๐šฎ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

ohgoshaxe tarafฤฑndan

"๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ." Sophia gasped as his hand tightened around her neck, his gun suddenly lowered to her heat, te... Daha Fazla

DESCRIPTION
AESTHETIC || DISCLAIMER
1 || THIN ICE
2 || PRETTY EYES
3 || PREY
4 || LIONS' DEN
5 || LEGAL NAME
6 || LOYALTY
7 || TENDER CARE
8 || BLUEBERRY
9 || FROOT LOOPS
10 || SIGMA
11 || CHERRY
12 || TELL ME A SECRET
13 || STARING ISSUE
14 || PUPPETEER
15 || SELAROM
16 || WANTS AND DESIRES
17 || GOOD GIRL
18 || WEIGHTED BLANKET
19 || KNIFE CHASER
20 || HARLEY
21 || NIGHTMARES
22 || MALYSHKA
23 || VIRGIN
24 || REGRET
25 || CHAMPAGNE PROBLEMS
26 || LEATHER GLOVES
27 || DRUNK
28 || RULE BREAKERS
29 || INSECURITIES
30 || PINK PANTIES
32 || BELT
33 || CONFIDENCE
34 || VIP ROOM
35 || DEBUTANT
36 || STRIP POLE
37 || RED BOTTOM HEELS
38 || HANGOVER
39 || FOOTBALL
40 || HAUNTING MEMORIES
41 || QUIET MORNINGS
42 || TIGHT
43 || THE CODE
44 || DIAMONDS
45 || CLUB
46 || NECKLACE OF DEATH
47 || WEAK
48 || BIRTHDAY
49 || HEART LOCKET
50 || UNEXPECTED GUEST
51 || THE DEAL
52 || ONE STEP, THREE STEPS
53 || SUNRISE
54 || TEARS OF REGRET
55 || UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
56 || PEONIES

31 || DIRTY LITTLE GIRL

1.2K 28 13
ohgoshaxe tarafฤฑndan

𝕚𝕗 𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚'𝕞 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 – 𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕤
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE | DIRTY LITTLE GIRL
𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪

Sophia spread her legs and arched her back, doing as told absentmindedly. She gripped onto her sheets as she watched him through the mirror, watching how his gaze raked over her body before biting his lip to withhold a moan as though she was the sexiest woman alive.

"Gosh, Sophia baby." Storm nearly rolled his eyes back from pleasure. She was so fucking tight. So fucking gorgeous.

A moan left her lips at the sound of that, breathy sighs of pleasure left her lips with every thrust, sighs quickly being replaced by loud moans as he grew more aggressive, striking her ass repeatedly. "More."

Storm didn't hesitate to give her what she wanted, his finger naturally gravitating to the burned brand at the back of her thigh, tracing the familiar brand he had tattooed on his neck. Seeing the brand and feeling it under his fingertips made him all the harder than he already was, the veins straining in his neck from how hard he held himself back from cumming right then and there.

She was to die for.

"Your wide hips," he forced himself to continue, gritting out the words. "The dimples just above your butt, the natural arch of your back. Fuck, Sophia. Not so tight."

She could barely focus on what he was saying from how good he was fucking her, her toes curling, drool gathering in her mouth.

"Your long black hair. Fuck, I love your silky hair." Storm twisted her jet-black locks around his wrist and yanked her head back, forcing her to continue watching despite it all being too much for her. "Your small hands and dainty fingers." Even her feet were so fucking pretty. Her fucking feet. He certainly wouldn't mind having them all over his dick.

"I-I can't." Sophia shook her head, trying to move her gaze away but her eyes always gravitated back to him as if that was where they were meant to be. "I'm gonna cum."

His hand lowered from her hair to her neck, his gaze finally darting over hers, causing a loud moan to leave the capture of her pretty lips. "Your thin little neck. Just perfect for my fingers to wrap around."

Sophia came with a loud scream, electric currents running up and down her body before settling at her sex as he continued fucking her with such roughness that tears of pleasure started gathering in her eyes. "Please."

"Even your fucking voice is perfect, malyshka. Every fucking thing about you is attractive. You're my fucking fantasy come true."

"Tell me," she moaned, "your fantasies."

His grip tightened on the sides of her throat, as his lips brushed against her ear, his breathy sighs echoing in her mind. "You sure you can handle them?"

She shuddered against him, her eyes meeting his stormy greys. "Try me."

He didn't hesitate to tighten his grip on her neck, his second hand supporting her weight as her legs shook and eventually failed her as his hips continued plunging into hers. His aggression drew another scream from her lips.

Sophia completely shattered as Storm brought her to another orgasm before dropping her on the mattress, making sure the pillow was properly situated under her hips. "I wanna," he was inside her once more, ignoring her cry of mercy, "kill those two little shits and fuck you on top of their rotting corpses."

