Heart to Heart[SS]βœ”

By Your_Little_Cupcake

A family base story🀍 More

Characters introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Author's NoteπŸ₯€
Chapter-11
Chapter-12

chapter-13[Last]

1.3K 126 17
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Manik holds the Collar of man and punches him hard,everyone gasps,Manik starts to beat him non stop.

Manik-How dare you?

He was just punching like no tomorrow,Anurag join him too,how dare he to betrayal them,they never thought the person whom they trust will do this.Arman saw them like that and call the security guards who enter the room and grab the man from collar,Manik look at them with anger.

Manik-Threw him out,And if you ever come in front of my eyes,I will kill you.

He shouted at the man who gulped and started to apologise but Guards dragged him out from there.Both were breathing heavily and turned to Arman.

Manik-You ok?Show me your hand

He held his hand and saw blood,he ran hand in hair.

Arman-Dad,It’s just a small cut, calm down,and now everything is ok,let’s go home.

Manik(angry)-This is a small cut for you?

Arman(scared)-Don’t throw his anger on me.

Manik singh and hug them tightly,Anurag patted his back.

Anurag-Dad,Calm down please,Let’s go home.

He said and took Arman’s hand and wrapped the handkerchief on his wound,Manik nodded and they left from there.

The ride is silent like usual they reach home and enter the living hall and smile at their baby who was sitting on couch while spreading his legs and taking sips of his fav milkshake like a king,and he was laughing at Cartoons they're all stress,Worries,anger gone when they saw him,Nandini coming toward Mayan but stop and frown at trio.

Nandini-Ehm Ehm Are you going to sit or just stare like that at our baby?

They come to earth and smile at Nandini,Mayan turns to them and gives them a tooth smile. They chuckled at him and hugged Nandini one by one,then walked toward Mayan and wiped his mouth,who giggled.

Manik-How was your day?

Mayan-Soooooo Good you know what I beat them like a hero.

Anurag-That’s like my boy.

Nandini-Wait what happened to your hand?

She held Arman’s hand who looked up at Manik and Anurag for help.

Manik-He fell from the stairs.

Arman looks at him with a shocked face,Nandini smacks his head hard,he whines.

Arman-Mom,Why are you hitting me?It’s just a small cut.

Mayan-Wait if you fell from the stairs then how you stand on your feets,why only hand injury,Mumma I am telling you something is fishy.

Anurag(proudly)-Smart baby

Nandini-Haan tell me what happened before I cut you in pieces.

Arman-Come on Mom,I just fell and you brat do you want my legs injured too?

Mayan(eye roll)-I just caught your lie, nothing much.

Manik-You!!!

Nandini-Manik tell me what are you hiding?

Manik-Array my baby,how I can hide anything from you,look just bandage his hand see his hand still bleeding.

Nandini-Ohh yeah

She runs from there to the first aid box,Mayan and Anurag roll their eyes.

Mayan-How you make her fool easily.

Manik-I am telling you if you talk like that one day I will pull your tongue out and cut it into a million pieces.

He burst on him in frustration,Mayan pulled out his tongue and tried to look at the place fingers and the trio looked at him with confused faces.

Mayan-Dad,But my tongue is very small. How can you cut it into a million pieces?

Manik pulled his hair in frustration and sat on the couch,Mayan giggled and hugged him tightly which made him smile.Nandini came back with a first aid box and started to bandage Arman’s hand who winced from time to time.

Nandini-Done,now go and take a shower till then I will arrange lunch,and you(Mayan)too.

Mayan(whine)-But I don’t want to take a shower.

Anurag-Why?Let’s go and take a shower together.

He carried him in arms and started to walk on stairs,Mayan was hitting his shoulders non stop.

Manik-Arman, let's take a shower to…

Before he could complete his sentence Arman ran from there,Manik made pout.

Manik-No one wants to take a shower with me,see umm can y…

Nandini hit his head hard and walked toward the kitchen,Manik started to walk upstairs with a big pout,Nandini who smiled in his direction with red cheeks.

Nandini-Pervert

After a shower they come downstairs and have their lunch happily.

Mayan-Dad,Do you remember?Today we went out for dinner.

Manik-I have to take Arman and Anurag to Hospital,then we will go.

Mayan-Ohh!It’s ok but we will go pakka na?

Manik-Hmm promise,Now you both finish your lunch then we will go.

Anurag-But why me?

Manik-Because I don’t want to take the risk,your head wound still hasn't recovered yet,now shut up and before you ask the same question,For your kind information we are going because of your allergy.

Anurag and Arman both rolled their eyes,Mayan smiled and started to eat from Nandini’s hand.

After that Manik takes Arman and Anurag to hospital for their check up.

