Enough drinking for me.

‘’I’m not normally this clumsy.’’

Yes, you are.

‘’It’s okay, I’m here to catch you.’’

I can’t help but to smile at his words. As cliché as it is maybe it’s nice to know that someone would be willing to catch me if I fall.

Literally.

I lean up to give him a peck on his lips and he allows it. He looks down at me with a charming smile elevating his dimples and I can’t help but momentarily admire him for his beauty. I hear Phil and Mila giggle mischievously behind us but pay them no attention until we start to make our way out the door. Mila intertwines her arm in mine once again as we walk down the stairs.

‘’I am not sitting on his lap.’’

‘’Well, you are just going to have to deal with it.’’

I scowl at her. She can’t be serious?

‘’Trust me, you’ll thank me later.’’

She winks at me, and I roll my eyes disapprovingly. As we approach the car, I see Phil already waiting to enter the passenger front seat and I can’t help but ponder if all of this wasn’t planned.

Assholes.

Aaron sits himself next to a window on the backseat. Mila enters the driver’s seat to switch on the ignition while waiting for everyone else to find their seats in the car. I see Phil fiddle with the aux cable and start to play groovy music. Chris stands next to me on the pavement and incoherently mumbles something to the security guard. I quickly make haste to shove him inside the vehicle before trouble surges and with a brief fuss he complies. It feels like an eternity before Pierre confidently strides along to join us. I roll my eyes at him.

Please, keep us waiting further.
He assertively sits himself on the last open space in the car and looks up at me with daring eyes and a smug smirk as he allows his hands to indicate to his lap.

God.

I can feel my knees wobble from underneath me as I slide not so elegantly to sit on to top of him. It instantaneously feels uncomfortable, the space is limited and even with my petite frame I feel squished. Pierre moves his legs wider for me to be perfectly placed in-between his legs. My back is directly right up against his chest, and I can feel his heartbeat pounding.

Or is it mine?

As we drive off to our new destination, he wastes no time when I immediately quiver as touches me right below my bosom and squeezes the outlines of my ribcage. His other hand occupies the outline of my inner thigh then moves up slowly to gently tug my hair from my shoulder leaving it exposed for him to indulge in his darkest desires. He traces the outline of my ear causing shivers to run down my spine. He gently kisses me behind my ear not caring about the possibility that my earrings could easily pierce his tongue, and it is cause for yet another shiver.

‘’What are you doing?’’

He then kisses soft and warm spots of pleasure on my neck gently enticing me with his teeth, baffled at his actions I try not to make any sound and instead I rest my head backwards on his shoulder which only enables him more. He continues his relentless abuse to my skin, sucking, biting, kissing.

‘’Rubbing my pheromones all over you.’’

The heat from the sensations he’s proving is overwhelming making my body want to combust into a thousand pieces. His grip on my body is harsh and persistent with need. I try not to squirm from his intensity on the contrary it enthrals me with delight. I hear him breath heavily in my ear and my body absorbs the pleasure from it selfishly.

Good thing we’re driving in the dark because I don’t know how long I can still keep my composure.

Mila abruptly halts the car and switches the engine off in front of the house that Uncle Neil dropped me off from earlier this evening and we start to make for an exit from the vehicle. I break away from Pierre’s grasp and escape into the cold air to try and regain my composure. The gentlemen go to open the gate and pass through it while I wait for Mila to lock her car. She flashes me a pointed look that states ‘I know what you did’. Still radiating off of Pierre’s heat I remain silent, but my smile gives me away.
It's different walking into the gate than earlier. All of the lights are switched on and the first thing I notice is a gorgeous outline of trees and various plant life. There is a cracked fountain in the middle of the courtyard filled with numerous succulents that overlap one another. I am quite impressed by how well these guys maintain this place. Walking up the stairs I am greeted with quite the pleasant looking atmosphere. The only thing I really notice is the grand kitchen that is decorated with Oregon pine cupboards that reach the roof all the cabinets are labelled, each individual having their own storage space. The sink is untouched by any dirty dishes and the granite counter is spotless.

Why is it so clean?

‘’We don’t have any alcohol, but we do have tea.’’

I see Phil open a cupboard door to reveal stacks of a whole lot of variety in teas. I partially stand agape and in amazement.

This man has better taste in tea than I do.

Mila and I both nod in unison.