Sophia shuddered, her hips raising to meet his thrusts. "Don't kill them."

Storm struck her bottom at least a dozen times, eyeing the pink bullet vibrator and the little string attached to it. "Always worrying about everyone else but yourself."

"You won't kill me."

He certainly wouldn't now that he'd had a taste of how it felt having sex with her. "I want to tie you up and fuck you for days on end, giving you no break."

"You'd break before I would."

Storm nearly snorted aloud. Despite the little stalker matching his energy so well, he wasn't too sure of her matching his sexual appetite just yet. He needed sex every day to function whereas she didn't. He hadn't been inside her for days, after all. She didn't want him like he wanted her. "I want to fuck you as you try to kill me."

Sophia broke out in soft laughter, her laughter interlacing with her loud breathy moans. "You can't possibly mean that."

"But I do."

She suddenly grew breathless.

"I wanna run your cute dagger along your body, stuff your tight pussy with my gun as my cum oozes out of it and pierce your pink little nipples with tiny bells."

Her thighs rubbed against each other, her pupils dilating. They only dilated further when she heard that familiar low-frequency buzz. It wasn't long before she felt it too.

She just hadn't expected him to push the vibrator up her ass.

"Storm! Take it out- Oh gosh- Oh no- Oh fuck!" It was within seconds that she came again, the world caving in on her. Her orgasm came crashing down on her like waves crashing in on a shore, stronger than any she'd ever had. She felt her release ripple through her, shooting her up in the sky and bright stars suddenly appearing in her sight.

Storm watched the girl through the mirror, slowing the pace of his thrusts as his pesky fingers returned to her clit, causing her lips to part as she let out a loud scream and her eyes to tighten. She clamped down tightly around him, nearly pushing him out hadn't it been for his firm grip on her hips. Her tightness made it near impossible for him to move, nearly making him cum right then and there. But Storm persisted despite wanting nothing more than to fill her womb with his sticky white substance.

It wasn't long before she clamped her hand around his wrist and shoved his fingers off her clit, tears of pleasure streaming down her face. "No more," her voice shook, the constant pulsing of the vibrator nearly bringing her over the edge of insanity. "I'm done."

Storm glared, his hand connecting with her bottom once more. "Shut up."

Sophia shook her head desperately. "No more," she repeated as though she was unable to say anything other than those two words.

"You don't pick and choose when we start and finish. I do. Now be a good girl for papochka and shut up." Daddy.

Sophia moaned aloud as she felt him pull out, the ripples of his veiny dick rubbing against the sensitive walls of her pussy. "No," she cried out once more. "No more."

Storm ignored her, pushing her onto her back before ripping his wife beater off, watching her gaze draw down the tattoos that filled his skin. She especially seemed to have some sort of fascination with his strong thighs and huge arms.

Sophia was so distracted by his physique that she hadn't even noticed him tear the shirt for a makeshift blindfold. It wasn't until he wrapped the fabric around her head that her lips parted in shock.

"Storm...?"

Storm didn't say anything, he simply increased the frequency of the vibrator, watching her squirm beneath him and moan. He knew that she was already overstimulated, but he liked torturing her, making sure that she felt him for days to cum, knowing she was gonna continue their little game of push and pull until he gave up on the prospect of them having sex only for her to surprise him again.

As soon as he settled inside her once more, she came, his girth managing to draw another orgasm out of her, his fullness stretching her tightness out all over again. "Storm! Yes!"

Storm dragged her further up his thighs, watching her face redden as blood pooled to her head. His eyes zeroed on the faint freckles drawn across her face, her full lips and her pearly teeth. "Do you even know how pretty you are?"

Sophia writhed, shaking her head. "Tell me."

His hand ran up her body as did his gaze, his teeth descending into his lower lip. "Your stomach... Your small waist... Your perky tits... Your pink nipples... So fucking gorgeous."

A strangled moan left Sophia's lips as Storm twisted her nipples between his fingers, her back arching as he fucked her harder. "Please." She didn't know what she was pleading for, but it seemed like Storm knew as his lips trailed kisses up her body before pulling one of her nipples between his lips.

"Such a fucking whore for me... Just for me, aren't you? Say it."

"Just for you," Sophia moaned. "Only you."

Storm felt his orgasm chase him, his balls contracting once more, threatening to burst. He knew he was reaching the point of losing control. He knew he was going to spill into her any moment now. "You're my dirty little girl, aren't you?"

"Yes," Sophia nodded. "Please... Please."

"Say you're mine."

Her breath hitched, her head shaking.

Annoyance caused his eyebrow to tick as his hand returned to her neck, his gaze darting between her pretty lips and the choker that so clearly proved that she was his. "Sophia."