Doc-He is totally fine but still you have to take care of his diet.

Manik nodded and looked at Anurag who was looking at him with a smile.

Anurag-See I am totally fine.

Manik(eye roll)-Yeah yeah you are right now wait here I check Arman.

He goes toward the second portion and enters one room and sees the Doctor was giving shots to Arman who is lying on bed with close eyes.Manik smiles and goes near him and caresses his cheek,Arman opens his eyes.

Arman-Dad,let’s go na,It’s hurting 

Manik-Yeah just hold for a minute,you are brave bacha na.

He praise him and look at Doctor 

Manik-Any improvement?

He asked with a worried face,the Doctor pulled the needle out,Arman jumped in pain,Manik started to rub his sore area softly.

Doc-Yeah a lot of improvement,he is doing great and now I will start the third session,and here is the diet list and new medicines.

Arman made a face and sat on the bed groaning,Manik helped him to stand and hold his arm.

Manik-Thank you Doctor!And when is the next appointment?

Doc-After two days.

Arman-What the hell!Dad I already got 4 shots and now again after 2 days?

He started to whine,Manik smiled at Doc and dragged him out,and Anurag joined them too.

Anurag-Hey man what’s up?

He asked and smack on Arman’s back who jumped in pain and glared at him,Anurag giggled and started to clingy with him.

Manik-After two days again.

Anurag stops smiling and looks at Arman with a sad face.

Anurag-Oh!But why somethi..

Manik-No no he is doing well that’s why Doctor starts the third session,don’t be sad.

Arman(whine)-But still I have to take shots after two days again.

Manik-Aww don’t be sad, let's go before Mayan comes here and starts his so-called drama.

They chuckled and nodded.They returned home and met with an angry Mayan.

Mayan-You are the late Mr Malhotra.

He folded his hands on chest but whom he was kidding Mr Malhotra didn’t even spare a glance at him,Mr Mlhotra just lost in his wife who was looking gorgeous,Mayan made pout and hugged Anurag and Arman.

Mayan-No one loves us

Anu/Arman-Right

They started to sulk while Manik was staring at Nandini who was looking at him with red cheeks.

Manik-Why you are so beautiful?

Nandini-Why are you so dumb?

She pushes him away and hugs her babies,Manik looks at them with shocked eyes.

Nandini-Let’s go babies,we are getting late,and you two tell me everything in detail about what the Doctor said.

She drag them out,Mayan who was jumping like monkey and the trio turn to Manik and show him tongue,Manik take off shoes and threw at them but his bad they already left.

Manik-Hyy wait for me…

He run behind them and then return back and carry his shoes in hand and run back.🤧

After a beautiful Dinner they buy ice creams and walk on the nearby park,The brothers walk on back while licking their ice creams happily,Manan walking ahead,Manik turns to Nandini and tug her hair  behind her ears,Nandini slap his shoulder.

Nandini(teasing)-Shameless,you are a father of three childs what will they think,move, don't be too clingy.

Manik-Three?That’s my bad,But I want a lot of kids,and also these brats don't love me,I want my babies to take my side.

He whined like kids,Nandini glared at him and started to walk,Manik looked at her and saw Ice Cream on her lips,he gulped and looked back at his naughty sons who were looking at them but immediately started to look up at the sky and started to count stars.

Manik(mumbled)-Jerks!

He turned to Nandini back and saw her beautiful face,he leaned close to her and was going to attach lips on her lips but the poor soul was pushed by his own sons who started to walk while pushing them away.

Arman/Anurag(shout)-
Romance not allowed on streets,don’t spoil the new generation.

Mayan(shout)-Someone give them room please,Oh God what I am seeing at this age.

Nandini gasps and place hand on mouth,Manik who looks at them with widened eyes,takes off his shoes and throws them at them angrily.

The End🤍

Thank you so much for your support and love.I hope this is not a bad ending,I try my best and I know I end this story too soon but there are reasons.

1-My Exams coming and I don’t want to leave my stories on Oh Hold😍.

2-Your response🤧,I stop putting target in fact I only use in 3 or 4 stories chapter but remove these targets too and started to write stories without any target because I love writing😍and also some readers have problem with my target🙂,I really appreciate my readers who read my stories and gives votes but I want to read your comments,reviews too on my stories and I never force you for comments but at least you can write one comment,that’s difficult for all of you??🙂Anyway Thank you so much this is enough for me that at least you read my stories but still it’s make me sad that you give votes and like my stories but still you can’t write one comment🤧🤧🤧.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye
58.7K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🀍
5.7K 518 9
π‘΄π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’”π’•π’π’“π’š, π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 ππ€πˆπ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘πˆπ„π’ π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐄...
5.5K 699 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...