‘’Tea sounds lovely.’’

While he scratches around to try and decide which one he thinks we all would prefer Mila and I wonder off to the bathroom. We struggle to find it as it feels as if this place is built like a dormitory. After seeing our struggle, Chris kindly directs us through a door and into the bathroom. We lock the door behind us. The bathroom screams typical male with large wetsuits hanging all around the bathtub and six-in-one men’s shampoo. Despite it smelling of testosterone it is surprisingly clean. I don’t waste time as I pull down my stockings releasing myself from my full bladder. We look at each other with hilarity and start weezing from laughter. As I‘m perched on the toilet I see a pamphlet tapped on the basin with informed instructions regarding the guesthouse.

‘’Dude, they have labels and instructions for everything.’’

I point at the pamphlet to show her.

‘’Yeah, it feels like a fucking hostel instead of guesthouse.’’

‘’I suppose it’s to keep the order.’’

I flush the toilet and move to wash my hands but no water escapes from the tap when I open it.

Bingo!

I roll my eyes as I grab sanitiser for my bag and use it as an alternative.
All these men and they can’t fix a tap?
We leave the bathroom the way we found it and move towards the kitchen. Phil and Pierre stand behind the kitchen counter extremely focused on completing the six cups of tea task and Chris and Aaron are seated at the kitchen counter. The music that echoes throughout the area makes it come alive with sound and satisfying frequencies to one’s ears. Mila moves to stand next to Aaron and I go to lean against the sink. Pierre motions for me to come and collect my tea to which I do. He places his hand on my waist to keep me by his side. Superrich by Ten Fe’ starts to play and I sway my hips as relaxation takes a hold of me.

I love this song.

Everyone enjoys the energies reciprocated from one another and the whole moment feels wholesome. Aaron and Phil disappear into the living area. Mila and I continue to converse, and I try to keep my attention on her, but I feel Pierre’s burning stare directed towards me. I reach out to touch his hand unknowingly my hand starts to tingle. I immediately start laughing when I notice that I placed my hand in his tea instead. Pure shock is evident on both their faces.

God, what am I doing with your life.

He doesn’t hesitate, he quickly grabs my hand and drags me to the basin and places my hand under cold water. My hand doesn’t feel like it’s burning at all, but I allow him to care for me.

‘’I’m so sorry, I just wanted to touch your hand.’’

Stop saying weird shit.

I don’t elaborate further. He just smiles and shrugs the whole incident off. I can’t help but think that he’s being cute. Mila can’t contain her laughter and there is no preventing the blush from exposing itself on my cheeks. I grab my tea and stand a good distance away from anyone else’s filled cups. Pierre sits on the kitchen counter and looks at me in my embarrassed state. His smile is still as radiant as ever as he reaches out his hand for me to take. I comply. As he grabs a hold of me, he nudges me towards him and wraps his legs around me holding me captive. I rest my head on his chest to try and hide away as he casually shrugs his arms over my shoulders. After a while I just hear Pierre and Phil’s voices in the kitchen along with the music playing in the background. Seems as though Mila has disappeared into the living area with the rest of the gentlemen. I stand up straight to make an attempt to join them, but I’m halted by the boys pulling me into a conversation.

‘’My feet hurt from these shoes I should probably go take them off.’’

I look at Pierre’s shoes. Pointy and brown with the laces done tightly.

Man, he has big feet.

‘’They do look uncomfortable.’’

‘’Each time my feet hurt I’ll give you a foot massage.’’

Confused. I furrow my brows paired with an uncertain smile.

‘’What do you mean.’’

He looks at me in concentration.

‘’Exactly what I said.’’

Phil interjects.

‘’He means you should go with him to go change his shoes.’’

He so calmly states it. I decide to not question him and look at Pierre who has his hand stretched out towards me once again.

‘’Okay.’’

Hesitantly I place my hand in his and allow him to lead the way. We walk outside the house and take a sharp right into a passageway. A wave of the cold hits my exposed skin and chills run throughout my body. We walk on until we reach an open door and he waits for me to enter. I am taken aback by how neat his room is.

Everything seems to have a place, no dust, no dirty laundry, no wet towels laying on the floor.

Green Flag.

He has a single bed placed next to his window that is neatly made by a colourful duvet cover with two matching pillows, I can’t help but wonder how he fits on it.

