||●Efforts Over Words●|| [COM...

By Madhusudana_

Every bond is kept alive with the efforts from both the individual may be its secretly or openly! Sometimes W... More

Author's Note
□ Character List □
●Prologue●
Mafia's Plan
Preparation For Party
The Gun Shot
The Guilt
In both the Houses
Again Meet
Suspicious
Chit Chat
Recognized
Responsibility
Daughters
Last Day Before Party
Today's Night
The Call
The Night That Changes
Mafia To Secret Spy
Packing Clothes
Painting
Shimla
Morning
Terrace view !
Evening
The Third Day
Sunset
Unknown Number
The End

7 Bodyguards (Spies)

103 24 244
By Madhusudana_

After visiting the main office of agents , the 7 secret spies reached the Rich CEO House..

Lucifer: Is this house or palace?!!!! How will we keep eye on everything and everyone.

Charles: Your brothers have come up with all planning don't worry

Lucifer: Worry and me? No way . I have my pair Varshini alsoo , now will see who are those Three children.

Varshini: Very much true .

After reaching the main door of the house and ringing the door bell.

A house servant opens the door .

The Rich CEO gives them a warm welcome like their own sons and daughters.

While CEO is talking with the 7 bodyguards..

Shreejita: Why Dad shows so affection to everyone? They are just bodyguards not some secret spies.

Siddharth:Sis , don't be jealous,  Dad just maintaining his position and presentation.

Shreejita: I know I know . I thought these body guards will look so boring and frustrated but they are so handsome and neat . Even those two girls look so beautiful..

Karthik: Yeah , you should take make up tips from them , those girls look more gorgeous than you.

Shreejita: Okk Now shut up , at least in so many boys , I will get some girl company.

The Rich CEO comes and said: Meet your 7 bodyguards.  They are the most Trustful bodyguards , government ever has. I am so thankful you 7 are here , now I can stay with relief.

And 7 bodyguards meet my  Sons and daughter,

Siddharth Singhania-Elder son

Karthik Singhania- Middle Son

Shreejita Singhania -Younger Daughter

Siddharth: Nice to meet you bodyguards *starts shaking hands with everyone and get stopped during the time of Lucifer *

Lucifer: Handshake is done now leave my hand , The Elder Son *moves hand*

Siddharth: Oh Sorry.

Karthik: Yeah great welcome bodyguards!*starring at Varshini *

Shreejita: Welcomeeee !! Your names!?

Myself Damien,  You can call me as Damie

I am Romeo , you Can call me as Romy

I am Devil , You can call me as Dev

I am Ekansh,  you can call me as Ansh

I am Lucifer,  you can call me as Luci

I am Varshini,  you can call me as Shini.

I am Charles,  you can call me as Chas.

Karthik: No one has Indian Names?

Shreejita: They are bodyguards,  they can't reveal their own true names , right Damie?

Damien : Yeah. Miss

Shreejita *going to Shini and Luci* : See just be normal with me not too much strict being a Rich CEO 's daughter I can't even go to colleges i am being home schooling and don't have so many friends ,in these boy groups I want some girl besties will you be ? I am not interfering in your works but will you be my friends?

Shini and Luci looks at each other and smiles : Sure , why not ?!

Luci : Even I am bored with these boys ...

Shini: And can you tell the Middle Son not to stare like this , see I am here to protect him but at the same time can also knock him down.

Shreejita *laughs * : Thank you and yeah I will tell him . You can call me as Shree.

Luci: Okk !

Siddharth: Heyy girl bodyguard. *pointing Luci*

Luci: Do you have short term memory loss? I just now said my name .

Siddharth: Don't be rude , you are here to protect my life.

Luci: Ohh really ?! I thought to babysit.

Shini: And who is this?

Adrian: I am Adrian,  the assistant and best friend of Siddharth.

Shini: Oh , I see nice to meet you too Adrian.

Adrian: Same here ,you can call me as Rian

Shini :Ohk

Rich CEO: Okk Damie since you are the most Trustful bodyguard of Government , come with me , let me show you some important details about the palace.

Damien: Sure Sir with me , Romeo, Ekansh and Devil will come .

You can tell every information to me and Romeo while Ekansh and Devil will keep the surrounding out of any one's view..

Lucifer,  Varshini and Charles stay here with these four.

Everyone: Okk

Rich CEO: Come then .. Boys

(To be continued...)
______________________________

Hope You Like This Part!

Vote and Comment For the next part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 211 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
252K 20.2K 48
Sidnaaz Version.. A cute Love Story.. ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬ DESCLAIMER - This novel's story and characters are fictitious. Certain long-standing institu...
44.7K 4.9K 84
There are a lot of stories on this particular bond and it shows how precious this bond is to many people. This story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 1...
14K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! ⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆ She: mom! why can't you u...