Synchronicity

By ComfortZone_area

- In place of madness I'll offer up a prayer I'm in love with you Guided by the constellations - Uea -I neve... More

Intro _ Mirotic ( DBSK )
1_ Pray ( B. A. P)
2_This is War ( MBLAQ )
3_ Darkness Eyes ( Tohoshinki )
4_ Witch ( Boyfriend )
5_ Part Of Me ( Katy Perry )
6_Before the Dawn ... ( Infinite )
7_ Easy ( Stray Kids)
8_ No Dignity ( Oneus )
9_ Aishiteru no ni, Aisenai ( AAA )
10_ Tell Me Goodbye ( BigBang)
11_ Night Flower ( Ahn Ye Eun )
12_ Sorry I ( AAA)
13_ Orbit ( ONEWE )
14_ Fears ( The Rampage from Exile Tribe )
15_ INSANE ( BTOB )
16_NARAK CHIP PUNG ( Bonnadol Feat.SPRITE)
17_ Love in The Ice ( Tohoshinki )
18_ La Rosa ( Uknow Yunho ft Shin Yeeun )
19_ I'll Be Your Man ( Stray Kids ver. )
20_ Synchronicity ( Amalee Ver )
21_ Halazia ( Ateez)
22_ Rover ( Kai )
23_Kingdom Come ( The Boyz )
24._ Marutsuke (Given - Mafuyu)
25_Bite Me ( Enhypen)
26_Crush ( ZEROBASEONE)
27_ Kanashimi no Yukue ( Xia Junsu )
28_ Jiu no Kuchizuke ( SID )
29_Omokage ( SID )
32_ Midnight Sun ( Alexa )
33_ Back To Tomorrow ( TOHOSHINKI )
34_Its You ( Super Junior )

30_ I Choose ( Allesia Carra )

381 26 2
By ComfortZone_area

All of my life
I thought I was right
Looking for something new
Stuck in my ways
Like old-fashioned days
But all the roads led me to you
The house that you live in don't make it a home
But feeling lonely don't mean you're alone
People in life, they will come and they'll leave
But if I had a choice I know where I would be
.
.
.

* It's dark... it's really dark... it's really dark here.... it's dark *

Uea tried to open his eyes, but no matter how hard he tried to look at his surroundings, he couldn't see anything. His surroundings were so dark. He could only see himself without seeing anything else. Uea looked at his hands which were slowly being swallowed by the darkness that was creeping from beneath his feet. Uea is scared... UAE is really, really scared.

"Help...please...help me..." said Uea, but his voice didn't come out at all and the darkness slowly consumed his body.

Uea immediately opened his eyes, his breath hitched, then he looked at his hands.

'just a dream' thought Uea. Uea tried to calm his heartbeat which had been beating very fast.

"Uea..." Someone's voice woke Uea from his thoughts.

"King" said Uea weakly. King, who saw Uea sitting down, also got up.

"Are you having a nightmare again?" King asked when he saw Uea's face pale and the sweat still dripping all over his body. Uea nodded slowly. King then hugged Uea.

"It's okay.. it's all just a dream.. you don't need to worry.. I'm here with you," said King while stroking Uea's back trying to provide comfort to Uea. Uea closed his eyes when he heard the sound of the king's heartbeat which felt like music in his ears. Uea then hug king back.

"King..." called Uea slowly. He didn't want king to leave his side. King didn't reply to Uea but he then pulled the blanket and covered his body and Uea's body with the blanket before putting Uea to sleep with Uea still in his arms.

"Lets Go back to sleep... it's still late at night," said King while kissing Uea's forehead and tightening his embrace on Uea. Uea could only bury his head in king's chest while closing his eyes and falling asleep again.
.
The sound of birds was so loud in his ears, the sun light was so bright that it dazzled his eyes and the morning air was so cool that he couldn't help but open his eyes slowly. Uea looked out the window and saw that morning had arrived. Uea yawned while rubbing his still sleepy eyes. He looked beside him and he didn't find king next to him.

'king' called Uea, he started to panic when he couldn't find King beside him.

"Are you awake?" asked king, carrying warm tea and some piece of sandwich in his hand. As soon as he saw king, Uea's face, which had been tense, began to relax. King kept his tray on the table near the bed and walked to Uea..

"What's wrong?" King asked when he could see the change in Uea's face. King is really worried about Uea's condition. His hand gently touched his cheek.

Uea felt the soft touch of king's hand and closed his eyes, trying to deepen the calming feeling that king gave to him.

"Where have you been? Why did you wake up so early?" Uea asked.

"I've finished preparing breakfast, go wash your face and let's have breakfast," replied king. Uea nodded before he finally got out of bed.

After Uea washed his face he went to king who was waiting for him at the table near their window.

"Drink this... this will make you a little more relaxed," said king while handing him a glass of warm tea that he had prepared earlier. Uea stared at the cup of tea in his hand for a moment before drinking it.

"...this...is delicious..." said Uea when he had drunk it. The taste of the tea was sweet and there was a warm sensation in his throat and tongue.

"That's peppermint tea..." said King.

Uea then took the sandwich offered by King.

"Today... are you going to the hospital again?" King asked, breaking the silence. Uea's hand tightened. King could see the Uea's reaction.

"Uea..." called King.

"I...." Uea couldn't continue his words. The sandwich he was holding fell, his body shook violently and his face turned pale very quickly. King, who knew that his boyfriend was starting to react badly, immediately grabbed Uea's hand.

"Uea... calm down.. calm yourself.. I'm here.. I'm by your side," said king who tightened his grip on Uea's hand. Uea looked at king.

"It's okay... its okay.. everything will be fine," said King again.

"...."