"Yours," she squeaked out. "I'm yours. I'm your dirty little girl."

Losing grip of his control, he spilt inside her without warning, causing her to topple over the edge and follow him suit. She tightened dangerously around him – so tight that she practically milked his baby makers dry as she loudly cooed his name, nearly rupturing his eardrums.

His bruising grip grew firmer as he forced her sex to swallow every bit of him until he felt like a shell of himself. The rosy skin of his lower lip tore from how hard he'd bit it, and all the knots in his body suddenly dissipated, as he allowed himself to finally pull out and lie beside her

It was another several minutes before Sophia returned to her senses, a furrow between her brows. "Storm?" Sophia pulled at her binds. "Did you go again?"

Storm chuckled and pulled her on top of him as he quietly untied her wrists and pulled the blindfold off her eyes. "Five minutes."

Sophia couldn't help but giggle.

Completely bewitched by her, Storm found himself leaning forward and pecking her swollen lips. "You're pretty, Sophia. Don't doubt that, okay?"

Sophia sat up despite her soreness. He hadn't gone easy on her. Nor had she wanted that—ever wanted that. "I... I'm okay now." She gathered her legs and hugged them, laying her head on top of her knees as she watched his dazed eyes. "Bells. Do you really like them?"

Storm smiled at her small talk attempt. He pressed a kiss against the lengthy scar of her calf and hummed against her skin. "Shouldn't I?"

Her sore nipples puckered at that. "Doesn't it hurt? To have one's nipples pierced?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Are you good at tolerating pain? Who's piercing you? Do piercings scare you?"

Sophia wouldn't know. She'd only had two piercings that she'd gotten as a newborn. Namely, her earlobes. "You'd make it hurt."

Storm glared at her. "I might enjoy torturing people for a living but," he took her ankle and slid her body down the mattress beneath him, "I wouldn't hurt you if I pierced your nipples, Sophia."

Sophia blinked, taken off guard by how serious he was being. She was only playing around, after all. She didn't actually want to get pierced no matter how erotic the fantasy sounded. And so she simply hid her face under her arm as she felt an embarrassed flush spread across her features. "Do you have to be so intense all the time?"

Storm chuckled, lying down and pulling her on top of him. "I think I'm pretty relaxed."

Sophia raised her head and glared at him for a bit before letting out an annoyed huff and giving up.

"You wore the panties I bought you."

"You should learn to shut up more often, Storm."

Storm only hummed and played with her jet-black locks as Sophia let her finger trace the outline of every tattoo on his arm, lingering on the peony tattoo on his arm.

"Do you ever miss her?" Sophia continued tracing the peony, knowing what the tattoo meant to him. "Do you ever miss your mother?"

Storm had to think about that. His life was so fast-paced and chaotic that he was barely left alone with his thoughts. But when he was, it was always followed by impulsive decisions. "Sometimes." And that was the truth. He tried forgetting but sometimes his grief caught up with him before the effects of the vodka could hit him. "I'm not always a piece of shit, Sophia."

She knew that. She knew how much he adored Koshmar and the cute relationship he had was Vladimir's granddaughter when she was a toddler. Despite it being safe to say that Storm despised babies and children, the same couldn't be said for cute toddlers. She'd seen him exchange several smiles with the giggling toddler. It had even caught Vladimir off-guard when Storm gave the little girl the gentlest of fist bumps.

Storm let Sophia's thoughts wander as he looked around, staring at her walls and at the mostly green-coloured string that connected each photo. In some areas, she'd used yellow string and in even fewer areas she'd used red string. He read the small notes, the question marks and stared at the various photos on her walls, trying to string together the mysteries of her mind. "You know," Storm started, "if you have some question about me, just ask."

Sophia raised her head, meeting his eyes before turning her gaze to the object of his interest. "Oh. I've already answered that one."

"And the yellow string?"

Sophia chuckled as she locked her eyes with his. "What's this sudden interest?"

"It is only appropriate that I make sure my biggest fan in life is happy and satisfied."

Glaring at him, Sophia sat up, his rock-hard girth resting against the length of her stomach. "I'm not your fan."

Storm chuckled, his hands resting against her hips. "You sure?"

She swatted his arm. "Quiet."

"And to think I was gonna give you your dagger back. Shame."

Sophia's widened. "Wait, no. I'm sorry."

Storm couldn't help himself but give in to his smile, letting his smugness show. "I'll need some convincing," his eyes darted to his straining sex, "to reevaluate the matter."

𓆩❤︎𓆪
Next time I'm gonna let you guys suffer instead because my gosh this got long AF.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

711K 59.3K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
771K 39K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
360K 42.3K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
689K 53.7K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...