There’s a dim light coming from his plugged-in heater that is switched on and his bathroom light. I watch him take off his shoes first then open his cupboard to which I notice that not one clothing piece is out of place. Each individual clothing item hangs neatly colour coded on a hanger.

Green flag.

I decide to sit on his bed while I wait for him.

‘’You seem a little OCD.’’

‘’Extremely.’’

Green flag.

Getting hot from his heater warming the place I remove both my jackets and neatly place it over his bed post and see him notice. In return he sees me watching him with his shirt off. I bashfully skim the outlines of his back muscles contract and relax as he places his dress shirt neatly folded on his table and turn around to face me. His golden skin shimmers in the dim light outlining every inch of him smoothly.

God. For someone that only does yoga and kitesurfing he sure is toned.
I gulp as I feel a surge of heat rise from my lower region all the way through me causing my nipples to become erect.

Good thing I’m wearing a bra otherwise he’d see right through me.
He stands tall walking towards me like a Viking about to stalk his prey. I gulp when he fiddles with the hem of my dress all of a sudden feeling extremely sober.

‘’This dress…’’

The way his voice speaks so deeply and thickly has me riveting right through to my core.

‘’What, this old hand-me-down?’’

Don’t say shit like that Mila will literally slap you.

‘’Mmm.’’

Oh, moan like that again.

The sound of his voice makes my ears tingle in ecstasy. He places one of his knees on the bed beside me and leans down. The way he dissects me with his emerald eyes are discerning and dismembering my every masculine attribute. Like putty in his hands, I am embellished in his touch when his hands grab my waist firmly and every and all emotion are replaced with a deep hunger for each other.

Lust taints this room.

His lips meet mine desperate and eager as if he is malnourished from intimacy. I feel a pillow beneath my head and feel him completely hovering over me. His hands hungrily grapple on my dress lifting it up so that his eyes may feast upon my body. He breaks away from my lips leaving me unsatisfied but desperately gasping for air. He moves lower and places burning kisses of pleasure down along my neck while his hand places itself on my neck and gently puts pressure while he positions himself between my legs.

‘’Would you like me to grab or squeeze?’’

A shrill of desire engulfs me. Feeling the arousal between my legs I do not hesitate to answer.

‘’Both.’’

He makes quick work of that information tightening his hand around my neck restricting the air from entering my lungs while he lifts my dress up higher with his unoccupied hand exposing my belly. I release a desperate gasp of pleasure. Vulnerable to him, he touches what is his.

‘’Your core is so tight.’’

I smile seductively as he eases his touch.

I’m glad to know that the kickboxing is working.

He makes his way back up to my neck placing feverishly haste kisses all the back to my lips. Harsh and desperate and I am living for it all. His hand trails all the way down my waist to my hips then he finally finds his destination on my ass and squeezes, hard. I can feel his smile through our kiss. I then feel a hard burning sensation as he harshly lets his hand spank me. I claw at his back scratching unknown patterns to release the tension as another gasp escapes my lips.

Fuck.

He pushes his hips into me forcing me to feel his arousal.

Fuck.

Fuck.

My bra straps fall off of my shoulders during his intimate motions and he immediately plucks at it like it’s a weed needing removal.

‘’This fucking bra.’’

He harshly lowers the front of my dress exposing my breast and instantly starts to suckle on it causing a mouthy moan and an enthralling shiver to run down my spine.

‘’So appetising.’’

It’s too much.

All of the sensations are too much.

‘’Wait, I have to tell you something.’’

He abruptly stops and looks up at me with wonder and worry but his eyes are still hazed from lust.

‘’What’s wrong?’’

His deep voice is cause for my panties to dampen and I have to close my eyes to try and regain my composure. When I remain silent biting my lip, he moves himself off of me and lies down beside me. He gently brushes the side of my right leg and places it over his hip so that I can face him.

‘’Nothing is wrong. It’s just shark week for me.’’

It takes him a moment before realisation dawns on him but then he smiles elevating his dimples. He nods in understanding and then lets his hand softly trace the outline of my jaw.

‘’Plus, it’s been a-‘’

‘’-a while.’’

He finishes my sentence for me and I regretfully smile at him. He shakes his head and leans in to kiss me, it’s short and sweet.

‘’It’s okay.’’

I kiss him again to thank him.

‘’We should probably go back and tell everyone we had a ton of sex.’’