"If you're still not ready to meet your pha again... that's okay, we'll spend today walking around here or if you're really tired we can rest all day at home. You don't need to force yourself if you're not ready. " said king. King still continued to hold Uea's hand while rubbing the back of Uea's hand. Uea then picked up his dropped sandwich and continued his delayed breakfast.

They spent that day relaxing at home, King and Uea decided to rest and cuddle all day. King knows that Uea is still anxious and he needs someone to accompany him, while Uea realizes that he needs King to make him comfortable. Uea knows that he is very dependent on King.

Even though their meeting started off on a bad term, Uea couldn't deny his feelings. No matter how bad king treats him.. his heart will still beat for king.
.
Uea was watching a film with king hugging him from behind and both of their bodies were covered with a blanket because the weather outside was quite cold. While seriously watching... phai, sky, rain and phayu are back.

"We're home," shouted Rain, who immediately ran and sat with King and Uea.

"Welcome" said king welcoming rain, sky, phai phayu.

"Where have you guys been?" asked Uea, Uea hadn't seen the four of them since this morning and when he asked King... he just shook his head.

"We just visited Uncle Fiat," said Phai. Uea was stunned again when he heard his pha's name called. King, who realized this, immediately hugged Uea tightly.

"How is uncle's condition?" asked king.

"Yeah, he is fine... his condition is still as usual..." said Phayu.

"Phi Phayu... how do you say Uncle Fiat's condition is fine even though since we arrived Uncle Fiat has been gloomy and daydreaming..." said Rain, interrupting Phayu's conversation, Sky who heard this immediately glared sharply at Rain. But of course Rain didn't understand the sharp gaze that Sky gave him at all.

"Gloomy?" asked king, frowning.

"Yes... when we came he looked happy but as soon as he saw the four of us... his face immediately fell, phi king... I don't know why... every time I asked Uncle Fiat... Uncle Fiat just shook his head and said nothing wrong?" said Rain

"Uncle Fiat is just tired, rain," said Sky, trying to change the topic of conversation. Sky, phai, phayu, king and uea.. they all know the reason why fiat has become sad and gloomy. That's all because Fiat didn't find uea there. The one Fiat is waiting for is uea, not anyone else.

"Really?... But if he is just tired, why is he crying?" asked Rain, confused.

"Do you mean tired people can't cry? Did you do the same? ... When you're tired of doing your assignment , you'll immediately cry and complain to Phi Phayu, right?" complained Sky. Sky really wanted to knock on his best friend's head. Why is his best friend so insensitive?

"Hey, this thing and that thing are not the same," shouted Rain in protest.

"What's not the same??" Sky replied.

"That's enough.. Don't fight anymore," said Phai, trying to stop Rain and Sky bickering.

"But Phi Phai... rain started first," said Sky sulking, Phai just smiled while stroking Sky's head.

"Go Take a shower first... Phayu and I will prepare dinner for us," said Phai. Sky pouted and went straight to their room to clean up.

"Are you jealous because your boyfriend is paying attention to Sky?" asked King when he saw Uea looking at Phai and Sky sadly. Uea, who heard king's words, was of course shocked beyond words. He wasn't looking at Sky and Phai, but his eyes did radiate sadness but not because he was looking at Phai and Sky. He is sad because he think about his pha's condition.

"King..." Uea called softly as he turned to look at King. King just smiled at Uea while kissing Uea's forehead.

"It's okay... I understand if you are jealous of Phai and Sky because basically Phai is also your lover... but you don't need to worry... if Phai doesn't pay attention to you then I will take care of you instead," said King. Uea's heart ached when he heard King's words. It was true that even though the two of them were officially dating, Uea had not fully explained the relationship between him, Phai and Sky. And seeing King not questioning their relationship made uea feel guilty. It's time for Uea to explain the relationship between him, Phai and Sky. Uea doesn't want any misunderstandings between him and king. Maybe it doesn't matter now but he knows he can't hide this forever. Uea does not want to lose king.

" King " Uea called softly.

"um"

"There's something I want to tell you," said Uea.

"About what?" asked king.

"About my relationship with Phai and Sky," said Uea, King, who had been smiling, suddenly fell silent before finally sighing.

"I don't want to listen to your story with Phai... your relationship with him is enough for you and him to know... I don't want to interfere at all," said King.

"But... I want to tell you... everything..." said Uea. King looked at Uea.

"Uea... I know Phai is your boyfriend and I'm only your second lover... I can accept that but... I don't want to hear about your relationship with Phai... I don't want to ruin my relationship with you because you told me about Phai," said King trying to explain to Uea. King knows that Phai's relationship with Uea is not as serious as his relationship with Uea but still listening to Uea talk about Phai makes him annoyed and jealous.

"King... I'm not dating Phai..." said Uea.

"What do you mean?" asked king in surprise.

"I have never dated Phai... and I will never be able to date Phai," said Uea firmly. This time he really had to tell King everything about his relationship with Phai. This misunderstanding must be resolved as soon as possible because Uea decided to trust King... because Uea chose King.

.
.
.
Through the lows and the highs I will stay by your side
There's no need for goodbyes, now I'm seeing the light
When the sky turns to grey and there's nothing to say
At the end of the day, I choose you
Oh, I choose you
I choose you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 836 28
Couples name :- Main couple "Netjames" Side couple "Phayurain" "Prapaisky" NETJAMES :- James is son of lian and kuea he have t...
2.1K 91 10
When a big mafia brings his four best men for a mission what challenges would they face along the way. (This is my twelfth book, 1) LOVE IN THE AIR...
11.6K 540 7
They were both alphas. So why do they feel like they were bound together? Warning: Improper/'Not nice' language used, read at your own risk and this...
41K 1.8K 16
what if , Team wants to get freedom from his previous life by holding Win's hand but has no idea about Win's previous life .... ? Welcome to a Arran...