He laughs at my words and nods. I get up and readjust my dress and see him look. I flash him a wink as I grab both of my jackets and shrug them on ready to head out.

‘’You coming?’’

His grin is wide.

‘’You go on ahead, I’ll be there shortly.’’

He readjusts his pants, and my eyes widen.

Right.

I bite my lip to stop myself from spurting a sarcastic comment on the situation. Instead, I flash him a brilliant smile and make my way out the door closing it behind me. Walking back to the house feels like doing the walk of shame but I nonetheless keep my head high and strut with confidence into the house. Everyone is seated in the living area. Mila is seated close to the fire on a pillow with Phil next to her holding a fresh cup of tea in his hands. Aaron is seated on a green velvet couch close to Mila as well. Chris stands with a beer in the palm of his hands talking passionately about something unfamiliar to me. I silently pass by and sit myself next to Mila on a cushion. The fire warms my back creating a comforting oozing aura around me. Mila’s cat-eyes sharpen in my direction. Her voice is faint, barely a whisper, but clearly directed at me.

‘’So…’’

Her sly smile widens.

‘’We were civil.’’

Stop. I’ll tell you all the nasty details later.

I give her a desperate look. I’m so scared everyone will see right through me. She smirks and directs her attention to Pierre who just made an entrance wearing comfortable pants and a bright pink hoodie.

‘’Wearing different clothes, I see.’’
Shut up Chris.

‘’Mmm yes…’’

Mila’s voice is as elegant as a cat’s purr.

This is torture.

I shoot Pierre a look of angst, but he walks confidently my way just like a lion with his head held high. He grabs a cushion and throws it down next to me. He casually moves to lie down next to me and rests his head on my lap as if it’s the most natural thing in the world. I don’t look anyone in the eyes instead I place my focus on the man on top of me. My hands instinctively go to draw circles on his back to try and soothe the scratch marks I had engraved on him earlier. His hands lace themselves around my legs reciprocating the act.

‘’What time is it?’’

‘’Past four.’’

I hear a painful sigh from Pierre.

‘’We might as well just stay up until we have to go work.’’

Chris allows his words to flutter in the air while he swivels around with his beer.

‘’I need to sleep.’’

I direct my attention towards Pierre.
‘’Well, why don’t you?’’

He sighs heavily.

‘’Because I have FOMO.’’

I smile at his words and allow him to rest, gently caressing his head. Everyone around us continues on with their conversations. I try to listen and voice an opinion every now and then. During the process Mila goes to the kitchen to put her tea mug in the sink and sits next to Aaron on the couch with a wide grin on her face.

Weird?

‘’Dude, we start work in two hours.’’

Pierre doesn’t say anything, but I somehow sense he’s dreading the day of work ahead of him.

‘’Please go to bed.’’

‘’Not without you.’’

I smile down at him in sympathy.
I look at Mila, her smile bright as she talks to Aaron.

Weird.

‘’I think it’s time we go, these guys need their rest.’’

She looks at me and nods. I move my legs to stand up much to Pierre’s dismay. He looks up at me with tired eyes, but he stands up ready to escort me outside like the perfect gentleman. Mila and I greet everyone kindly, and I thank them all for a lovely evening. On my way out the door Pierre moves to hold my hand and lead the way. He opens the gate and walks me to the car.

‘’Next time it’s just you and I. Then we can do something a little more intimate.’’

His hands wrap around my waist as he pulls me into him. I latch my arms around his neck as he leans in for an intimate kiss and then lifts me up without a struggle which causes the butterflies in my stomach to flutter. Once he sets me down, I look up at him with rose coloured glasses.

‘’I’d simply love that.’’

His grin delightfully makes my heartbeat quicken as I let go of his hand and move towards the car.

‘’Goodbye, Pierre.’’

Mila’s voice reverberates as she is about to climb in the car, she waves him goodbye with a smile then settles herself in the driver’s seat. I look back one last time with an undeniable grin as I murmur words that is cause for his laughter.

‘’Top of the morning to you, Sir.’’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5K 71
*old version find new on my profile* "Hey Ash, can I borrow a kiss I promise I'll give it back?" Here come the pick up lines. Yay what fun. "Go do yo...
44.6K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
107K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
1.6K 64 52
They had both been dealt enough tragedy in their short teenaged lives, more then anyone should ever have to endure. Will two self destructive teens c...